Foreseen [An Elijah Mikaelson...

Da evaki498

Cassandra Gold was an ordinary girl, living in a small town named Mystic Falls. She thought her life was norm... Altro

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Tribute to The Vampire Diaries
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Epilogue
Author's Note
#Deleted Chapter
#Bonus Chapter - Part 1
#Bonus Chapter - Part 2
#Bonus Chapter - Part 3
#Bonus Chapter - Part 4
#Bonus Chapter - Part 5
#Bonus Chapter - Part 6
#Bonus Chapter - Part 7
#Behind The "Script" Facts
#Funny Relevant / Irrelevant Moments
#Q&A
Thank you!!!
We won!!!

Chapter 95

4.9K 125 39
Da evaki498

Elijah's P.O.V.

I was watching Cassandra, as she was sleeping peacefully next to me. She was so beautiful. Last night, she invited me into her house. That meant that I had finally earned her trust. And it meant a lot to me. I loved her. I don't think I had ever loved a woman like that in my life. I wanted her. I wanted her more than anything. I wanted her to be happy, healthy, safe. And I would do everything for her.

She turned around nervously. She only calmed down when she sensed my presence. She came closer to me and I held her tight on my chest. What had made her that nervous? I couldn't forget her last night behaviour. Something bad must have happened. The way she was kissing me last night... It showed desperation. Why? I placed a kiss on her forehead and a small smile spreaded across her face. My love... I would do anything to protect her.

ANYTHING.

Cassie's P.O.V.

I opened my eyelashes slowly and I faced the most beautiful picture in the world. A pair of brown eyes looking at me full of love.

"Good morning." I said smiling.

"Good morning, my love." He replied kissing me. "Did you sleep well?"

"You were here and you drove away all the bad dreams."

"Like a dream catcher?" He asked laughing.

"Yes..." I said and kissed him once again.

"Maybe you should come more frequently. How about you?"

"I'll keep that in mind. And I didn't sleep much to be honest."

"Why?"

"How can I sleep when I have you right in my arms?"

"Well, I could say the same thing for myself, but apparently I'm insensible." He smiled.

"No. You are just human." I was about to kiss him again when my phone rang interrupting us.

"What now?" I whispered pissed. I turned around to take my phone from the bedside table. Elena. I growled quietly. I debated to pick it up or not, but then I decided it didn't worth my while. She had made her decision. I put the phone back, ignoring it with no remorse.

"Is everything ok?" Elijah asked seeing my annoyed expression.

"Yes." I said abruptly.

"Are you sure?" I turned my head and shot daggers at him. "Has my presence anything to do with the fact that you didn't answer your friend's call?"

"No."

"Then?"

"Elijah, it is between me and Elena. Please stay out of this."

"You are right. Forgive my indiscretion. It's just that... I can't stand seeing you upset."

"Don't worry." I replied turning to him. "I know a way that you can cheer me up."

"And what will that be?" I smiled and touched his lips with mine.

Later...

"What do you want to do today?"

"How about going for a walk?" I suggested.

"Excellent idea." He replied. We were sitting at the kitchen and Elijah was preparing breakfast.

"And then we can grab a chocolate ice cream." I added.

"Excellent idea too."

"You don't have to do this, you know..." I said.

"It's my first night at your house and I thought I should look after you a little."

"Because of the exact same reason, I should be the one looking after you. Not the other way round."

"Could you just stop being so stubborn for a while?" He said playfully.

"Could you stop being noble?" I asked in return.

"When I have too."

"Same goes for me." I replied.

"Perhaps you didn't pay enough attention to my reply."

"I know very well, what you just said. You are a vampire. I can't change that, you can't change that and I'm not going to penalize you. Can we not leave this to get between us?" I pleaded him.

"You are right, my love." He replied placing a soft kiss on my lips. We didn't talk for a while. I was just sitting there watching him and wishing for this moment to never end. "Your pancakes are ready, my lady." He announced putting a dish full of pancakes on the table.

