Reputation | Lydia Martin #Wa...

By Ifell_inahole

"Nothing happened between us. I repeat, nothing happened between us, Madison Blackett. These were moments of... More

CAST
0.0 Prologue
1.0 I'm stupid
2.0 Twins
3.0 There has never been an us
4.0 You need gum
5.0 Stupid Plans
6.0 Not exactly the time, Stilinski
7.0 Stiles, Stop
8.0 Bond Villains and Wolf Dens
9.0 I really really like you
10.0 Wither?
11.0 DARACH
12.0 Right back at you, hot stuff
13.0 That's descriptive
14.0 Little bus?
15.0 Sexist much?
16.0 I call her
17.0 I love it when you finish my sentences
18.0 Holy Hotness
19.0 Much better
20.0 I Think That's Enough
21.0 Hey, you're gonna be okay
22.0 Who's the Kanima?
23.0 Oh Joy
24.0 I guess it did work
YOUR QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED
25.0 It's Madeline, right
26.0 I think it's funny
27.0 Have fun dying, ya'll
28.0 You can't cope with the truth
29.0 I'm really gonna miss you, though
30.0 Silence, mortal
31.0 That's the look
32.0 That's unfortunate
WINNER OF COVER CONTEST!
33.0 Ripping, tearing, shredding, and mangling
35.0 It's pronounced hate
36.0 I'll always believe you
37.0 Nice job, Raphael
38.0 I'm really drunk!
39.0 That's illegal, but nice try
40.0 I definitely did not hear whispers
41.0 Your dead mother?
42.0 Finally we can be together again
43.0 Madison never liked you
44.0 Malia?
45.0 Thanks for the free drugs
46.0 I'm Actually Super Gay Myself
47.0 First of all, I'm not a demon
48.0 Nice Touch
49.0 Shut up, Madeline
50.0 The Worst Were-Coyote Ever
51.0 Just Focus On My Voice, Okay?
52.0 Madison is not worthy of being saved
53.0 This is my best friend
54.0 The Teeny Tiny Scroll in the Weird Silver Finger
55.0 You Have A Weird Family
56.0 Mother Trucker!
57.0 Come Again?
58.0 Lost Puppies
59.0 Madi, Language
Continuing the story?

34.0 He rhymed

5.1K 178 20
By Ifell_inahole

"A couple students thought they saw it running through the field, back into the woods." The sheriff told Stiles and Madison. The coyote, also known as Malia, had made her way into the high school, and attacked Kira. Thankfully, Scott was there to save her. "Thank god nobody got hurt."

"What happens if she does hurt someone?" Stiles asked his father.

The sheriff sighed, knowing both of the teenagers beside him would not want to hear his answer. "Most likely, they would have to put it down."

"Put her down." Madison corrected him. "Try not to forget that this is a girl trapped inside the body of a coyote."

"Yeah, Dad, that's a girl that you'll be killing." Stiles stated. "Come on, you're not back to not believing, are you?"

"I believe that there are a lot of things that I don't understand yet." The sheriff snapped at Stiles. "But that doesn't mean that everything and anything is suddenly possible. Now, are the two of you sure that this is a girl and not an animal?"

"Yes." Madison nodded.

"Because Scott's sure." Stiles spoke before turning to see Scott standing in front of the doorway.

Madison sighed. "Scott, have you been listening?" She spoke in a low tone. Scott nodded slowly in response.

The sheriff nodded. "Alright, let's get this figured out."

*

Madison sat in the locker room next to Scott. Kira was talking to her dad, and Stiles came over to them. "Guys, I think I know what she was looking for." Stiles reached into his bag and took out Malia's doll.

Scott cocked his head to the side. "You took the doll from the car?"

"Yeah." Stiles sighed. "I thought you could use it for like her scent."

"Where did you get that?" Malia's father came rushing over to them, and grabbed the doll out of Stiles's hands. "Where did you find this? It belonged to me daughter."

The sheriff came over to them. "Mr. Tate, I don't know how you heard about this, if you've got your own police scanner or what, but you can't be here." Stilinski began to escort Malia's father out of the room, but felt something in his pocket.

The sheriff lifted Mr. Tate's jacket to show a gun. "I have a permit." Mr. Tate sighed, knowing this would not end well.

"California schools are gun free zones, permit or no permit." Stiles's father spoke harshly. "You need to leave, Mr. Tate."

The sheriff began to help Mr. Tate out. "You find that animal. You find that thing."

"That thing is kinda your daughter." Madison sighed.

*

"Xylazine; it's a tranquilizer for horses." Deaton told Isaac, Scott, Madison, and Stiles. "For a werecoyote, it should work within seconds. I only have three, so whoever's shooting better be a damn good shot."

"Allison's a perfect shot." Scott nodded.

"Well, she used to be." Isaac sighed.

"She can do it." Madison smacked Isaac.

"If we can manage to find the thing."

