Reputation | Lydia Martin #Wa...

By Ifell_inahole

"Nothing happened between us. I repeat, nothing happened between us, Madison Blackett. These were moments of... More

CAST
0.0 Prologue
1.0 I'm stupid
2.0 Twins
3.0 There has never been an us
4.0 You need gum
5.0 Stupid Plans
6.0 Not exactly the time, Stilinski
7.0 Stiles, Stop
8.0 Bond Villains and Wolf Dens
9.0 I really really like you
10.0 Wither?
11.0 DARACH
12.0 Right back at you, hot stuff
13.0 That's descriptive
14.0 Little bus?
15.0 Sexist much?
16.0 I call her
17.0 I love it when you finish my sentences
18.0 Holy Hotness
19.0 Much better
20.0 I Think That's Enough
21.0 Hey, you're gonna be okay
22.0 Who's the Kanima?
23.0 Oh Joy
24.0 I guess it did work
YOUR QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED
25.0 It's Madeline, right
26.0 I think it's funny
27.0 Have fun dying, ya'll
28.0 You can't cope with the truth
29.0 I'm really gonna miss you, though
30.0 Silence, mortal
31.0 That's the look
32.0 That's unfortunate
WINNER OF COVER CONTEST!
34.0 He rhymed
35.0 It's pronounced hate
36.0 I'll always believe you
37.0 Nice job, Raphael
38.0 I'm really drunk!
39.0 That's illegal, but nice try
40.0 I definitely did not hear whispers
41.0 Your dead mother?
42.0 Finally we can be together again
43.0 Madison never liked you
44.0 Malia?
45.0 Thanks for the free drugs
46.0 I'm Actually Super Gay Myself
47.0 First of all, I'm not a demon
48.0 Nice Touch
49.0 Shut up, Madeline
50.0 The Worst Were-Coyote Ever
51.0 Just Focus On My Voice, Okay?
52.0 Madison is not worthy of being saved
53.0 This is my best friend
54.0 The Teeny Tiny Scroll in the Weird Silver Finger
55.0 You Have A Weird Family
56.0 Mother Trucker!
57.0 Come Again?
58.0 Lost Puppies
59.0 Madi, Language
Continuing the story?

33.0 Ripping, tearing, shredding, and mangling

5.4K 167 12
By Ifell_inahole

Stiles and Madison had started walking around the woods, when Stiles's eyes widened, and he started running off in a different direction. "Scott!?" He yelled, trying to find the werewolf.

"Why do they always run?" Madison groaned before running after him.She watched as Scott and Stiles ran into each other, and screamed in each other's faces. "You're both idiots." Madison rolled her eyes.

"I think I found something." Scott told his two friends, gasping to gain his breath back.

"Yeah, me too." Stiles nodded.

"And what exactly did you find?" Madison cocked her head to the side as she spoke. "You ran off before you could actually tell me that."

"Let me show you." Stiles smirked before leading the other two to where him and Madison were before.

He entered a little cave. "It's a coyote den." He explained. There was a few things Madison had recognized from the picture of Malia and her sister.

"Were-coyote." Scott nodded.

Stiles moved down to a blue jacket that was lying on the ground. "Do you see this? This is the same jacket Malia was wearing in that photo."

Madison spotted a little doll lying on the ground and picked it up. She sighed as she examined it. "We shouldn't have come in here." Scott stated.

"Why not?" Madison furrowed her eyebrows.

"She snot going to come back." Scott explained to her. "We invaded her home. Our scent is going to be everywhere."

"Well, if she's not coming back here, where is she gonna go?" Stiles asked him.

"I don't know." Scott sighed, shaking his head.

"Well, do you think that you could track her or something?" Madison questioned. "Do you, like, have her scent?"

"Maybe." Scott answered her. "But I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf. And I'm still worried that if I do it, I won't be able to turn back."

"The door's still open." Stiles nodded.

"Well, if we can't find Derek, then we'll need to find someone else to help us." Madison suggested, leaning against the rock wall.

"This is basically a crime scene, right?" Scott questioned Stiles. "I think it would be a little out of my boss's league."

"It's more my dad's." Stiles nodded.

Stiles had called his father to let him know what they had found. Now, the three teenagers were standing by the police cars as officers searched the coyote den. The sheriff made his way over to the teenagers. "Are you sure this was her?"

