The Silent Female Alpha

By DianaShadoWish

[In editing] After the death of her parents, a female She-wolf, Selyen Stormrage was supposed to be the next... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
+++Extra+++

Chapter 31

11.3K 359 78
By DianaShadoWish

Ian's POV

Selyen, the others and I stood on a small stage to watch the final fight clearly. She look so calm yet I knew she's trying to bury her nervous from the surface. I may not know the specific thing that she nervous about but it might be about the result after she win this match. If she win that is. If she lose again, then I guess we have to repeat this again.

I don't like the latter. With the Alpha gene inside me, I don't know if I can delay this mating bond between Selyen and I anymore. Adrian was pretty frustrated but again, I have to remind ourselves that this is for her. I want to do this rightly for Selyen. The only way I could think of is this match, this small challenge to make her and her pack as equally strong as mine. Plus, she's an Alpha which mean giving up her title, even if it means change it to a Luna, would be a big deal to her. Selyen seems to hide that kind of thing from her face but deep down, I know what she is feeling.

We watch as Lina and Nyla enter the arena and made their way to the center where Alex is waiting. Roughly, I don't think Nyla can win this against Lina, especially when she is smaller and less muscular than Lina. Lina was a foot taller than her with muscular biceps and legs. She's 18 years old and always find her time to work out and do some extra training. She has both speed and strength and good reflexes.

But after watching Nyla fought with Elai and the others, I couldn't help but to notice how fast and strong her reflexes are. Sometimes, it's not about strength or speed to win a fight but it also involve technique or skills. Nyla knew how to flip or dodge and counter back an attack without using to much of energy. She moves like a person who learn martial art since she was young and I think she did because there's no way she moves so swift.

"Alright! Who's ready for some girl fight ea?!" Alex shout out loud through the noisy crowd. They all respond with loud cheers and roars. Sometimes I almost lost the fact that Alex was a vampire, living around a pack of wolves.

'It's weird to see Alex standing under the late afternoon Sun and sweating when the truth is he's a vampire.' Selyen voice her thought to me.

I shrug. "He has a protection ring that Ica has given to him. I guess it work pretty well."

'I know but it still weird to see a vampire standing under the light for so long.' She stated. Then I notice Ica took her right side and join us. "Alex has a past. A past that he wish to forget or to change but of course, a past is a past. There's no such thing as time travel spell or time machine to change it."

I nod at that. Both Ica and I have known Alex's past. To say it's a tragic past, that would not be completely true but let's just say everything has a price.

Selyen stare at Alex who was smiling at Nyla and Lina, probably flirting with them. 'He was a human.' She said slowly, slightly surprise as she observed him further. Ica and I didn't say anything but nod a little.

"Okay, ladies. Balls up and good luck." I heard him said with a wink. He got into a referee stand and look between the girls. The girls exchange a fist bum before Lina rolled her shoulder and stand in attack mood while Nyla lower her upper body a little and standing in offence mood. Nyla is completely a different person when she step into the ring I notice. From being a shy girl to a serious person. The light in her eyes almost out, like she's being possessed but Adrian saw a thin ring of gold in her eyes. She's definitely a unique warrior.

"Ready? Steady." Alex mused. "Fight!"

As soon as Alex step away, Lina strikes first with her hand-claws, direct it to Nyla's throat but Nyla dodge it with her arm and quickly took a step to counter back with a kick. Lina step back to avoid it and block a few attacks from Nyla. She block another attack and caught Nyla's wrist in a death grip, a grip that my pack have known so well of her next steps. She jerk her forward and growl as she throw her fist toward Nyla. A lot of my pack members who have sparred with her would know that trick of hers and they would end up with a black eye, broken nose or a purple bruise on their jaws.

But that didn't happen.

