Reputation | Lydia Martin #Wa...

By Ifell_inahole

"Nothing happened between us. I repeat, nothing happened between us, Madison Blackett. These were moments of... More

CAST
0.0 Prologue
1.0 I'm stupid
2.0 Twins
3.0 There has never been an us
4.0 You need gum
5.0 Stupid Plans
6.0 Not exactly the time, Stilinski
7.0 Stiles, Stop
8.0 Bond Villains and Wolf Dens
9.0 I really really like you
10.0 Wither?
11.0 DARACH
12.0 Right back at you, hot stuff
13.0 That's descriptive
14.0 Little bus?
15.0 Sexist much?
16.0 I call her
17.0 I love it when you finish my sentences
18.0 Holy Hotness
19.0 Much better
20.0 I Think That's Enough
21.0 Hey, you're gonna be okay
22.0 Who's the Kanima?
23.0 Oh Joy
24.0 I guess it did work
YOUR QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED
25.0 It's Madeline, right
26.0 I think it's funny
28.0 You can't cope with the truth
29.0 I'm really gonna miss you, though
30.0 Silence, mortal
31.0 That's the look
32.0 That's unfortunate
WINNER OF COVER CONTEST!
33.0 Ripping, tearing, shredding, and mangling
34.0 He rhymed
35.0 It's pronounced hate
36.0 I'll always believe you
37.0 Nice job, Raphael
38.0 I'm really drunk!
39.0 That's illegal, but nice try
40.0 I definitely did not hear whispers
41.0 Your dead mother?
42.0 Finally we can be together again
43.0 Madison never liked you
44.0 Malia?
45.0 Thanks for the free drugs
46.0 I'm Actually Super Gay Myself
47.0 First of all, I'm not a demon
48.0 Nice Touch
49.0 Shut up, Madeline
50.0 The Worst Were-Coyote Ever
51.0 Just Focus On My Voice, Okay?
52.0 Madison is not worthy of being saved
53.0 This is my best friend
54.0 The Teeny Tiny Scroll in the Weird Silver Finger
55.0 You Have A Weird Family
56.0 Mother Trucker!
57.0 Come Again?
58.0 Lost Puppies
59.0 Madi, Language
Continuing the story?

27.0 Have fun dying, ya'll

6.8K 224 55
By Ifell_inahole

Madison sat against the wall, waiting for all of her friends to be resurrected. It had been a while since they had all gone under, and Madi was starting to get nervous. She watched as Lydia slid down the wall to sit next to her. "Can we talk?" The strawberry blonde spoke, looking over at her.

"I don't know, can we?" Madison returned, looking down at her hands.

"Madi, look at me, please." Madison flamed up at her slowly. "I can't stand the thought of you hating me, and I know that I don't deserve your forgiveness, but I need you." Madison almost melted at her words. She hated that Lydia did this to her. No matter how mad she was at Lydia, Madison could never hate her. She was falling in love with her.

"Lydia, I-"

"Madison, I don't want you to talk right now." Lydia shook her head, taking Madison's hand in hers. "I think that I need to explain everything, and I promise to tell you the whole truth, and nothing but the truth." Madison nodded, leaning her head against the wall behind her. "So, I had gone to Aiden that day to tell him to fuck off, but he kissed me." Madison nodded. "I kissed him back, and I know I shouldn't have. I'm stupid, and you'll probably never forgive me, because I don't deserve that, but I just wanted you to know that I wanted to end it. I just really don't want you to hate me."

Madison sighed. "Lydia, no matter how much I want to, I could never hate you." Madi told her. "It's just that you really hurt me, and I don't know how long it will take me to get over that."

"I understand." Lydia smiled softly at her. "I think that I'm falling in-"

Lydia was cut off by Scott, Stiles, and Allison all coming out of the water, breathing heavily.

"I saw it!" Scott gasped, stepping out of the tub of water. "I know where it is!"

"Yeah, me too." Stiles nodded, getting out of the tub. "It was this huge tree, well not really a tree- more of stump. It was cut down, but it's still big; very big."

"It was right where I found the body." Scott added onto his best friend's thought.

"The night you were bit by Peter?" Madison asked Scott, handing him a towel. Scott nodded in response.

"I was in the car with my mother." Allison explained to them. "We almost hit someone."

"You almost hit me." Scott said to her.

"Well, that's awkward." Madison mumbled so that no one could hear her.

"We can find it." Scott said to Deaton, stepping forward.

No one spoke. "What?" Allison asked them.

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac spoke up, sighing.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles widened his eyes.

"Sixteen hours." Deaton answered.

"We've been in the water for sixteen hours?" Scott raised his eyebrows, processing the newfound information.

"And the full moon raises in less then four." Deaton sighed.

