24 Hours To Live • Eazy-E

By moonwalkbae

A story in which a boy lives his final twenty four hours on Earth after being haunted by his past. 2016 // ©... More

Author's Note
Copyright
Prologue
The Final Twenty-Four | 1
The Final Twenty-Four | 2
The Final Twenty-Four | 3
The Final Twenty-Four | 4
The Final Twenty-Four | 5
The Final Twenty-Four | 7
The Final Twenty-Four | 8
The Final Twenty-Four | 9
The Final Twenty-Four | 10
The Final Twenty-Four | 11
The Final Twenty-Four | 12
The Final Twenty-Four | 13
The Final Twenty-Four | 14
The Final Twenty-Four | 15
The Final Twenty-Four | 16
The Final Twenty-Four | 17
The Final Twenty-Four | 18
The Final Twenty-Four | 19
The Final Twenty-Four | 20
The Final Twenty-Four | 21
The Final Twenty-Four | 22
The Final Twenty-Four | 23
The Final Twenty-Four | 24
The Final Twenty-Four | 25
The Final Twenty-Four | 26
The Final Twenty-Four | 27
BANG BANG
The Final Twenty-Four | 28
The Final Twenty-Four | 29
The Final Twenty-Four | 30
The Final Twenty-Four | 31
The Final Twenty-Four | 32
The Final Twenty-Four | 33
The Final Twenty-Four | 34
The Final Twenty-Four | 35
The Final Twenty-Four | 36
The Final Twenty-Four | 37
The Final Twenty-Four | 38
Epilogue
Thank You

The Final Twenty-Four | 6

302 40 202
By moonwalkbae

|Recap|

I turned the car off. "Aight listen, it's not what you-"

"So you're... you're..."

"Yeah," I said while closing it "but it shouldn't matter right?"

"Shit!" she yelled after unbuckling her seatbelt and running away.

"Tomica! Tomica!"

"Shit," I muttered. I grabbed my keys and followed her back inside of Skateland. It's not like I give a fuck about her or anything, I don't even know her and I'm not obligated to explain myself to her or anyone else.

It's no surprise that it begins to rain out of nowhere.

As soon as I made it back to Skateland, I was bombarbed by paparazzi and groupies.

"Hey Eazy is it true that you have a private sextape?"

"Tell us more about Cube leaving the group! Was he really working without a contract?"

"Are you single by any chance? Your female fans are dieing to know!"

"Come on man get that damn camera out of my face. I'm not in the mood," I said while making my way through the crowd.

"We're going to slow it down a bit by playing some Prince. This joint is called Do Me Baby and it's from his album Controversy, make sure you check it out if you haven't."

"Here we are in this big old empty room. Staring each other down. You want me just as much as I want you, let's stop fooling around."

"Sorry to interrupt but let's make this a couples' skate. And if you don't know, one of the crazy d.j's from K-Power is running for mayor of California."

"Which one?" someone asked.

"The crazy one, DJ Play Too Much."

"Uh you mean DJ Talk Too Much?"

"Same thing," he shrugged "he's seriously running for mayor of California. He has a slogan and everything. They're also working on his campaign. I hope y'all don't take this fool serious."

"Nah. I told him that I'm moving to Canada and he had to insult my weave by calling it stale."

"Well honey I don't know that much about weaves but your hair is looking a little dry. If your weave starts rocking when you scratch it, that means it's time to take it out," he laughed.

"Vote for DJ Talk Too Much and watch California burn," she smirked before walking away.

"Okay now back to Prince. We have N.W.A. minus Cube in the house tonight but they're here to relax and have fun so try not to go out your way by acting like groupies. And this is a couples' skate so I want everyone to partner up and as you young kids say, let's get jiggy with it."

"Take me baby, kiss me all over. Play with my love, bring out what's been in me for far too long. Baby, you know that's all I've been dreaming of."

"Speaking of Casanova," Lauren chuckled "hey Eric I just have a question, what kind of name is Eazy anyway? Where did you get it from?"

"And what kind of name is New New? Answer me, what kind of name is that?"

"I'm New New cause I always rock the new, new shit," she said while flashing her earring "okay? Thank you."

"And I heard that you and yo homegirls don't buy none of that new, new shit," I said with a straight face.

"Whatever," she spat.

"So I came over here to talk to Tamela."

"Tomica," she corrected.

"Man whatever, just know that I need to talk to you."

"Nah I'm good," she said while shaking her head and holding back tears.

"What's wrong are you okay?" Lauren asked.

"Right now the number one requested song is Boyz-N-the-Hood by Compton's very own Eazy-E! And we see you over there E what's good?!" he chuckled.

"I went to get them out but there was no bail. The fellas causing a riot in the county jail. Two days later in the municipal court, Kilo G on trial could cut a fart. Disruption of the court said the judge on a six year sentence my man didn't budge. Baliff came over to turn him in, Kilo G looked up and gave a grin."

"Come on let's finish the song," DJ Cheese chuckled. Then everyone began to rap in unison.

"He yelled out fire then came Suzy. The bitch came in with a sub-machine uzi. Police shot the girl but didn't hurt her, both upstate for attempted murder."

"Cuz the boyz in the hood are always hard.
You come talking that trash we'll pull your card. Knowing nothing in life but to be legit."

"Don't quote me boy cause I aint said shit."

"Aye that shit is still dope E!" Dre said after giving me dap.

"Yeah I kicked a little ass, but that was a blast from the past motherfucker."

