Team Crafted One-Shots

Von SmilesGoForMiles

Hello all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and do you like like Team Crafted? Do you have an OC? If so ple... Mehr

Team Crafted One-Shots
Chapter 1: Merome <3
Chapter 2: Skylox <3
Chapter 3: Mitch X Reader <3
Chapter 4: AsfSparklez <3
Chapter 5: Jason X Reader <3
Chapter 6: Kadam <3
Chapter 7: SkyMu <3
Chapter 8: Rachome <3
Chapter 9: SkyJa <3
Chapter 10: Bashdil40 <3
Chapter 11: Jerome X Reader <3
Chapter 12: Jerox <3
Chapter 13: SkyRome <3
Chapter 14: Jalox <3
Chapter 16: DeadKipz <3
Chapter 17: SsunKipz <3
Chapter 18: Lorome <3
Chapter 19: Torome <3
Chapter 20: Vadam <3
Chapter 22: Adesha <3
Chapter 23: Jangel <3
Chapter 24: Lurome <3
Chapter 25: TrueCanadian <3
Chapter 26: Sentin <3
Chapter 27: Plitch <3
Chapter 28: SkyKipz <3
Chapter 29: Jacacia <3
Chapter 30: Hitch <3
Chapter 31: Adam X Reader <3
Chapter 32: Merome (Part 2) <3
Chapter 34: Kerkipz <3
Chapter 33: Ritch <3
Chapter 34: Ssunlox <3
Chapter 35: Aditch <3
Chapter 36: Midia <3
Chapter 37: Annox <3
Chapter 38: Sitch <3
Chapter 39: Wajan <3
Chapter 40: Jerkipz <3
Chapter 41: Bashdil40 <3 Pt. 2
Chapter 42: Skylox <3 Part 2
Chapter 43: Husky Canadian <3
Chapter 44: MunchingMudkipz <3
Chapter 45: Fiory <3
Chapter 46: Sadil40 <3
Chapter 47: Match <3
Chapter 48: Ty X Reader <3
Chapter 49: Kason <3
Chapter 50: Marome <3
Chapter 51: Mosie <3
Chapter 52: Mian <3
Chapter 53: Quentin X Reader <3
Chapter 54: Kordam <3
Chapter 55: Adesa (Part 2) <3

Chapter 15: Deajan <3

3K 46 58
Von SmilesGoForMiles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and today I have for you guys a brand new chapter called Deajan. Which is a Deadlox and Bajan Canadian fanfic. Thank you all do choosing my book, and I hope to one day get this book over 1,000 reads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch's POV

I became friends with Ty little over a year ago, and now I'm going to get married to him. He proposed to me on our one year anniversary, and I was super stoked to see the huge ring.

I looked into his deep green eyes that day and kissed him. I have to admit his kisses were somewhat sloppy, but I didn't care. I was in love with him after all.

"Mitch. I love you. You know that right?" He asked.

"Of course I do. You're my entire world." I said. Ty laughed and kissed me again. He had to stand on his toes because of how tall I was.

"I remember the first day we met." Ty whispered into my ear.

~Flashback~

I jumped out of the cab in Arizona. The wind whipped my face, and the sun beat down mercilessly. I looked up to see a boy with a Popsicle sitting by the road. "Are you Ty?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded.

"Mitch?" He asked. I nodded my head yes.

"That's me. Adam sent me to get y-"

"Do you have a girlfriend?" He asked suddenly.

"N-no. Why?" I asked. I was inside of this person. I just met him and everything.

"No huh? Well any girl would be lucky to have you." He said. I but my lower lip. I was gay.

"I-I'm actually gay." I said. He looked at me.

"Really? Me too." He said. A little too fast. I smiled. "You are cute." He said standing up. He walked over to me and pressed his lips to mine.

Fireworks... Instant fireworks went off in all directions. I heard some people cheering. Others were shouting at us that it was "against god's law", but I didn't care.

"We should be going." Ty said. I nodded my head and smiled.

~End of Flashback~

That was the start of a beautiful relationship. I twisted the ring on my finger. I heard a small knock on the door. My wedding dress was beautiful. With ruffles and everything...

I'm just kidding. The SUIT was amazing. A jet black with green trimmings. I knew it was Ty's favorite color.

I walked outside and joined Ty in marriage. Everything was beautiful. "I hope there are many new adventures to come." I said. He smiled at me and kissed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for reading. Be sure to slap that vote button which ya forehead, and show some love to me.

Mitch: I'm finally in another one-shot?

Ty: yes.

Mitch: *fangirl squeal* I'm so happy. * hugs me* thank you thank you thank you. *hugs you*, and thank you for reading this biggums!

Me: yeah. Thanks for watching! Peace out. Oh wait! Almost forgot! I need you guys' help with this book. Please comment on the next pairing you want me to do. Thank you. Now peace out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

617 0 23
I don't know just read it. (This book will have slow updates since I'm still writing the rough draft so just be patient. As I'm writing this, I'm on...
1.6K 44 23
Mitch Has kicked seto out of team crafted, And he gotten into fight with sky. But now, he's gone. The Team crafted search him and meet other people o...
1.2K 64 13
My life has been thrown upside down, and now I'm questioning my entire existence. Who am I really? I can't live both lives, and their are people out...
31.2K 896 27
Jenny, a 18 year old girl, who has mean parents and a mean older brother. On her 18th birthday, she gets kicked out of her parents house and moves to...