24 Hours To Live • Eazy-E

Bởi moonwalkbae

A story in which a boy lives his final twenty four hours on Earth after being haunted by his past. 2016 // ©... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
Copyright
Prologue
The Final Twenty-Four | 1
The Final Twenty-Four | 2
The Final Twenty-Four | 3
The Final Twenty-Four | 4
The Final Twenty-Four | 5
The Final Twenty-Four | 6
The Final Twenty-Four | 7
The Final Twenty-Four | 8
The Final Twenty-Four | 9
The Final Twenty-Four | 10
The Final Twenty-Four | 11
The Final Twenty-Four | 12
The Final Twenty-Four | 13
The Final Twenty-Four | 14
The Final Twenty-Four | 15
The Final Twenty-Four | 16
The Final Twenty-Four | 17
The Final Twenty-Four | 18
The Final Twenty-Four | 19
The Final Twenty-Four | 20
The Final Twenty-Four | 21
The Final Twenty-Four | 22
The Final Twenty-Four | 24
The Final Twenty-Four | 25
The Final Twenty-Four | 26
The Final Twenty-Four | 27
BANG BANG
The Final Twenty-Four | 28
The Final Twenty-Four | 29
The Final Twenty-Four | 30
The Final Twenty-Four | 31
The Final Twenty-Four | 32
The Final Twenty-Four | 33
The Final Twenty-Four | 34
The Final Twenty-Four | 35
The Final Twenty-Four | 36
The Final Twenty-Four | 37
The Final Twenty-Four | 38
Epilogue
Thank You

The Final Twenty-Four | 23

250 35 368
Bởi moonwalkbae

|Recap|

I shook my head. "Whatever man. You can stop giving me advice as of now. I'm not doing it so you're gonna have to find somebody to replace me. I'm out, thanks for wasting my time."

"Eric I am a very powerful man. I would hate to make a few phone calls."

I stopped in my tracks. "What? You trying to threaten me?"

"Remember this; you better watch your back. Because you never know..."

Does he call himself trying to threaten me? I still think there's something strange about this guy. I just have a gut feeling that I've seen him somewhere because he looks so familiar.

And the fact that Lucky randomly pages me out the blue just so I can meet him is also fishy.

Everything doesn't make sense. This whole situation with Henry isn't adding up. Why the hell does he want me to kill someone? Me of all people?

I'm just so confused right now. The year is ending, I still have an album to complete and release, and now I have to deal with Dre and his bullshit.

I glared at him. "What, so you threatening me now huh? That's what you're doing? Just because I'm too smart to get mixed up in this shit?"

"Threatening you?" he laughed "you think I'm threatening you? Is that what I'm doing?"

"Like I said... I'm not doing it. Find somebody else."

"E just hear him out," Scooter added.

"No Scooter let him go. But Eric you should really listen carefully because I know what I'm talking about. In these streets, you better watch your back.. because you never know who to trust and who not to trust."

I raised a brow. "What are you saying? You being funny now? I know not to trust no damn body. One of my so called homies ratted me out to LAPD, I get it."

"But this groupie bitch shows up and somehow she has you whipped. So that's how it is? That's how you do us? We've known you longer Eric, you fake," Scooter chuckled.

"Look me and Tomica are just friends. Just let it go. She's in my life now and that's the way it's gonna be."

"Eric I'm gonna offer you the job one last time. All you gotta do is take someone out, just one person. I'm not asking you to kill the whole state of California."

"No.. the answer is no," I scoffed.

"Come on E," said Lucky "it's sixty grand. And you won't do it alone. Scooter and I will be right there with you."

"Hell you don't have to pull trigger if you don't want to. I'll be glad to do it," Scooter added.

I chuckled. "So.. if you're going to pull the trigger, why do you need me? To set me up just so I can get arrested while you get away with it like the jewelry store robbery?"

He rolled his eyes. "Look E that wasn't even a setup. Shit, I'm sorry man. I didn't mean for you to get arrested but please believe, they're still looking for my ass. And Jerry bailed you out so you good."

"Yeah.. and I lied for yo bitch ass at a police questioning. If they find out I lied, I'm going down.. because of you."

"Look..."

"Now why do you need me again? Why the fuck do you need me there if you're going to pull the trigger?"

"Because E.. we've always been a team. The three of us. I know this doesn't make any sense but..."

"Whatever homie. I'm out," I spat before heading towards the door.

I sat in my car for awhile with the radio off, just thinking about how fucked up things are right now.

Then I began to think about what Henry told me before I left.

"In these streets, you better watch your back.. because you never know who to trust and who not to trust."

He's right though. Now I done got myself caught up in so much shit. I just hope none of this doesn't come back to haunt me.

I finally turned my car on, fastened my seatbelt, and drove off with the radio off.

I keep having frequent flashbacks of Ren's exact words: "I know someone who's on death row because of a crime they committed."

Nah.. I ain't got nothing to worry about. Nothing.

-
KTLA News

"LAPD needs your help. A few days ago, a young teenage boy was shot three times in front of California United Bank. Witnesses say the suspects are gang members...."

"Cut! Tomica, try not to use your hands so much while you're talking okay?" Steve scoffed.

She rolled her eyes. "Alright. Fine."

"Action!" he yelled.

"Do you want your own customized 'Stop Gang Violence' card from KTLA News as well as a real LAPD police badge? Are you against gang violence? Simply call 1-800-SNITCH and give LAPD any evidence or information you have about any of these crimes. This way, you can be a part of keeping Los Angeles safe. I'm Tomica Woods and this is KTLA News."

