The Final Twenty-Four | 26

Here's an update, y'all gon' scream or nah? 🙄

Before I start this chapter, I just wanna say that the first half of this story will be complete after chapter 27. And the next chapter will have a hell of a cliffhanger, I PROMISE lol.

The twist will be revealed. Who has been lieing to E all this time? Hmm.. but it's going to end with a bang trust me.

Trust no one, and Eric is going to find out the hard way. Literally, the cliffhanger will shock the hell out of you.

"BANG BANG" will be published after chapter 27. And the second half of the story will head towards his death row sentence

Last but not least, who's watching the Wal-Mart version of "Straight Outta Compton"? Lol the Michel'le biopic. The casting is worse than the Aaliyah biopic 💀

|Recap|

I dropped my apron and ran outside as quick as a flash. I see everyone crowding around, so someone has been shot.

"Back up please!" a guard yelled.

"Excuse me," I muttered while walking through the crowd.

"Sir. Stand back please."

I looked down...

"Hey that's my friend! Lucky!" I yelled.

A drive-by took place a few minutes ago, out of nowhere.

Everything was normal. We were all having a good time at Rooftop. I even decided to volunteer at the bar and serve drinks.

Then out of nowhere, we hear gunshots and screeching tires.

Everyone is crowded around and there's police officers everywhere.

"Someone's been hurt!"

"Someone was shot!" another person yelled.

"Excuse me," I muttered.

I attempted to make my way through the crowd but was stopped by a guard.

"Stand back," he said.

"Sir could you stand back please? We've just called an ambulance," another guard added.

"Hey that's my friend! Lucky!"

I kneeled down and grabbed his hand. He's clearly been shot and is holding on to dear life.

All I want to know is.. who the fuck would do something like this.

"W-what happened?" I asked.

"Mr. Wright he's been shot. A drive-by took place, but the paramedics should be on their way."

My eyes started to water. I stared at Lucky and my lips began to tremble. This is my friend... no matter what we go through, he's my friend.

"Lucky?" he didn't respond so I repeated. "Lucky?"

He opened his eyes while heavy breathing. He's also crying.. but I can't blame him. As soon as he spotted me, he started to smile.