Prince Harry Ih.sI

By stylesrunsme

"Everyone please rise and applause for your new Prince and Princess!" Harry squeezed my hand tight and put u... More

Prince Harry
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

8

21.2K 496 72
By stylesrunsme

Gisele's Point of View

<>

It only took three hours until Harry came back to his home. I was in my own room but I heard Harry's voice and feet shuffle just about near my bedroom door. I sat on my bed in my night gown and didn't make a sound. Harry wasn't speaking very loud so I couldn't really hear what he had to say until I heard him shout my name.

Like the obedient gal I am, I rush to my feet and I quickly grab the white silk robe that hung in my dresser and wrapped it around my body before stepping out of my room to look for Harry.

As soon as I opened my door, I saw Leah make her way over to me; almost stepping inside my room.

"Miss, stay back in your room."

I looked at Leah and gave her my 'what on earth is going on' look. I kept my hand held on to the knob of my door, I still stood in my room but I peeked my head out to see what on gods earth is going on and possibly find Harry. "What's going on Leah? I thought I heard Harry call for me?"

Leah pushed her blonde hair behind both her ears and looked up to me, "He'a drunk right now and it's just best for you to-"

"Leah, is my girl awake? Why are you bothering my sweet Gisele from her slumber?" Harry said, interrupting Leah and I.

I saw Leah's eyes pop wide and she looked down and whispered, "go to bed."

I watched her scurry away and immediately I closed my door and hopped onto my bed, pulling the covers over my shoulders. I turned my head away from the door and within a couple of seconds; like a director calling action, Harry twisted the knob of my door and walked in.

"Gisele baby?" Harry whispered, while chuckling. I heard him stumble once or twice while trying to reach my bed. I roll my eyes at his drunk behavior, that I've come to hate. Well isn't this going to be fun?

"Gisele, baby. I know you're awake." Harry continued to whisper.

I sigh, pushing the blanket to my waist and turn over to view Prince Harold, standing in front if my bed, by the lamp that was placed on a nightstand. His black blazer is rolled to his elbows and his shirt is unbuttoned reveling way to much then normally. I looked at his face to see a smile on it.

"I knew you were awake."

I roll my eyes and turn over. "You woke me, Harry."

I waited for Harry to yell or tell me not to talk back at him but surprisingly he stayed put.

But I spoke to soon, three total seconds pass by and I feel his body push down on my bed. He reached his hands out and pulled me to him.

"Harry!" I squeak. He's been in this room for no longer than a minute and already am I under him. I struggled to try and move from beneath his body but he held my arm and hip, his knees on either side of my body.

"I missed you earlier," Harry said.

I stayed still, watching him look at my lips. I smell his breath and it reaks of alcohol, even his clothing.

"You left me," he continued.

Before I could even begin to remind him that I was trapped in a bathroom, Harry put his lips to my neck. I was startled at his touch, his cold fingers put pressure to my neck and his warm lips gave me small kisses. I put my hand to the back if his head, hopefully to remind him that it's now my turn to talk.

As expected he raised his head, looking at my eyes and then to my lips.

"Why did you leave me?" He asked again. He grabbed his lip between his teeth and took his hand off me to run through his hair. If one things for sure, unhappy Harry is not a good Harry, at all.

I got on my elbows, "I didn't leave you, Harry." I said as calmly as I could. I gently put my hand to his shoulder, to reassure him that I was telling the truth.

"You did. I had to sit next to the devil's twins." Harry said. "But there gone now so it's alright."

"What do you mean?" I asked him worriedly. Has Harry killed them?

"It's just you and I." Harry replied, with a smirk plastered on his face. He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear, and I decided to avoid eye contact.

"I even got rid of Carlos." Harry whispered.

"What did you do Harry? Who's Carlos?" I asked. I put my hand to my mouth to cover my internal screams.

"Nothing baby. Just know the first girl was lucky, the second wasn't and that Carlos, well Carlos..." Harry says, then kissed my cheek."He's the one that led you to the back room, stupid bastard."

I gasped. My mind began to wonder on what Harry possibly did to them. I shivered thinking he might've tortured them... I mean he could of. Harry then sat up on the bed, his feet touching the floor. I used this silent moment to distance myself from him and to just get out of this room, away from his drunken state.

"I need a glass of water." I said, getting off the bed and quickly onto my feet. Harry grabbed my arm before I stood up, "Grab me a glass too, sweetheart. I hate having a dry mouth." He said, then gave me a wink.

