The Final Twenty-Four | 35

I'm just gonna slide in your notifications. Hope you don't mind.

If you ain't read the prologue for "The Wizard of OZ" then wyddddd?

It's the best prologue I've written and it's Disney related. Stop playing and go check out the prologue because it's going to be awhile before I put up chapter 1, just tah let u know.

We all love the Wizard of OZ soooo wyd? You sleeping on me? Lol add it to your library.

Also before you begin to read this chapter, I want you guys to tell me what your favorite part of the story is so far. I think mine would have to be when E took Tomica to Vegas just to give her a promise ring. Can't lie, I did that lol.

                                   |Recap|

"Wake your short ass up Wright. You know the drill. After you eat, we want you to clean these urinals again. You make such a great maid. Oh and you might want to read this. It's a letter and it looks important."

I opened up the envelope and my face instantly lit up.

Dear Eazy-E

           Or should I call you Eric Wright? You don't know me but I'm one of your biggest fans. It sucks that you're there instead of here in L.A working on music. I tried to call you but the guards wouldn't allow it. Just wanted to let you know that we're fighting for you. We want you to come home and as long as we keep the faith, you will. Anyway when you get this letter please write back.

Sincerely yours,

Your biggest fan

This is all I needed. The only thing that could put a smile on my face is knowing that I still have thousands and thousands of young fans that are still down with me. The ones who will stick with me through thick and thin, no matter what crimes I've committed.

It's been a week since I've been incarcerated and this is the first letter I've received from anyone. And it happens to be a fan, thank you.

I remember Lucky telling me back in the day that it takes real shit like this for you to realize who's really your friends and family.

Now I'm in the biggest fight of my life; death row.

In three years on March 26, 1995, the state is going to execute me and there's nothing I can do about it. I do know that everything happens for a reason and to never question God. Yeah, I'm not the church going type but it's time to turn my life around.

I've already let my fans down but after reading this letter, I know that they're still going hard for me. I couldn't be any more grateful right now.

I smiled and gently folded the letter up before sliding it back inside of the envelope. Seconds later, one of the guards opened up my cell and walked in with...... breakfast.

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

"Not really," I muttered.

He chuckled. "Well that's just too God damn bad. Hurry up and eat this shit and then we want you to get on your knees and do your job. It's time to get them knees dirty again."