Nyla suddenly twist herself which cause Lina to slightly lose her grip on her and her fist missed Nyla's ear with just an inch away. I could see Lina widen her eyes at this but she quickly recover when Nyla struck her attacks by swing her own fist from a side. Lina was about to block it before she realise it was a decoy.

Nyla actual attack was at the other hand that she swing a second later toward Lina's expose front. Her fist connected to Lina's abdomen, causing her to stragger back and fall on one knee, holding her stomach.

The crowd gasps at the sight of their best female warrior on her knee while Selyen's group cheers. Lina bare her teeth and snarl while Nyla lock her eyes on Lina's steadily with a low growl.

"Damn. Lina is so piss right now." Alex comment from my side. "No one except you, Adam and Hiiro have ever place a hand on her." He chucks.

Lina got up, her eyes shines in amber for a second and I knew her wolf has come forward with her. In a blink of an eye, she was behind Nyla. Nyla flinch at the sudden speed but manage to dodge her attack by a second but Lina's speed has increase so Nyla has to step up her pace too as Lina keep striking with her claws out.

The girls keep strikes, dodge and blocks their fists, claws and kicks for almost a half hour. Eventually, each one of them manage to land a few blows on each other. Nyla has a visible bruise at her jaw, a claw mark on her left arm and right side while Lina's head is bleeding, there's a hand print around her wrist when Nyla grip it and trapped it behind her back but mostly, I can't help but to notice Lina limp and bend so slightly. Like Nyla small and almost soft attacks hit directly through her nerves.

Lina launch forward again to attack. Her eyes glimpse again as she tried to try take Nyla down. Yes, try. Nyla seemed to move like water as she dodge away her attacks. She keep on surprising Lina and I with her movements. So lethal.

"Colton said he never seen her moves like that." Hiiro suddenly reported from behind me. "He said her movement are more sharp and accurate. Her speed almost the same but it such a miracle that she can dodge almost all Lina's attacks."

Colton, a rogue who join my pack when he is mate to one of my female pack members. He was the one who encountered with me when I was chasing after Ivan.

I look at Selyen. "What training did you give to her?" I ask curiously.

She shrug. 'Just some sparring. It was pretty challenging I must admit.' She said and Sam nod beside her.

Lina suddenly manage to caught Nyla's hands before she kick her right at her chest. Selyen tensed beside me and I knew Lina was more piss than before. She hate losing, even with me, she will get frustrated and let her anger control her. Sometimes, it's good to let the anger control but sometimes, it makes you sloppy. Nyla rolled back a few space back. As she got up, Lina was behind her again with her fist ready. Nyla was too late to block a fist that was coming for her stomach. She gasps and it was her turn to step back while clutching her stomach. Lina smirks at her powerful strike while Nyla narrow her eyes before looking at us or more specifically at Selyen.

I saw a determination in her eyes briefly but Selyen was frowning, like she didn't want her to push herself too much. Nyla look back at her opponent and got up slowly. Lina growl, trying to dominating her but Nyla snarl back in respond, refusing to submit.

Right then Nyla strike and Lina follow. They throw another round of punches and kicks and blocks. Lina roar and swing her claws forward but Nyla swirl away before she caught Lina's wrist quickly and pull her. It was Lina's own trick and she didn't have a chance to block or dodge as Nyla strike her palm, instead of her fist, toward Lina's stomach with a strong force. Lina scream was short but loud like the air was being force out of her. Nyla let her go as she stagger away before dropping onto her knees and puke. Another round of gasps and shocks sound in the arena while I was pretty shock at the sight too. I never seen Lina get beaten until she throw up at that blow. This girl must have known a right nerve spot around the body or otherwise Lina won't be vomiting so suddenly.

I saw a flash of regret in Nyla's eyes but it disappear instantly. In a blink, she was behind Lina and lock her an arm around her neck with her teeth near her expose neck.

With that, she win the final match.

Which is it also mean that Selyen's pack win the match.

Selyen's pack members cheers while Selyen herself was staring at her pupil in amazed. And I can't help but to smile.