I rolled my eyes, yet already for the hundredth time while meeting him. His inappropriate behavior will forever bother me. I turned away and got up from the bed, only to be pulled and dragged under Harry again.

"Did you roll your eyes at me?" He asked.

I looked into his eyes for guidance on deciding whether or not I should lie. His spark was gone and his usual light green hue was dark. Suddenly, I chose to lie.

I shook my head and winced as I felt Harry apply more pressure to my upper arm. "Gisele, I told you to never roll your eyes at me."

"I know," I said quietly.

"If you know, then why did you do it?"

"I don't know," I lied.

Harry finally let go if my arm and I was thankful to finally get up from under him. But Harry is as unpredictable as anyone I've ever met; he stood from the bed and quickly grabbed my ankles and pulled me to him. He sat on the edge of the bed and all of a sudden I laid on top of his lap. His knees slowly crushing my ribs.

He started to pet my hair. "Harry!" I shouted. I tried to get up but he kept his hands on my back, holding me down.

"Shhh, baby. Mr. Prince man is going to teach you a lesson."

"What on earth are you saying, Harry?" I asked him. Once I felt his large hand go up my robe and dress, tears started to form in my eyes. He pulled down my underwear but left it resting a little above the bend of my knees.

He continued to keep his hands in my hair, trying to 'soothe' me, unfortunately it didn't work and only made me realize that Harry is possibly a psychopath.

He put a hand over my bottom and started to rub it. He put his face low to my ear, "Didn't I tell you to not roll your eyes at me?"

As much as I wanted to shout and get up and tell him to back off, I couldn't. The only sound coming from my lips was a cry.

"I thought I lost you earlier, Gisele. You fucking scared me." Harry told me. It was then were I felt his hand urgently smack my bottom. I jolted forward, as the pain shot through my body.

"I'm here, Harry! Please, stop!" I cried.

He started to rub my bottom, yet again. "Okay, but then I saw you with Zayn and then you rolled your eyes at me."

"Harry please, your drunk."

Harry let a hard smack hit my bottom before pulling me onto his lap. I continued to cry. I ignored his accused assumptions of how I disobeyed him and instead reminded him of how I wanted to leave the room. I can't stand another minute with him, especially when he's this drunk.

"I just wanted to get us a glass of water. I didn't do anything wrong." I said while sobbing.

He put his hand up my neck and then to the back of my head. "I know. You can go now, baby."

I put my hands to his cheek and gave him a disgusted look. "What do you mean 'you know'? If you know then why did you hit me?" I shouted.

Harry put his hands to my thighs, squeezing them. "You were being a bad girl."

"I did nothing wrong Harry!"

"Gisele, I don't need to explain myself. Now, get your fucking water and get back to bed."

*

I woke up to hear Harry slightly snoring. It was unusual to have him wake up with me, he usually got out of bed by the time I woke up. Harry had his arm resting on my waist but I didn't bother gently removing him off of me, I instead just get out of the bed. I made my way toward the big window in my room, which had a balcony but to my luck the door was sealed shut, so no one could get out on it.

I turned away from the pretty sky, it was light blue this morning with puffy white clouds all around it. I made my way over to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth and comb my hair.

Once I turned on the sink in the bathroom, Harry came right in and stood beside me, of course he doesn't knock or even ask to come in. He grabs my hip and kisses my cheek, then moves to the twin sink to wash his face.

None if us speak to one another. And I barely look at him, all I can see of him is that his hair is a mess and he's only wearing boxers. My plan for the morning is to try and ignore him, because he makes me mad. He smacked my damn ass last night, at least I have a reason to try and avoid him. Whereas he's not speaking to me because I don't even fucking know, 'cause I rolled my eyes at him.

As I brushed my teeth I turn my body away from Harry's to look at the frame of the door. I felt Harry chuckle and I immediately turned to face him.

"Good morning, baby." He manages to say with a wide smile and a toothbrush in his mouth.

"Hi." I turn my body to face the sink and spit. I washed my mouth with a white cloth and grabbed a comb. I put the brush through my hair for a total of three times before turning to walk out of the bathroom and be away from the prince. That is until I heard Harry speak again.

"Care to tell me why I woke in your bed this morning? Did we have fun last night?"

I crossed my arms and glared at him. No way he doesn't remember. Then I come to think of it, he didn't remember last time either.