Scott started rambling on about how he had to go back to Duecalian. "No, dude." Stiles snapped at his best friend. "You're not going back to them."

"I made a deal with Duecalian." Scott explained to him.

"Does anyone else think that sounds an awful lot like a deal with the devil?" Stiles questioned everyone. Madison nodded before lifting up her hand. "Thank you." Stiles nodded at her.

"Why does it matter anyways?" Isaac asked his fellow werewolf, moving closer to Allison to help her warm up.

"Because I still don't think that we can defeat Jennifer without their help." Scott told him.

"He trusts you more than anyone." Allison spoke to the veterinarian. "Tell him that he's wrong."

Deaton shook his head before speaking. "I'm not so sure he is. Circumstances like this sometimes mean that you aline yourself with people that you would usually call your enemy."

"So, what your saying is that we're going to trust him?" Madison raised her eyebrows at Deaton. "This guy that calls himself the mighty death, and the destroyer of worlds. If we're gonna be trusting him, then I'm out. Have fun dying, ya'll."

"I wouldn't trust him, no." Deaton explained to the brunette. "But, you could use him to your advantage. Duecalian may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait."

Everyone perked up as they heard the door open. Madison looked over and saw Ethan standing behind the mountain ash door. "I need Lydia." He spoke.

"What do you want?" She asked him.

"I need your help." Ethan told her.

"With what?" Madison snapped at him, moving closer towards Lydia.

"Stopping my brother from killing Derek."

"Well, I'm sorry for Derek, but Lydia's not going anywhere near your brother, so if you could just leave, I would appreciate that." Madison sent him a hostile smile.

"Madi, don't worry." Lydia sent her a warm smile. "I'm not going to go for Aiden. I'm going to help Derek."

"Ah, shit." She sighed. "I'm coming with you." Lydia nodded, taking her hand.

*

"We know about the lunar eclipse." Ethan explained to Derek, Peter, and Cora as Madison and Lydia stood next to him. "So don't think that Kali's going to wait around for it to level the playing field. She's coming, and my brother's coming with her."

"Good enough for me." Peter nodded before looking over at his nephew. "Derek?"

"You want me to run?"

"No. I want you to stay and get torn apart by a raging alpha with a gigantic foot fetish." Peter spoke sarcastically. "Of course I want you to run. Sprint, gallop, leap your way the hell out of this town."

"If you want to fight and die for something, that's fine with me." Cora said to him. "But do it for something meaningful." Cora kept on glancing over at Lydia and Madison. Madison was looking at the strawberry blonde with the most loving look she had ever seen in her life. When Madison had come into the loft, she thought that Madi had come for her. Cora thought she would tell her that she liked her back, and they would make out and be happy. Then, Lydia walked in after her, and Cora's dream was crushed.

"How do you know that I'm gonna lose?" Derek questioned them.

"We don't." Peter glanced over at Lydia. "But I bet she has an idea. Don't you, Lydia."

"I don't know anything." Lydia shook her head.

"But you feel something." Peter stepped closer to her, and Madison stepped in front of Lydia. "Don't you." Peter spoke, stepping back one step.

"Let me handle this." Madison snapped at Peter. "What do you feel?" Madison asked the strawberry blonde, turning towards her. Madison grabbed onto Lydia's hand, rubbing her knuckles with her thumb. Cora sighed, knowing she shouldn't be letting her feelings get to her like this, but she couldn't stop feeling the hurt. How could she ever think that Madison would choose her over Lydia.

"I feel-" Lydia glanced down at the ground before locking her eyes with Madison's. "I feel like I'm standing in a graveyard."

Word Count - 1335
Author's Note -
Hey, guys. So I know I told you that I'd be taking a hiatus or whatever, but I felt bad at where I left this story, so I updated. I hope that you guys enjoy the Markett in this chapter. And, also, how about the Coradison. I feel so bad for Cora, but ya'll will have to wait. I have nothing for the rest of the episode planned, so I'll probably spontaneously add something while writing the next chapter. Who knows? Let's be crazy.
And, thank you all for those kind words. they all really meant a lot to me. Thank you so so so much.
So, comment what you want to see in the next chapter because I have absolutely nothing in mind, and do not forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.4K 20
"and I'll bury my love, in the moondust." ~ Lydia Martin was the top girl in school. Perfect grades, impossible looks and a charming boyfriend...
1.9K 127 14
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ emery jameson realizes her love will never be enough for him. - isaac lahey x female oc teen wolf ( season 2 - season 3 ) started: no...
12.1K 193 17
malia is jealous of stiles and lydia's growing relationship. what extent will she go to get her stiles back? and is malia their biggest threat?
890 9 15
Mayhem (adj.) violent or damaging disorder; chaos. Vampires, sacrifices, and alphas. Nothing can ever be normal in Beacon Hills can it? ☞︎ stiles sti...