The Final Twenty-Four | 6

|Recap|

I turned the car off. "Aight listen, it's not what you-"

"So you're... you're..."

"Yeah," I said while closing it "but it shouldn't matter right?"

"Shit!" she yelled after unbuckling her seatbelt and running away.

"Tomica! Tomica!"

"Shit," I muttered. I grabbed my keys and followed her back inside of Skateland. It's not like I give a fuck about her or anything, I don't even know her and I'm not obligated to explain myself to her or anyone else.

It's no surprise that it begins to rain out of nowhere.

As soon as I made it back to Skateland, I was bombarbed by paparazzi and groupies.

"Hey Eazy is it true that you have a private sextape?"

"Tell us more about Cube leaving the group! Was he really working without a contract?"

"Are you single by any chance? Your female fans are dieing to know!"

"Come on man get that damn camera out of my face. I'm not in the mood," I said while making my way through the crowd.

"We're going to slow it down a bit by playing some Prince. This joint is called Do Me Baby and it's from his album Controversy, make sure you check it out if you haven't."

"Here we are in this big old empty room. Staring each other down. You want me just as much as I want you, let's stop fooling around."

"Sorry to interrupt but let's make this a couples' skate. And if you don't know, one of the crazy d.j's from K-Power is running for mayor of California."

"Which one?" someone asked.

"The crazy one, DJ Play Too Much."

"Uh you mean DJ Talk Too Much?"

"Same thing," he shrugged "he's seriously running for mayor of California. He has a slogan and everything. They're also working on his campaign. I hope y'all don't take this fool serious."

"Nah. I told him that I'm moving to Canada and he had to insult my weave by calling it stale."

"Well honey I don't know that much about weaves but your hair is looking a little dry. If your weave starts rocking when you scratch it, that means it's time to take it out," he laughed.

"Vote for DJ Talk Too Much and watch California burn," she smirked before walking away.

"Okay now back to Prince. We have N.W.A. minus Cube in the house tonight but they're here to relax and have fun so try not to go out your way by acting like groupies. And this is a couples' skate so I want everyone to partner up and as you young kids say, let's get jiggy with it."

"Take me baby, kiss me all over. Play with my love, bring out what's been in me for far too long. Baby, you know that's all I've been dreaming of."

"Speaking of Casanova," Lauren chuckled "hey Eric I just have a question, what kind of name is Eazy anyway? Where did you get it from?"