"I looked her right in the eyes, and they glowed, just like mine." Scott nodded, answering the sheriff.

"It makes sense, dad." Stiles stated, scratching the back of his neck.

"But it wasn't a girl." Stiles's father sighed. "It was a four legged coyote, right?"

"Yeah," Madison nodded, scrunching up her nose a little bit, "see that's the part that we haven't really figured out yet."

"Yeah, but it was a full moon that night, and she did change while her mom was driving." Scott explained to the sheriff. "Anything could have happened."

"Horrible things could have happened." Stiles nodded.

"Things like ripping, and tearing, and shredding, and mangling, and-"

"Alright, thanks for the visual." Stiles cut of Madison, who just rolled her eyes. "Think about it, dad. They're driving, and Malia starts to change. She goes out of control. The mom crashes, and everyone dies."

"Except the poor nine year old Malia." Madison added.

"She blames herself, and goes running into the woods, and eventually becomes trapped inside the body of a coyote." Stiles concluded the story.

"That makes sense." The sheriff nodded, and the three teenagers sighed in relief. "In a Chinese folk tale!" Stiles's father shook his head, before lowering his voice. "Kids, this is insane! I need this kept quiet; the three of you, not a word. I don't want anyone hearing about this, and I especially don't want Mr. Tate hearing about this."

Madison noticed Scott staring at something in the distance, and she furrowed her eyebrows. "Scott?" She questioned. "Scott?" She poked his shoulder this time, and he snapped out of his daze.

"Sorry." He shook his head, sighing. "What?"

A car pulled up to the scene, and Mr. Stilinski sighed, rubbing his temples. "Ah, hell." Malia's father walked over to them, followed by Scott's dad. "Mr. Tate."

The sheriff held up what looked to be Malia's blanket. Mr. Tate took it, staring down at it. "It's hers." He nodded.

"Alright, wait here." Raphael McCall spoke before starting to walk away.

"Dad-" Scott stated, trying to stop him.

"It'll talk to you later." Raphael spoke to his son sternly. "I would like to hear how your mom's okay with you running around the woods this late." Raphael stormed off, followed by the sheriff.

*

Madison, Stiles, Scott, and Allison stood in the corner of Mr. Yukimura's classroom, waiting for the class to begin. "Here's where we found the den." Stiles explained to Allison. "It's right on the hiking trail."

"Well, that could narrow it down." Allison nodded. "Coyotes travel on those trails. But, I think you're right about her going back to the den. Coyotes don't like wolves, and they're really smart."

"Yeah!" Madison smiled, proud that she actually knew something. "I read that if they don't want to be heard, they can actually walk on their toes."

"Coyotes tip toe?" Stiles's eyes widened.

"They tip toe." Allison rolled her eyes as she nodded. The bell for the next class rang. "I've got to go, but send me the pin location." Allison left the room, heading to her class.

Madison made her way to her seat, and watched as the new girl, Kira, approached Scott. "Hi, I'm Kira." The smile on her face turned into a frown. "You knew that. I knew you knew that. I don't know why I just told you that again." Scott sent her a smile before Kira started to take off her backpack. "Anyways, I have something for you."

"For me?" Scott questioned Kira. He watched as she searched through her bag.

"Yeah, about the Bardo." She nodded. "My explanation was kind of all over the place, so I did some research." Kira giggled a bit as she spoke to him. "Where did I put it?" She frowned, still searching through the bag.

"You didn't have to do that." Scott stated as he scratched the back of his neck.

"It only took a couple of hours." Kira shook her head.

"Wow." He smiled. "Then, you really didn't have to do that."

"I swear I printed it out-"

"Kira." Kira stopped speaking and turned to her father, who was walking towards them. He had a large stack of papers in his hands. "You forgot all of that research you did for that boy you like."

Kira hesitantly took the papers, and watched her father walk away, with wide eyes. She cannot believe he just did that to her. Kira awkwardly turned around to see Scott with his mouth hanging open. She quickly handed him the papers, and Scott sent her a smile. Kira returned an awkward smile, before sitting down swiftly.

