Temptation

Von dazzlingxharry

"I feel so tempted to kiss you out of nowhere, I feel so tempted to be by your side every chance I get. It's... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
PLEASE COMMENT
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Important!
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Not an update!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
.
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Im sorry
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
..
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
CAST
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Hi guys!
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
chapter 85
Chapter 86
✏️
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Soooo

Chapter 28

4.2K 47 0
Von dazzlingxharry

The night air is cold on my skin and it sends goosebumps up my spine with each breath of wind. It's almost midnight and I'm walking on my street. I left Harry's apartment as soon as he fell asleep, it didn't feel right. We argue and he kisses me, it's like I'm getting mixed signals. Sometimes I think that I may like him and I sometimes think that he might like me too. But when one little thing is said everything goes wrong.

I walk up to my driveway and reach the front door. The jingle of my keys sound louder as usual since I'm trying to be so quiet. My mom is going to kill me. I shut the front door behind me and tiptoe my way down the hall. Just before I reach the stairs the family room light turns on and my mom ties her robe tightly around her waist.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Her screaming send ringing through my ears and my head starts to pound. I bring my fingers to my temple and rub gently. "I could smell you down the damn driveway Bethany!" She over exaggerated the smell of alcohol on me. Great.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I'm tired can I please go to bed." I mumble and she shakes her head quickly from side to side.

"Care to explain why you're coming home at almost one in the morning?" She crosses her arms over her chest.

"I was just hanging out with some friends, I'm going to bed."I turn to walk up the stairs and I hear my mom call my name but I ignore her and shut the bedroom door behind me.

I still have Harry's sweat pants on as I slip under my covers and fall asleep.

---

Harry's POV

God damnit.

I'm pacing around my living room tugging at my hair like a fucking lunatic. She can't just fucking leave my apartment without letting me know. She didn't even leave a damn note or send me a fucking text.

I grab my keys and just as I open my door Tiffy is standing in the hallway with her hand in the position as if she was about to knock.

"Harry!" She jumps towards me and I pace faster to get away from her. She grabs a hold of my shoulders and brings me closer to her.

"Get off of me." I shove her hands off of me and go to walk away.

"Don't forget our deal." She says and I stop in my tracks and look back at her and she's smiling. I wish I could wipe that smile right off of her Face.

"Go home, tiff" is the last thing I say to her. I hate when she brings the deal up. Everything is my damn fault and I hate that this is the only way that I could keep anything from getting out.

I texted Beth about five times and I haven't gotten a reply once. I decide to drive to her house. I don't give a flying fuck if her mum allows me in or not. I know that she was being fake when I was over her house a couple days ago, the smiles she planted on her face made her look like a freaking Barbie.

I'm pissed. Oh I'm beyond fucking pissed that she just left, no reason why at all. I'm going about ten miles over the speed limit and I could give two shits.

Within minutes I'm at the front door of her house and I ring the doorbell about three times before I hear the heels clicking against the hardwood floor inside.

Her mum opens the door and her smile fades as soon as she sees me.

"Is Beth here?" I look over her shoulder a little bit to try to see if she's there's but she closes the door slightly so I can't look any further behind her.

"Bethany." She corrects me and adjusts the glasses that we're sitting too low on her nose. My patience is running low and the last thing I want to do right now is lose it out on her mum.

"Is she here?" I ask again.

"No she isn't. She went to get some breakfast." I nod quickly and go to turn around. "Harry," she calls behind me and I turn around.

"Nevermind" she says and I wave goodbye and get back into my car.

Breakfast? Will she be at IHOP? I decide to check and as soon as in pulled out of this long ass driveway I should be there in minutes.

--

Bethany's POV

"I'll be right back." Adam wipes his face and gets up from his seat.

I promised him that I'd come here to try the red velvet pancakes he's been wanting me to try. I try to look as happy as possible and fake smiles and he seems to be buying it.

My mom took away my phone and computer, I don't blame her. I was actually stupid for even thinking that she would fall asleep knowing that I was out almost all night. She's so over protective and it gets suffocating sometimes.

Adam comes back to the table minutes later and wipes his hands quickly on his dark blue jeans.

"There were no paper towels in the bathroom." He answers to my questioning look as to why he's wiping his wet hands on his jeans.

I nod and look over to the right and notice the waitress bringing over our pancakes.

She sets them down gently and I look at the plate and admire the re pancakes that look delicious. The ball of butter sits perfectly in the center and I swirl it around with my fork to make it melt quicker.

