Stuck On You [Lesbian]

By LTsmiles8

Raine is doing her best to keep her world under control. Being the most sought after woman is hard when she's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 30

1.4K 72 11
By LTsmiles8

The next morning Raine sat in her office across from Laura, who had her chest puffed out and her head held high. Raine's tapped her pen on the cluttered desk and sneered. She has no idea what's coming for her. Apart from avoiding Chris, she had also skipped classes to relish in this moment.

"Why didn't you tell me it was airing on multiple stations at different times?" Raine inquired, placing the pen to rest and her hands on the desk.

Laura took her sweet time, sipping out of Starbucks cup. Raine internally hoped that it would burn her throat as she tapped tip of her leather boot on the ground in anticipation for the response.

"I thought it was just most convenient for you to watch it at seven since it was after work," Laura shrugged, "Why?"

Why? Raine's eyes widened with a fiery glare. Because you fucked everything up, you idiot.

"Your contract is terminated as of... now," Raine said quietly as the anger started to pile itself on in layers like a house of cards, daring for one soft touch to have it come crashing down.

Laura smiled and searched Raine's face to see if she were serious, "Is this a joke?"

"No."

The bubbling tension surfaced like a tsunami that had been given permission to take out anything and everything in its way - including itself.

"You clearly gave me the wrong information and completely screwed me over. Now get the hell out!" Raine shouted as her already bruised fist crashed down on the oak desk and her entire body shook from the aftermath of the devastation she brought upon it.

Laura stood up as her face was drained of all color. Her jaw clenched as she grabbed her handbag with haste and clutched it at her side.

"You have no idea, the sacrifices that I've made for you Raine." She bit her lip as tears welled up in her eyes as she started to walk away.

Raine got up and prowled after her. Raine's arms were crossed and she shook her head.

"Sacrifices?" Raine scoffed, "What like sleeping with me? You fucking did it just to get ahead in your career!"

A loud smack followed by stinging pulsed against Raine's cheek as the hand struck her.

"You'll regret this Raine," she snarled, "You're going down and so is Hush."

"Get out." Raine growled as she placed her hand over the cheek.

The moment the door clicked, a rush of overwhelming feelings hit Raine. In retaliation, she buried her head into her arms and sobbed. She had thought that firing Laura would give her some sort of instant gratification, but instead it just reminded her of how alone she was in her current situation. She was drowning.

The next few hours were a drag. She went out for way too many smokes and the day was just too long. There was nothing unusual as she participated in conference calls with a fake cheerfulness. That is, until one particular phone conversation.

"Raine, do you have a moment?" Austin poked his bearded head, "Your ma's on the phone."

Raine's neck snapped up from her pile of paperwork. "W-who?"

"Uh... your mom, sorry I'm just used to saying ma becau-" Austin started to ramble.

"Okay, thanks," Raine said quickly as her mind reeled. What's she calling for?

Raine's relationship with her mother had been quite the tumultuous one to say the very least.

"You seem so excited..." Austin chuckled at his own sarcasm, "Line six."

"Ha." Raine deadpanned and then continued "Thanks," Raine shooed him out of the office with the wave of a hand. Fuck.

Raine's shaky hand picked up the receiver while her finger hovered over the button. She took in a deep breath as her finger made contact with it.

"H-hello?" She managed. Her mouth felt like the Sahara desert.

"Lorraine," a familiar cold tone that nearly caused Raine to shiver in fear broke the silence.

"Ma... how are you?" Raine asked, cautiously.

"I could be doing better," she sounded tired.

"Ma, you haven't called me in four years... what's happening?" Raine clicked the pen in her hand over and over.

"I need money Raine, I don't got 'nough to pay rent this month," she said quietly.

Raine sighed. It didn't surprise Raine, but she had an inkling of hope that this conversation was going to be different. After all, the last time they spoke, her mom had kicked her out of the house with hardly any time to gather her things.

"Ma, are you sober?" Raine spoke softly.

Silence.

"Raine, please just gimme the money, you're rich," she begged like her life depended on it. It stung to hear her so desperate.

Raine rubbed her temples in silence and then offered, "I can pay for your rent, just give me your landlord's information and I can write them a cheque directly."

"She only takes cash." her mom slurred.

"Ma, don't do this..." Raine begged as the lump in her throat grew.

"I raised you," the voice voice got louder.

Raine sighed, "I know, but maybe if you go back into that progra-"

Her mother slurred, "Y'know, it's one thing that you're a rug muncher. It's another thing smearin' your disgusting tendencies all over TV."

Raine's jaw dropped and her entire face burned as she clenched her fists. The words stung into her like the welts that were seared into her legs when she was a kid.

"Ma, please," Raine choked out, but her body knew better than to stay on the phone with the person who caused her pain.

Defeated, Raine put the receiver down as the tears slid down her face.

That's when the pile of used tissues began to overflow in the garbage for the next several hours. She couldn't risk just leaving the office in a fit of tears and let people see her that way.