~
(Selyen's POV)

Nyla win. After that uppercut at her stomach, she still stand up and did her ultimate strike, a strike that almost make me throw up too, a strike that almost bring me to my knees. The first time we fought and she used that tricks of hers on me, have made Diane snapped in anger and almost break her hand but nonetheless, Diane was pretty amazed at her. Nyla didn't dare to use it again after that but we forced her to use it, even if it's against us, her Alpha. So we sparred again and again and she could have gotten me like Lina right now but Diane and I managed to see her patterns and survive. But I swear, that girl can kill someone using her index finger.

My pack cheers at her victory or at our victory? My mind seems to be in blank; I can't believe Nyla won against a very highly trained She-wolf warrior and a member of the famous Shadow Blades pack. Ruby told me that Lina was trained by Ian himself which is why Ian had choose her as Hiiro's wing-man.

I watch Nyla poke a few spot on Lina's body which I believe to relief the pain. Lina gasps in relief and bend forward as she take a few deep breaths, like she was finally breathing after a while. Nyla brushed her back a few times and shower Lina with her apologies. She throw her head back and laugh shortly before she patted Nyla's shoulder. She said something to her and Nyla's bruised face blush in respond.

I felt Ian's eyes on me so I turn and meet his blue eyes. Something sparks in those ocean eyes and I don't want to know what it was yet.

"And so you won." He said slowly as he took a step closer.

I shrug and try to distract myself from his heated stare. 'She won. I'm just her coach.'

He chucks. "A great coach and a leader. Throughout the months, I can see the changes in your pack. They've become strong and united like mine and you know who taught me and my pack to become a strong pack? It was your great father and wise mother and I'm sure they are very proud of you, Selyen."

I smile at his praises and chucks. 'Well you did challenged me and my pack to become as equal as you. So I did my best to achieve it.'

"And you know what it means, tiger?" Ian suddenly smirk. I bite my lip at the familiar smirk of his. 'What?'

Ian suddenly reach forward and wrap his hands around my waist. I gasps as I could feel every line of my cervix touch his. Ian's eyes turn dark blue as he smiles like a devil. "It means that you're so fucking mine now." He growl like a possessive Alpha he is before he crash his lips at mine.

I gasp at his attack but mostly, I gasp when there was like a powerful electric erupt inside me. Ian's lips move against mine slowly but with a strong endlessly of lust. Diane was howling inside me, feeling so much excitement and grateful that we can finally touch and united like we were supposed to. My heart feel like popping out from my chest and at the same time, I could feel like my heart was finally complete.

Ignoring the crowds around us, I snake my fingers through his raven hair and move my lips against him, copying his movements. Ian growl in approve and tilt his head one side and deepen the kiss. I pull his hair a bit at the sudden angle and overwhelm pleasure and Ian growl again.

Someone clear his or her throat, I don't know. I seemed to lost my senses in this kiss but the sound of someone trying to get our attention really caught my attention now. I place a hand on Ian's chest and push him but weakly. Ian bite my lower lip before he pulls away. I close my eyes, feeling so light-headed and breathless. When I open my eyes, I can see Ian was almost at the same state as mine but his eyes held a lust that he longing to release.

"Wow. That was a very hot and arousing. I should have record it and upload it at a porn website." Alex said lightly.

Ian growl with his Alpha tone which cause Alex to blink and took a step back. He raise his hands in surrender but he still keep a smirk on his face while Veronica was shielding her eyes with her hands. "You guys should really keep it PG18. My eyes couldn't take it, you know." She mumbled.

"Maybe you're just jealous." Ian said and tighten his arms around me.

Ica throw her hands away from her eyes and glare at him. "Oh you just wait, Blackwood. Once I get my own god-damn soulmate, I'll sent a picture of us naked."

I closed my eyes, trying to shove that picture out from my mind. 'I can't believe we're having a competition about this...thing publicly.'

