Playlist Love (A Caspar Lee F...

By MockingjayCresta

Summer Butler is an 18 year old British YouTuber and cousin to Marcus Butler. She then meets a certain blonde... More

Playlist Love (A Caspar Lee Fanfiction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 47 - Extended scene - Mature Content
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
I NEED YOUR HELP!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
THANK YOU
Chapter 75
Chapter 75 - Alternative Ending
Non-chapter - 2 Years On

Chapter 38

32.6K 485 301
By MockingjayCresta

*Summer's POV*

"I don't know...I don't think I like it." I shrugged pulling at the tight blue dress that adorned my body.

"I think you look hot." Zoe pointed out from her seat. We had crammed ourselves into one changing room, each trying on a million different dresses. Each one I tried never felt right. 

"No..no I don't like it." I huffed. "Urgh, why can't I find anything to wear?" Groaning, I pulled the dress off over my head.

"Hold on a second." Zoe held her finger up then ran out of the changing room leaving me stood in my bra and pants. I wrapped my hands around my body, sitting down on the stool Zoe was once sat on. A vibration came from my shorts pocket on the floor. Picking it up, the screen switched itself on showing a text from Olivia.

Olivia: Hey. Dylan and I are heading back home today, don't worry everything's fine now. I'll see you when you get home. Thanks for everything, I love you. xxx

Summer: I'm glad everything's okay with you two! I'll see you in two days, thank you for coming out to surprise me! I love you too Liv. xxx

I jumped as the curtain flung open and closed, Zoe entering the changing room. In her hands was a small piece of black material. I looked at her questioningly.

"Every girl needs a little black dress." she winked, handing me the dress. Slipping the material over my head, I squeezed into the dress. It clung nicely around my figure, expressing my curves and showing enough cleavage to add a bit extra, but not too much that it was slutty. I ran my hands over the material, twisting and turning in the mirror.

"You look incredible." Zoe gasped. In the reflection I saw Zoe also had a new dress on, the same style as mine but in red. 

"Oh my God Zoe." I squealed. We both exchanged a knowing smile. 

"Alfie is going to love you in that." I winked, her cheeks turning as red as her dress. After taking a few picture, we got back into our clothes and left the changing room to pay. As the woman at the till handed me my bag I saw a familiar face looking through the shop window.

"Thank you." I smiled at the lady, taking my bag. I then turned towards to window, walking over and finally catching the attention of the figure. I waved as his eyes lit up and he waved back.

"Nice to see you again." he smiled as I exited the shop.

"You too Alex. Are you not working today?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Naah, I booked the day off since it's my mum's birthday. I'm actually meeting her for lunch."

"Last minute present shopping then?" I gestured to the small TIffany's bag in his hand. Rubbing the back of his neck slightly, I smirked in embarrassment. 

"Yeah I'm-I'm not the best present buyer." he admitted. "So, er, when are you off home?" 

"Tomorrow afternoon." I frowned, not wanting to leave this place. I guess it hadn't been the best first experience in America, but some things I wouldn't change. 

"Oh...that's sucks." he said, his face sad. I nodded, jumping slightly as Zoe's arm touched my shoulder.

"Ready to go?" she asked. 

"Yeah sure, I'll see you around then yeah?" I spoke to Alex.

"You should come by the pool tomorrow, I'll be behind the bar." he smiled. 

"Sure thing. See you then." I turned as he said his goodbye and began walking through the mall with Zoe.

"He so fancies you." she blurted out.

"What?! No!" 

"Oh come on Summer, don't be so modest. He was so obviously flirting with you!" she laughed, nudging me with her elbow.

"Well, even if he was, I wouldn't do anything, I have a boyfriend remember?" I smiled at the thought of my tall, blonde South African boy. 

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean you can't have a bit of fun." she spoke, leading us towards a small shop that sold drinks.

"Zoe!" I scolded. "I'm not going to do anything to mess this up with Caspar okay? I care about him too much."

"I was joking!" she laughed once more. "But seriously, be careful. You're a beautiful girl and Caspar's quite insecure, so if he see's someone else flirting with you, he might not be able to cope." Her tone immediately became serious as she looked me dead in the eye.

"I know." I spoke quietly. "I know the feeling."

We bought our drinks, mine was a pink lemonade, obviously, and began walking back to the hotel. The bags began cutting into my wrist as I pulled out my phone to text Caspar.

