24 Hours To Live • Eazy-E

By moonwalkbae

A story in which a boy lives his final twenty four hours on Earth after being haunted by his past. 2016 // ©... More

Author's Note
Copyright
Prologue
The Final Twenty-Four | 1
The Final Twenty-Four | 2
The Final Twenty-Four | 3
The Final Twenty-Four | 4
The Final Twenty-Four | 5
The Final Twenty-Four | 6
The Final Twenty-Four | 7
The Final Twenty-Four | 8
The Final Twenty-Four | 9
The Final Twenty-Four | 10
The Final Twenty-Four | 11
The Final Twenty-Four | 12
The Final Twenty-Four | 13
The Final Twenty-Four | 14
The Final Twenty-Four | 15
The Final Twenty-Four | 16
The Final Twenty-Four | 17
The Final Twenty-Four | 18
The Final Twenty-Four | 19
The Final Twenty-Four | 20
The Final Twenty-Four | 21
The Final Twenty-Four | 22
The Final Twenty-Four | 23
The Final Twenty-Four | 24
The Final Twenty-Four | 25
The Final Twenty-Four | 26
The Final Twenty-Four | 27
BANG BANG
The Final Twenty-Four | 28
The Final Twenty-Four | 29
The Final Twenty-Four | 30
The Final Twenty-Four | 31
The Final Twenty-Four | 32
The Final Twenty-Four | 33
The Final Twenty-Four | 34
The Final Twenty-Four | 35
The Final Twenty-Four | 36
The Final Twenty-Four | 38
Epilogue
Thank You

The Final Twenty-Four | 37

172 33 218
By moonwalkbae

Here's an update. Y'all can scream 🙄

And just tah let u know, there's one more chapter after this then an epilogue and "thank you" chapter.

Thank you guys so much for supporting "24 Hours To Live". This book now has well over 8,000 comments which is amazing an unbelievable.

I'm blessed to have a big support team and a lot of active readers.

My next book on deck is "The Wizard of OZ" and I'm going to pull a Beyoncé so watch your notifications lol

"Eazy-E: American Gangster" is on its way as well.

"Schizophrenia" and "A Night With My Male Stripper" will be short stories.

"Take Care" is my last book. Not just my last Eazy-E book but my last book on Wattpad.

Thanks for reading my stories! And don't worry, moonwalkbae is going out with a bang. My future books are gonna slay edges, weaves, scalps, and everything in between.

Schizophrenia

"Stay away from him?"

"Why?"

"...he has schizophrenia."

A Night With My Male Stripper

There's not a blurb yet but I'll create one. Y'all know I stay with the bomb ass plots and stories lol.

|Recap|
Eric

     This is Tracy. Just wanted to write you to see how you're holding up. Anyway, I'm praying for you and Erin misses you. Hang in there. And here's a picture.

This is my favorite picture of us.

Love always,

Tracy

"Bitch it's the only picture of us," I spat.

November 1994

Time well spent, is what I should say. I've been incarcerated since 1992, and honestly I've never been more ready for death.

My grandma used to always say that Heaven's on the other side and somehow, a person knows when their time is up. They just know when God is ready to call them home and that's when they decide to get their house in order.

These past few months have been rough but on the bright side, Thomas became like a second father to me.

A few months back he arranged for me to move out of my dusty ass cell and move into a "suite-styled" cell. I mean it was still a cell but it's very well kept, clean, private, and there aren't any roaches crawling everywhere.

The head guard informed me about my execution which will take place in four months. They're going to isolate me from the rest of the prisoners and I'm able to request a last meal the day of my execution as well as staying in the death house before they execute me.

Life in prison is only getting easier because of my bond with Thomas. Again, it's not what you know but who you know.

But then again, shit is going downhill as well. I've been exhausted these last couple of weeks. Stressing over everything, not getting enough sleep, and not eating as much as I should.

My appetite decides to decrease out of nowhere and no matter how hard I try, I just can't eat anything.

Everyone is questioning my weight loss and why I'm not eating as much as I should. But how can I eat if my appetite decreased?

If you don't have the appetite, you won't eat. And if you don't eat, you get sick. When you get sick, you throw up. And what happens when you constantly throw up? You lose weight.

My current situation.

"Wright you have a visitor. Oh and before you leave, here are a few more letters. Your fans are on a roll right now," he said while passing me the envelopes.

I smiled. "Thanks. I don't know where I would be without 'em."

Dear Mr. Too Good To Respond To Fans

                  Yo Eazy what's up man? I know shit is fucked up right now on your end. I see that you've lost some weight, why aren't you eating? And we're still fighting for you out here in LA. We know for a fact you only killed that nigga for self defense and you don't deserve to get executed.