"Oh can I have it too?" Alex asks, ignoring me while Ian look distaste and shook his head. He look at me with a smirk and mentally shout, 'I want a picture of you na- ouch!' He yelp when I pinch his chest before he could finish his sentence.

Ian laughs and brush his nose with mine and I close my eyes, cherish this moment that will change my life forever. I didn't realise I was waiting for this moment to come true. I open my eyes and directly land on Ica who was smiling with her glowing violet eyes, like she has seen this scene happen before. I smile back at her and she nods her head. The fear of losing my title as an Alpha does not bother me anymore. Title or not, Luna or Alpha, I'm just glad that I can finally be with Ian, my mate, my other half.

~

A week later.

Sighing, I turn away from the mirror and sat on my bed. My pack and Ian's pack should have been bond after the tournament but I asked Ian to wait for a week so we could held the ceremony under the blessing of full moon. Ian agreed but Diane and Adrian were frustrated that we haven't mate yet. Ian and I can actually mate anytime we want but Ian wants us all to unite first so he could announce to everyone that I am his mate and their Luna. Although we haven't mate, that doesn't mean we didn't made a few, err, heavy make out. Other than that, he can't get his hands off me and I can't seems to get enough of him.

Ian slightly change or from my view, he let his soft spot visible to the pack but not too much, of course. It just he keep nuzzle my neck, inhaling my scent, sexually tease me and over possessive. I swear I'll go crazy with his behaviour but mostly, I can see how much happy he is, to be able to be with me, touch me and kiss me.

And tonight is the night where we will unite as one pack and tonight, I will be crown as their Luna.

A knock on the door make me snap from my thoughts. Then Ian stepped inside. He blinked at my figure before his eyes turn dark blue and he growl lowly. In a blink, I was in his arms and stick to his body like a glue. "Mine." He growl possessively as he inhale my black hair.

I smile and nuzzle my nose at his neck, inhaling his wild forest scent that I love so much. 'Mmm... Mine.' I whisper mentally back at him and felt him shiver.

"Ah you're making this harder for me to not to claim you right now, Selyen." He groan and held me tight. "Not when you're wearing this dress and revealing your beautiful bare legs to me."

I can't help but to blush. Ica has suddenly came to me and drag me to my room 4 hours ago so I could get ready for tonight. She give me this white lacey and high-low dress and did my hair. I was reluctant at first but on a second thought, I wanted to night to be special so I let her dress me up.

Ian pulled back a little and eyed me from head to toe. "You're so beautiful." He mutter before meeting my eyes. "So beautiful."

Unable to hold his intense gaze, I avert my eyes to his neck shyly. 'I'm still feeling a bit uncomfortable about wearing a dress, you know.' I said.

Ian chucks. "Well you can take them off during our mating ceremony." He winks and I poke his chest at his words and hastily change the subject. 'And you look handsome too.' I said and mentally added hot and sexy in my own head. He was wearing a dark blue jean with a black button up shirt. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and goodness me, he look so goddamn sexy as hell.

"Oh why thank you but I can't wait to these all off for our mating ceremony." He continue his tease.

I smack his chest while he laughs at my embarrassment. 'Stop making a sexual comment! You know I'm still awkward in it.'

Ian brush my warm cheek to make me look at him and I caught my breath when I see how dark and lustfull his blue eyes were. His other hand slide up and down my back, making me purr at the touch of his hand. He lean in and place his lips on my ear. "Oh baby, I'll make you feel good and you won't feel awkward afterward." He whispers and bite my earlobe. I unconsciously moan and arch my back.

Ian groan back and was about to kiss me when there was a knock on the door. "We're ready for ya'all unless you want to start banging, I suggest you postpone tonight's event. It's rude to make them wait." I heard Alex sing behind the door.