Raine picked up her vibrating cellphone and read the text from Quin.

Quin yesterday: Did you see Chris yet? Is everything okay?

Quin yesterday: Raine? Hope you're sleeping with her or something. There better be a darn good reason you're not responding.

Quin now: Omg I can't see you tonight because Jimmy surprised me and is taking me to Greece TONIGHT! So terrified of the airplane though.

Raine sighed. She didn't have it in her heart to tell Quin how she really felt and damper his mood. Or even worse, if he got worried enough, there was a potential that he'd even postpone the trip. After all, he witnessed so much of the trauma her mother had put her through. It was, in fact, his home that she went to right after being kicked out. Raine could never do that to him.

Raine at 3:23pm: Chris is cool we talked about it, she kinda got mad and I dunno I want to try again with Stacy. Tell you more about it when you get back though. OMFG that's so fucking amazing! You've always wanted to go to Greece. You better snapchat me when you're there. How long are you gone for?

Quin 3:24pm: Two months! He even packed everything and my work knows too. Idk how he planned this behind my back. Still creeped out by the plane part.

Raine sighed. Two months without Quin, her rock. Stop being selfish you idiot. She took in a deep breath started to type on her phone again.

Raine at 3:28pm: Wow you'll have lots of time to explore together. =D Don't be creeped out you weirdo, just take some Gravols. They'll knock you right out and then badaboom badaboing you're in Greece!

Quin at 3:32pm: LOL! It's badaboom badabing... Hmm... I think you may be onto something with the gravols there. But while I'm gone, I want you to practice some more of those fakes and combos with the elbows in there to prepare for your next fight. Make sure you get a ton of rest too OK?

Raine rolled her eyes. The boy was going to Greece and he was still worried about her fight.

Raine at 3:33pm: Shouldn't you be packing? Stop texting and get ready for the trip of your life.

Raine set her phone down. It was going to be a long two months. Raine breathed in and out deeply before pulled her knees into the seat and hugged them tightly to keep herself safe. When she was younger, she often hid behind the bookshelf and did just that. It made her feel like she could at least protect herself. However, Raine would quickly learn that the best way to protect herself was to run away.

~

Raine stayed in her home for days. She couldn't remember when she fell asleep, but on one of the days, she woke up to Stacy hovering over her in the sunlight. She groaned and threw the covers back over her head.

"Go away," she murmured through the sheets.

"You've been ignoring me for days!" Stacy climbed under the covers and spooned her from behind.

Raine peaked her head out and squinted at her, "Because you're an asshole!"

"I'm totally not an asshole," she rubbed Raine's arm lightly.

"You are!" Raine frowned and rolled over to face Stacy.

To Raine, Stacy could have kept Chris' name out of it. While she knew that the photos were public, she also knew it wasn't necessary to reveal Chris' name on television. Chris was right when she said it could potentially harm her career moving forward and that was the last thing that Raine had wanted.

Raine looked her in the eyes and said quietly, "You mentioned her name..." And made Chris look like she were batshit crazy.

Stacy paused, "Who?"

"Chris," Raine choked out. She hadn't said her name out loud in days.

"Who?" Stacy stared at her blankly for an entire five seconds and then a light bulb went off, "Oh, yeah!"

Raine blinked in disbelief. Did you really forget who Chris was?

Stacy opened her mouth and then closed, "Laura said it would be beneficial if people knew who Chris was. You know the whole more personable thing. I thought she said you wouldn't care?"

Raine sighed, "Of course I care." Goddamnit Laura.

"I'm sorry love," Stacy cooed as she ran her fingers through Raine's long black hair, "Did she not tell you?"

"No," Raine said bitterly.

"Who is Chris to you?" Stacy searched Raine's eyes for an answer.

Raine swallowed, "I... don't know." Everything and nothing at the same time.

Stacy knew better than to prod deeper, so instead she teased with a wagging finger, "You're shady."

Raine smirked into bright green eyes and leaned in close enough that she could feel Stacy's minty breath on her, "I learned it from you."

"Uh huh..." Stacy raised one of her defined eyebrows, "What are you doing today?"

"Not sure yet, why?"

"Do you... want to try something new?" Stacy asked as her fingertips trailed along Raine's jawline.

"Does it involve getting out of this bed?" Raine groaned.

"Yes and maybe into other beds," Stacy smiled mischievously.

"I'm in if it involves sex," Raine shot her a grin. That'll keep my mind occupied.

Stacy began cautiously, "Well..." 

What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2K 16
Never try to sneaky link with me, you'll love it here I do not own any pics or videos used. They are just to match a face to the characters you are...
17K 899 24
Book one in the CountryCore Series. Hayley has a dream. Working on a ranch and perhaps even having one someday. Her dreams are answered when she fin...
1.3M 23.3K 33
When Dana Thomas's parents get divorced, and her aunt and uncle pass away, her mother decides it's time for a change - just in time for senior year o...
99.9K 4.4K 81
She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go by the book. But after getting accused f...