Reputation | Lydia Martin #Wa...

By Ifell_inahole

"Nothing happened between us. I repeat, nothing happened between us, Madison Blackett. These were moments of... More

CAST
0.0 Prologue
1.0 I'm stupid
2.0 Twins
3.0 There has never been an us
4.0 You need gum
5.0 Stupid Plans
6.0 Not exactly the time, Stilinski
7.0 Stiles, Stop
8.0 Bond Villains and Wolf Dens
9.0 I really really like you
10.0 Wither?
11.0 DARACH
12.0 Right back at you, hot stuff
13.0 That's descriptive
14.0 Little bus?
15.0 Sexist much?
16.0 I call her
17.0 I love it when you finish my sentences
18.0 Holy Hotness
19.0 Much better
20.0 I Think That's Enough
21.0 Hey, you're gonna be okay
22.0 Who's the Kanima?
23.0 Oh Joy
24.0 I guess it did work
YOUR QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED
25.0 It's Madeline, right
26.0 I think it's funny
27.0 Have fun dying, ya'll
28.0 You can't cope with the truth
29.0 I'm really gonna miss you, though
30.0 Silence, mortal
31.0 That's the look
32.0 That's unfortunate
WINNER OF COVER CONTEST!
33.0 Ripping, tearing, shredding, and mangling
34.0 He rhymed
35.0 It's pronounced hate
37.0 Nice job, Raphael
38.0 I'm really drunk!
39.0 That's illegal, but nice try
40.0 I definitely did not hear whispers
41.0 Your dead mother?
42.0 Finally we can be together again
43.0 Madison never liked you
44.0 Malia?
45.0 Thanks for the free drugs
46.0 I'm Actually Super Gay Myself
47.0 First of all, I'm not a demon
48.0 Nice Touch
49.0 Shut up, Madeline
50.0 The Worst Were-Coyote Ever
51.0 Just Focus On My Voice, Okay?
52.0 Madison is not worthy of being saved
53.0 This is my best friend
54.0 The Teeny Tiny Scroll in the Weird Silver Finger
55.0 You Have A Weird Family
56.0 Mother Trucker!
57.0 Come Again?
58.0 Lost Puppies
59.0 Madi, Language
Continuing the story?

36.0 I'll always believe you

5.1K 172 15
By Ifell_inahole

"The William Barrow?" Madison spoke with wide eyes as her and Stiles followed his father through the high school hallway. "The shrapnel bomber? He's nearby?"

The sheriff stopped walking, and sighed. "He's a little closer than nearby, actually."

"How do we get down to the basement?" Scott's father asked a woman as the two walked by. "I need to know where every entrance is. I don't want anyone coming in or out."

"Dad, what's really going on here?" Stiles frowned as he questioned his father. The sheriff sighed.

*

"He killed them because they had glowing eyes?" Isaac questioned Madison and Stiles as them, Allison, and Lydia walked through the school.

"Yeah, and no one knows how he woke up from the anesthesia." Stiles explained to him.

"All they know is that when they opened him up, they found a tumor of live flies." Madison spoke. "It must have been a hell of a surprise. And, under any other circumstance, that probably would have been so fucking cool."

"Did you say flies?" Lydia asked as she stopped walking.

The group turned to her. "Lydia?" Allison furrowed her eyebrows, concerned about her best friend.

"All day I've been hearing this sound." The strawberry blonde told them. "It's like this buzzing."

"Like the sound of flies?" Allison questioned, stepping towards her.

"Exactly like the sound of flies." Lydia nodded.

*

Madison followed behind Stiles as he ran around the school, looking for Scott. Madison spotted the alpha, and walked towards him, without noticing Stiles wasn't behind her. Stiles had gone down another hallway, before realizing that Madison was not with him anymore. He ran back through the hallway and saw Madison standing next to Scott. "Dude, where have you been?"

"The police are leaving." Lydia was suddenly standing next to Madison.

"Wait what?" Madison's eyes were wide. "Why are they fucking leaving?"

"The police?" Scott asked, completely unaware of what had happened.

"They must have cleared the grounds and the building, which means he's not here." Stiles sighed.

"Who?" Scott was still very confused. "What are you guys-"

"He has to be here." Lydia cut Scott off. "That sounds; the buzzing I've been hearing, it's getting louder."

"How loud?" Madison asked Lydia.

*

"Dad, dad, you can't leave yet!" Stiles called after the sheriff. Madison followed behind Stiles.

"We've got an eyewitness that puts Barrow by the train station." Sheriff Stilinski told the two teenagers.

"Let's go, Stilinski." Scott's father yelled to the sheriff.