But this is my last time writing your ass. You act like you're too good to write back. Let me know that you're still alive, hell something I don't care. Anyway when you get this letter hit me back.

Sincerely yours,

A pissed off fan

I sighed and folded it before placing it back inside of the envelope. He's right though, it won't hurt to respond and I don't want my fans to think that I'm too good to write them back.

But shit isn't easy when I receive thousands of letter per day, especially since my execution date is around the corner. I know that they're fighting for me but there isn't anything anyone can do for me at this point.

The state is going to kill me. It's in writing and it's official. The only thing I can do at this point is get my house in order, live the rest of my life while I still have it, and thank God for the years I had.

I searched my suite and found a spare pen and scratch paper and began to write.

Dear pissed off fan

                          I think you have an anger problem that you need to work on. I understand that you're frustrated because you feel that I'm ignoring you, but you need to understand that I can't write all of you back. Just know that I see you and I appreciate your support. Keep fighting for me, I see you. Hold on to this letter because it was personally written by the one and only.

"So who's here to see me?" I asked.

"Someone that you haven't spoke to in years. Oh but before you go, here's another letter. You might want to read it," he muttered.

Dear dad

                I miss you dad! This is your first born, Eric Jr. When are you coming home daddy? Life isn't the same without you. Mommy, Erica, and I miss you so much! I'm doing well in school, I just got perfect attendance and AB honor roll! Please come home and read me a story like you used to.

I felt my eyes water and next thing I know, I shredded a couple of tears. These are tears of anger, frustration, confusion, but also tears of happiness and joy.

The fact that I've spent two years of my life in this shit hole and accepted the fact that the state is going to kill me in March.

But, Junior's writing skills are getting better. My son wrote his father a full letter without any grammar mistakes or errors, I'm proud of him. I want him to stay in school and continue to get good grades, I'll be damned if he ends up like me.

I fucked my life up. Yeah, I fucked up.

He escorted me to the visiting area. I instantly thought of Tomica because she's the only person that's keeping me sane right now and the only person that stays on my mind.

But the guard told me that I haven't spoke to this person in years. So....

I smiled and took a seat in front of him. Kind of embarrassing for him to see me like this but, we all make mistakes.

"I know it's been years since we've had a decent conversation. I heard that you was locked up which doesn't make any sense. Just came to check on you and to see if you're okay," he said.

I kept a straight face. "We can watch t.v. So I saw Boyz N the Hood, it was good."

"You ain't call that shit an after school special?"

"I like after school specials Cube, you know that," I smirked which caused him to smile in return.

"Haha!" he laughed "it's good to see you man. How are you holding up? I see you've lost some weight E."

"Losing weight would be an understatement. Shit is fucked up right now but I'm hanging in there."

"Aye, how do you go from slanging dope to eating dinner at the White House?" he smiled.

I smiled back. "I'm still trying to figure that shit out. My life has been a fucked up ass roller coaster these last couple of years. And now I find myself behind bars. I fucked up."

"We're fighting for you back home E. All of us. You'll get out of here."

"All publicity....," I trailed off.

"Is good publicity!" we said in unison.

"Aye Cube if this means anything, I just wish that beef shit would have never happened between us. The whole thing was childish."

"We should have never dissed each other in the first place. Two diss tracks. Making the fans choose between us, that shit wasn't cool."

I smiled. "Aye did you think we would ever be that big? Be honest. When we started this rap shit, did you see us blow up the way we did? What if we had the chance to find out how big we would really be?"

"If we could just take that shit back to the old days, we could change the world."

"Yeah," I mumbled.

He sighed. "E I know shit is fucked up right now but don't give up. You have fans out in these streets protesting just for you to come home. And I'm down with an NWA reunion if you are. And if Dre is with it, I'm with it."

I nodded.

"One more thing, now I don't know your relationship with dude but if you want to do this and if you want me to be there, Jerry gotta go."

"Man whatever," I scoffed "but I hear you."

---
As you can see, I used this scene from the movie but twisted everything into my own words just so that it can fit my storyline.

If this book is lit, comment 🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.5K 44
Aaliyah and Eazy's relationship was... chaotic. Spinoff of "A Ruthless Life" 2016 // © moonwalkbae
70.8K 5.3K 50
How did I fall in love with a Compton Boy? From NY to LA. A drama filled love story... Two worlds collide for better or worse... A story told. 𝐈𝐌𝐌...
10.6K 773 18
A story in which a girl wakes up in the land of OZ. 2016 // © moonwalkbae Voted best prologue at the 2017 N.W.A. FFA's
7.6K 707 32
Good evening and welcome to Eazy's playhouse you stupid mtf! Book 2 [highest rank: #530 in fantasy] 2017 n.w.a. ffa's winner