Our Darkest Secrets (A Harry...

بواسطة kelseyrae21

Kaydence Taylor has a dark and unforgettable past, which has led her to be withdrawn from her peers and the r... المزيد

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73

CHAPTER 62

5.1K 185 13
بواسطة kelseyrae21

This chapter took FOREVER TO WRITE.

Kind of felt awkward writing it but i hope you guys like it!! Let me know what you think!

Also, remember this is the sex scence so if you don't like to read that THEN DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER.

Okay, don't forget to vote and ENJOY(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

KAYDENCE

I lift my arms above my head and Harry reaches out with shaky hands, grabbing the hem of my white shirt and slowly pulling it up my body and over my head. He tosses it on the floor as my hair falls around my shoulders , the ends curling. Even though it’s dark in the room, I am able to see Harry’s emerald eyes raking down my white bra, and down my bare stomach. He reaches down and brushes his fingers over my tattoo, and my body breaks out into chills.

He painfully moves his hand over my stomach and up to my chest, his hand grazing my breasts as he does and stops when he reaches my neck. My breathing deepens as Harry wraps his hand behind my neck and pulls my head down to meet his, kissing me so lightly that our lips are barely touching. He moves his hands down from my neck to my exposed waste and pushes me off him, only to flip me over that way I am now lying on my back while he hovers over me.

His hands rest on both sides of my head as he holds himself up, looking down at my body and bending his head down to place a kiss on the swell of my breast. I inhale a sharp in take of breath and move my hands down his chest till they reach the hem of his black t-shirt, tugging it. He leans away from me and pulls it off over his head, tossing it on the floor next to mine. I move to caress the butterfly tattoo, but he pushes my hand away and instead reaches behind my back to unclasp my bra.

He slides the straps down my arms throws it next to our shirts, and I suddenly feel self conscious as his eyes move to gaze at my now completely exposed chest, and I immediately cross my arms over it to hide from him.

He places his hand on my arm, pulling it away from me and lying it on the bed. “Don’t do that. You’re stunning.”

I blush as he removes my other arm and stares at my chest before moving to kiss my neck, his bare stomach touching my own. His rough fingers wrap around my waist, moving up my side steadily, the tip of his thumb skimming the side of my boob. I shiver from it, and he begins to suck the weak spot on my neck, his tongue moving above my skin and making a whimper slip from my mouth.

Harry pulls away from me and leans back to sit on his calves, his hands moving back down my stomach and to the waist band of my jeans, his fingers fiddling with the button of them and moving to pull down the zipper. Once he finishes he begins to tug them down my legs, and I suddenly wish I had worn a sexier underwear that would match my white bra instead of the plane blue ones I’m wearing. Harry rests his hand over my underwear and looks up at me, his eyes searching mine for confirmation.

“It’s okay.” I say, my voice coming out unsteady.

Harry stares at me for a moment longer then slips my underwear down the top of my thighs, and I hold my breath as a horrid memory tries to push it’s way in to the front of my mind. I press my lips together as Harry pulls them over my ankles and looks up to see the internal struggle displayed on my face.

“Are you sure about this?” He asks me again.

“Yes.”

He sighs and leans forward to kiss me again, this time his lips are rougher against mine and he slips his tongue into my mouth, caressing mine with his and the bad thoughts that were starting to find their way disappear. My mind is beginning to blur the longer Harry’s tongue plays with mine and I reach down blindly to tug at Harry’s shorts. He pulls away momentarily and pushes his shorts down his hips, revealing the black boxer briefs that hug him perfectly, and his groin lines dip down into them, making the pit of my stomach turn excitedly.

I reach out and grab the hem of the boxers and pull them down, only to have them stop right above Harry’s bulge. He looks up at my flushed face and a small smile begins to grow on his lips as he pulls the rest of them down, and his length springs outward.  My eyes widen briefly, and I quickly look away as my cheeks burn. Harry leans forward again to place kisses along my jaw line, then moves his way up to my lips but looking me in the eye before he kisses me.