"Okay, what is the point of him?" Stiles groaned, pointing at Isaac. "Seriously, I mean what is his purpose? Aside from the persistent negativity, and the scarf. What's up with the scarf, anyways, it's sixty-five degrees out."

"Look, maybe I'm asking the question that no one wants to ask." Isaac sighed. "How do we turn a coyote back into a girl when she hasn't been a girl for eight years?"

"I can do it." Scott nodded.

"You can?" Madison raised an eyebrow at him.

"Remember the night Peter trapped us in the school?" Scott asked Stiles and Madison. Both nodded in response. "In the gym, he was able to turn using just his voice. Duecalian did the same thing in the distillery."

"This is a werecoyote, Scott." Deaton spoke up. "Who knows if it'll work, even if you find someone to teach you."

"That's why you called Derek first." Stiles stated.

"Yeah, but I can try it on my own." Scott sighed. "But right now, I am too scared to turn into even just a werewolf."

"Or even a real alpha." Stiles rubbed his temples. Scott sent him a questioning look. "You know what I mean, an alpha who can do alpha things."

"Yeah, an alpha who can get it going." Madison smiled. "An alpha who can get it-"

"Up?" Isaac finished for her.

"Great." Scott sighed. "I'm an alpha with performance issues."

"Is there anyone else besides Derek who could help?" Deaton asked the four teenagers.

"I would definitely not trust Peter." Madison shook her head.

"Maybe the twins." Stiles stated.

"They're not alpha anymore." Deaton disagreed. "After what Jennifer did, almost killing them, it broke that part of them."

"Right, but what if they know how to do it?" Stiles questioned him.

"No one's seem them for weeks." Scott spoke.

"Well, actually, that's not totally true." Madison sighed.

*

Stiles, Lydia, Scott, and Madison walked into Derek's loft. No one was there. "They said they'd meet us here." Lydia stated, looking around.

The twins came out of no where, beating Scott up. "I thought you guys were going to teach me how to roar." Scott sighed, on the ground.

"We are." Aiden stated. "You learn by giving in."

"Giving in and letting go." Ethan spoke to Scott. "That's how Duecalian taught us control." Ethan helped Scott up off the ground.

"You know, we did something with him a while ago." Stiles stated pointing to himself and Madison. "We used a heart monitor and lacrosse balls."

"But yeah," Madison rolled her eyes, "beating the living crap out of him is probably so much better."

"Is this actually the plan?" Scott sighed. "You kick my ass?"

"You're afraid to turn." Aiden rolled his eyes. "So, we're going to make you."

"Then, you'll turn, and you'll kick our asses." Ethan shrugged.

"And then you roar." Aiden stated before letting out a roar himself.

"You don't think you can let go?" Ethan cocked his head to the side.

"What, you think you'll hurt us?" Aiden scoffed before shoving Scott.

"Come on, McCall, give it your all." Ethan shoved Scott, as well.

Madison let out a giggle, and Stiles glared at her. "What? He rhymed."

"We can always heal." Aiden stated before sending a punch towards Scott. "You're an alpha. You want to roar like one, you've got to give in full throttle. You've got to be the monster; become the beast. Become everything you're afraid of."

"That's what gives you power." Ethan spoke. "It gives you strength."

Scott went to hit them, but Aiden pushed Scott to the ground. "Giving into doesn't make you the bad guy." Aiden snapped at Scott.

"As long as you can control it." Ethan added.

"Sometimes control is a little overrated." Aiden rolled his eyes before kicking Scott in the gut. Scott groaned.

"Come on, Scott." Stiles mumbled. "Fight back."

"What if I can't control it?" Scott asked them. "What if I can't turn back?"

"Then it takes over." Ethan spoke, stepping closer to Scott. "You become Malia. You get farther and farther from being human; you turn into an animal. Or worse."

"You turn into Peter." Aiden finished for his brother.

"No one wants to turn into Peter." Madison shook her head.

Scott slowly stood up before rushing towards Aiden. Aiden grabbed onto him and pushed him onto the table. He began repeatedly punching him. Madison felt Lydia grab onto her hand, and she sighed, pulling her hand away.

Ethan finally had to intervene. "What, I thought we were helping him!" Aiden shouted.

"You helped too much." Ethan sighed before helping his brother off the table.

*

The pack arrived at the Beacon Hills animal preserve. "Anyone else think we might be doing more harm than good?" Lydia stated.

"We're trying to keep a father from killing his own daughter." Scott told her.

"Actually, we're trying to keep a guy from killing a coyote, who's actually his daughter, and we don't know how to change back from a coyote to his daughter." Isaac spoke.

"And, again, with the not helping." Stiles groaned, rolling his eyes.

"Did you bring it?" Scott asked Allison. Allison pulled a sniper gun from the back of her car.

The group heard a gunshot, and Scott quickly got onto his mountain bike, and drove off, despite Stiles's yells. Isaac quickly ran after him.

Stiles quickly called his father. "It took the doll, again?" Stiles asked.

