The Final Twenty-Four | 16

Go ahead and scream cause here's an update lol I told y'all I'm outlining my ass off so that's the reason for my updates.

Before I start this chapter I want to thank y'all for 3,000 comments. I feel like I have the most active readers when it comes to Eazy-E fanfics and y'all are so lit so thanks.

And while I'm at it, I thought I should let you know that I'm still outlining "The Wizard of OZ NWA" and "Eazy-E: American Gangster" is going to be a gangster/mafia type of book.

Somewhat similar to the movie "American Gangster" and I'm not sure if he's going to be Eazy-E in that story or just Eric Wright, I haven't decided yet.

And last but not least, "Take Care" is currently being outlined as well, another Eazy fanfic lol I mean duh. The blurbs and plots are going to remain a secret but I'll spill the beans soon.

"American Gangster" is going to be very violent so if you can't handle books like this, then don't read it.. simple. But the blurb for "The Wizard of OZ NWA" is:

A story in which a girl wakes up in the land of OZ.

That's all folks! Here's the chapter ⚡️

                                         |Recap|

Then out of nowhere, I heard another loud bang.

"Ms. Woods let us in. We're not gonna hurt you and we're not leaving until you open this door."

I dropped the phone and gently opened the door. In walks four armed men and they're all aiming their guns at me.

Thank God my son is spending the night with someone.

"Tell Eric Wright we came."

After they let theirselves in, I slowly backed up while heavy breathing. Never been so scared in my life. Four armed men are in my presence right now and no one is here to defend or help me.

But once again, thank God my son is spending the night with someone else. My child is my world and I don't know what I would do if his life is in danger.

I know exactly who one of them is but the other three, not so much. However, they do look familiar. Maybe I've seen them on the news or maybe out in public?

The one that I recognize pulled out his gun and demanded me to take a seat on the couch. I did what I was told of course because right now I'm shitting bricks and right now, my life is on the line.

"Now we're not here to hurt you, we just want to talk. First off, why did it take you so damn long to answer the door?" he scoffed.

I couldn't get my words together. I look around and all I see is three loaded guns aiming directly at me.

"Well? We're waiting," another one added. This young man looks so familiar. I honestly believe that I've seen him somewhere but at this very moment, I just can't put my finger on it.

"Because I-I.."

"I'll answer for you. Because you was about to call the police right?"