Change Of Plans

By DelaneyStyles18

Try being in Janelle's shoes. One bestfriend leaving her, and her crush being forced to move away. She only h... More

Chapter 1- The new guy
Chapter 2- Drinks and phone calls
Chapter 3- Let the drama begin!
Chapter 4- When two forces collide
Chapter 5- Date plans
Chapter 6- Why am I so beautiful?
Chapter 7- Dinner gone bad
Chapter 9- Kisses and Surprises
Chapter 10- Fake boyfriend asked me... whaaaaat?!
Chapter 11- The unwanted visitor
Chapter 12- So the jerk has a sweet side, who knew.
Chapter 13- Costumes, oh joy....
Chapter 14- Stuck in the past
Chapter 15- Romeo and Juliet
Chapter 16- Flirtatious Janelle!
Chapter 17- Hangover and Kisses
Chapter 18- Confessions
Chapter 19- Spooning Sober? I think yes!
Chapter 20- Caught
Chapter 21- Surprise, surprise.
Chapter 22- Betrayed
Chapter 23- Arrival
Chapter 24- Janessy moments
Chapter 25- Falling in love
Chapter 26- Make-overs, movies, and dancing.
Chapter 27- Home, sweet home?
Chapter 28- Looking for answers
Chapter 29- Deja Vu
Chapter 30- DNA
Chapter 31- Roadtrip time
Chapter 32- L.A. With the Sky brothers

Chapter 8- We Are Young!

214 6 2
By DelaneyStyles18

Hey guys!! So, im so happy with the feedback im getting, I love it! Thank you all who is taking time to read my story! I wont let y'all down!

So in the last chapter, it was kind of short, but I felt like I needed to introduce Lucy! But don't worry, we'll see more of her throughout the story(: And the dad!!! Haha! Okay, so here's the double date dinner, well part one of two, and I hope you enjoy the drama!!<3

___________________________________________________

"MOOOOM!" I yelled at her from my room. I was stuck in my closet somehow, and couldn't manage to get out on my own. Stupid me. "Im stuck!!!!"

I heard footsteps and my mom rushed in the door. I felt her stand next to me, and I could swear I heard muffling.

"Mom? Is that you?" I couldn't tell if she heard me right or not. I was stuck in my closet, in a pile of clothes, waist up, and from the waist down I was just hanging there. It wasn't funny at the time for me, but to my mom it was gold.

"Ahahahahahaha!" I heard my mom laugh and I frowned.

"Mom! This isn't funny! Im stuck! Help me out, please!!" I sort of let out a giggle. I couldn't help it! Her laughing was contagious.

She calmed down, and her laughing turned into little gasps for air. "Okay, woo! Alright, let me help you out." She grabbed my waist and started to pull me out, when suddenly I felt a slap on my behind.

"Mom!" I yelled.

"Ahahahahahahaha! This is too hilarious!" She was probably sitting on the bed, laughing her butt of, while my butt hurt because of her slap.

"Mother! Im loosing precious time over here." I sing songed, annoyed that she wasn't really helping me up.

"Alright, fine!" She said, loosing her laugh, and she pulled me back up.

I automatically fixed my hair, and sat down on the bed. How did I get stuck in my pile of clothes in my closet, I have no freaking idea.

"How in the world did you get stuck? Especially in a pile of clothes?!" She picked up the shirts from the floor and tossed them on the bed. Her brown hair was slightly brushing against her shoulders as she bent to pick the clothes up from the floor. She was my everything, and also a mother who was as weird as me.

"Well," I sat indian style on my bed, and helped her organize my clothes. "I fell on the clothes, and I didn't want to move them out of place, so I just stayed put."

"You are so lazy." She teased.

"Just like dad." I smiled, and she laughed.

On a more serious note, I called for my mother's attention. "Mom?"

"Yes?" She was still busy putting away my clothes. I could've done it myself, but I think she was having to much fun with her new short hair cut. I smiled to myself. She was just too adorable!

