24 Hours To Live • Eazy-E

Von moonwalkbae

A story in which a boy lives his final twenty four hours on Earth after being haunted by his past. 2016 // ©... Mehr

Author's Note
Copyright
Prologue
The Final Twenty-Four | 1
The Final Twenty-Four | 2
The Final Twenty-Four | 3
The Final Twenty-Four | 4
The Final Twenty-Four | 5
The Final Twenty-Four | 6
The Final Twenty-Four | 7
The Final Twenty-Four | 8
The Final Twenty-Four | 9
The Final Twenty-Four | 10
The Final Twenty-Four | 11
The Final Twenty-Four | 12
The Final Twenty-Four | 13
The Final Twenty-Four | 14
The Final Twenty-Four | 15
The Final Twenty-Four | 16
The Final Twenty-Four | 17
The Final Twenty-Four | 18
The Final Twenty-Four | 19
The Final Twenty-Four | 20
The Final Twenty-Four | 21
The Final Twenty-Four | 22
The Final Twenty-Four | 23
The Final Twenty-Four | 24
The Final Twenty-Four | 25
The Final Twenty-Four | 26
BANG BANG
The Final Twenty-Four | 28
The Final Twenty-Four | 29
The Final Twenty-Four | 30
The Final Twenty-Four | 31
The Final Twenty-Four | 32
The Final Twenty-Four | 33
The Final Twenty-Four | 34
The Final Twenty-Four | 35
The Final Twenty-Four | 36
The Final Twenty-Four | 37
The Final Twenty-Four | 38
Epilogue
Thank You

The Final Twenty-Four | 27

244 35 270
Von moonwalkbae

This is the final chapter of the first half of the story. Nigga we made it 😁

And since this is the end of the first half, this chapter will not be as long as the rest of the chapters. I always write at least 2,000 words but this chapter will be the shortest chapter.

The next chapter is "BANG BANG" which will be published tomorrow or the day after.

After that, I can begin writing the second half of the story.

                                   |Recap|

"What?" I spat "no Tomica, what are you saying? I tracked them down and I killed 'em. They were driving a black truck."

"With a sunroof? According to the police report and witnesses, the truck has a sunroof."

My face dropped. "Wait a minute..."

"Eric! You killed the wrong people!" she yelled.

"Just tell the whole fucking world Tomica."

"No. No you didn't just kill two innocent people. Eric.. I can't believe you."

"So if the ones I killed were innocent then.. who killed Lucky?"

One week later
Los Angeles, CA

We buried Lucky three days after his passing. Turns out he was shot five times and according to witnesses, they aimed directly at him; which makes me believe that it was a setup.

I chased down and killed two innocent people the night he was killed.

"P-please don't hurt me. Please! I didn't do anything wrong! Don't kill me please!"

"My friend didn't do anything wrong either. He didn't deserve to get hurt or killed."

"W-what are you.. what are you talking about? I have no idea what you're talking about! Just give me a chance please! I'm innocent!"

"Did you give Lucky a chance?"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know a Lucky. Please don't kill me man please."

"Please... don't kill me."

I still remember his last word.. well words. I believe he was trying to tell me something.

I know for a fact, he had something very important to tell me that night... but he took his last breathe before he could finish his sentence.

What the hell was he trying to tell me? I don't know. How would anyone know? He's gone and it still feels like a bad dream.

I promised myself that I would leave this life alone. This gangsta life, because I don't want to end up like my cousin. Nah.. I won't end up like my cousin.

Scooter and I have gotten close after Lucky's passing. I'm glad he's paying off his debt. And I hope that Lucky's death will teach him a lesson.

Life is too damn short and I hope and pray that Scooter grows the hell up and turns his life around.

I recently showered Lucky's grave with flowers. He always looked out for me and Scooter. He was like a brother to us.

For the past week, I couldn't sleep. My head wasn't in the game. We're finishing up our album but I just can't seem to concentrate on anything.

Things are bad and they're only gonna get worse.

I keep having nightmares back to back. And I have a gut feeling that something bad is going to happen.

I didn't picture my life this way. I dreamt of leaving the gangsta life in the past and leaving my gun alone for good.

I dreamt of women, fame, money, cars, clothes, big houses. Well.. that wish came true. But what came with it was time spent in jail, robberies, violence, and the death of my friend.

