The Final Twenty-Four | 9

|Recap|

"Who this?" I questioned.

"You don't recognize me? This Suge."

"The hell you calling my studio for? What you still trying to be our bodyguard?"

"This is about Scooter. Don't make me put some hot shit in his chest you feel me?"

"Aye you better stay the hell away from Scooter."

"Well tell him to come up with the money. I won't hurt him but Worm needs his money.
We good?"

"Yeah man whatever."

Fat ass as Fat ass

"Whatever?" he laughed "look here Eric, my man Scooter borrowed fifty thousand from Worm and he wants it back as soon as possible

"Whatever?" he laughed "look here Eric, my man Scooter borrowed fifty thousand from Worm and he wants it back as soon as possible."

"Aight. Fuck that gotta do with me?"

"That's your homeboy right? Crips stick together right? So shouldn't you be concerned about his debt? Fifty thou is a lot of damn money Eric," he chuckled.

"Aye I don't know anything about Scooter and his debt with Worm," I lied "I don't know anything about that shit."

"You a fucking lie," he spat.

"Ain't nobody lieing. I don't know shit about Scooter's money problems."

"You need to learn how to lie... Eric. I know you probably over there shitting your pants huh? Yeah I put fear in you little ass niggas."

I balled up my fist and licked my lips.

"I know you lieing, you know damn well you know about Scooter's debt. Want to know how I know?"

"Surprise me," I smirked.

"Because he told us," he said in a duh tone.

"What you mean he told y'all?" I questioned before Dre walks in and interrupts.

"E we're waitinggggg. We have an album to complete."

I shooed him away and mouthed "give me a minute."

"Scooter let it be known that he discussed his whole debt situation with you and Lucky. So I know damn well you know about this. Now am I right or am I right?"

"I don't give a damn about you being right.
All I know is this better be yo last time calling my fucking studio like you Mr. Get Bad or some shit, this doesn't concern me."

"Like hell."

"The fuck you mean like hell?" I questioned.