Temptation

By dazzlingxharry

"I feel so tempted to kiss you out of nowhere, I feel so tempted to be by your side every chance I get. It's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
PLEASE COMMENT
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Important!
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Not an update!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
.
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Im sorry
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
..
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
CAST
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Hi guys!
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
chapter 85
Chapter 86
✏️
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Soooo

Chapter 33

4.2K 67 8
By dazzlingxharry

( THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 6K READS!! It means so much to know that so many people are reading this :). I know people have had many more reads then me but this is a amazing, okay? Haha

OH, I changed my twitter username to DazzlingxHarry so you guys can go and follow me :)

anyway, here's the next chapter. )

*BETHANY'S POV

Its three in the morning and I just want to scream. In so tired of being tired. These dreams are getting worse and even more out of control. The of my sleeping schedule is that I have gotten an extra hour this time. My shirt seems to be stuck to my sweat soaked body and it makes me just want to rip it off and sleep in just my bra. I would, if only Harry wasn't here.

I wanted him to stay last night because I don't like staying home alone. I don't like the fact that my house is enormous and I would be the only person to be here if something ever happened.

The only light that I see is the little blue shades on the horizon coming through my windows.

The only sounds that are being heard are my heavy breathing of trying to catch my breath and Harry's light snores. I look over at him and see that his curls are laid loosely over his for head and his mouth I partially opened. The tattoos on his arms are shown, I don't know what either of them mean but they're pretty cool looking. I wonder if he has an reasons for any of them because they all seem to be pretty random to me.

His eyes flutter open slowly and they look up at me.

"It's not polite to stare, Bethany." I feel my cheeks heat up and I look away. He sounds weird saying Bethany since he always calls me Beth. "It's three in the fucking morning go back to sleep." He groans and rubs his eyes. I thought he would know why I was awake, maybe he forgot.

"I can't sleep." I whisper and tug the blankets off of my already heated body.

"Oh," is all he says and I think he realizes why I'm awake. He stands up from the bed and goes for the door. For a minute I thought he was leaving but instead he turns the light on, making both of hour eyes squint from the brightness.

"What are you doing?" I rub my eyes to try to control them with the lighting.

"We're both awake, might as well talk or something instead of laying in the fucking dark like dumbasses." His language never seems to surprise me. It seems like everything he says has to have a swear word in it somewhere and it's unecessary.

He sits on the bed and shifts his body up so he's sitting like I am against the headboard of my bed.

None of us are talking, I'm not sure if it's because there's nothing to say or because he slept in the same bed as me.

"Ya know, I never heard you say a swear word." He jokes and I smile.

"Okay?" I question and laugh.

"Say fuck." He smiles wider and waits for it.

"No." I deny him.

"C'mon just say it. Say fuck."

"I'm not saying that. There's no reason to." I force a smile and he nods his head.

"Alright," finally he lets it go. "Say shit." Oh my god.

"No!"

"I'm not gunna stop until you say it."

I groan and mumble with word.

"What was that?" He holds his ear open and waits for me to say it again.

"Fuck." I say louder and he laughs. "I'm not saying it again!"

"Fine," he wines and the room goes quiet again.

"Thank you for staying, you could've said no." I thank him and he smiles.

"I could've, but I didn't. I was kind of hoping you would ask." He says and smiles as I turn to look away.

It's silent after that for a couple of minutes. I get out of bed and grab a textbook that was laying on the carpet. Since I have nothing to do I might as well check to see if the work Harry has done is correct.

"What the hell are you doing?" He laughs and I frown at him.

I lift up the math textbook to show him. "I'm checking to see if the answers are correct before I hand this in, and we have a test on this today ya know." I remind him and he laughs again.

"You seriously need to take a break.-" he tries to grab the book away but I snatch it away. "I have a 4.0, I assure you those answers are correct." He smirks and I think about how he wanted me to help him study. If he has a 4.0 he wouldn't need me at all.

"Speaking of that," i turn to face him but still keeping the book on my lap. "Why did you need a tutor if you have a 4.0?" His face drops and I'm curious to know his answer.

"No reason," he scratches the back of his neck. "you could never get enough work done, so I thought you could help me study a bit."

"You're lying," I smile harder and he tries to hide his.

"I'm not lying.."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes"

"No"

"This could go on for hours!" I say and he smiles at me. His smile stays and his eyes stay on mine for a couple more seconds.

"And I wanted to spend more time with you." His eyes are still on mine and my smile fades. Did he really just say that?

This is what I don't get, he says stuff like this and acts like he wants something to do with me but then he gets a text from Tiffy and runs to her. I don't get it and I have no idea what to say. I'm still in shock and my body won't move, my mouth seems to be glued and I can't process any words.

"Beth?" He waves his hand in front of my face and I'm pulled out of my thoughts.

