Supernatural one shots

By Foxtrot52

Just another supernatural one shot book. If you would like you can request Something. If not, that cool too... More

Author quickie
Dean x Reader; happy days
All we do is drive
All we do is drive (part 2)
Mess is mine Sam X reader
Getting carried away (Jensen XReader)
Mess is mine (Part 2) Sam x Reader
Just a quick note
Drunk confessions (Dean x Reader)
An
Its okay [Dean]
Broken [Cas]
"I love you" [Sam]
Heres a story
Just like a star
Growing up
Smooth as whiskey [Jensen x Reader]
Smooth as whiskey, pt 2 [Jensen x Reader]
They see me rollin', they hatin'..[Jared xReader]
Strange occurances [Tfw x Dean x Reader]
Strange occurances pt. 2 [TFW x Dean x Reader]
The convention
Filming
Future
Filming [pt. 2]
White wine
Auditions
Auditions, PT. 2
A TAD Bit of an Authors note
Acting; Day one (Part 3 to Auditions)
AN
Another crummy authors note, oh well..
Better Love
3 A.M Confessions [Dean XReader]
Little things [Dean X Reader]
Hair time [J2 x Reader]
AN bc Holy Son OF a Bitch 2k!
Important Author's Note
Hair Time Pt. 2 [J2 x Reader]
About the Author
A/n
Post stage time [SPN CASTx Reader]
Morning sunshine [Jensen x Reader]
Elevator Ride
Shower Trouble
Snow on quiet streets [Jensen x Reader]
Is sleep an option? (Winchesters x Reader)
Early Morning [SPN x Reader]
Its a party [SPN x Reader] (Pt. 2 of Early Morning)
(Pt.3 to Early Morning) Its a wonderful life
I'm the princess (Pt. 4 to Early Morning)
Uh, surprise? (Pt. 5 to early morning) (SPN x Reader)
QUESTION
Snapchat (Misha x Reader)
Gas station stop (Winchesters x Reader)
Happy birthday to..
The Demon Trap Skirt
Moana (Dean, Sam X Reader)
A FaceTime Cheer Up (J2M X Reader)
Advice (Cast X Reader)
This is it [Dean X Reader]
Run Me Down [Jensen X Reader]
Hello
Shine A Little Brighter, Loves.
Hi everyone
Slow morning
I'm going to let you guys in.
Holy
War On Me [Reader X Dean, Sam]
Just You Wait [Pt. 2 of War On Me] [Reader X Dean, Sam, Cas]
Calling For Their Mercy [Pt. 3 to War on me] [Reader X Dean, Sam, Cas]
Thoughts for the day....
The Cake [Dean X Reader]
Zombie
Tangled Tongue, Exhausted Mind [Boys X Reader]
Excuse me...what? [Dean X Reader]
Unspoken [The Boys X Alex]
Um, hi, guys.

A little fresh air [Crowley x Cass xReader]

2.6K 62 18
By Foxtrot52

Imagine: they boys go on a hunt and you opted to stay behind, since it was a simple salt and burn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye boys. Be safe and if you need anything, call me." You said, every time they left without you. It was a mantra that you continuously reminded them of, that you're still helpful.

"We will. Don't worry, (n/n)." Dean smiled, revving the engine.

"I'm not worrying, Dean-0." You smirked, tapping the roof of Baby. "Call me when you get there." You kissed his cheek and waved goodbye to Sam. "Bye, boys." They smiled as Dean pulled baby out of the garage, her engine purring beautifully.

You've been hunting with them for about four years now. If it wasn't for them, you'd still be Djinn food. Yeah, you might've been a little reckless on that hunt, but you were also on your own. So, you were used to doing things your way. When you woke up on that hunt, your were still bloody and hanging from the ceiling.