It feels like it's over. I hope it's all over. But something's telling me, it's not.

It's just a matter of time.

                                         -
"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Eric it's Scooter. Listen I need you to-"

I sighed. "You don't have to tell me Scooter, I know. You're in the middle of some shit. You need me to come by and I should bring my strap. I know."

"Haha yeah well we're having another celebration. Meet me at The Varnish. It's located on east sixth street. And no, you don't have to bring a piece."

"Aight. But, a celebration for what?"

"Because I'm debt free! It's about damn time. And Henry needs to give you your cut for taking that fat guy out the other day."

"Aight. Give me a second," I said.

"Okay. Yeah see you soon Casual."

I recently asked Tomica to move in with me and her son is living with us as well. She's met my kids and so far, she's crazy about Junior.

I can recall my first time meeting her, at Club Dooto's.

"So where are you going? Who was that?" she asked while grabbing my wrist and putting my watch on.

"Scooter. He wants me to meet him at some bar. And I gotta take care of business."

"Business? You're not going to-"

"No," I spat "I'm not going to kill anybody if that's what you're thinking."

"Lucky's killers are still on the run. LAPD is tracking them down, let them handle everything please," she pleaded.

"So you think you run me huh?"

She rolled her eyes. "See that's your problem."

"You need to chill Tomica. Let me live my life the way I want to live it. I know what the hell I'm doing."

"Whatever."

I rolled my eyes and headed towards the door, until she gently grabbed my arm.

"Just be careful Eric. This is a very dangerous city. Just... promise me you'll come home in one piece."

I kissed her lips. "I love you."

"Y-you what?"

"I said I love you," I smiled.

Did I mean that? Hell yeah, every word. This girl is special. The only female that understands me.

"I'll see you later.. I promise."

-
The Varnish

"Yes we've stolen this moment. We forgot to face one simple fact. We both belong to someone else. As we slept, the night away."

"Eric you finally made it," said Henry.

"So.. what's all this for?"

He handed me an envelope. "Here's your cut. That's exactly sixty thousand dollars. You earned it," he smiled.

"Where's Scooter?" I smirked while counting the money.

He poured me a drink and handed it to me.

"Ah he should be here. Who knows, his dumb ass."

"As we shared each other's love, we forgot about all the pain we'd cause. As we slept the night away, as we lay."

"I want to make a toast. To Eric Lynn Wright. For being so naive.. so dumb... so easy."

My face dropped and I raised a brow.

"What do you mean?"

He took a sip. "You mean.. you didn't know?"

"Know what? What's going on?"

"Wow well.. Scooter never borrowed any money from no drug dealer. You really didn't know? Well, he was the one who ratted you out to LAPD. And he made you rob those banks just to set you up for prison or worse.. death."

I gulped. "Wait a fucking minute. Stop bullshitting."

He laughed. "And he bought that sniper from an old friend.. Suge Knight. You see Eric, you're not as smart as you think you are. Scooter is a Blood. Didn't you two have a fallout years ago? That should've been a clue right there."

"Stop fucking with me Henry," I spat while holding back tears.

"And Lucky. I'm sorry for your lost. I really am. So, to Eric!" he raised his glass.

"To Eric," they repeated.

"Aye E," said Scooter "you're very loyal. And probably the nicest nigga I've met."

He pulled out his gun. "But you can't trust everybody."

....then everything went black.

-----
Soooooo who pointed the finger at Scooter? Lol be honest.

So that's the twist. Scooter never borrowed that money. He used that as an excuse to set E up.

And no, Eric is not dead. Scooter shot him but didn't kill him.

That's the end of the first half! The second half is coming soon and yes, Scooter is one of Lucky's killers.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

114K 7.3K 28
[COMPLETED] In which a psychotherapist tries to dedicate twenty-four hours of her life to a troubled man who intensely fears that he is already livin...
14K 217 32
This story is about a girl named Lisa and how she moved to LA to become a song writer just when she thought it was all over she meets Her Future...
4.3K 128 26
Alleged STDs, Crushes, Heartbreaks, & a whole lot of more shit Mystery had to go through. From her naive years as a teenager to her more developed ye...
7.6K 707 32
Good evening and welcome to Eazy's playhouse you stupid mtf! Book 2 [highest rank: #530 in fantasy] 2017 n.w.a. ffa's winner