Reputation | Lydia Martin #Wa...

By Ifell_inahole

"Nothing happened between us. I repeat, nothing happened between us, Madison Blackett. These were moments of... More

CAST
0.0 Prologue
1.0 I'm stupid
2.0 Twins
3.0 There has never been an us
4.0 You need gum
5.0 Stupid Plans
6.0 Not exactly the time, Stilinski
7.0 Stiles, Stop
8.0 Bond Villains and Wolf Dens
9.0 I really really like you
10.0 Wither?
11.0 DARACH
12.0 Right back at you, hot stuff
13.0 That's descriptive
14.0 Little bus?
15.0 Sexist much?
16.0 I call her
17.0 I love it when you finish my sentences
18.0 Holy Hotness
19.0 Much better
20.0 I Think That's Enough
21.0 Hey, you're gonna be okay
22.0 Who's the Kanima?
23.0 Oh Joy
24.0 I guess it did work
YOUR QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED
26.0 I think it's funny
27.0 Have fun dying, ya'll
28.0 You can't cope with the truth
29.0 I'm really gonna miss you, though
30.0 Silence, mortal
31.0 That's the look
32.0 That's unfortunate
WINNER OF COVER CONTEST!
33.0 Ripping, tearing, shredding, and mangling
34.0 He rhymed
35.0 It's pronounced hate
36.0 I'll always believe you
37.0 Nice job, Raphael
38.0 I'm really drunk!
39.0 That's illegal, but nice try
40.0 I definitely did not hear whispers
41.0 Your dead mother?
42.0 Finally we can be together again
43.0 Madison never liked you
44.0 Malia?
45.0 Thanks for the free drugs
46.0 I'm Actually Super Gay Myself
47.0 First of all, I'm not a demon
48.0 Nice Touch
49.0 Shut up, Madeline
50.0 The Worst Were-Coyote Ever
51.0 Just Focus On My Voice, Okay?
52.0 Madison is not worthy of being saved
53.0 This is my best friend
54.0 The Teeny Tiny Scroll in the Weird Silver Finger
55.0 You Have A Weird Family
56.0 Mother Trucker!
57.0 Come Again?
58.0 Lost Puppies
59.0 Madi, Language
Continuing the story?

25.0 It's Madeline, right

8.1K 232 10
By Ifell_inahole

"She's going after Guardians, Allison." Allison's dad told her as them, Stiles, and Madison walked into the Argent residence. "As you know, that's a role I haven't lived up to lately."

"But she took Scott's mother and Stiles's father." Allison said to him, following him into his office. Madison and Stiles walked in behind her. "That's not exactly a coincidence."

"And, you should also consider the fact that someone," Madison stated, sitting down, "probably one Jennifer Blake, wrote your last name in big block letters on the elevator doors. Think about that."

"Yeah." Stiles nodded. "That kinda felt like some sort of warning to me."

"I think it might be Morrell." Allison told everyone. "She knows a lot more than she lets on, and I think she might actually be trying to help us."

"Well, she should be getting on that faster, since the lunar eclipse is less than two fricken nights away." Stiles said to her.

"Stiles, don't give up hope." Argent assured him.

"They could already be dead." Stiles sighed, sitting down next to Madison. Madison placed her hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort him.

"I don't think so." Argent shook his head. "It's something about the way she's doing it. It's as if she's still putting the pieces in place."

"And you're probably going to be one of them." Madison stated. Allison glared at her, and she sighed. "Sorry."

"Then let's see who makes the next move." Argent stated. He grabbed his map. "Everything she has done has been on the Taluric currents, so Melissa and the sheriff have to be somewhere on those currents, right?" Stiles was staring down at the ground. Argent looked over at him. "Stiles, if we're going to find them, we need your help."

"You seriously want to go after her?" Stiles questioned him. "I mean, what if she just takes you like the others, huh?"

"Yeah." Madison sighed. "No offense, but there's really no difference between you and them."

Argent picked up his gun and loaded it. "Well, I'm carrying a forty-five." He stated. "Maybe she can handle a shot to the leg, and a few slashes to the face, but, personally, I'd like to see if she can handle half of her skull being blown off."

"That's vivid." Madison gulped. "I didn't need to imagine that, but that's for the image."

Argent sighed before leaning against the desk. "We've got one priority right now. That is to find Melissa and your dad, Stiles. We've got a map with all the Taluric currents, but what we don't have is time. That is why I need all three of you." Stiles sighed before looking up at him.

"Where do we start?"

Argent smiled before grabbing the black light. "The places where the people have been sacrificed have usually been different from where the bodies are found." Argent explained to them. "I think that the placement has something to do with the strength of the current, so there's the school, the animal clinic, and the bank."

"Wait, but she wouldn't use the same place twice." Madison stated, looking down at the bank.

"But, what if she didn't succeed the first time." Argent said to her. He place his black light on the bank.

"Scott's boss." Allison stated.

"Deaton." Stiles sighed.

"I have a feeling that could mean something." Argent told them all.

"Well, that's one place." Stiles said to him. "We're gonna need a lot more than that."

"What about Lydia?" Allison asked Stiles and Madison. Madi sighed before shaking her head.