You walked into your bedroom, grabbing your phone and headphones off your nightstand. You turned on (y/fav/song) and blasted it. You decided to do some cleaning, since you have some major alone time....
......starting with the boys laundry. (major bitchface.)

~~~*

When you were finally done cleaning around the bunker, you plopped down on the couch, a beer in your hand. You weren't tired, but not in the mood to watch tv, either. You looked down to your phone, checking the time. Only four o'clock. You sprung to your feet, placing your beer on the table. You walk to the front door, longing for some fresh air.

Before you got to far, you remembered you didn't have any weapons on your body. You didn't feel like walking back down the stairs, so you did the next best thing.

"Cass. Crowley." You called out. "Can you get your asses over here." You waiting a few minutes, before hearing a set of wings fluttering and well, Crowley's silent entrance.

"Hello, darling." Crowley greets.
"(Y/N), what's wrong?" Cass asks, turning his confused and worried head to the side.

"Oh, nothing at all, my dear sweet Cass. I was wondering if you two would like to go on a walk with me?" You said heading towards the door, raising your eyebrows.

"Why a walk?" Crowley asks, "Usual those denim clad nightmares are ready to tear me apart when they see me."

"Nothing to fear, your highness." You rolled your eyes, a small smirk playing on your lips. "They boys are out of town, a simple salt and burn. And well, I've been cleaning all day and I thought a nice walk was in order." You chuckle, opening the front door, both of them following.

"You didn't bring weapons?" Cas asked.
"No, I was already up here when I thought about them." You shrugged, walking up the steps that lead outside. You heard Castiel use his wings to go to your room. When he came back, you were already in the driveway, walking next to Crowley.

"Here." Cas said, handing you your gun.

"Awe, thanks Cas." You took your gun from him, tucking it into the waistband of your pants. "Ready boys?" You held your arms out for them to grab. They slip their arms through as you rest your hands on the inside of their elbows.

"So, why a walk love?" Crowley asked, as the three of you headed into a field across the road from the bunker.

"Well, sometimes we just need a break. From hunting, from searching for lucifer, everything. It was just time for a little fresh air." You let a shy smile slip onto your features, looking at the men. "Don't get me wrong, I'm sure all four of you can keep going, but sometimes, you just need to clear your head."

"I understand that completely." Cas said, a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth. You looked up to Cas, your smile growing wider.

"I know how you feel, kitten. But as the king of hell, you can't just stop." Crowley shrugs, placing his other hand upon yours.

"I know." You smiled, looking forward as you walked further into the field. "Do you ever think that one day, it'll all just stop? No more war, no more fighting. I mean, it's possible." Your furrow your eyebrows, looking between the angel and the demon. "Right?"

"It is, but there is always a factor that a third part- well fourth; will try to screw things up. Yes, there are hunters, demons, Angels, normal humans, and other monsters, but somehow there's always a bigger bad trying to mess it up. We are the natural order." Crowley says, giving you his opinion.

"I agree. Between hunters, Angels, and Demons, we're just trying to keep everything how it is." Cass adds, looking down to you, a frown upon your lips.

"There's always going to be a bigger bad, isn't there? But who could be more of a bigger bad than Amara?" You dwelled, biting your bottom lip.

"Who knows, but for right now, it is nothing to worry about, love." Crowley chuckles, rubbing his thumb in small circles on your hand.

"Mmm." You hummed, nodding your head. You stopped in your tracks, making Cas and Crowley look at you in confusion. You nodded your head towards the sunset, watching it dip lower behind the trees. They turned to look at the orange sky, the shades of pink and purples.

"I might be the king of hell, but sunsets are still a beautiful sight." Crowley mumbled, the sunset making his brown eyes become pools of chocolate.

You, Cass, and Crowley sat there until the stars came out. You watched how the hues of pink and purple quickly transitioned into a midnight blue, making the night relaxing. The three of you talked about random things, telling stories, and you and Crowley pulling small pranks on Cass. Who more or less got a tiny bit aggravated.

A yawn escaped your lips as your stretched your arms upwards. "Time to get someone to bed." Crowley chuckles, slipping his arm back with yours, Cas doing the Sam.

"I gotta wait for the boys to call or text me though." Speak of the devil, your phone went off with a notification. You pulled your phone out of your jacket pocket, looking at the screen. "Ah, it's Dean."

He said they made it okay, found out who's ghost it is and why they're doing it, and that they should be home around one or two in the morning. Which means they already salt and burned the bones. Which means you can go ahead to bed. You quickly text him back, saying to wake you up when he got there, please.

You and Dean always had each other's back. Granted, so did you and Sam. But, you and Dean were a lot closer. When you started hunting with them, Dean held every hunt that went wrong over his head, putting the weight on his shoulders. That's where you came in. You told him you weren't gonna see him destroy himself like this. So it was either talk to you or he can watch you leave. So many times, were your ready to pack and say goodbye. Sam tried to reason with you, but you told him the same thing every time.

"No, Sam. If he wants to shut down and push people away. This is how it's gonna be every time. He starts being like this, I pack." You turned to Sam, craning your head up to look at him. "And I will always be one step closer to that door."

You always played those words through your mind, time and time again. Yes, you've always been one step closer to the front door or to the garage. But every time, Dean stops you. The last time, you were reaching for the door knob. He silently comes up behind you, wraps his arms around you, and lays his forehead on the back of your head. His voice pleading and broken. Needy.

"Please...stay." He said, his voice cracking.

Reaching the front door of the bunker, you quickly let go of the boys arms. "Well boys, until next time." You smiled, hugging Crowley as he kissed your cheek and poofed away.

"See ya later, Cas. Thank you, for going on a walk with me." You mumbled, wrapping your arms around his neck. He slowly wrapped his arms around your torso, squeezing you lightly.
"No problem, (y/n). It was much needed." He breathed out, before flying away. You sighed, pulling out the key to the front door. You might as well find something to occupy yourself with until Sam and Dean get back home. You rushed down the steps after locking the door, heading to your room. You change into your pjs- some spanx and one of Dean's band-tees. You walked out to the living room, your favorite blanket in hand as you belly flopped onto the couch. You turned on the tv, finding anything to distract you. Finding some stupid action movie after going through so many channels, you start to doze off. You tried to fight it, but you don't even realize that you fell asleep.