“I’m going to touch you. Okay?”

“Okay.” I whisper.

“Tell me to stop if you want me to.”

I nod, and he bends his head down to kiss me as his fingers brush my pelvic bone, and I gasp as I suddenly feel the tip of his fingers running over my entrance. He moves them up and down slowly, and my body visibly shakes from it. I close my eyes to rid images of my father doing something similar to me when I was little, but Harry’s fingers stop and I open my eyes to see him staring at me carefully.

“I love you, this is me touching you. No one else.” He whispers to the corner of my mouth.

I let out a shaky breath and nod, lifting my hands to tangle them in Harry’s curly hair as he slips a finger inside me and I bite my lip in anticipation for the pain I had experienced years ago to re surface. I blink in shock when Harry moves his finger in and out expertly, and instead of it hurting it actually feels good. Harry pulls his lips away from mine but only to look down at me as he continues to move his finger, and my hips move up to meet his hand when he slips another finger inside me. His eyes are dark and filled with lust, and passion the longer he keeps on touching me, repeatedly telling me it’s him and no one else as his fingers curl inside me and my breathing comes out heavy,  letting out a small moan with it.

Harry pulls his fingers out before the knots in the pit of my stomach can come undone, and leans over the side of the bed to pick up his shorts, pulling his wallet out of the pocket. When he moves to sit back up he holds a wrapper in his hand, crinkling it as his fingers rip the top of it open. He takes out the rubber and reaches down to pull it over his length, then looks back up at me, his eyes searching my face.

“Are you okay?”

“I’m fine.”

“Kay, if you don’t want to do this it’s not too late to say no.”

“I know, but I do want to.”

Harry presses his lips together and lifts his hand up, pushing his curly hair out of his face and I notice how his arm shakes nervously.

“Are you okay?” I ask carefully.

He takes a deep breath and nods. “I’m just nervous.”

“Why? You’ve done this before…” I point out.

“Yeah, I have. But not with anyone I care about. Not anyone I love.” He whispers.

I reach out to him and tug his hand, bringing him down closer to me, both our bare chests rubbing as I wrap my arms around him. He holds me back and kisses my chest, then sits back up and looks down at my naked body.

“I’m not going to push your legs open. I want you to do it, for yourself. Because you want to. I don’t want you to feel like I’m making you. So when you’re ready, go ahead.”

I sigh, and clutch the sheets with my hands. This is different from back then. Back then, hands pushed the insides of my legs open and held them down, refusing to let me close them as I was forcefully pushed on the bed. This time, it’s different because I have a choice. It’s different because this is something I want, and no one is making me do this.

Shakily, I slowly open my legs to Harry and his eyes don’t leave mine as I do, and I find that I love that small gesture. I love that he is being absolutely careful, that my heart grows even more for him as he positions himself in front of me, laying his hands on the top of my thighs, one leg on each side of him.

“Ready?” He asks.

I nod and he slowly pushes himself inside of me. The pain is almost unbearable, and I immediately clench my jaw in agony. It stings, and feels like I’m being ripped open on the inside. This doesn’t hurt any less from how I knew it would, and I close my eyes tightly, hoping that I can just get through this quickly. I open my eyes though as I feel Harry’s hands come down next to my head, and he inhales a sharp intake of breath as he fills me completely, stilling over my body.

“Don’t close your eyes. I need you to see it’s me.” He says against my lips as he leans down to kiss me.

“I’ll try.”

“Okay,” He sighs and bites his lip. “I’ll go slow and gentle, okay?”

“Okay.”

He stays perfectly still inside of me, letting the pain dull briefly before it starts up again as he slowly moves his hips outward, then pushing them forward again as he fills me completely again. It hurts so much, and I stare up at the ceiling as my eyes begin to tear up from the ache. A single tear slides down from the corner of my eye and before I can move to wipe it, Harry reaches up and wipes it away with his thumb.