"Tastes just as good as it looks." Adam comments and I smile at him and add some syrup.

"On three?" I suggest and take a price of the pancake. He nods and does the same.

"1..2.." We both inch our forks closer to our mouths. "3" we place the forks in our mouth at the exacts same time and my eyes pop.

"Good isn't it?" He mumbles with food still in his mouth.

I swallow and get ready to break another piece. "I thought you were over exaggerating but these.." I point to the plate. "Are amazing!" I take the bite and he smiles widely.

My plate is empty within minutes and my stomach aches from eating too fast and too much. I lean back in the booth and put my hand on my stomache.

"Satisfied?" Adam smirks.

"I feel sick.-" I laugh. "But it was so worth it." I groan and rest back into the booth.

"I'm gunna get the check, I'll be right back!" He says and gets back out of the booth.

The sound of the restaurant door slamming shut pulls almost everyone's attention to the front.

Harry.

His eyes scan the room and they stop as soon as they meet mine. He looks angry and his face looks paler then usual and his eyes are back to the dark green. The ones that scare me.

"What the fuck Beth?!" He yells. Everyone's disturbed by Harry's actions and I'm embarrassed.

"Not now." I grit my teeth and try to whisper.

"Are you fuc-"

"Woah, what's going on?" Adam comes over and Tries to pull harry away and harry pushes him away slightly.

"Don't touch me." Harry points in his face and Adam doesn't seem intimidated at all.

He turns his head back to me and I shift in the booth.

"Let's go!" He grabs my arm and pulls me out of the booth.

"Dude, she doesn't want to go."

Adam talks again and harry turns around.

"Go back to work and mind your own fucking buisness." Harry growls.

"I'm actually here with her." Adam snaps back and points to me and I want to disappear. "She doesn't want to leave, let her go." He steps closer and tries to grab my other arm to free me from Harry's hold.

"Take one more fucking step towards her and I swear to God I'll snap your damn neck. Right here. Right now." He yells back and I'm immediately frightened by his words. Adam steps away and I smile at him to assure that I'll be fine.

Harry pulls me out of the restaurant and to the side of the building where we first argued the last time I was here.

"You really know how to piss someone off don't you," he doesn't look at me. He looks up at the sky and I can tell that he's trying to calm down.

I don't answer him.

"Don't you ever fucking do that." He growls and steps towards me until I'm trapped between the brick wall and him.

"If you don't talk to me like a human being then don't try to talk to me right now." I say through gritted teeth. He backs away and I run my fingers through my hair. "Gosh, you're so humiliating!" I tell and stop a foot the the ground and he scoffs.

"Humiliating? Me?" He points to himself. "Do you have any fucking idea how it felt when I woke up and you weren't fucking there!?" He yells again and I look away.

"Why'd you leave," he asks. His tone seems to be more calm and I know that if I say something wrong now he'll lose his temper again.

"I had to get home." Is all I say.

"Bullshit." He responds quickly and I turn to walk away.

"Look, I don't know, okay? It just..it didn't seem right." I admit and he puts his hands in his pockets.

"I could've went on the couch. I could've at least driven you home."

I shake my head. "It's not that." I step closer. "I need answers."

"What are you talking about?" He furrows his eyes browns and I feel as if in shrinking next to his towering height.

"You confuse me.-" I turn back away from his. "You yell at me and then kiss me right after? Why?"

"Look at me." He demands and I obey. "I can't answer that. I don't even know why" his eyes are turning back to normal. "I told you I can't stay away from you." He looks back up at the sky and I don't know if I should be worried about that or happy.

"Let go, I'll drive you home." I follow him back to his car and I get in slowly.

The car ride is silent. I look over at Him a couple of times and his grip is so right of the steering wheel that his knuckles turn white. His jaw is clenched and I'm scared again.

"What're you thinking?" I speak up after a couple of minutes.

"Nothing."

"Doesn't seem like nothing." I nod to his hands of the wheel and he softens them up.

He doesn't answer. Minutes later we pull up to my driveway.

"I'd pull up all the way but your mom doesn't like the fact that I came here."

"You came here?" I ask.

"I was looking everywhere for you. You weren't answering my texts it calls."

"My mom took my phone. And you don't have to worry about me" I open the door and get out.

"But I do." He mumbles and I look over my shoulder. I shut the car door and watch him pull out of the driveway.

(Okay so there might be some mistakes in here but I'm too lazy to read this over haha, this was just a little filler!

Please comment and vote!)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

366K 11.1K 90
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
90.2M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
503K 18.1K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...