The Final Twenty-Four | 8

|Recap|

He glared at me.

"Well are you gonna-"

"Boy if you don't stop talking..."

"I just want to know what the hell is up with the harassment and what is it that you need to ask me?"

"Do you know anything about the City National Bank robbery?"

"What?" I questioned. Confused as to why he would randomly pull me over and ask if I know anything about a damn robbery that took place about a week ago.

[A/N: I would add in the schmoney dance again but I gotta stop playing so much lmao]

"Don't act like you didn't hear me with those big ears, and don't play dumb. Now I'm gonna ask you again. Do you know anything about the bank robbery at City National Bank?"

He kept a tight grip on his gun and I held on to mine too, just in case.

I licked my lips. "Nah. I don't know anything about that but I heard about it. It made headlining news," I lied.

"You heard huh?"

"That's what I said," I spat.

"Okay I'm just confused because word on the street is.. that you and two other young men robbed that bank."

"Hell no I didn't rob that bank," I lied again.

"Well that's what the word is."

"Really? How the hell did my name come up? That's what I want to know."

"Don't worry about how your name came up. Just know that we were told by certain people. Certain people that know you very well, hey I wouldn't use the term 'friend' so loosely."

I chuckled. "Well you can't believe everything that you hear. And what do you mean by using the word 'friend' loosely? Who snitched?"

"Don't worry about who snitched. Just know that we're trying our best to stop Los Angeles gang violence and somehow, your name came up. I mean, I hope you didn't rob that bank because you are going to be in some deep shit I promise you that."

"No I did not," I lied once more.

I can't believe he doesn't recognize me, which is actually a good thing. I have no idea of who's guilty of trying to set me up by snitching, all I know is certain people or maybe only one person pointed the finger at me.

And all I know is, that bitch Tomica better not have anything to do with it.

"I'll ask you one last time. Did you or did you not rob that bank? And the manager was shot in the thigh as well. You guys.. man you guys are going down for this," he laughed "I'd hate to be you right now."

"I didn't rob that bank. But do you mind telling me who this mystery person or people is? If you don't mind."

I don't give a damn about anything else at that moment. That includes working on this album, Cube leaving, and even Scooter's debt with Big Worm. I just want to know, who the hell ratted me out for robbing this damn bank? Because that's whose ass I'm gonna beat.