Rising of The Blood Moon (Gir...

By TheMoonlightPoet

Hatspehut and Saryia have been married for four years now. To Hatspehut, life couldn't be better. She has a h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author's Note

Chapter 22

22.2K 578 12
By TheMoonlightPoet

Saryia

After that agonizing three weeks I finally have my family back together. Haty has been working hard on her letter to the public. She has rewritten it bout fifty times. I don't want any stress on her so we including our sweet little daughter Belle are heading down to the lake for a play day. I would rather have everyday like this with my family, but the world isn't that simple at the moment.

Besides the end of fall approaches quickly, I want to have a little family time before the snow begins to fall. Belle rushes in front of Haty and I with the picnic basket. My darling love stays by my side holding my hand tightly. She glances up at me and smiles. My heart nearly stops every time those stunning dark brown eyes look up at me. I have to stop her this time and pull her into my embrace and into a kiss.

Hatspehut chuckles and kisses me back. We have both been in a better mood since we made up. Its been even better than before, but still there are somethings that need to be worked out. Like what to do about Belle. We have been talking about adopting a vampire child to rule vampire while she rules werewolf. Haty makes a good point in saying that her being monarch of both races would make some of the tension disappear, but there will be resentment. I think our little girl can handle it when she's a woman. Belle comes running back up the hill to us.

"Common! I haven't got all day!" She get behind us and pushes us forward. Haty and I laugh then I pick up our daughter and swing her around. I hold her close to me and Haty sneaks in and begins to tickle her. Belle squirmed in my arms laughing uncontrollably. Hatspehut finally stops tickling her and kisses her head.

"Oh yes you have so much more import things to do princess. We mustn't waist time should we my amazing queen?" I nod my head in agreement and put Belle down.

"Lead the way Princess Belle." Belle smiles then takes my and Haty's hand. She leads down to the bank where to basket sits.

"Remember honey no getting in the water just put your feet in." Haty reminds Belle. Belle inches towards the water. She looks back at me then drags me to the water.

"Put your foot in first mommy." I smile down at her and pat her head. I slip my sandal off then go to the water. I trace my foot over the water then I feel two arms wrap around my waist. I scream and see Haty with a big smile on her face. My jaw drops knowing exactly what she is thinking about.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Do it momma do it!" Belle cheers on. Hatspehut smiles the hurls me in the water. The cold water stings my skin. I burst from under the water with a gasp. I look over at Belle and she is on the ground laughing. Hatspehut stands there with an even bigger smile on her face.

"Refreshed?" She says then burst out laughing. I walk up to the edge then grab her by her waist and pull her in with me.

"Ahh! Cold! Cold! Cold!" She cries out and scurries out of the water. I lost feeling for warmth and cold long time ago, so the water isn't that bad to me. I walk out the water up to Hatspehut. She bites her lips then smacks my arm shivering. 

"Refreshed?" I say crossing my arms. She sticks her tongue out at me, gracefully she turns around and sits on the picnic blanket with Belle. I chuckle to myself then take my place next to her. I gently put my jacket around her then pull her to me.

"Am I forgiven?" I whisper in her ear. The German lit must have given her the chills because she shivered as I said it. She nods then kisses my cheek.

"All is forgiven." She purrs into my ear. My own body shivers at her tone. I hold her tighter then Belle sets out the plates. We start to eat and laugh and just forget about what is happening outside our fort like home. The peace and tranquility around us make us all relax. The beauty of our surroundings really makes us forget about everything else. The many colors of the leaves swirl around us dancing carelessly in the wind. 

We watch nature dance around the three of us, but of course the new chaos of our world and what it all brings bombarded our temporary peace. A redish brown wolf comes running up and stops right behind us. It looks directly at Haty and a growl comes from her chest.

"What is it?" I ask putting my hand on her shoulder. Hatspehut stands up and helps me up.

"Odin and Apollo are fighting again. This is strike three... I'm done with this." She rips off her shirt and pants then forms into her wolf. She and the other wolf take off. I use my speed to pick up everything including Belle and rush back to the mansion. When we get there two wolves are clawing and biting at eachother aggressively. And just in time Haty comes up with the wolf that came and got her.

Selene shifts into her wolf and tries to break up the feuding brothers, but Haty growls something at her and she backs away. Hatspehut comes charging in barking loudly at her brothers. Her snarls and growls sound like that of a very pissed off lion. Apollo backs away the same time Odin does. Their heads hang low as well as their tails. She continues to snarl and bark at the both of them.

