24 Hours To Live • Eazy-E

By moonwalkbae

A story in which a boy lives his final twenty four hours on Earth after being haunted by his past. 2016 // ©... More

Author's Note
Copyright
Prologue
The Final Twenty-Four | 1
The Final Twenty-Four | 2
The Final Twenty-Four | 3
The Final Twenty-Four | 4
The Final Twenty-Four | 5
The Final Twenty-Four | 6
The Final Twenty-Four | 7
The Final Twenty-Four | 8
The Final Twenty-Four | 10
The Final Twenty-Four | 11
The Final Twenty-Four | 12
The Final Twenty-Four | 13
The Final Twenty-Four | 14
The Final Twenty-Four | 15
The Final Twenty-Four | 16
The Final Twenty-Four | 17
The Final Twenty-Four | 18
The Final Twenty-Four | 19
The Final Twenty-Four | 20
The Final Twenty-Four | 21
The Final Twenty-Four | 22
The Final Twenty-Four | 23
The Final Twenty-Four | 24
The Final Twenty-Four | 25
The Final Twenty-Four | 26
The Final Twenty-Four | 27
BANG BANG
The Final Twenty-Four | 28
The Final Twenty-Four | 29
The Final Twenty-Four | 30
The Final Twenty-Four | 31
The Final Twenty-Four | 32
The Final Twenty-Four | 33
The Final Twenty-Four | 34
The Final Twenty-Four | 35
The Final Twenty-Four | 36
The Final Twenty-Four | 37
The Final Twenty-Four | 38
Epilogue
Thank You

The Final Twenty-Four | 9

309 42 253
By moonwalkbae

|Recap|

"Who this?" I questioned.

"You don't recognize me? This Suge."

"The hell you calling my studio for? What you still trying to be our bodyguard?"

"This is about Scooter. Don't make me put some hot shit in his chest you feel me?"

"Aye you better stay the hell away from Scooter."

"Well tell him to come up with the money. I won't hurt him but Worm needs his money.
We good?"

"Yeah man whatever."

Fat ass as Fat ass

"Whatever?" he laughed "look here Eric, my man Scooter borrowed fifty thousand from Worm and he wants it back as soon as possible."

"Aight. Fuck that gotta do with me?"

"That's your homeboy right? Crips stick together right? So shouldn't you be concerned about his debt? Fifty thou is a lot of damn money Eric," he chuckled.

"Aye I don't know anything about Scooter and his debt with Worm," I lied "I don't know anything about that shit."

"You a fucking lie," he spat.

"Ain't nobody lieing. I don't know shit about Scooter's money problems."

"You need to learn how to lie... Eric. I know you probably over there shitting your pants huh? Yeah I put fear in you little ass niggas."

I balled up my fist and licked my lips.

"I know you lieing, you know damn well you know about Scooter's debt. Want to know how I know?"

"Surprise me," I smirked.

"Because he told us," he said in a duh tone.

"What you mean he told y'all?" I questioned before Dre walks in and interrupts.

"E we're waitinggggg. We have an album to complete."

I shooed him away and mouthed "give me a minute."

"Scooter let it be known that he discussed his whole debt situation with you and Lucky. So I know damn well you know about this. Now am I right or am I right?"

"I don't give a damn about you being right.
All I know is this better be yo last time calling my fucking studio like you Mr. Get Bad or some shit, this doesn't concern me."

"Like hell."

"The fuck you mean like hell?" I questioned.

"Yeah... see my man Scooter likes to run his big ass mouth. He kind of reminds me of my mama, always running his mouth but can't back that shit up," he chuckled.

"I'm gonna ask you again. Fuck this gotta do with me?"

"Scooter needs to learn how to keep his fucking mouth closed. See cause... h-he mentioned you to us and he said that you promised him that you'll help him come up with the money."

I raised a brow. "So now this nigga is putting words in my mouth or are you putting words in his mouth? Cause I didn't say none of that shit. This is his problem, not mine."

"Like hell," he laughed "now I'ma go ahead and hang up this phone cause I'm sure you're about two seconds away from having a massive ass heart attack."

"Pussy ass nigga you thought. You don't scare no damn body."

"Eric, why are you acting like this towards me man? I thought we were cool? Damn, guess not."

"Look man just don't call my studio again talking shit. This is between Worm and Scooter so keep me out of it."

