24 Hours To Live • Eazy-E

Por moonwalkbae

A story in which a boy lives his final twenty four hours on Earth after being haunted by his past. 2016 // ©... Más

Author's Note
Copyright
Prologue
The Final Twenty-Four | 1
The Final Twenty-Four | 2
The Final Twenty-Four | 3
The Final Twenty-Four | 4
The Final Twenty-Four | 5
The Final Twenty-Four | 6
The Final Twenty-Four | 7
The Final Twenty-Four | 8
The Final Twenty-Four | 9
The Final Twenty-Four | 10
The Final Twenty-Four | 11
The Final Twenty-Four | 12
The Final Twenty-Four | 13
The Final Twenty-Four | 15
The Final Twenty-Four | 16
The Final Twenty-Four | 17
The Final Twenty-Four | 18
The Final Twenty-Four | 19
The Final Twenty-Four | 20
The Final Twenty-Four | 21
The Final Twenty-Four | 22
The Final Twenty-Four | 23
The Final Twenty-Four | 24
The Final Twenty-Four | 25
The Final Twenty-Four | 26
The Final Twenty-Four | 27
BANG BANG
The Final Twenty-Four | 28
The Final Twenty-Four | 29
The Final Twenty-Four | 30
The Final Twenty-Four | 31
The Final Twenty-Four | 32
The Final Twenty-Four | 33
The Final Twenty-Four | 34
The Final Twenty-Four | 35
The Final Twenty-Four | 36
The Final Twenty-Four | 37
The Final Twenty-Four | 38
Epilogue
Thank You

The Final Twenty-Four | 14

322 39 358
Por moonwalkbae

|Recap|

She grabbed her driver's manual and glared at me, before walking away.

"I got a question," I mumbled while following her "Tomica."

"What?!" she yelled.

"Just hear me out."

"I have nothing to say to you...stay away from me."

"Please? I'm not the type to beg but just hear me out. Let me explain."

"Oh I'm not worried about it anymore. Believe me, I moved on. I understand, you have more important things to worry about. You good, I get it," she smiled.

I rolled my eyes because a paparazzi slowly creeps on us.

"Oh don't worry about me," he chuckled while taking multiple pictures "you can call me 'Mr. Invisible'. Just pretend that you don't see me and that I don't exist."

I knocked the camera out of his hand. "I didn't come here for that, so get that damn camera out of my face."

"That wasn't nice," she scoffed.

"Look I came here to talk. And I'm not going anywhere until you let me explain myself."

"Alright," she sighed "you know the drill. You have one minute. After that, get ya ass up out of here and I don't wanna see you again."

"Why do you keep giving me one minute?"

She glanced at her watch. "Tick.. tick.. tick."

"Aight whatever. Look I just wanted to apologize. I'm sorry for disrespecting you and of course I'm sorry for standing you up. I honestly forgot about our date but it won't happen again I promise."

She scoffed. "Why do you keep apologizing? And I know you're sorry, you're always sorry!"

"What?"

"Don't act like you didn't hear me with those big ass ears!"

"The fuck you say bitch?" I spat.

"Boy you heard damn well what I said!"

"Is there a problem?" a security guard asked after approaching us.

"Everything is alright," she said then gave me her attention again "why are you here again? To show your face like you're a Saint or a good person?"

"I came here because I am a good person," I smiled "and I'm just trying to be a gentleman and apologize. It takes a real man to do that."

"No why are you really apologizing? You still trying to get at me? It doesn't work like that Eric. You can't just call me out of my name, holler at me, set up a date, stand me up, and expect me to forgive you?"

"First of all I wouldn't call it a date. I just wanted to hang out as friends, remember? Just two friends chilling."

"As friends," she mocked while smirking "whatever, I'm done with this conversation and I have work to do on top of teaching myself how to drive."

She grabbed her driver's manual and script and attempted to walk away, until I gently grabbed her arm.

"Wait. Let me help you with that ma."

"Look I'm still learning," she mumbled while flipping through the pages "it's getting a little easier but I still have a long way to go."

"How far are you in the book?" I asked.

"Right now I'm still learning the road signs. Most of it is common sense but like I said, I have a long way to go."

I grabbed the manual from her and began to read where she left off.

"This is easy ma. I still can't believe that you're twenty-one and don't know how to drive."

"Yeah it's easy for you and everybody else because y'all drive. Me on the other hand has never drove a car in my life," she spat.

"Tomica?" Steve interrupted "you're on in five minutes. You have stiff competition so I need you to be on your game if you want to win."

"But my break isn't over yet."

He scoffed. "What the hell do you mean your break isn't over? I know that your break isn't over smart little girl. Did you figure that out when I told you that you're on in five?"

"Okay you know what I meant. And okay I'll be back on set in a minute."

"Back to me," I smirked.

She snatched her driving manual out of my hands. "Okay don't you think it's time for you to get up out of here? Your minute passed a long time ago."

