Change Of Plans

By DelaneyStyles18

Try being in Janelle's shoes. One bestfriend leaving her, and her crush being forced to move away. She only h... More

Chapter 1- The new guy
Chapter 2- Drinks and phone calls
Chapter 3- Let the drama begin!
Chapter 4- When two forces collide
Chapter 5- Date plans
Chapter 6- Why am I so beautiful?
Chapter 7- Dinner gone bad
Chapter 8- We Are Young!
Chapter 9- Kisses and Surprises
Chapter 10- Fake boyfriend asked me... whaaaaat?!
Chapter 12- So the jerk has a sweet side, who knew.
Chapter 13- Costumes, oh joy....
Chapter 14- Stuck in the past
Chapter 15- Romeo and Juliet
Chapter 16- Flirtatious Janelle!
Chapter 17- Hangover and Kisses
Chapter 18- Confessions
Chapter 19- Spooning Sober? I think yes!
Chapter 20- Caught
Chapter 21- Surprise, surprise.
Chapter 22- Betrayed
Chapter 23- Arrival
Chapter 24- Janessy moments
Chapter 25- Falling in love
Chapter 26- Make-overs, movies, and dancing.
Chapter 27- Home, sweet home?
Chapter 28- Looking for answers
Chapter 29- Deja Vu
Chapter 30- DNA
Chapter 31- Roadtrip time
Chapter 32- L.A. With the Sky brothers

Chapter 11- The unwanted visitor

205 3 6
By DelaneyStyles18

I never wanted this to happen. I never expected it too. It was as if God was planning some sweet revenge or something. Bradly had come back after being gone for years, Noah hated Bradly for some sort reason but was now warming up to him, Hailey wasn't the brat I thought she was, and now Jessy was coming to town after becoming one of the "hottest younger actors" alive.

I paced around my room after Noah and I had said our goodnights through the window, and then closed our blinds. I was getting more anxious as the time passed by, and I knew Jessy was on his way over. Not only was Jessy Noah's big successful brother, but he was also my childhood crush. Bradly had been only my best friend, then came along the Sky family, met Noah and he was my instant twin, but when I met Jessy, it was like heaven on earth.

Noah didn't know about my crush on Jessy. He suspected it, but never really got it out of me. I wasn't sure why it felt like drama was building up after drama, all in one month. I could handle Hailey, she was my only drama. Now I have to just juggle Bradly as my pretend boyfriend, and lie to Noah. I don't know how im going to take it when I see Jessy again.

I let out a long sigh, and let myself fall on my bed, looking up at the stars that I had once when I was a little kid, glued them up there, with someone's help.

*Flashback*

"It goes there Janelle." Jessy sassed at me.

"No it doesnt, I want it there!" I pointed at a piece of the ceiling. Jessy was a bossy seven year old, and I was a sassy five year old.

My mother laughed and glued the star where I wanted it.

"How about another one over there Janelle?" Noah was more helpful and understanding.

"Yeah! Mom, can you glue this one there?" I handed her the star and she glued it where Noah wanted it.

"How come Noah can pick but not me?" Jessy stomped his foot angrily on the floor.

"Fine," I scowled. "Pick where ever Jessy. I won't say a word."

"Yes!" He grabbed his favorite star out of all of them, and stood infront of my mom. "Can I glue it on?"

She smiled and picked him up after gluing the star. With his little hands he placed the star on my ceiling, and ever since it has stayed there.

My mom set him back down on his feet, and he grinned. "Mine's the best! Because it's the biggest!"

"No it's not!" I pouted. "Mine's better!"

He shoved me back. "No, mine!"

"Meany!" I said and Noah hugged me around my shoulders.

"Don't be mean, Jessy!" Noah defended me.

"Ugh, fine." Jessy walked over to me and placed a hand over my shoulder. "Yours is the best."

I smiled, and I could feel my face get red in embarressment.

"Thank you." I shyly said, and Jessy went off to help my mom with the rest.

*End Of Flashback*

Every night when I was feeling down, and Noah was either at a friends, mad, or already asleep, I could find comfort by looking up at the stars on my ceiling. Knowing that Jessy would be here at about the crack of dawn, made me toss and turn all night. So, I just stared at that one big star, and hoped for the best.