"Lydia?" Argent asked his daughter. "What can she do?"

Madison looked down at her hands. "Lydia has a kind of talent. She sort of found a few of the bodies."

"Yeah." Stiles  nodded. "And without actually looking for them."

"Well, what is she?" Argent questioned. "Psychic?"

Madison shook her head before looking down at her hands. "Well, ya know, she's definitely something, am I right, ladies?"

The Argents began getting out all there weapons, and there were a lot. "Uh, I thought you guys were retired?" Stiles asked them.

"Retired, yes." Argent nodded. "Defenseless, no. And for the two of you," Argent spoke to Madison and Stiles, "make sure your phone is on, and if you hear from Scott, text us immediately."

Madison sighed, looking down at her phone. "At this point, I'm thinking that's kind of unlikely."

"All of you try to remember that he's just doing what he thinks is right." Argent spoke to the teenagers standing in his office.

They all heard the door to the office open. "I can't shoot a gun or a crossbow, but I getting pretty good at using these." Madison looked back and saw Isaac in the doorway, with his claws out.

*

"I don't believe it." Lydia said to Madison and Stiles. Stiles had forced Madison to come with him to Lydia's house, but she really did not want to go. "Scott can't really be with them."

"You didn't see the look on his face, though." Stiles sighed before looking over at Madison. She hadn't said a word the entire time.

"Then what can I do?" Lydia asked him. "I mean, I get that I'm some sort of gigercounter for death, but I don't know how to turn it on and off yet. All I know is that she tried to kill me because of-"

Lydia's eyes widened as she remembered what the Darach had said to her. "Because of what?" Stiles questioned her. Madison raised and eyebrow, cocking her head to the side. "Hey, Lydia, what?"

"When she called me a banshee, she was surprised by it." Lydia answered him. "What if that's not why she tried to kill me."

"Then why did she?" Stiles asked her.

"That's what we need to find out." Lydia stated before standing up. "You're driving me to school, let's go."

Madison sighed before turning to Stiles. "Can you drop me off at Derek's?" She asked him. "I want to try and help Cora." Stiles nodded before exiting the Martin Household.

*

Madison walked into Derek's loft, and smiled. "Hey, losers!" She shouted. "I'm here!"

Peter looked up at her and sighed. "Oh look, it's Stiles and Scott's little gay friend." Madison chuckled a bit. "It's Madeline, right?"

Madison narrowed her eyes at him. "Close. It's Madison."

"Oh well." Peter rolled his eyes. "I really don't care anyways."

Madison's gaze finally landed on Cora. She was lying on a bed, and looking more pale than at the hospital. She immediately ran over to her, and grabbed onto her hand. "Hey, I'm here." She smiled at her. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you." She felt Cora cuddle into her, and she smiled.

She heard Derek walk into the room. "Now, I understand that you don't see the downside to this," Peter said to him, "but you haven't exactly been alpha of the year, and you need to think about what else you'd be losing."

"I don't care about Power." Derek shook his head. "Not anymore."

"What about the power to fight back?" Peter questioned.

Madison was confused. "Wait, what is going on?" She asked them.

"Derek wants to give up his alpha status to save Cora." Peter answered her.

"Oh, well then, you should totally do it." Madison told him before looking down at Cora.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but Kali's promise still stands." Peter said to Derek. "The full moon is tomorrow night, and if you couldn't beat her as an alpha, how would you fair as a beta."

"I don't care." Derek snapped at his uncle.

"What if Jennifer knew this would happen?" Peter asked him. "She knew the only way for you too save Cora would be giving up your power. Maybe that's what she was going to have you do at the hospital."

"Why?" Madison asked Peter.

"So that he wouldn't be able to face the alphas without her." Peter answered Madison harshly. "She wants you to come to her. It's all apart of her little seduction, and she is still seducing you." Peter explained to Derek. "She needs you on her side."

Word Count - 1428
Author's Note -
I really love the exchange between Madison and Peter. I just think that they are both so sassy, they'd be badass partners in crime together. 👀👀
Anyways, I'm glad you all enjoyed the questions! I hope that I did okay answering them.
If you like this story, go check out my others.
Comment what you want to see from me, and don't forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 18.9K 59
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ME? "I said I love you, and I don't expect you to say it back...you love her, and that's okay" β€’β€’β€’ After coming back from her s...
28.1K 1.4K 20
"and I'll bury my love, in the moondust." ~ Lydia Martin was the top girl in school. Perfect grades, impossible looks and a charming boyfriend...
47.3K 1.3K 16
TEEN WOLF MOVIE MARKED COMPLETE FOR SAFETY MEASURES!! WILL UPDATE β„‹β„― π“Œπ’Άπ“ˆ π“ˆπ“Šπ“ƒπ“ˆπ’½π’Ύπ“ƒβ„―οΌŒ ℐ π“Œπ’Άπ“ˆ π“‚π’Ύπ’Ήπ“ƒπ’Ύβ„Šπ’½π“‰ 𝓇𝒢𝒾𝓃 teenwolf movie elihale...
18.3K 1K 35
"Today's your lucky day, red-head. You get to kiss me." He told her with a smug look on his face. "No way in hell would I ever want to kiss you." She...