My cheeks redden again and I blast my mental voice at Alex. 'We're coming!' Then to Ian, I push his chest lightly. 'Let's seal the deal, shall we?' I smile.

Ian smile back, handsome-ly and held out his hand to me. "We shall."

~
Hand in hand, Ian lead me to the altar through the crowds. My pack stand on my right while Ian's pack stood on his left. The ritual tonight is going to be only Ian and I exchange a blood oath and what's mine will be his and vice versa. Since I'm an Alpha to my pack, it will only need me to unite 2 packs into one. Once we're on the altar and stood side by side, an elder from Ian's and Kael step forward and proceed the ritual by bringing a dagger for the blood oath.

"A mate is a special gift from the Goddess herself." The elder from Ian's pack begin. "She knows that a human needs another human to fill an undeniable lonely, a hole in our hearts. And so tonight will be a special night for these 2 mates to embrace their destiny and write their new future and also for the two packs to unite as one."

He nods his head at Ian when he finish and Ian took a step forward to face the crowd. All of the pack members bow their heads, submitting especially when Ian let his Alpha scent out, imitading everyone around the altar.

"After 4 months, you have prove to be as equal as us. After 4 months, what have shatter and lost after the murder of your great Alpha Marcus and Luna Lorraine were restore back by the one that you ignore before. And after these 4 months, I hope you feel grateful after she save all your sorry assess from the hands of rogue and your previous corrupted Alpha." Ian slightly growl at the end, causing my pack members to bow their head. I should be feeling offended since he is addressing or sort of insulting my pack before uniting but apart of me think that he's right. I'm not being snobbish but imagine if I did ignore my pack and continue to hide in his pack. What will happen to these people? What would happen to Kael and Sam if I didn't come back?

Ian was slightly fuming with anger and I mentally present myself in his mind to ease his anger. It work though and I watch him relax a bit.

'Thanks, tiger.' He mentally said to me before continue. "I'm not going to recap what you have done or did not do in the past. Because tonight, under the blessing of the full moon, is a new beginning for us all. 2 packs become 1. Under one name, one identity. With me as your Alpha and with your Alpha Selyen as your Luna and my soul mate." He glance at me briefly with a small adoration in his blue eyes. I slightly blush when he declare me as his mate publicly. "A Luna that will guide us all with her wisdom and spirits. A Luna with kind heart and a perfect Luna for me." He said without removing his eyes away from mine.

I heard some of them let out a sigh and an 'aww' sound while I have to hold myself up from blushing madly at his gaze. 'You look like a sick puppy.' I noted him.

'I'm not a goddamn puppy but I am sickly in love with you.' He winks and face the crowd with a serious expression again, like he didn't just flirt with me, mentally.

"I, Ian Blackwood, hereby vow to be an Alpha of the Moon Blades pack where the word 'Moon' shall show the purity and kind while the 'Blades' shall represent as justice and iron strength in this pack." With that, Kael move and stand in front of us with a dagger. Ian reach for it and make a slice on his right palm. He hand it forward to me and look at me in the eyes as he said, "Together forever with you."

I accept the dagger and pronounce my vow telepathicly to him and everyone. 'I, Selyen Stormrage, hereby vow to be a Luna of the Moon Blades pack where the word 'Moon' shall reflect the words of purity and kind while the word 'Blades' shall be symbol of justice and strength of this pack.' I eject my mental voice and cut my palm with cool sharp dagger. I look at Ian as I say, 'And be together forever with you.'

As soon as I said that, Ian and I reach for each other hand and connect our bleeding palm to seal the vow. Something tingle at our connected palm and I gasp when I was now mentally connected with all of the pack members.

Diane howl inside me, feeling so closer to Ian and the lust within me start to sing loudly. Ian's ocean blue eyes change to dark blue colour and I know he was as turn on as I am. He growl possessively and pull me into his chest while I was suddenly feel like my legs have turn jelly. If I'm feeling like floating right now, I can't imagine what it feels like after we mated.