Summer: We're just leaving, won't be too long. xx

Caspar: Good, I miss you. Hurry! ;) xx 

Summer: I might just walk super slow now. Make you wait. ;) xx

Caspar: You wouldn't dare. :( xx

Summer: Try me blondie ;) xx

Caspar: Just you wait Butler. ;) xx

I giggled at his replies, making me more impatient to see him again. I hadn't noticed that my feet had sped up until Zoe mentioned it.

"Woah slow down a bit Sum, we're not running a marathon." she panted, reaching her arm out to pull me back.

"Sorry." I laughed, slowing down a bit. "It's almost 4, what time are we going to leave?"

"Depends how long it takes to get ready!" she replied, her pony tail swinging as she walked. 

----------------------------------

The room was dark as I put my key card in and opened the door.

"The boys are obviously not back yet." Zoe pointed out. She walked through the dark room, placing our bags on my bed as I turned to shut the door and switch the light on. As soon as the room was engulfed in light a tremendously loud shout/scream came from the inside of the room, followed by Zoe and my high pitched squeals. As I turned to see what I was going on my waist was attacked by a pair of wondering hands. I jumped once more, turning around in their hold.

"Caspar!" I whined as he pulled my closer, our chests touching.

"Sorry, did i scare you?" he whispered, his lips warm on my ear. I sucked in a breath as he pressed a kiss just below my ear. I giggled, pushing his chest away lightly, just enough so I could reach his lips. My fingers curled their way into the hair at the nape of his neck as his lips caressed mine. His fingers squeezed softly on my hips creating warm tingles beneath. 

"I missed you." he mumbled into my mouth. I pulled away, his breath brushing my face.

"I missed you too." 

"Don't say 'too'. It makes it sound like you're only agreeing with me." he pouted, the expansion of his palms spread on the bottom of my back. 

"I missed you." I corrected myself, tapping my fingers softly on the back of his neck.

"Better." he smiled, pressing one more kiss to my lips. 

"So." Alfie coughed. "What time are we going tonight?" 

"Actually, I think that question should be 'how long are you girls going to take to get ready?'." Caspar asked, spinning us both round to face the other two. Zoe and I smiled at each other, my gaze falling to the bags on my bed.

"Depends how good you want us to look." I winked as Caspar tugged me even closer into his side. Alfie's deep laugh rumbled through the room. 

"Louise brought all your makeup crap from your room here." Alfie pointed out to Zoe.

"I suppose we should start getting ready now then." Zoe pointed out looking at the time. I nodded, removing myself from Caspar's warmth and walking over to the bags on my bed.

"Okay now get out!" Zoe laughed, shooing the boys out of the door.

"How will we know when-" Alfie began.

"We'll text you!" Zoe interrupted, shutting the door.

"Louise, Tanya and Jim, Tyler, Troye and some others are meeting us outside the front." she spoke, leaning her back against the door.

"What about Marcus?" I asked quietly. "Has no one heard from him still?" 

Zoe's expression faltered for a second before she regained herself and walked over to sit next to me on the bed. She took one of my hands in hers and looked me in the eye.

"Listen, you know Marcus. He's going to need time to cool down."

"But we haven't got time! We're leaving tomorrow and still have no idea where he is!" 

"Summer please. Lets not ruin tonight. We'll find him tomorrow okay? I promise you." she spoke, squeezing my hand. "Okay?" 

I nodded, taking a deep breath.

"Right. Let's start with your nails." she smiled, jumping up and grabbing her bag.

-------------------------------------------------------

- Jazz - x

Twitter: @handsupforliam

Instagram: @thefaultinourstyles

Ask.fm: http://ask.fm/OdairCresta4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.8K 39
I'm Katie Lee I'm 21 and i and from south Africa i have a youtube channel and i only have 2 million subscribers but that is from my brother Caspar L...
64.3K 926 21
Blake is an 18 year old girl who lives in London. Blake is has been independent her whole life, not really needing anyone at all for any reason. She'...
33.8K 320 23
*IF ANY CCS ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS I WILL IMMEDIATLEY REMOVE IT:)* lowercase intended even though tubbo's 18 now, his boundaries have not change...
88.8K 1.6K 36
Please bare in mind I wrote this when I was 14/15 so there is gonna be bad writing, cringe scenes and poor flow 😂😂 This hasn't been edited so sorry...