"And cut! Tomica you're done for the day."

"Ready for another driving lesson?" I smiled before giving her my jacket.

"Thanks, I needed that because it's so damn cold in here."

"Shit you cute," I chuckled while we both walked towards the main entrance.

"Shit you are too," she played along.

"Shit you cuter."

"Shit you the cutest."

"Shit you annoying," I laughed.

"Shit.. you started it," she spat.

As soon as we stepped out, we were bombarbed by the paparazzi and their questions.

"Never seen so many flashing lights and people screaming all at once," she mumbled.

"Remember what I said? Always keep your head down, don't answer any questions, and don't let what they say get to you."

A few security guards paved the way and we walked through. There's too many of them and they're taking way too many pictures.

"Hey Eazy who is she? New girlfriend?"

"Tomica Woods from KTLA News, can you confirm your relationship with Eazy-E?"

She smiled. "We're just friends, thanks for trying though."

Friends?

I muttered. "But I actually think we can be more than just friends."

She obviously didn't hear me because she kept walking.

"Just friends? Eazy my nigga, you've just been friendzoned!" one laughed before taking a quick picture of us.

"How is the album coming along?"

"Tell us more about your recent jewelry store robbery! Answer me!"

I quickly unlocked my car and we got in. These people never quit because they started banging on my doors and windows.

"Wow.. I didn't think that the paparazzi could be this hectic. Are they always like this?"

"Yeah," I spat while starting the ignition.

"Okay. What's wrong? And I thought you were going to let me drive."

I ignored her and turned on the radio. My ears are relieved.

"Yeah high rolling big money I'm folding. Bitch on my tip for the dick I'm holding. Strung strawberry jocking me so early..."

"So you never answered my question."

"What question Tomica?"

"What's wrong? And calm that damn attitude."

"I thought maybe you wanted to be more than just friends, since you wanted my dick about a week ago."

[A/N: sorry yall, no schmoney dance 😐]

"I was high! So don't go there."

"Yo Mister Dopeman you think you're slick. You sold crack to my sister and now she's sick. But if she happens to die because of your drug, I'm putting in your culo a .38 slug."

I stopped at a red light and she grabbed my chin before kissing my lips.

"We're just friends okay? Let's keep it this way. We both agreed that we don't want a relationship."

Even though she pissed me off, I still felt the corners of my mouth twitch. It's so hard to not smile when I think about her. And her smile makes me like her even more.

I kissed her back. "Aight baby."

As soon as I got home, I checked my messages. I have a few from Jerry and of course, one from Scooter.

I have a tough decision to make. But, Kelly Park til the death of me.

                                            -
"You finally came through," Scooter smiled "come sit down. I cooked breakfast for you."

"But you can't cook."

"Lie again," he spat. He placed a plate of.. I guess food in front of me. I took one look at it and felt myself getting sick.

The eggs are blue, the toast is as black as my tires, the bacon is too salty to eat, the grits are lowkey yellow, the waffles are frozen, and the biscuits.. well let's not even go there.

"See? Told you I can cook."

"Aight let's get down to business," said Lucky "so E, what made you change your mind?"

"I have my reasons."

"Well.. Scooter has all of the details and he's going to fill you in."

"Aight," I said.

"Henry wants us to take a guy out. Well I prefer to take him out because I'm the one in debt. But that's where you two come in, I can't take this guy out by myself."

"Who is this guy?"

"Some fat fuck who lives in San Francisco. His name is Mikey, Mickey, or some shit like that. He owes Henry a lot of money and he thinks he's invincible, well we'll show him."

He continued. "You guys are gonna hate this but, we have to go to San Francisco just to kill him. I know exactly where he lives and we're going to snipe him.. well I'm going to snipe him. I rented an apartment across the street from where he lives."

"You expect us to go to San Fran just to kill some fatass?" I asked.

"You sure it ain't Suge?" Lucky laughed.

"Hey it's sixty grand. All we gotta do is wait for him and then we blast his fat ass."

"How?"

"Easy. With a machine gun, an MG-42."

I sighed. "Aight. I'm in."

"Alright. We'll meet each other at the apartment in San Francisco. It's quite a drive so get going. I'll page you two the apartment's address."

"Aight," I nodded.

Here we go again.

                                           -
San Francisco, CA

Driving to San Fran has me exhausted. Scooter paged me the address to the apartment he wants me to meet him at.

I know I'm a pretty fucked up person.

Yeah, I'm fucked up.

----
Eric wyd tho? 🤔

Man I cant wait for yall to read this twist and it's coming, it's coming! *Eazy's voice*

Plot twist: trust no one and the truth will always come out. So, someone's been lieing to E the ENTIRE TIME.

🤔🤔🤔

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.2K 129 42
You're Aaliyah Haughton, From new york, moving to LA, You meet alot of people along the way, some friends and some dangerous people, When your crew i...
30.3K 1.7K 84
{Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved} Book 4 of the S.O.C series♡ "Fewer friends, less drama." but is that true? Some people create their own storms...
2.7K 210 51
Highest Ranking: #6 in Aaliyah, #3 in Tupac In loving memory of majority of the 90s music artists that have died, plus some 21st century ones too. "...
Eli Borrelli Bởi NotYourDad

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

19.4K 728 60
Have you ever looked up to the night sky and wished you weren't alive anymore? Have you tried to list reasons to keep fighting, but not come up with...