"Alright, everyone." Mr. Yukimura spoke from the front of the class. "We were just talking about concentration camps, and prisoners of war." He searched around his desk. "There's a passage in our reading that I'd like to go over in more detail." He brought his textbook to the stand at the front of the classroom. "Would anyone like to come up and read it out loud?" Of course, no one volunteered. "Mr. Stilinski, how about you?"

"Oh, uh-" Stiles awkwardly looked down at his paper, trying to find an excuse not to read. "Maybe someone else could."

"Everyone participates in my class, Mr. Stilinski."

"Okay." Stiles sighed before walking to the stand. Madison, of course, could seem his struggling right away. She frowned, hoping that he would be able to pull through. She watched as his grip on the stand tightened. Stiles began breathing heavily, and looked up at the rest of the class.

Madison exchanged a glance with Scott before both of them stood up. "Stiles, are you okay?" Madison questioned her best friend. Stiles did not answer her, but continued to grip even tighter on the stand.

Scott and Madison ran to either sides of him. "We should take him to the nurse's office." Scott told Mr. Yukimura, who nodded in response. The two helped him out of the classroom, only to rush right into the boy's locker room. "Stiles, dude, look at me." Scott stated as he watched Stiles stumble inside of the locker room.

"Is this a panic attack?" Madison asked the alpha werewolf. She knew Stiles had a history of panic attacks from when he was younger, but didn't realize that they had started up again.

Stiles fell towards the sink, grabbing onto it for stability. "This is a dream." Stiles hyperventilated. "This is just a dream

"No. This is not a dream." Scott shook his head as he spoke to his best friend. "This is real. You're here with us."

This wasn't getting Stiles out of it. "Alright, well, how do you tell if you're awake or if you're dreaming?" Madison asked Stiles.

"Fingers." Stiles stammered. "You- you count your fingers. You have- you have extra fingers in dreams."

"How many do I have?" Scott had lifted up one finger. "Stiles, look at me."

"Come on, Stiles." Madison sighed, hating to see him in such a state. "Look at his hands, and count with me, alright?" Stiles nodded before facing towards Scott. "One."

Scott lifted up a second finger. "Two." Stiles spoke. Scott, then, had three fingers up. "Three." Madison sent him a smile to tell him that he was doing good.

Stiles's breathing started to get the best of him, and he lowered his head. "Stiles, you have to keep going." Madison pleaded.

Stiles nodded. "Four." He spoke as Scott lifted his fourth finger.

"Five." Scott stated as he lifted another.

Another finger was lifted, "six," and another, "seven," and another, "eight," and another, "nine," and the last finger was finally lifted, "ten."

"Ten." Scott nodded, and Stiles breath started to become normal again. Stiles fell back against the wall, falling to the floor.

"What the hell is happening to me?" He sighed.

"We're gonna figure it out, okay?" Madison kneeled next to him, taking Stiles's hand in her own. "You're gonna be fine."

"Am I?" He questioned her, before turning towards Scott. "Are you? Scott, you can't transform, Allison's being haunted by her dead aunt, and I'm straight up losing my mind." Stiles sighed, shaking his head. "We can't do this. We can't- We can't help Malia. We can't help anyone."

Scott sighed, sitting down on the ground next to his two best friends. "We can try. We can always try."

Word Count - 1954
Author's Note -
I feel like I never update any of my stories anymore. I'm really sorry for that. I've just been really busy lately. I try to write as much as I can, but I, also, need sleep to survive as a human being.
Anyways, my homecoming is tomorrow, and I'm so excited! Another thing I'm excited about is that this story is at over 50K reads! YAY
Comment what you all want to happen in this half of season 3 in this story! I have a really good idea for something that is going to happen near the end of the season that will change everything about Madison's life, or at least it will change most of it. I'm really excited to write the aftermath of what I have planned! What do you all think it is? And don't forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 294 25
Serena Rivers wasn't your average girl. She was constantly moving around, never in one place. Moving to the town of Beacon Hills didn't change her fe...
13K 414 30
{a.u. of Teen Wolf Season 4} Since the third grade, Stiles Stilinski has had a crush on Lydi...
27K 468 28
"She's my cousin, she's going to stay with me." Lydia's cousin, Ophelia Martin was the weirdest girl the pack ever seen. Ophelia and Lydia were close...
518K 18.9K 59
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ME? "I said I love you, and I don't expect you to say it back...you love her, and that's okay" ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ After coming back from her s...