She can't shift if she keeps this rant up. I know she has to be chewing them out because they flinch and whine at certain parts. Apollo does this more than Odin, but Odin is literally shivering. I have never seen her this mad either in human or wolf form. Her purple irises gleam with rage and her entire stance is just bubbling rage. Her eyes catch a glimpse of Belle and I. 

Belle is literally quaking in my arms seeing Haty so mad. Hatspehut's eyes soften a lot when she sees she has upset Belle. She looks at her brothers one more time and snarls before walking slowly up to where I stand. Belle looks down at Hatspehut with fear in her eyes. Hatspehut whines and gets up on her back legs. She sniffs Belle then begins to gently lick her face.

Belle eventually calms down and rubs her momma's dark brown fur. Belle's tiny fingertips brush over the white star then lays on Haty's forehead.

"Please don't be mad like that again." Belle quietly says to Hatspehut. She nods then goes back to all fours. I put Belle down after she gives me a kiss on the cheek. Before approaching Hatspehut again she gets on both her knees and bows to her. She really has learned, or perhaps its just out of fear. After she gets up she kisses the side of Haty's snout before leaving with her two companions.

"Can we just go in our room?" Haty ask me through our mind link. I nod and we walk inside without saying a word to any of the wolves outside. We go up the steps to our room. Jamie's door is open and her and Marie are on the bed watching tv cuddled up together with a bowl of popcorn. I knew those two were bound to be together. We get to the room and go in locking the door behind us.

Hatspehut goes straight to the red loveseat and plops down. I sigh and plop down with her. Her large head rest on my stomach. I stoke her fur as we sit there for a while.

"I'm becoming a monster." She breaks the quiet with her statement.

"Nonsense, you are no monster." Hatspehut begins to whine and snuggles her head into my abdomen more.

"You didn't see the way she looked at me... She looked at me like I was an enraged beast that would kill at any second. I've never been this angry before. It's like a shock of energy though, and strangely it feels good." I hoped she wouldn't say that.

"The anger you felt out there was Mor's. Remember I told you that she can take over your body because of your weaknesses? She has just found it, anger. For now until you can calm yourself and find some type of peace, I think you shouldn't wear it." Hatspehut looks up at me and nods slowly. Her form begins to change back into human. She takes in deep breaths. Then snuggles into my body.

"How long should I not wear it?" I look down at my wife and shrug.

"As long as it takes for you not to be angered so easily." She nods then kisses me. A small smirk crosses my lips as I kiss back. We pull away and stare at one another with smiles on our faces. Hatspehut yawns and rests her head on my chest. Mor's anger must have taken a lot out of her, she went to sleep minutes later. I feel very tired myself and begin to go to my dreamland. 

My baby girl is right however, her anger has never taken hold of her like that. It was very scary seeing her two proud and cocky brothers shaking like Omegas. I have been wanting to take away some of this stress from her, but stress is on me too. The Vampire Elders have been confining me to the palace for my safety, if the mansion wasn't a fortress already it certainly is now, and they are the ones that have been pushing me to get a vampire child. I won't do it, I like my family just the way it is. For now I hope no other disturbances of my baby's brothers will make her like that again. Telling the truth here, it scared me too.

The pure anger that showed in her eyes made me shiver too. I guess there really are dark sides to everyone, but I never thought Hatspehut could be that irate. No it couldn't be her it had to be Mor. Its decided for her own good that I'm locking the amulet away until next year. She has to get the venomous old wolf out her head, before she takes her over. From legend once she takes over that body there is no going back. Haty sleeps peacefully on me, I kiss her cheek. I have to get rid of that damn amulet soon, if not it won't be pretty.                  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414 44 35
Four years. It's been four years since Mason has disappeared. Four years that Alaina has led their pack. Four years of raising their daughter. Four y...
4.3K 211 18
Have you ever been in love? Have you ever felt a longing to be with someone ? Do you like Vampire/Werewolf novels? Well maybe you would enjoy this l...
126K 4.2K 31
Serafina Davidson thought she was normal. Until she's pulled into the world of supernatural creatures by her supposed Alpha mate, Quinn Harris. Only...
28.9K 916 45
BOOK ONE IN THE SEARCHING SERIES-Vito stroked her cheek slowly. "Have you never been kissed?" Pearl nodded and Vito smirked. "You don't know how bad...