“Does it hurt?” He whispers.

“Yes.”

He kisses my forehead and stops moving, his green eyes looking into mine. “Do you want to stop?”

“No,” I wrap my hand around the back of his neck and pull his face down closer to mine. “Keep going.”

I bring his lips to mine and kiss him feverishly as he begins to move in and out of me slowly. Harry moans against my lips and the heat at the bottom of my stomach rises, and I’m almost numb from the pain. Harry pulls away from me only to duck his head down and kiss my neck, when I look down all I see is dark hair and a flash of bulky arms pinning me down to the bed while dark hair brushes my collarbone, ignoring my screams and protests as I struggle to push him away.

I whimper and suddenly, when the head holding the dark hair looks up at me, instead of dark brown eyes looking at me, it’s light green ones. Harry stares at me worriedly, and instead of saying anything he pushes his lips down on mine again, kissing me so passionately that he removes horrible memories away from my mind, as if they never existed.

He leans back and presses his forehead to mine, his eyes closed and his breath hitting my lips. “I love you. It’s me, okay. And I love you.”

I nod and Harry brings my hands above my head, intertwining his fingers through mine as he holds himself up and starts to move a little faster. The pain dulling by now, I lift my legs and wrap them around his waist, crossing my ankles and pushing Harry’s body closer to mine and squeezing Harry’s hand as he is pushed further inside me when I do this. He continues to mutter ‘I love you’ and ‘it’s me, Harry’ as he thrusts into me, and I tilt my head back as my stomach tightens, bucking my hips upward to meet Harry’s. He’s going so slow, and I know it’s for me, but the quicker he moves the better it begins to feel and I tighten my ankles around Harry, pushing him closer and closer into me.

“Fuck,” He breathes and tilts his head back, the veins in his neck popping out and his curly hair falling backward. He looks back down at me and holds my gaze as his thrusts start to accelerate and my head digs back into the pillow and I bite my lip, a moaning coming out of my mouth as Harry’s hands above my head squeeze my own.

The knot only tightens more and more and my breathing quickens along with Harry’s, His chest rubbing against mine as he moves back and forth, our sweat mixing with each others. He leans his head down to press his forehead against mine, both our erratic breaths blending together as Harry lets out another moan. That seems to what makes me come undone, and my eyes roll back along with my back arching into Harry, his lips grazing my neck as my head tilts farther back into the pillows and I let out a cry.

Harry’s hips thrust into me faster and he grunts into my neck, his body twitching over mine then completely stilling before he collapses on top me. His breath fans the inside of my neck as he tries to catch his breath, and my chest falls and rises under his head. I stare up at the ceiling as I try to slow my breathing, and Harry squeezes my hand that he’s still holding.

“Are you okay?”

I blink up at the ceiling, wondering if I was. I nod, because the truth is I have never felt better. “I’m perfect.”

Harry pushes himself up, his body hovering over mine and his face coming into my view. “How was it for you?”

“It hurt.” It was amazing. “ But, it was good.”

“Just good?” He winces. “Well, it won’t hurt as much next time.”

Next time. The fact that there could actually be a next time excites me, because now that I was able to get through the first time I sure as hell will be able to do it a second time.  I smile up at Harry, and he leans down to kiss my sweaty forehead then collapsing on top of me again, wrapping his arms around my back.

“I love you Kaydence.” He whispers against my chest.

I smile and run my fingers through his curly hair, my eyes seeming heavier all of a sudden. “I love you too, Harry.”

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

shift بواسطة r o s e

قصص الهواة

42.3K 1.4K 23
"Why did you do this for me?" "Because we have a mutual goal." "Who are you?" "Someone who needs your help." Sequel to Carbon.
149K 16.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
3.1K 105 23
Maya, a college student who shares an apartment with a charismatic girl from Italy. What happens when her roommate's brother pays them a visit? Is Ma...
633K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...