Stiles's dad started to walk away, but Madison called after him. "Woah, Mr. Stiles's dad. Lydia said that he's still here."

Stilinski walked back over to Stiles and Madison. "Did- did she see him?"

"Not really." Madison sighed.

"Actually, not at all." Stiles corrected her.

"Yeah, but she has a feeling." Madison spoke. "Her feelings usually lead to dead bodies."

The sheriff's eyes widened as he looked over at Lydia, who was standing by the door into the school. "But Lydia wasn't on the chessboard."

"Well," Stiles shrugged, "she is now."

"Kanima?" The sheriff raised an eyebrow.

"Uh, Banshee." Madison stated, looking back over at Lydia. The strawberry blonde sent her a smile.

"Uh, I don't know-"

"I know how this sounds." Stiles interrupted his father. "But, basically it means she can sense when someone is close to death."

"Can she sense that I'm about to kill you?"

"I don't know." Stiles spoke before looking over at Lydia. Lydia smiled before sending a wave to the group. Stiles's father smiled, returning the wave.

"Alright, I'm not saying that I don't believe, but right now, I'm going with eyewitness over banshee." The sheriff spoke as he started to walk away. "I'll leave a few deputies here, the school's on lockdown until three o'clock. No one comes in and no one goes out." Stiles tried to protest, but his father wouldn't give in. "Bud, that's the best I've got right now."

"Leaving us here?" Madison asked, raising her eyebrows as she watched him walk away. "That's like the worst thing you could do right now!"

*

"The beastiary is literally a thousand pages long." Allison spoke to Lydia, Stiles, and Madison. "If I'm no to find anything on flies coming out of people's bodies, it could take all night." Allison started to go out through the window.

"And remember, the word for fly in Archaic Latin is mosca." Lydia told Allison.

"Got it." Allison smiled before leaving.

"Where do we start?" Madison asked Stiles and Lydia.

"Upstairs." Stiles nodded before glancing up at the clock. They had thirty minutes until three o'clock. "Come on." He spoke before walking out of the classroom.

The three walked into the art room, and started searching for anything that could help them. "Scott and Isaac are in the basement, right?" Lydia questioned Madison.

"Yeah." She nodded in response. "Ethan and Aiden are down there, too."

"The plan is to meet in the middle." Stiles continued for her. "They're at the boiler room."

"All the wolves." Lydia sighed. "All of the wolves with glowing eyes are in the basement at the boiler room."

"Oh shit." Madison cursed, and her eyes widened. "An engineer could use the boiler room to blow up the entire school."

"We have to get them out of there." Lydia stated.

"Yeah." Stiles nodded. "We have to get everyone out."

"Well, how the hell do we do that?" Madison sighed, scratching the back of her neck.

"I have an idea." Stiles stated. "It's not a very good idea, but it's an idea." The two girls nodded before they all ran down the stairs. Stiles ran over to the fire alarm, before pulling down on it.

Madison looked around, trying to make sure no teacher was there. She felt Lydia bump her arm. Madison's eyes widened as she saw Coach behind Stiles. Coach grabbed onto Stiles before pulling him out of the school. Madison and Lydia followed behind. "Pulling the fire alarm on mischief night is one thing, but doing it when a massed murderer was spotted nearby is insane! If I were four years younger, I'd- I'd punch you!"

"Coach, the doesn't make any sense whatsoever." Madison stated, rolling her eyes.

"Well, ms. Cranky pants, it does to me." Coach shot back at her. Madison frowned before Coach walked away from them.

Stiles grabbed onto Madison's hand as he spotted Ethan, Aiden, Isaac, and Scott. He led her over to them, with Lydia following behind. "We didn't find anything." Scott told them.

"Not even a scent." Ethan sighed.

"It's three o'clock, so school's over." Stiles stated. "If he was going to set off a bomb, don't you think he would have done it by now?"

"Does that mean everyone's safe?" Aiden raised his eyebrows as he spoke.

"I don't know." Lydia spoke. "I just-" She sighed, and Madison grabbed a hold of her hand. "I don't know."

*

"What do the different colored strings mean?" Lydia asked Stiles as her and Madison sat on his bed. The two were watching as Stiles was adding to his detective wall.

"Uh, they're for different stages of the investigation." Stiles stated.

Madison picked up the pile of green string. "Green means solved." She explained to Lydia. She picked up the yellow. "Yellow is to be determined, and I don't really know why he has blue."

"Blue is just pretty." Stiles smiled.

"What does red mean?" Lydia asked, picking the pile of red string up.

"Unsolved." Stiles answered, facing the board.

"The sad part is that he only has red on the board." Madison chuckled, earning a glare from Stiles.