*Noah's POV*

I woke up early in the morning, not because I had to, but because I was going to go with my mom to the airport to pick up Jessy. It had been years since I've last seen him, not really counting the magazines, tv, and movies he's been in. He was finally coming home for a while, and I was finally going to have another guy in the house. I was excited for him to meet Hailey, and I was thrilled to see his face when he found out the guy who was dating Janelle.

My mother turned on the car, and I jogged outside and slid on the passenger's seat.

"Alright, let's go pick up Jessy!" I excitedly banged on my lap like a drummer, and my mom laughed as she pulled out of the driveway.

We got to the airport in about ten minutes, and walked to the front gate. An airplane flew right above us, and my mother hid under me. I was finally taller than her, so she was tiny under my long arms.

"Look!" My mother mumbled under me, and I turned my head to see Jessy walking down the stairs with a leather black jacket, and some shades. My brother looked like a million bucks. "Jessy! Jessy! Over here honey!"

Jessy turned our way and grinned, showing his straight, white teeth. I could feel my mother gasp in shock. He walked to us with a different swag, and I let my mother go when she was tugging at my arm. She ran right into his arms. He hugged her tightly, and after letting her go, gave me a shot stiff hug, and then slung his arm around my mother.

"How long has it been?" His voice was deeper in person. It was like meeting someone completely different,

"Too long!" My mom cried and Jessy squeezed her.

We went through the airport with him to get his bags, and we were stopped a couple times by girls who begged him for a picture. He was living the good life.

We finally got in the car, and I decided to drive since mom couldn't really drive with watery eyes. We didn't want to kill the super star in the car! Oh, and Jessy.

I pulled into the driveway, and noticed that Janelle's window curtain's were open. She was awake. I couldn't wait for Jessy to see her again! Since he had the hugest crush on her when we were kids. I wonder if he even still remembers her.

Mom ran inside the kitchen to cook something for Jessy, and I helped him get settled back in his room.

"Dang." He said as he took off his sunglasses. "My room is just the same."

I snorted. "What'd you expect? Roses, and champagne, and a golden bed cover?"

"Little bro," He looked offended. "Im offended."

I laughed and set his luggage on his clean bed. Mom had spent the whole week cleaning up his room. I wonder how she feels to have a famous son. I know it feels weird to have a famous brother.

"So," I leaned on the wall casually and lifted my eyebrows up and down. "You the ladies' man? You know, since you're a celebrity and whatnot."

He chuckled, and rubbed his chin. "I hope im not a bad example on ya bro, but honestly, I am quite the charm."

I laughed at his stupidness. But then stopped when he was serious.

"Man, being a celebrity is the best." He layed back on his bed as he looked at me. "All the money, fame, and the ladies come pouring in like it's my birthday everyday."

"Wait, so you..."

"Hell yeah!!!" He jumped on the bed. "How can I not, when those women are just so-"

"Alright, didn't want details." I quickly said, and uncomfortably shifted my feet.

"Nah, I wasn't going to. But yes." He sat up on the bed and looked at me with his serious face. "You see, when your famous, you can't seem to help yourself. It's quite amusing sometimes."

I couldn't believe it. My brother was a player. Something our mother had taught us not to be. She taught us to respect women, and to respect our religion beliefs. Call me chessy, or a wuss, but if my mom dissaproved, then it was the end of our world. Well, mine now since Jessy had probably hooked up with every woman in L.A.

"So, what's new little man?" He was talking to me as if I were ten years younger than him, and right now, I felt really little standing infront of him.

"Well, I, um, have a girlfriend..." I started off with that. I had to talk about Hailey. He already knew about Janelle.

"What?!?!" His shockness kind of stung, but I shrugged it away. "You finally asked out the neighbor?!"

"Wait, what?! Janelle?!" He nodded. "No dude! She's like my sister! My girlfriend's name is Hailey."

He seemed to pay no attention to what I said after I said no, and he looked deep in thought.

"Is," He still seemed like he was off in a daze. "Is Janelle still your neighbor?"

"Yeah," I shrugged. "Why, you still like her?" I teased and he laughed.

"Psh, yeah right. Im the hottest man alive! Why go for her?" His words kind of stung again, but I ignored him as best as I could.

"Jessy, calm down, she's like my sister, so treat her with respect, alright?" He nodded, but I could tell that something else was on his mind.