"Thank you, my love." I said smiling. His eyes lightened. I ate my pancakes with joy. They were the most delicious pancakes I had ever eaten.

"Did you like them?" Elijah asked when I finished my breakfast.

"Has anything left?" I asked chuckling. He laughed. "Give me a minute to get dressed and then we can go for that walk, we were talking about." I said, giving him a quick kiss and disappearing in my room.

I wore something simple and went down where Elijah was waiting me in a different outfit. I raised my eyebrow. "I needed to change too." He explained shrugging. "Come on." He said offering me his hand.

I took it and I felt the happiest person in the world. We were wandering around all Mystic Falls. He held me by the hand and we talked about various things. Eventually, we stopped at my favourite ice cream shop and bought chocolate ice cream. Then, we sat at the park, like the previous time.

"God, this is amazing." I murmured while eating. Elijah chuckled. He had already finished his ice cream. "How can you eat so fast?" I asked him.

"Even chocolate ice cream can't be compared with your company. I would rather sit here watching you to doing anything else."

I smiled. "Sometimes Elijah I doubt that you are real. How can somebody be so perfect?" I wondered.

"I'm far beyond perfect, Cassandra. I've done things that I'm not proud of."

"Everyone have done things in their lives that are not proud of. You are not the exception." I stated.

"Yes, but not as horrible as my actions." I put my hand on his cheek and made him look at me.

"I love you Elijah." I said steadily. "I loved the man I saw. And the man I saw was not as horrible as he describes himself. I don't care about what you did in the past. The only thing I care about right now is the future. The future with you."

I could recognize the pain in his eyes. I hated it so much to see him like that. I connected our lips and he immediately responded to the kiss. Desperation. That's what I could sense coming out of him. Love and desperation.

"I love you." He whispered breathless. I put my head on his shoulder and he held me tightly with his arm around my shoulders. "I think we should go. It's cold and I don't want you to get sick. Come on. Besides, I have some stuff to arrange."

"And you are going to leave me alone?" I complained looking him with puppy eyes.

"Don't look at me like that." He said turning around. I blinked my eyes quickly, making my look even more irresistible. "I'll come and find you later. Please don't make this even harder. Even a second away from you, brings me pain." He said kissing my forehead.

"Fine. Just finish your business quickly, ok?" I said surrendering.

"I will." He replied. Without realizing he had grabbed me bridal style and took off running with his vampire speed. In a minute we were at my place.

He left me again stand on my feet, after reassuring that I could do so. "You didn't tell me that your business was that urgent." I commented.

"Forgive me." He replied smiling.

"It's ok." He was about to turn around to leave, but I grabbed his arm and pulled him against me. My lips easily found their way to his and I kissed him like it was the end of the world. We stopped, both of us breathless. A small smile appeared on my face. "That's for the road." I joked. He smiled and placed his one hand on one side of my neck, while leaning again for another kiss. I was more than happy to respond, until I felt a sharp pain on the other side of my neck. I broke the kiss astonished only seeing Elijah pulling out of my neck a needle. "Elijah..." I moaned.

"I'm sorry my love." He said.

Then everything went dark.

Author's Note: Cliffhanger!!!!!! Please don't kill me.... Anyway I hope you liked this chapter and don't forget me to tell me what you think in the comments!!! Love you all!!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

413 13 13
TVD/TO Fanfiction It was the late 990s and the Mikaelson family were living peacefully in Mystic Falls. This all changes when they find a mysterious...
28.1K 754 44
"Behind every angel, there is a devil." Cassandra Mikaelson, daughter of the great Hybrid. She's been on the run for 500 years, avoiding the conseque...
12.2K 331 29
AU: Elijah Mikaelson didn't know what to expect when he encountered the strange archer in the night, but he certainly didn't think his whole world wo...
47.4K 1K 18
A foster child, Olivia, befriended Luka who moved to mystic falls with his father. He had told her he was a witch and about the whole supernatural go...