The Final Twenty-Four | 24

This is clearly not the real Eazy and Tomica in the mm lol these are the actors that played them in the movie. I'm just using this pic to represent this chapter.

Also, I am now a full time barista at Starbucks, and Starbucks is bae lol I get free coffee whoop dere it is 😝 and of course I'm in college as well so my update schedule might slow down a bit.

During the summer, I used to update early in the morning but now that I'm back in school and work full time at Starbucks, I'll most likely update late at night.

Once again I'm not too fast, you just need to catch up 😂

                                  |Recap|

Driving to San Fran has me exhausted. Scooter paged me the address to the apartment he wants me to meet him at.

I know I'm a pretty fucked up person.

Yeah, I'm fucked up.

San Francisco, CA

Once again, I found myself in the middle of some shit with Scooter and Lucky.

I'm thinking about all of the crimes I've committed in the past. I've been a Kelly Park Crip for years and I've done a lot of foul shit.

Our rivals are Bompton Bloods of course. When I was younger, I wanted to kill every Blood in the city. But now that I'm in my late twenties, I'm beginning to look at life in a different perspective.

I'm trying to turn my life around and I'm trying to let go of this gangsta shit, but my loyalty just won't let me.

Is Scooter a dumbass? Yes. Is he a fucking idiot? Yes. Does he run his mouth too damn much? Hell yeah.

But, I'm not gonna let a few Bloods including Suge smoke him.

Robbing is just something I do on the side. I've killed at least eight people in the past.

Does it make me feel good? No. Am I proud of it? No. Is Scooter's stupid ass worth prison? Hell no.

And somehow, I found myself in San Francisco... just to commit yet another homicide.

I don't know what the hell I'm doing anymore.

It took a couple of hours for me to drive here. I headed straight to the apartment Scooter rented, which is across the street from the victim's apartment.

I don't plan on sightseeing or anything like that, I'm just here to get down to business and make things right. As soon as we cap him, well as soon as Scooter cap him, we can call it a day.

Scooter and Lucky hasn't shown up yet and I've waited damn near thirty minutes. But just as I was about to page them, that's when I heard them walk through the door.

"Well it's about damn time. I've waited, and waited, and waited."

"Yeah I had to pick up the gun from someone I'm cool with back in Compton," Scooter said.

"Who?" I asked.

He pulled it out of a large box, and it's actually a sniper instead of an MG-42 machine gun; then began setting it up.