"Why was I in your bed Gisele?" Harry asks impatiently.

"Oh, so you don't remember coming into my room last night? Waking me up, dragging me beneath you, hurting me, yelling at me, accusing me of leaving, and then not until the late hours of the night you finally allowed me to sleep? Not to mention you hurt a couple of people like Tama, Carlos and some other girl. You don't remember any of that? Well, I guess you were just to drunk to walk back to our room, Harry. That's why you were in my bed."

I explained to him, then continued my way to walk out the door. He held onto my elbows and pushed my back against his chest.

"I'm sorry." He says.

I almost dared to roll my eyes again.

"Gisele, baby." He purrs in my ear.

I try to yank my elbow from his grip, but I fail. "No, Harry."

"Let me make it up to you," he says. Then brings his lips to my neck and shoulders.

"Just stop Harry. I'm not in the mood."

"Gisele, I'm sorry."

"Ya, say that to my bum." I whisper.

"What?" Harry asks. He turns me around to face him. "Why would I do that? Though, I wouldn't mind..."

"Because it's sore and in pain from your spanking."

"I spanked you? What? Were we doing naughty things?" Harry smiled, then grabbed my chin.

"No! Goodness, Harry. Please lay off the liquor, you can't remember a thing!" I say and put my hand up to remove his hold on my chin.

"Kay I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Gisele!"

"Yeah, okay." I puff.

"I want to make things right," Harry says, seeming sympathetic.

"Well, how could you do that? By letting me smack your bum?"

Harry looks straight into my eyes, "How bout I let you punch me?"

"Punch you?" I say aloud. I've never hit or even punched anyone before. And here's a Prince offering me to punch him because of his behavior. "I don't know if that'll do it." I say, mainly because I don't want to punch him since I'm not strong and cause it's a violent thing to do and something I'm not comfortable doing.

"It's okay. Please, I'm asking you too." Harry begs.

I sigh, my good heart won't even let me hurt a fly. "I can't Harry."

"Smack me, you can smack me. And not in a kinky way." Harry says, following a wink; he then grabs my hand and rushes us over to the room and onto the bed, he sits nearly on the edge of the bed and puts me between his legs. "Whenever you're ready, Gisele."

"Harry this won't make me feel better."

"It'll make me feel better. I didn't mean to hurt you. I don't want to hurt you."

I put my hand to his face, "Harry, I only need your words to heal me. And you've done just that, since you've apologized and are allowing me to hurt you back...I guess your thoughtfulness allows me to forgive you."

"Really? Well have my words healed your bum?" He laughs.

I grab his hair and yank a bit. "Lay off the drinks, please."

Harry soon stands up and smiles, "Yes, my lovely."

*

Harry left during the day to take care of his usual business. Leah came to me not to long ago to tell me that this afternoon Harry is taking me out for a boat ride. She says he intends for it to be romantic. But then again he ruins anything that ever seems to be romantic with his crude humor.

Leah has dressed me in a one piece black outfit. The top of it is strapless and fits me pretty well.
The whole outfit is connected and with my barely noticeable thigh gap, the black one piece doesn't look too bad on me. Leah gave me white pointy heels and a white flowy hat. She straightened my hair and did my makeup as usual; she gave me a gold watch today with gold hoops.

Harry clearly likes the finner things for himself and his women.

My driver, dropped me in front of a mansion, he told me Harry is most likely inside and so I walked out of the car and to the front door.

I rang the bell and as I waited I couldn't help to think if this is another one of Harry's houses... Probably is.

The door soon sung open and a man that looks like a butler greeted me inside.

There obviously was not a single car outside, but inside the home there were numerous amounts of people; they've all probably got dropped off by their drivers. Hesitantly, I took a step into the house and walked in, starting my search for Harry.

Like I thought we were going to have a one on one romantic proper date...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 15.1K 55
"Please Harry! I promise I won't do anything ever again, just please don't hurt me," I beg as I look into his now dark eyes. I see him pull out a sca...
2.1M 53K 51
18+ / Very Mature "Madison." "I need you." My voice is thick with emotion, quivering slightly at the thought of rejection. I didn't know if Harry wan...
668 2 20
I was in pain, I don't how to control everything in my body, I hit by this wolfebane, and Harry is here beside me, and in my surprise he hold me to h...
34.7M 958K 104
"I have been watching you for a while now, my love" he whispered darkly in my ear. "Why are you doing this to me" I squeaked, earning a low chu...