"Mom, what should I wear tonight?" I wanted her honest opinion, and she knew where I was going tonight, so she would know what I should wear. She always had that good sence of fashion that I wish I could've inhereted as a habit.

"Is it just a dinner?"

"I think. Noah didn't say we were going to do anything else afterwards. Besides," I shrugged. " It's not like Bradly and I would want to hang out with them any more that we have to."

"Well in that case, wear a simple dress." She looked in my closet for a second, and pulled out a spring dress that she had bought for me that I never wore. "How about this old rag."

"You mean new." I took it from her and examined it. "Do you think I could pull it off?"

"Of course!" She smiled. "You can pull off anything!" She laughed, and then became instantly serious. "Well, when you're alone with a boy, you cannot pull anything off! You hear me!"

"Oh gosh. Mom!" I said, and laughed. Sometimes it surprised me how much she knew about those teenage jokes.

"You know I trust you." She smiled, and after she was done, she sat next to me. "What are you going to do if Noah finds out that Bradly was your first best friend, and how do you think Bradly's going to feel that you replaced him?"

"I didn't replace Bradly!" I defended myself. "For your information, Noah came up and talked to me first. I wanted nothing to do with him."

"Alrighty then. But what are you going to do?"

"I honestly don't know mom. I hope that doesn't come up in the conversation."

My mom pulled me in her arms, and I layed my head on her shoulder. These were the best hugs for me, from my mom. She patted back my hair. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed my mothers company.

"Well don't sweat over it too much hunny." She pulled back a bit. "How about I help you with your hair?"

"Sure." I smiled, and forgot about tonight, and just let my mom brush out my hair, and let her help me get ready for tonight's drama scene.

****

"You know, you need to stop wearing those mouth watering outfits." Bradly said as he walked in my living room.

I punched him on the shoulder. "And you need to stop being so disrespectful."

"As if you don't like my comments." He smirked.

I playfully shoved him, and realised that he was wearing a black dress shirt with some jeans, and had his first couple of shirt buttons undone. Exposing some of his chest, and I found it rather hard not to look.

"Hello Mrs.Smith." Bradly politely stuck out his hand for her to shake.

My mom, being the outgoing person that she was, ignored his hand and took him in for a hug.

"Call me Diana! Mrs. Smith is my mother in law!" My mom made a face, and we laughed with her. "So, when are you guys leaving?"

"What, are you kicking us out already?" I laughed, and then stopped when I saw that my mom wasn't laughing.

"Yeah," She was completly serious. "Your dad's gonna come home any second, and-"

"Oh my gosh!!! Mom!!! Bradly's here!!!!" I covered my ears with my hands and Bradly bursted out laughing, so was my mom.

"And I wanna dress up John to go out for dinner, all of us together! Gosh, you have a sick and twisted mind!" My mom obviously made me look like the messed up person in this whole situation.

"Wow, thanks mom." With a bored expression I said and turned to Bradly. "Let's go before she embarresses me any more."

"Oka-" He began to say, but a little guy in a superman cape ran down the stairs and ran to me. I beant down and scooped him up.

"Janny!!" John had nicknamed me Janny, since Janelle was too tough for him. He dug his head in my chest, and peeked a glance at Bradly.

"John, this is my best friend, Bradly. Can you say hi Bradly?"

"Hi Bradly," John did a little wave hello with it also, and then hid his face from him. He was a shy one!

"Well hello there John, how are you?" Bradly leaned in to get a peek from John.

"Good." He quietly said.

I couldn't help but smile, and Bradly couldn't either. Bradly never got the chance to meet John, so I could tell that he was happy to find out that I had a little brother around. But John was still too young to understand what was going around. But he was smart enough to know that Bradly and Noah were two important people in my life.

"It's about to be seven. I suggest you go outside and wait for Noah and Hailey to come." My mom came and gently took John out of my arms.