"Not until I get this off of my chest."

"Okay..."

Before I could speak, here comes Steve ruining the moment...as usual.

"You're on in two minutes! And don't go anywhere near the main entrance because paparazzi isn't playing any games."

"This is a trap," she laughed "you want me to head towards the main entrance huh? Seems like a setup to me."

"Did you not hear what I just said?"

"I guess. But I'm talking to someone so give me a minute," she said, then she gave me her attention again.

"See I was wondering if-"

"Hey Tomica Woods. Just wanted to let you know that I'm a fan and I hope you become the voice of gang violence," said a random ass nigga who just decided to interrupt.

"Damn can y'all stop interrupting us?!" I yelled.

"Thank you for your support. I know I don't have a chance at winning but it means a lot to even be considered so thank you," she smiled.

"Can I finish?"

"Go for it."

"Okay so I was just wondering if you-"

"Hey Tomica," said Steve "you have less than thirty seconds left."

"Nope," I scoffed and shoved him out the door before locking it. "Now that we have some privacy, I wanted to know if you want a do-over. Let's try this again."

"What you think I'm some cheap hoe?"

"What? I just wanted to know if you want to try this again."

"So is this like a date or a date date? And what I meant was, why are you so interested in me? Still trying to get between my legs huh?"

"Well," I licked my lips "if that's how you see it then..."

"So what's your plan? Take me out, get to know me, fuck me, then throw me to the side like the cheap hoe you think I am?"

"Bitch I just wanted to know if you want to try this again and hang out as friends. That's it, just two friends hanging out."

"Friend? Honey we're not friends. And like I said, the last thing I need is a boyfriend."

Steve started banging on the door, asking for an entrance but we ignored his presence.

"You still think I like you?" I asked "why are you playing hard to get? It's not that deep or serious ma."

"Just respect my decision. I don't want a relationship, and I have no interest in you at all. You're a great rapper and you're very handsome with a nice smile but.. nah."

"You're missing the point. Can you not hear? I never said I wanted a relationship, so we good. We can just be friends... that's it."

"Tomica!" Steve yelled while banging on the door "can you please open up? Your break ended eight minutes ago!"

"Wow you're just like any other man. You just want to have sex with me, that's it."

"You mad? Why you acting like it's a bad thing? People have sex everyday but let's not think about that right now. So do you want to chill with me or not?"

"Look-"

"Oh and I also wanted to apologize for accusing you of ratting me out to LAPD. I have enough proof that it wasn't you so I'm sorry."

She laughed. "Oh okay, yeah thanks."

"It was someone who I thought was my friend. That cop told me to watch my so called friends and that's what I'm doing. So you good ma."

"Aww thanks," she smirked "but to answer your question, no I don't want to kick it with you. Let yourself out and don't come back."

My face dropped. "What?"

"You have those big ass ears for nothing. I know you heard what I said. You're nothing but a face and that's all you'll ever be. You just admitted that you only want me for pleasure, and nothing more than that. Maybe you should get on my level. I have two good jobs with a great education, but you Eric..you have nothing going for yourself."

"Well if that's how you feel then I'm out. You're the bitch I thought you was."

She shook her head and unlocked the door. Then held it open for me and smirked.

"Let yourself out and try to avoid the paparazzi."

"Whatever," I mumbled on my way out "I don't need you anyway."

"Yeah," she laughed.

As soon as I stepped out, I was greeted by a large group of people with cameras and microphones attached to their hands.

"Oh shit," I muttered.

"And here is rapper Eazy-E with his new girlfriend! Or is she is your mystery girlfriend because we had no idea that you two are dating!"

"Who is she?" another one asked.

"Tomica is ugly!"

Just to shut them up, we grabbed each other's hands and flashed fake smiles.

"You two are so damn cute together!"

"Any plans for marriage or a family?"

"Congrats on your uh relationship," said Steve "now guys I know that you're the paparazzi and this is your job but Tomica needs to get back to work."

Security had to pave the way for us, problem solved.

"Bitch," I muttered after we let go of each other's hands.

"Yeah that's right keep calling me a bitch. The bitch that you want to fuck so bad."

"Hoe," I spat on my way towards the front entrance.

"Once again. Call me what you want little boy but that doesn't change the fact that you want to fuck me."

"That's enough," Steve interrupted "you two need to grow the hell up. Tomica, get your ass onstage and start the fucking report."

As soon as I got in my car, I put the key in the ignition and turned it on. I don't know why the hell Tomica's dumbass can't do something as simple as driving but oh well, it's not my problem.

"This is DJ Sneeze from K-Power and we have some hot gossip for you. First off, LAPD is challenging you to speak up on gang violence and you'll get an official badge. Second, what the hell is wrong with Bobby Brown?"

"This nigga Bobby Brown is half man and half scarecrow."

"Shut it up Talk Too Much shut it up! And did you guys know that Eazy-E is dating that fine ass reporter from KTLA News? According to paparazzi."