"Yes, I'm aware of that." Stiles sighed. "Thank you."

"Did you get detention for pulling the alarm?" Lydia asked, beginning to unravel the red string.

"Yeah, every day this week." Stiles sighed, nodding. "It's fine, though. We were onto something."

"Even though we couldn't find any evidence of Barrow being there?"

Madison sighed before glancing over at Lydia. "Stiles." Madi spoke before gesturing towards the door. Stiles furrowed his eyebrows before shrugging. "Stiles, go get some snacks." Madison snapped at him.

"Oh, okay." Stiles nodded, finally realizing what she meant. Stiles started to walk out of the room. "You two behave yourselves, now." Stiles giggled before leaving his room.

Madison chuckled before moving in front of Lydia. "Lyds, you have been right every time that this has happened." Madison sent Lydia a small smile. "You can't start doubting yourself now. You were sure he was there."

"No scent. No bomb." Lydia shook her head. "And I got him in trouble."

"Hey, you shouldn't care about Stiles getting in trouble." Madison took a hold of Lydia's hand. "He's been in trouble way too many times to count." Lydia let out a small laugh. "And he was there. I knew it because you knew it. I'll always believe you." Madison glanced down at Lydia's lips before quickly moving her eyes back up to Lydia's. "And if you wanted to go back to the school right now, I would definitely go with you. I would search all night, just to prove it to you, and to prove that you are right."

"You're too good to me." Lydia sighed, looking down at her and Madison's hands. "I've been such an ass to you, and you still forgive me for everything I've done. I just don't understand."

"I could never stay mad at you, Lydia Martin."

Lydia smiled at Madison, and she smiled back, before she spotted a green marker on Stiles's bed. She picked it up before smelling it. "Oh my god." Madison suddenly realized what had happened. "Come on, we're going to the school."

*

"So, what are we looking for?" Lydia questioned Madison as the two walked into the chemistry lab. Madison opened the chemistry closet, and Lydia sighed. "That was supposed to be locked."

"Yeah, I get that." Madison rolled her eyes, searching through the closet. "Do you sense anything else?"

"It smells like chemicals." Lydia stated casually, before realizing what that meant. "They would not have been able to catch a scent." Madison nodded.

The two found a pile of bloody staples on the ground. "He was here." Madison stated. "And I'm guessing he performed surgery on himself."

"Then why don't I feel good about this?"

"Probably because he was here to kill someone."

"But who?"

"How am I supposed to know that?" Madison furrowed her eyebrows as she stood up. She walked out of the closet, and started looking around the room itself. "Just start looking for anything that could help." Lydia started walking to the chalkboard, as she saw three numbers in a column. "What the hell is that?"

"Atomic numbers." Lydia answered her.

"Is it supposed to be some kind of formula?" Madison questioned Lydia, stepping towards her.

"Not really." Lydia shook her head. "Nineteen's potassium, fifty-three's iodine, and eighty-eight's radium. The first two make potassium iodide." Lydia wrote a 'K' on the board next to the nineteen.

"Wait a moment here." Madison frowned. "How is potassium K?"

"It's from Kalium." Lydia answered, before remembering Madison had no idea what that was. "It's the scientific Latin name." Madison nodded, finally understanding. Lydia wrote a 'I' next to the fifty-three.

"What's radium?" Madison sighed, already knowing the answer. Lydia wrote an 'Ra' next to the eighty-eight. The board read, 'KIRa'.

Word Count - 2023
Author's Note -
This chapter is absolute trash omfg
I'm sorry guys, I don't know what's happened to me. Suddenly I suck at writing. It might have been because I'm tired, or because I was rushing to write this because I haven't lost a chapter in a super long time. I'm sorry for that, by the way. To make up for it, I put lots of markett in this chapter.
I'm so excited to write the next episode! The Halloween party is going to be so much fun to write! I'll give you one hint as to why : a very drunk Madison. I'm literally so freaking excited! I'm hoping that it will be hilarious!
So, besides Madison and Malia, what do you want to see this season? And don't forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890 9 15
Mayhem (adj.) violent or damaging disorder; chaos. Vampires, sacrifices, and alphas. Nothing can ever be normal in Beacon Hills can it? ☞︎ stiles sti...
323K 7.7K 54
[BOOK TWO] Once a deep and powerful connection between two people has been made they become a vital part in each other's lives and there is no separa...
517K 18.9K 59
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ME? "I said I love you, and I don't expect you to say it back...you love her, and that's okay" ••• After coming back from her s...
64.2K 1.5K 21
During the heat of the argument, Lydia accidentally said something to Stiles. Which makes him doubt their relationship. What will happen to Stydia wh...