"Can we talk now? Tomica, me and you without Lauren."

"And why can't I stay here? Why can't I stay here with my best friend while she's talking to you? What if you kidnap her?" she laughed.

"Oh don't worry because according to Miss Tomica, the security guards would track me down so she's good," I smirked after licking my lips.

"So what do you want to talk about? Why the hell are you even in my face right now?"

"First of all bitch calm your attitude. I came over just to talk things through but to be real, you ain't shit to me so I don't need to explain myself to you."

"Oh I'm sorry you see I can't hear all of the bullshit that's coming out of your mouth right now."

She stepped outside and I followed.

"Man damn can't you just listen to what I have to say?"

"We have nothing to talk about! Why would I want to associate myself with you? Why?"

"If you would shut the fuck up and just listen, damn just fucking listen. I'm just here to apologize."

"Apologize for what? Why are you apologizing to me? I think you should apologize to that manager who was shot in the leg. Or maybe apologize to those poor banktellers who were held hostage," she spat with tears streaming down her face.

"Aight look. Yeah I robbed that bank but I didn't shoot the manager. I told one of the niggas I robbed with that I wanted it to be a clean job but his crazy ass just had to pull the trigger. He's just trigger happy baby."

She wiped her tears. "Oh so you're making excuses for him? I guess criminals hang with criminals huh?"

"What?"

"Use those big ass ears and listen. I can't believe I conversated and got in a car with...
a criminal. Wait, what's your street name?"

I mugged her. "Eazy-E why? Dumb bitch."

"Dumb bitch? See there you go with the disrespect. Stop calling me out of my goddamn name and insulting me, stop!" she yelled.

"Look calm yo damn voice damn."

"Okay but how many times have you called me a bitch?"

"Shit too many to count."

"How many times? And you're taking this robbing shit as a joke. This is serious! You have LAPD chasing you down."

"And?"

"And?" she mocked.

Before I could reply, Yella comes out of nowhere and interrupts. As usual.

"Aye, E."

"What? Don't you see I'm talking to this bitch? You do that shit all the time."

"Aye man chill. I just wanted to know if you can go to the cornerstore with me to get some tic-tacs," he said with a straight face.

"You interrupted my conversation for that bullshit?"

"Aye man I just want some tic-tacs."

"Tic-tac my ass. Get yo ass back inside."

[A/N: The Wood lmao]

"Aight leprechaun I'm gonna remember that."

"Look I gotta go," she muttered. But before she walked away I grabbed her arm.

"What?"

"Are you gonna let me explain or not?"

"Aight," she looked at her watch "you have thirty seconds. Go. Start talking."

I sighed. "Look Tammy-"

"Tomica," she spat.

"Man whatever you know what the hell I meant. Yes I robbed that bank and yes I'm the robber that carries a Smith & Wesson but aye I didn't shoot that cop. Anyway-"

"Tick tick tick tick... time's up. I've heard enough. Now get out of my face."

"Well I was gonna ask you if you wanted me to make it up to you, and continue your driving lessons but fuck you too."

"From you? Hell no."

"Look-"

She held her hand up, signaling me to stop talking.

"There's nothing else you can say to me Eric."

"I don't know you like that, call me Eazy."

"Listen Eric.. I'm the wrong person to fuck with, trust me."

"Well fuck it I'm out. Learn how to drive the best way you can. And you was never shit to me, I just wanted to fuck you. I don't want a relationship with you, just wanted to be friends with benefits or some shit."

"You are honestly the rudest piece of shit I've ever met. I hope you get a personality makeover because honey you need one."

                                           -
I left about thirty minutes later because I wasn't enjoying myself to say the least. On
top of that, I received countless numbers of messages from Jerry.

We were supposed to meet him at the studio for that uh bootcamp shit but never showed up. So once again, he's going to chew our heads off.

"This is DJ Talk Too Much from K-Power and I'm running for mayor of California! No lie, no lie. Vote for a nigga because I got the keys, keys, keys, keys. I got the keys, key, keys."

"The fuck is wrong with this nigga?" I asked myself.

As soon as I arrived home I noticed that I received two voicemails from Scooter's crazy ass.

"Aye Casual this is Scooter. Something came up, call me back."

"Message erased. Next message."

"Casual you gotta hear me out man. I need your help right now. Call me back."

I deleted the message and called him back just because....

"Hello?" I answered.

"E something big came up. I know we said we were done with this gangsta shit but I need you."

"For what? With yo stupid ass."

"I'll give you details later. Just grab a strap and meet me at my place."

"Okay. I'll be through there."

----
So me and rareeazye are hosting Eazy-E
fanfic awards on her page. Nominations end tomorrow so go nominate! The book is on her page.

Better go participate if not, don't get mad if I outshine your favorite writer 😂💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 1.5K 44
Aaliyah and Eazy's relationship was... chaotic. Spinoff of "A Ruthless Life" 2016 // © moonwalkbae
BOYS DON'T CRY By 𝓣.

General Fiction

3.9K 198 11
❝ MISLEAD AND MISGUIDED: HE WAS OUT ON HIS OWN, JUST TRYING TO MAKE IT HOME. TRYING TO GET OVER HIS PAIN, BUT IT WOULDN'T LET UP. IT LEFT AN INDESCRI...
5.9K 407 9
[A WATTPAD FEATURED COLLECTION] A collection of short stories. . . . . . Featured on Wattpad Short Story, Boxed Sets [12/05/2019] Multi-time Award Wi...