"Aight but listen here... if Worm ain't got his money, it's gonna be a Blood bath in Kelly Park. And I put emphasis on 'Blood'," he spat before hanging up.

I told my assistant to block his number. It's not that I'm scared, I just don't want his ass calling my studio with a lot of negativity.

I paged Scooter and told him that I want to meet him later on today.

I slid my pager back in my pocket and met the crew in the recording room.

[A/N: I think that's what it's called 😐]

"Who was that E?" Ren questioned while writing down lyrics.

"Nobody," I muttered. I took a seat in a swivel chair and licked my lips. I didn't want to be bothered at the moment, and I don't want them to know what's going on.

"Yo E you alright?" he asked. I didn't respond so he turned in his chair to face me. "E you good? You straight?"

"Yeah.. I'm good," I lied.

"Nah you don't look too good. Are you sure you don't wanna-"

"Aye man I'm good!" I spat "I'm just sick of working on this damn song. Seems like we're not getting anywhere. Just tired that's all."

"Eric you've had a chip on your shoulder all damn day long," Jerry interrupted.

"We're almost done with Appetite for Destruction. Ren just needs to finish writing your verse then you can record it," said Dre.

"Oh and by the way, I came up with another song that I think you'll like," Ren added.

He handed me the lyrics. I read the first few lines and smirked.

"Hell yeah Ren I'm feeling this shit."

-
"Easily I'm approaching there ain't no joking when the pussy holes are open. Ready to fuck until my dick is raw yo, the motherfucking devil's son-in-law."

"Aight E I need you to stay on beat," Dre said after stopping the music.

"It wasn't good? Let's not start this shit again."

"Nah it was dope. Your voice is dope but just stay on beat. You off beat like a muthafucka," he laughed.

"You wild but what you doing though?" I chuckled.

"Aight run it again. Let's go." He pressed the record button and I waited for him to give me the greenlight.

"Nut one, nut two, nut four five six, I lost the third nut in the mix.. fuck it."

"Aye yo Yella boy won't you rewind it?"

"Six, five, four, now three is up. Gimme that gimme that gimme that nut. You wanna feel the dick? Baby try your luck. Because the E likes to fuck, fuck, fuck, yo."

"Aight cut for a minute," he interrupted "boy can you not stay on beat?"

"Who you calling a boy?" I questioned while raising a brow.

"Oh you can hear me?" he chuckled.

"Well duh Dre. He can hear the sun come up every morning with those big Mickey Mouse ass ears," Ren laughed.

"Aye if y'all want me to do this you need to let me do it my way. Let me rap like this."

"Aight midget run it again," he mumbled before pressing the record button.

"Give 'em a Tootsie Roll and tell 'em thanks for the pussy hole. I findum, fuckem, and flee ya know. But before I d.o yo, I take a ho to the hotel, to the motel, to the Holiday Inn yo."

"Keep going," he mouthed.

"If that bitch start acting up, I'll just fuck her friend. Ah Dr.Dre, my mellow. So it's on you so what you gonna do?"

"And cut!" he yelled after pressing the stop button "aye I like how you came through."

"Guys I should have more information about your Appetite For Destruction videoshoot real soon," said Jerry.

"So did we all agree on the 1920's theme?" Ren asked.

"Yeah I'm down," Yella shrugged.

"It's aight. But I don't like how you want to go back that far in time soooo..."

"So what?" Dre asked.

"I'm just saying. I think the 1950's is a better decade for us," I said while throwing my hands up in defense.

"Bitch get outta here," Ren spat.

"You just can't agree on anything huh? First you don't like the song, now you don't like the theme of the video. If things aren't going your way, you want to throw a bitch fit."

"That's what's going on," I said after licking my lips.

"Guys this is not a fucking debate. You all decided that you want the theme to be based in the 1920's so stick with it," Jerry added.

"And we also decided that we're going to wear three piece suits.. Right Eric?"

"Whatever," I muttered. Then it just dawned on us that Yella is missing until he walked back in holding my camcorder.

"What's up Los Angeles?! I am your cameraman and what we have here is God's masterpiece. This is what we call.. N.W.A."

He zoomed in on me and I laughed before looking away.

"Get that damn camera out my face."

"Now what does N.W.A. stand for Mr. Wright? No Whites Allowed? Something like that?"

"Don't steal my shit," Jerry spat which caused us to laugh our asses off.