"You're right," I said and I gave John a kiss on the head, and my mom a kiss on the cheek. Bradly played with John's hair, and then gave my mom a hug goodbye. "See ya later."

"Have fun!"

"I hope." I mumbled, and we walked out the door.

As soon as we stepped outside, we saw Noah and Hailey standing outside, waiting for us. I gave out a long sigh, and Bradly took my hand in his. I looked up at him, and he smiled. I mirrored him, and smiled too. I guess it wouldn't be too bad since I would have Bradly with me. Right by my side.

"Let's get this show on the road." He said, low enough for only my ears, and we began walking down the front steps and to his car.

Noah noticed us and pulled Hailey along with him, they were making their way to us. Great, what do they want now?

"So," Noah spoke and looked right at me. Not even glancing at Noah. Rude. "Were do you guys want to go eat?"

"I don't care." I honestly said.

"You choose dude." Bradly replied even though Noah was being a jerk and hadn't noticed his presence.

"How about some Italian food babe?" Hailey spoke in her annoying high pitched voice.

"Is that cool?" Noah again only looked at me.

I looked up at Bradly in purpose, and smiled at him innocently. "Does Italian sound good to you?" I batted my eyes a bit too.

I could see that Bradly wanted to hold back his laughter, and looked at me with the same way I was. "Only if it sounds good to you."

"I honestly don't care. As long as we eat food, im good!"

"Alright love," I saw Noah from the corner of my eye twitch at the word love. "then let's go eat Italian."

"Yay!" Hailey cheered, and followed Noah inside his car.

"Wait," Bradly spun around which forced Noah to look at him. "Are we following you, or should we all go together, or, what's the plan?"

"We'll follow you guys!" I said before Noah could speak up. There was no way that I was going to sacrifice my ears with some horrible high pitched singing. I've heard it once, and I swear, I was about to die like the cat outside who heard her and literally ran away.

"Er, okay nevermind." Bradly said, and we turned back around and got inside his car. "What was that?"

"You do not want to be in the same car as Hailey."

"Why not?" He smiled in amusement and turned on the radio to my favorite station. And my favorite song came on.

"She sings like a dying cat Bradly." I seriously said. "Even the poor cat ran away!"

"Hahahaha!" He laughed as we pulled away.

"You think im joking, but im not." I said, and then leaned foward to turn up the radio.

Bradly rolled down the windows and we were jamming out to the song, We Are Young, the one performed by Glee, and we were singing along with it.

"Toniiiiyeayeaiat. We are young!!! So let's set the world on FIRE! We can burn BRIGHTER! Than the suuuuuuohouohuohhn!!"

The feeling was epic, and I couldn't stop smiling as we sang and looked at each other at times as we sang and jammed out to the song.

We came to a stop at a red light and Noah's car was beside us. I looked at them, and Noah was driving with a straight serious face, and I could see Hailey chatting on about something. He felt my stare and looked over, and before he looked over, I quickly looked away and kept singing with Bradly.

"Toniiiiyeayeaiat. We are young!!! So let's set the world on FIRE! We can burn BRIGHTER! Than the suuuuuuohouohuohhn!! Carry me home toniiiight!"

I laughed as Bradly tried to sing high pitched and epicaly failed. I shot a glance to Noah, and saw that he was just staring at us with a blank face.

The light turned green again, and Noah sped up more that necessary. Bradly was oblivious to anything else but not the song. I shrugged it off, and kept singing to the song.

I was beginning to love hanging around Bradly. He was so much fun! And loved everything I loved! It was amazing to have him here again. It was like old times, but better.

My attitude was so much better, and I felt great.

Double date with Noah and queen bitch, and Bradly as my boyfriend.... Here I come!!

________________

For some reason, I LOVE this chapter(:

I can just imagine Bradly and Janelle jamming out in the car to that song? Can't you?!?! :D

Commet/Vote/Fan!!! Please!!! And I'll happily write more chappies(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 25.7K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
3M 248K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2.7M 179K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
288K 24.3K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...