"What the fuck is with it's obsession with this doll?" Madison sighed, rubbing her temples.

"I don't know, but listen to me." The sheriff spoke to his son, over the phone. "There are traps all over those woods, near the trails, and probably near the car crash, and Tate's out there with a rifle. I want you to stay out of those woods, you got that? Stiles?"

"It's the doll." Stiles stated before hanging up on his father.

"It's the doll?" Madison narrowed her eyes at him, not getting what he was saying. "Alright, but why would she go to the school, and then all the way back to the woods just for a doll?" Madison asked Stiles.

"Yeah, and it was in the car crash in the first place." Stiles nodded. "We didn't find it in the coyote den."

"It likes the doll." Lydia stated. "Who cares?"

"Yeah, it likes the doll a lot." Madison sighed.

"What kind of doll is it?" Lydia questioned Madison.

"I don't know." She answered. "It's a doll. It's got little dolly arms, and a baby head, and dead soulless eyes." She sighed before shaking the image out of her mind.

"Actually, I took a picture." Stiles stated before taking out his phone and showing the two girls. The picture was of Malia and her sister. Malia's sister was holding the doll.

"That's Malia?" Lydia asked, pointing to the elder sister.

"Yeah." Stiles nodded. "That's the jacket and scarf we found in the coyote den."

"Stiles, she's not holding the fucking doll." Madison sighed. "Malia's younger sister is. It was her doll."

"I know what she's doing." Stiles stated.

"What?" Lydia asked him.

"I know where she's going."

Stiles began walking through the woods, and called Scott. "Scott, you've got to call me back." He spoke after Scott didn't answer his phone. "It wasn't Malia's doll. It was her sister's. Malia left it at the car for her sister. It's like bringing flowers to a grave. Okay, and we stole the flowers, so that's all she's trying to do, alright? Bring the flowers back to the grave, to the car wreck. That's where she's headed, the car wreck."

Madison sighed as she heard something creak as she stepped. She looked down and saw her foot on one of the bear traps Malia's father had left out. "Guys?" Her voice cracked as she spoke.

"Yeah?" Stiles asked as he turned around.

"Stiles." She gasped.

"Madi, don't move." Lydia spoke, moving next to her. "Look for a warning label." Lydia told Stiles. "I'm gonna go and try and find Allison or Isaac, or someone." Lydia stated before running off.

"A warning label?" Stiles questioned under his breath.

"It probably has instructions on how to disarm it." Madison sighed. She felt a tear rush down her cheek, but she could move to wipe it off.

"Why the hell would they put instructions on how to disarm it on the bottom of a trap?" Stiles asked her.

"Do you think I know?" Madison snapped at him. "Maybe animals just can't read."

Stiles shrugged before kneeling down. "Madi, we've got a problem."

"What could be a bigger problem then this?" Madison groaned.

Stiles looked up at her. "I can't read either."

"Oh fuck." She sighed. "Well, you don't need the instructions." Madison shook her head. "When have the two of us ever actually used instructions? We never used them because you have always been, and still are, too smart to need them. I know that you can figure it out." She sent him a smile. "You always figure it out."

Stiles moved some leaves out of the way to reveal a wheel. "Alright." Stiles sighed. "Here we go." Stiles cranked the wheel, and Madison jumped off the bear trap and into Stiles's arms. She cried into his shoulder, and Stiles rubbed her back.

Word Count - 2153
Author's Note -
I'm sorry I haven't updated in a really long time, but here's a super long update to make up for that! Malia's safe, and in the next couple of episodes the goddess that possessed Madison will finally start to show up.
I can't wait to write more with this season, because shit is gonna go down at the end, and it's going to change the course of this story, and it's going to have a huge effect on Madison herself, and who she is friends with.
Comment what you think will happen, or what you want to happen, and don't forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.4K 16
TEEN WOLF MOVIE MARKED COMPLETE FOR SAFETY MEASURES!! WILL UPDATE β„‹β„― π“Œπ’Άπ“ˆ π“ˆπ“Šπ“ƒπ“ˆπ’½π’Ύπ“ƒβ„―οΌŒ ℐ π“Œπ’Άπ“ˆ π“‚π’Ύπ’Ήπ“ƒπ’Ύβ„Šπ’½π“‰ 𝓇𝒢𝒾𝓃 teenwolf movie elihale...
8.5K 452 29
"It's not a date!" Lydia protested for the fifth time as she drove herself, Diana and Allison over to the mall where she had managed to get each of t...
7.4K 289 8
"πΆπ‘Žπ‘™π‘™ 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑙𝑙 π‘…π‘’π‘ β„Ž 𝑂𝑒𝑑 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑒𝑑 𝑂𝑓 π΅π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘β„Ž π‘π‘œπ‘€" ΰΌ„ΰΌ„ΰΌ„ "οΏ½...
28.2K 1.4K 20
"and I'll bury my love, in the moondust." ~ Lydia Martin was the top girl in school. Perfect grades, impossible looks and a charming boyfriend...