Yella's ass is always goofing around but I have to admit, this is what I needed. A good laugh.

He zoomed in again. "Eric tell us more about the new album Niggaz4Life."

I bit my bottom lip. "It's coming! It's coming!" I laughed while pretending to masterbate.

[A/N: now I know yall saw that video 😂]

"Yella," Jerry mumbled "this is not the time to play. We're here to work."

He lowered the camera. "My fault."

"That's twenty suicides for the whole group and fifty push-ups for you."

"Not this shit again," Ren spat.

"Yes this again. Go get changed and meet me outside."

"Come on Yella damn."

                                          -

Before heading to Compton to talk to Scooter, I decided to pay this Tomica bitch a visit.

I have a feeling she ratted me out to LAPD. It makes sense because Ren and Dre has no idea that I robbed that bank. The only person that knows is Tomica therefore, she's the only person that's liable to snitch.

It damn sure can't be Scooter or Lucky. Well, I hope it wasn't Scooter or Lucky.

I turned my car on and adjusted my mirrors before pulling off. Speaking of Tomica, I actually feel sorry for her because she's twenty one years old and still can't drive.

After stopping at a red light, I turned on the radio just because it's way too quiet right now.

"I got the keys to all success! We the best! I'm DJ Khaled and you're listening to Power 106! Vote for DJ Talk Too Much for mayor of California!"

"Secure the bag alert. Alert, alert, alert, alert alert, alert. I got the keys, keys, keys."

I rolled my eyes before changing the channel. Damn I wish somebody vote for this nigga.

"I ain't got no money. I ain't like those other guys you hang around. It's kind of funny, but they always seem to let you down. And I get discouraged..."

I took a detour and made my way to KTLA News. According to Ren, she's a special guest and they invited her to talk about gang violence and other shit.

After I turned my car off, I approached the security guard and he patted me down.

Once I got inside, I had to stop in front of another security guard and drop all of my personal belongings in a basket.

"This is all I have," I said.

He smirked. "Now take off your shoes."

"Damn is this necessary?"

"Yup."

I sighed before taking them off and placing them in the basket. "Can I go now?"

"Now take off your socks Eazy."

"Look I can't hide a gun in my socks."

"Now. Or else walk out that door."

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes while removing my socks; then placed them in the basket as well. "Am I good?"

"Wash out your jheri curl," he laughed.

"Look that's enough. He's clean. Go ahead Eazy, he's just being an asshole."

"Rick James looking muthafucka," I mumbled while walking past him.

I made my way to Tomica after fighting my way through the paparazzi and groupies of course.

Besides confronting her for snitching, I also wanted to know if she wants to fuck with a nigga.. well not like that but in a sexual way.

So yeah I'm feeling her but I just want to be friends with benefits. I don't want a relationship right now.

"Let's stop gang violence in Los Angeles. Everyday, someone is killed due to violence and it's usually dealing with a gang member."

She glanced at her script and continued to read.

"Bloods and Crips? What's the point? Why are you killing each other? A bank was recently robbed by three Crips, they are still on the run and LAPD needs your help. Do you want to take action and protect your city? Then please call 1-800-SNITCH. I'm Tomica Woods."

"Cut! Very good Tomica, let's take five."

I approached her and she held her hand up.

"Goodbye," she spat.

"Look I need to talk to you."

"No you don't."

"I do."

"You don't."

"I do."

"You don't."

"I do bitch."

"Oh so you're gonna insult me again?"

"Look I'm gonna ask you something and you better be honest."

"Go ahead."

---
Oop, cliffhanger 🙃

Sorry for the slow updates. I'm not as fast as I used to be because summer is over and I have something called um college and work lol but bare with me if ya love me 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 53 56
"He is talking to me. Why can't you understand?" "Easter, the dead don't talk to the living!" "Oh well, then maybe he's not dead. Or maybe I am not l...
20.3K 729 60
Have you ever looked up to the night sky and wished you weren't alive anymore? Have you tried to list reasons to keep fighting, but not come up with...
71.7K 5.3K 50
How did I fall in love with a Compton Boy? From NY to LA. A drama filled love story... Two worlds collide for better or worse... A story told. 𝐈𝐌𝐌...
114K 7.3K 28
[COMPLETED] In which a psychotherapist tries to dedicate twenty-four hours of her life to a troubled man who intensely fears that he is already livin...