"Yea.." Is all I say and I try to act like I didn't hear him and I focus my attention back into the textbook and pretend that I'm reading it. "I know you heard me." He breaks the silence again.

I toss the textbook aside again and look at him. "Why are you doing this? You're messing with my head aren't you? Are you trying to humiliate me or something because I don't-"

"Woah, woah, woah. Calm down, why would you think I'm messing with you?"

"Oh i don't know," I wave my hands in the air in frustration. "One minute you act like you care about me and the next your off to go sleep with Tiffy." The words slip and I wish that I can grab them from the air and take them back.

"What did you just say?" His eyes go dark, the usual green is now almost black and I can see his breathing has changed. "You went through my fucking texts didn't you?" He growls and I shake my head.

"When you were in the bathroom I just saw it. And then you came out and wanted to kiss me, it was so hard not to, trust me. if I didn't feel like you just want to use more for a sex puppet or something I might have fallen for you even more then I already am!" I yell back.

thank God my house is sort of isolated away from the others, otherwise neighbors could easily hear us considering it's just Almost four in the morning.

He stays quiet and just stares at the bed. "It just doesn't make sense to me okay?"

"You're falling for me?" Out of everything I said, that's the thing that he picks out. All I do is shrug.

"Tell me." He moves closer and I feel a bit pressured.

"I don't know.. Maybe? I don't know, I told you I'm confused about everything." I look away and look outside the window, light shades of blue are seen from the sub closely making it's way up. Everything seems to have shrunk in the room. It feels like the walls are caving in.

"I wanna take you somewhere." He gets off of the bed and grabs his phone and keys and places them both in his back pocket.

"It's four in the morning. We have school, we can't just leave." I protest and he grabs a sweater out of my closet and tosses it to me, completely ignoring what I just said.

"C'mon, put that on and let's go." He says and I slip it on fast and hurry behind him down the steps, outside the door and into his car.

--

"Where are we?" There's trees everywhere. We've driven almost an hour to get here and this place doesn't seem interesting all.

"I didn't come here to murder you," he ensures as we walk through the woods in the almost daylight. The sun slowly starts to make the sky blue as the time passed. "It's not that much further." He adds and we follow the trail that seems to be never ending. It feels as though we are climbing.

Within minutes we reach a flat area. Bright green grass lays across and in the distance we see the sub rising, the dark blue mountains make the sky look like a painting.

"Why are we here?" I ask as he grabs a blanket out of a box that has been sitting behind a tree. Something tells me that he comes here a lot.

"Sit," he pats down the area next to him and he faces the clear almost blue-like sky. "I come here a lot when I need to clear my head and think about things. Usually when I do, everything becomes clear. There's only one thing that I haven't figured out yet.." He pulls a piece of grass out of the ground and still focus's to the scenery in front of us.

"what haven't you figured out yet?" I question. he sighs and looks at me.

"I still don't know what these feelings are." He looks back in the sky. "I don't know how to explain this I sound like a fucking idiot." He laughs to himself and I put my hand on his shoulder.

"It's okay, just tell me." I try to calm him down. He moves his head around and looks about him at the trees.

"I hate Tiffy, trust me I do. I'm done with her alright? I can't keep doing shit with her, It doesn't feel right, none of that stupid shit does. She's not important to me as she never will be. She's a bitch for what she did to you and I'm sorry for being an asshole and sleeping with her after that, i would take it back if I could I swear it. But that's besides the point why I bought you here. Like I said, when I usually come hear to think about things and clear my head things become clear. All except one thing; I get these weird ass feelings when I'm around you. I misjudged you before I even got to know you and I fucking hate myself for it. It's like every time I see you the world just stops and everything surrounding me seems blurry but you. It's like when I hear your voice every other noise around becomes silent and non-important."

He still doesn't look at me but my eyes water from the words that he's saying to me. He's practically spilling out some of his feelings that he has seemed to kept to himself for a while now.

"I don't know what it means, I never felt this way before and it's scaring the shit out of me."

My heart is racing and I can tell this was hard for him to spill out to me. There's a long pause before he speaks again.

"I feel so tempted to kiss you out of nowhere, I feel so tempted to be by your side every chance I get. It's like all of these temptations are coming together and they're uncontrollable."

I remember thinking the same thing. I always feel so temped to touch him or hear him. We both get these temptations.

"That's why I bought you here. I know I sound fucking stupid.."

"No, you don't. I feel the same exact way." He turns his head quickly in surprise.

"You do?" I nod. "What does it even mean?" He asks and I shrug.

"I'm not even sure, to be honest." His eyes move to my lips and then back up to my eyes.

"Beth, please let me-" before he could finish I place my lips onto his and the feeling of goosebumps and shivers cover my body yet again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 46.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
616K 13.9K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...