'Wanna find out about that?' Ian whispers huskily in my mind. He can now speak to me mentally through our mind link and soon he'll see and feel what I feel through our mate link.

'I think we should enjoy the feast first.' I said but couldn't help to purr when he snake his free hand around my waist. Ian chucks and kiss the crown of my head. 'Thank the goddess, we have our time now.'

Someone gently clear his throat to gain our attention. I slightly pull away from Ian and found Kael smiling in both awkward and proud. He face the crowd as he say, "I hereby announcing our new Alpha and Luna of the Moon Blades pack; Alpha Ian Blackwood and Luna Selyen Stormrage." He announced.

Then instead of bowing their heads, all of the pack members surprisingly went on their knees and bow. I was slightly taken back at their action and Ian was a bit surprise too.

'I guess it's true then.' He said to me.

'What?' I look at Ian.

'When an Alpha is mate to another Alpha, they'll have a strong dominating aura after they unite their pack and the pack members will notice and felt it. Which is why an Alpha and a Luna with Alpha gene, will be the King and Queen of Werewolves.' He explained.

'The Alpha and Luna of the Crimson Iron pack is the current King and Queen. Does that mean we have to compete with them and the Emerald pack in the future?'

Ian nods. 'Hatefully yes and I hope we won't get that invitation.' He tighten his arm around me. 'I don't need an empire. I have all that I want right now.' He look at me and smile handsomely that make my heart flutter like a bird.

Unable to control myself, I reach up and pull his face down so I can kiss him. Ian instantly respond and dominate the kiss, making my whole body system to hummed and burn slightly. He keep our joinned and now healed hand together while his other hand tighten around my waist. From our surrounding, I heard the pack members howl in union before they cheers. Feeling embarrassed with my bold action, I pull away and blush deeply. Ian chucks at my embarrassment and inhale my neck with an approving growl. I look at our pack now, cheering and howling for their new Alpha and Luna. I caught Kael standing among the crowd now and smiling like a proud dad. Then there's Sam and Ruby holding hands togetned, Alex was smirking but his eyes held something, like a longing and last but not least, my eyes land on Ica. She has a genuine smile on her beautiful face and her violet eyes held a message. I don't have to use my power to read it because I know I did the right choice.

Looking up at the night sky and full moon, I made a small wish to the Goddess. A wish that I will continue choosing the right and the best choice for the sake of our pack and for my mate.

A sudden kiss on my cheek snap me from my mind and I turn to look Ian who was smiling down on me, like he heard what I just wish for. I smile back and he squeeze our joinned hands in respond before we look at our pack members who were mixing and bonding with each other like brothers and sisters.

Tonight marks the new beginning for us, for me yet this isn't about me anymore; it's about all of us and I'm ready for anything.

++++++++Wohooo.. I guess that's everything. Thank you so much for reading this story and bear with my grammatical errors! Thank you for voting too bc I really didn't expect a vote from anyone. I just know that I have to get this picture/story out from my head. And to those who comments, well I thank you guys too bc sometimes I want to know what you guys think about this story. So again, thank you and if you wish to share it then be my guest...(just don't steal it, please?) 👉👈 And I don't know if I want to make a sequence or not so don't set your hope too high. Sorry.
Again, thanks guys!++++++++++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

691K 6.7K 15
This is a sample of the story. If you would like to read the whole thing then please look it up on Amazon or check out the link on the last chapter...
37.4K 684 23
Adyna Rossi is a 22 year old who has been through horrible accidents and years of abuse leaving her a mute with only her wolf and herself to care for...
47.4K 2K 38
Sierra is the alpha's daughter and only child, yet she's kept hidden in the pack house like some best kept secret. Her father never includes her in p...
3.4M 87.7K 50
[WARNING:Needs Major Editing & has harsh materials that some readers may find disturbing, so read at your own risk.] [A werewolf story] It all begin...