"That bitch and her hairy ass upper lip needs to go back to where the hell she came from."

"Talk Too Much you better shut it up!"

I changed the station after making a left. Damn the paparazzi sure does work fast.

"Every night she walks right in my dreams since I met her from the start. I'm so proud I am the only one who is special in her heart. The girl is mine. The doggone girl is mine. I know she's mine. The doggone girl is mine."

"I don't understand the way you think. Saying that she's yours not mine. Sending roses and your silly dreams really just a waste of time because she's mine. The doggone girl is mine."

                                            -

"And cut. Let's take a quick break guys," said one of the cameramen.

We're currently on the set of the music video for Appetite for Destruction. We cleaned up nice for this video, it's different. We decided well.. they decided to take it back to the 1920's.

Our makeup artists and stylists are responsible for our appearance. I headed back to the dressing room to get touched up.

"How is the video coming along?" my makeup artist asked after I took a seat.

"It's going to be a long day I'll tell you that. This is harder than I thought only because the video is based on the 1920's. But we're getting there."

She added a bit of face powder to my cheeks.

"Mr. Wright you guys are geniuses. I am blessed to work for you."

"Alright guys pose for a quick picture," said our photographer "this is day one on set of Appetite for Destruction."

"Yo this is Yella from N.W.A. and this video is going to stop the world. We're doing this shit mafia style. It's a whole new ball game boy."

The setting is nice. I didn't like the sound of it at first but maybe this was a good idea. It's different and interesting.

I checked my pager and I have zero messages, which is odd to say the least.

"N.W.A. take two and...action."

The next scene we're going to film is my verse. We started filming part of Dre's verse which only consisted of us sitting in a vehicle. Pretty fucking boring if you ask me and the sad thing is we're nowhere near finished.

We walked inside the bank while the camera crew filmed.

"Check it out y'all in the house y'all. So I can show and flow and let the people know. So won't you ease on down to the yellow brick road to Compton."

"And cut! Let's take five."

I met up with my makeup artist and she touched up my face again. Dre and I have not said a word to each other ever since we've been here.

After our break, we all sat at a round table because this is the next scene we're going to film. They gave us some cards and cigars to use as props, just to make us look more like gangsters.

"Take three and...action!"

                                            -
"You guys did amazing," said Jerry "here are the stills."

"Dope," Dre smiled "we look like some real badass niggas I'm telling you."

"Day one of filming is over. I'll see you guys tomorrow for day two. We should have this video completed by the end of the week."

After completing everything on my to-do list, the only thing I have on my mind is getting some rest. I checked my voice messages and after erasing every single one, I hear a knock on my door.

I opened up and it's...

"Hey. Can I come in?" she asked.

"Why?"

"Please. I'm just like you, I don't beg either but I really want to talk to you." And with or without my permission, she let herself in.

"So why are you here?" I scoffed.

"Listen. I'm here to apologize. I didn't mean what I said earlier and I know it hurt your feelings. But you are not just a face and you do have something going for yourself."

"Oh. That's okay."

"Eric you have too much pride. It was not okay and it was cruel so I'm here to apologize."

"Seriously, it's okay."

She smiled. "So other than apologizing, I came here to tell you that I do want to try this again."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. As friends," she smiled.

I grabbed my Locs and quickly put them on.

"Sounds good to me."

"So are you still hiding or something? Can you take those shades off please?"

"These stay on ma."

"You really were stalking me just to get me to talk to you."

"Stalking you?" I questioned.

"Are you my secret admirer?" And she continued to laugh while taking a few steps closer to me.

It's a good thing I have my Locs on because she can't see that I'm staring at her.

She attempted to reach for them until I grabbed her hands.

"Can I?"

I shook my head while gripping her wrists. After she stepped back, I released her.

"Please? Do this for me," she mumbled.

She reached for them again and slowly removed them from my face. I continued to stare at her.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?"

I licked my lips. "You're so pretty Tomica."

| *** |

"Now I know what his weakness is," I smirked "hmm this is gonna be fun."

----
If you're confused, I put *** because this person is unknown.

Also I'm outlining this story like a mtf so get ready for frequent updates.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24.8K 1.1K 43
I've seen her in my dreams and now it's real to me. Why she's saving me from the future? That's my question... Started - July 2016 Completed - Janua...
5.9K 407 9
[A WATTPAD FEATURED COLLECTION] A collection of short stories. . . . . . Featured on Wattpad Short Story, Boxed Sets [12/05/2019] Multi-time Award Wi...
70.8K 5.3K 50
How did I fall in love with a Compton Boy? From NY to LA. A drama filled love story... Two worlds collide for better or worse... A story told. 𝐈𝐌𝐌...
35.9K 1.5K 44
Aaliyah and Eazy's relationship was... chaotic. Spinoff of "A Ruthless Life" 2016 // © moonwalkbae