~~~~*

You woke up slowly to someone holding you in their arms. Their gentle swaying in their walk jarring you awake. You turned your head more into the persons chest. Breathing in, you know the scent by heart. Dean.

"How was the hunt?" You mumbled, wrapping your arms around his neck. His chest vibrated with his laughter, pulling you tighter against him.

"It was fine." He quickly said, pausing to open your door. You untucked your face from his neck, to see that he had a few scrapes and bruises on him.

"Mhm. Looks like you got a little beat up there, champ." You smirk, chuckling as he gives your a bitchface. Dean carried you to your bed, laying you down and tucking you in. He was about to walk away, but your grasped his wrist. "Stay." You whispered, looking into his beautiful green eyes.

"Okay." He complied. Dean shrugged off his jacket, his boots, flannel, tshirt and pants; leaving him in his boxers. You scooted over to give him some room, holding the covers open for him. Dean pulled you into his side as he covered himself with your blanket.

"Talk to me." You yawned, placing a hand on his chest. He played with your hair, breathing in your scent.

"We were so close to not having a casualty, but...there was this one woman." Dean started. You shifted, propping yourself up on your elbow, a hand carding through his hair. "She wouldn't listen and I tried. Tried to save her, to get her out of there but....she was to frightened to move."

"Dean, that's her fault. Some people aren't meant to just fight off their nerves and all that. We do our best to save as many people as we can, but sometimes...it doesn't go as planned. And that's okay. Crap happens." You said, making his hair stick straight up. You chuckled a bit, causing Dean to look up at you.

"What did you do?" He scolded, reaching a hand up to his head. His eyes widen as he touched his hair, sitting up and turning to you. "Fix it."

You barked a laugh out at his expression, before sitting up and crossing your legs in front of you. "My god, can you get anymore adorable?" You pull his head forward, running your fingers through his hair, humming a random song.

"What did you do today?" Dean asked, closing his eyes as you played with his hair. You felt his hands subconsciously go around your waist, pulling you closer.

"Hm? Cleaned, went for a walk, watched a movie- sort of." You chuckled, putting his hair back to how it was.

"You went for a walk?" Dean asked, his arms tightening around you. He opened his eyes, looking straight into yours.

"Don't worry, I had my gun...and Cas...and Crowley." You rolled your eyes at his protectiveness, sliding your hands down to his shoulders. "Does it ever occur to you, that I can take care of myself?" You rub your thumbs in soothing circles on his tense muscles, making him relax.

"I know you can. But why call Crowley?" He inquired, raising an eyebrow at you.

You shrugged and he pulled you into his lap, rubbing your back. "The more the merrier, right?" You breathed out a laugh.

"I suppose." He grunted, taking two of his fingers and grasping your chin, making you look at him. "I missed you today."

"Mm, I missed you too, Deano." You say, smiling widely at him. He leans up and kisses you, as you make the kiss deeper.

"Good." He chuckled. He flops back into the pillows, pulling you with him. "Let's get some sleep."

"Already ahead of ya sweetcheeks." You grumbled, already drifting off to sleep.

"You asshat..."he chuckles to himself, pulling you closer to his chest. He kisses your forehead, letting himself drift into a peaceful slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay for updating because I've been lazy and sick.

This one has been swimming around in my head for awhile so yeah. Hear this crappy idea 😂😭😅

Hopefully I'll put another update up and update a new chapter of auditions. I mean I've had three cups of coffee, so I won't crash for a while.

Anyways, vote, comment, request. I'm here all day, sweetcheeks.

Peace out Little Winchesters ❤️

PDxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.1K 47
~Dean ~Sam ~Castiel ~Gabriel ~Crowley ~Lucifer ~Michael ~Charlie ~Adam ~Kevin and more!! Request open always! Smut, Fluff, xReaders, One shots, and...
5.7K 152 30
Hello, one and all!!! Welcome to the world of Supernatural Imagines. I will mostly be penning Dean and/or Jensen imagines in this book, but if you'd...
203K 2.7K 84
some cute, smutty, fluffy Winchester Brothers imagines. enjoy :)
30.2K 481 30
Short stories and Imagines based from the tv series, Supernatural. Hope you enjoy!!! Requests are open!!!