"Speaking of the she devil, where is the little dork?" He stood up.

"The little dork you used to like?" I chuckled.

"Hey, that girl had beautiful wavy brown hair." He defended himself.

"Still does." I said, and we walked out of his room, and downstairs.

*Janelle's POV*

After taking a long hot shower, I changed into some jeans and pulled on a white V-neck shirt. I brushed my hair a bit, letting my waves come out, and then my stomach twisted again. Jessy was going to be here any second. When I opened my window, Noah's car was gone.

I walked back to the bathroom, and then saw my phone buzz, letting me know I had a text message. Two actually that I hadn't read.

Bradly: Morning beautiful! I hope you have fun today with your camping! I know you'll miss me, but don't cry yourself to sleep, k? Later, girlfriend!

I felt bad lying to Bradly, but I had to because it seemed like the only way I could get out of hanging out with him this weekend. Lately, he's been following me everywhere! And I just needed some space, and some time with my other best friend. Also, I had promised Noah that I was going to hang out with him and Jessy when he got back.

Noah: WAKE UP SLEEPING UGLY! Im on my way to pick up Jessy, and you better be ready for a fun day! So... WAKE UP!

Gosh, love you too Noah..

I looked at myself in the mirror, and decided to add a little bit of mascara, maybe some eye shadow. It wasn't my fault I wanted to look good! Jessy wasn't who I met years ago. I would pass by the magazines at the store, and would see Jessy half naked with a sick six pack. It sometimes made me go dizzy with the thought that I know him!

I was getting lost in my thoughts, when all of a sudden, a tud makes me stop and look out of my door, and see Noah flung my door open and grinning.

"ELLE! WE'RE HOOOMMMEEEE!" Noah yelled, and I was getting ready to go and punch him. I wasn't exactly the morning person, let alone accept yelling.

"Ugh, shut up Noah!" I groaned, and I heard a low chuckle from behind him. My heart stopped, and I could feel it pick up pace again, but faster than before.

"Guess who's here!" Noah was making this more dramatic than needed!

"I don't know, why don't you tell me?" My heart skipped another beat as I teased Noah, and Noah narrowed his eyes at me, annoyingly.

He stepped aside, "It's Jessy!"

I instanly met his eyes once Noah moved aside, and it was like looking at the little boy I had met a while back. It felt like it was just yesterday we were sticking up the stars. It wasn't the guy I had grown up watching him act in movies, I could see his childish eyes still lingering on his perfect jawline, and perfect body.

"Janelle," He said it almost breathless, and my heart rate went up by 89%. His voice was deep, and it made my body shiver.

"Jessy." I slowly nodded at him, and I could feel my cheecks get hot with embaressment.

"It's nice to see you again." His lips turned into a crocked smile.

"Er, same." I studdered.

"Wow," He looked me up and down. "You look, incredible."

I looked away and tried to hide my smile. It was as if we were little again. "So do you."

His crocked smile turned into a grin, and I returned it. My heart was getting ready to burst through my chest and jump like crazy.

"Oookkaayyy," Noah uncomfortably said and I left Jessy's eyes to look at Noah. "So, let's get on with the day, shall we?"

"Sure." Jessy said, never looking away from me,

I nodded at Noah, not sure of my voice. I left my phone by the sink, and slowly walked to Noah and closer to Jessy.

"After you." Jessy stepped aside the door.

I began to walk and stopped infront of him, "Thanks." I smiled, and he winked.

It sent chills running all over me.

"Where to first?" Noah asked behind me.

"Is that tasty burger place still open?" Jessy asked.

"Yeah."

"Then let's go get our face stuffed with some good burgers!!" Jessy jumped behind me once, and made the floor rumble.

The last time we went to Mitch's Burger's, Jessy had challenged me to eat as many burgers as I could. It didn't end so well... And now that he wanted to go back there again, I had a feeling that it wasn't going to be any different than last time. I hope I don't puke.

________________________________

Hey guys! Quick note, I just wanted to let y'all know that im not going to really pick a cast, because I would like for yall to imagine the characters your way, but if y'all perfer for me to do a cast, I will(:

The more comments I get, or at least votes, I will update sooner. How about that? Win win, yes?(:

Bye my lovelys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
509K 55K 23
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.1M 27K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.7M 178K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...