Thank You

Was this book lit or.......

Another lit ass Eazy-E/NWA book by yours truly? 🤔

🤔🤔🤔

Not trying to brag but a nigga did that. I researched my ass off and learned a lot about death row.

Damn I did that and see, this is the reason why I call myself "your favorite writer's favorite writer" lol because I notice a lot, I just don't say anything.

Like, why do some of y'all call yourselves trying to throw shade at me because I receive a lot of love and support yet you still have my books in your library and read em? Lol

You gotta pick one. Either you a fan or you're not. Throw shade but still catch my updates though 🤔

Welp. Thank you so so much for supporting "24 Hours To Live."

Y'all know how creative I am when it comes to Eazy-E fanfics. Every single one of my books are unique, different, and bomb as fuck.

I can brag though right? Lol I work sooo hard on my stories and I gain new readers every time I publish a new book.

Like I said before, I'm blessed to have a big support team and have hella active readers. This book has over 8,000 comments and it's all because of you. My active readers mean the world to me and I wouldn't have been crowned the best Eazy-E/NWA fanfic writer without you so thanks.

I swear when I started writing back in January, I wasn't shit lmao I had two followers with no reads, votes, or comments.

Months later, you guys are calling me the Queen of Eazy-E and NWA fanfics omg 😭

And I know you guys are going to miss this book, hell I miss it already.

Oh and the epilogue? Yes I had to hold myself from crying if you're wondering. Eazy's fans, friends, and family came out and lit candles and everything in honor of his tragic death caused by lethal drugs.

Eazy on death row, damn I did that lol I showed my ass with this book.

But hold on to them scalps because I'm about to pull a Beyoncé sooooooooooooooon.

When will I drop "The Wiz"? Tomorrow? In a few hours? The day after tomorrow?

You gotta watch them notifications bruh ☺️

As always, I gotta thank my readers who votes and comments on every chapter I post. 8k comments though on an Eazy-E book?!

Daaaaaaamn.

And of course, the ones who didn't vote or comment. I gotta thank y'all too so thanks 😘

Next book on deck is "The Wizard of OZ" as well as "American Gangster" and

"Schizophrenia"

"Stay away from him."

"Why?"

"....he has schizophrenia."

Or

"A Night With My Male Stripper"

Will I write both? I don't know yo, I'm kind of getting over Wattpad but stay tuned.

Eazy-E