Foreseen [An Elijah Mikaelson...

By evaki498

Cassandra Gold was an ordinary girl, living in a small town named Mystic Falls. She thought her life was norm... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Tribute to The Vampire Diaries
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Epilogue
Author's Note
#Deleted Chapter
#Bonus Chapter - Part 1
#Bonus Chapter - Part 2
#Bonus Chapter - Part 3
#Bonus Chapter - Part 4
#Bonus Chapter - Part 5
#Bonus Chapter - Part 6
#Bonus Chapter - Part 7
#Behind The "Script" Facts
#Funny Relevant / Irrelevant Moments
#Q&A
Thank you!!!
We won!!!

Chapter 62

4.9K 136 23
By evaki498

"And now Alexander, it's your turn." Once I heard Arianna say those words, I immediately tensed. If anything happened to him...

"I don't see anything that we should discuss." He replied calmly.

"Oh, but I do." She replied, eyeing him intensely.

"Cassandra, you may exit the room." She said. Now, I was more furious than ever. But, I did my best to hide it.

"I'm sorry, but what is that supposed to mean? I'm the last prophetess on earth that can have children and continue our legacy. I thought I was supposed to be a part of The Council, even though I'm too young. I'll have to consider that as an insult."

"No, no. Please, don't think like that. Of course, you are always welcome here and of course there will be always a place for you in The Council. It's just that you will probably have better things to do than stay here and listen to our conversation with Alexander." She smiled sweetly. I wanted to vomit. I knew she was lying. I was a prophetess. She couldn't just deceive me like this.

"Thanks for your consideration, but I would prefer to stay. It would be a great opportunity to see how things work here. Unless there is a problem with that, is there?" I said glaring at her.

"No, no of course not. As you please." I sighed relieved. Now I was determined to make everything to get Alexander out of here, alive. "Mr. Silver, I know you are aware of our decision concerning your existence." Arianna started talking.

"If you are referring to the fact that you had sentenced me to death, before I was even born, yes I'm well aware of it." He replied like nothing serious was happening. I just kept glaring at Arianna. She must have noticed, but she didn't react.

"Yes, about that." She hesitated. Out of the blue, she turned to look at me. I tried to look as hostile as I could. She turned to look at Alexander almost instantly. "We owe you an apology."

"A what?" We both exclaimed.

"We shouldn't count on false and regressive ideas to take that decision. So, I think it is time for us to apologize for our behaviour. We wish you the best for your life and we hope someday you will be able to forgive us." Alexander and I exchanged looks.

"You realize of course that if your efforts to kill me were successful, I wouldn't be here to hear that."

"We do Alexander. And I understand why you are angry with us. It's normal and expected."

"Yeah, whatever." Alexander said trying to hide his annoyance, stood up and left the room.

"Excuse me for a moment." I said standing up and followed Alexander. I found him leaning against the wall a few feet away. "Hey." I said reaching him. "How are you doing?"

"You realize that they were lying."

"Yes, Alexander. I know she was lying."

"They wanted to apologize. Bullshit!"

"Calm down. I promise we will get out of here as soon as possible."

"I hope so." He replied hugging me tightly.

"Cassandra?" I heard Arianna calling me from behind.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Can I have a minute in private?" She asked.

"Of course. But, there is something I need to do first. It want take long, I assure you." I said and disappeared in the hallway, dragging Alexander along with me, without waiting for her approval or reply.

Thankfully, we reached the entrance room where everyone was waiting. They stood up when they saw us.

"What happened?"

"What did they tell you?" They asked.

"It's not the right time for questions. Go to the cars and turn on the engines. If you see any movement against you, leave without hesitation. Don't wait for me." I whispered and turned to leave.

"What are you talking about? Why?" Somebody asked.

"Now." I said before going back to Arianna. If they were smart, they would follow my advice.

"You were honest. It didn't take long." Arianna said when I entered the meeting room.

She was alone. The other members had disappeared. I was wondering whether they really had anything to do with the decisions that were supposedly taken by them or it was just Arianna. I waited her to continue, but instead she was just drinking red wine from a large glass. She seemed to enjoy delaying me. I just wished the others were ok.

"So, what did you exactly want to talk about in private? I have a flight to catch you know and I really don't want to miss it." I lied. She looked at me, a creepy smile appearing on her face.

"You can't lie to me Cassandra. I might be old enough to be unable to see visions, but the instinct that all prophetesses have by birth has not abandoned me yet."

"Well, then I would like to remind you that I'm young enough to see visions and my instinct is much stronger than yours, so the same goes for you."

"I knew you would understand my little lie, but I couldn't just get you thrown out of the room, since you are the last prophetess on earth and our legacy is in the hands of a teenager who happens to be the soulmate of an Original vampire." I was shocked. How many things did this woman know?

"How do you know about that?"

"You have just confirmed it."

"There isn't a point in lying, is there?"

"No, not really." She replied smiling.

"What do you want?"

"Me? Nothing."

"What do you want? You, The Council or somebody else, what the hell do you want?"I yelled. She laughed.

"I just want to see how far are you capable of going to help your friend."

"You won't touch Alexander." I warned her.

"I'm not interested in hurting Alexander anymore. That should be done the moment he was born. We can't change anything now."

"Then?" I insisted annoyed. That woman was driving me crazy.

"I mean your doppelganger friend, Elena isn't it?"

"Are you spying on me???" I yelled.

"Don't yell. And of course I am. Do you think I would leave you do whatever you want? The only thing I care about is you having children and continue our legacy. And it doesn't help to be the soulmate of a vampire, especially an Original one."

"It wasn't my choice! If I had the chance to change this, I would have done it already."

"I know it wasn't your choice, Cassandra. That's why I want to have a deal." She said smiling sweetly, making me want to throw up.

"What kind of a deal?"

"It is easy. You get married and have children. Ignore the vampire. Or if you don't want any of these just have children. In return, no one gets hurt."

"You are threatening to hurt my friends and family?"

"Friends actually. You see there is not much family left to you, since your mother died giving birth to you and your father was murdered. You have only Christa left. And we never touch our people." She said taking another sip of her wine. "Although, just to be clear, Lucia and Laura are not considered part of the family, as they can't see visions and definitely the same goes for Alexander. I don't have to mention Iphigenia, do I?"

"No, you don't." I replied dryly.

"So am I clear?"

"Crystal. But, just to make sure that I'm clear too, I tell you that if anything, anything happens to anyone, be sure that you will regret it." She laughed.

"Don't try to threaten me! You are too young to blackmail me! I'm older than you, I have more experience and definitely more power and influence than you do! So save the threats for someone else!"

"Do you think I'm an idiot? It's pretty obvious that you have a major influence and power, since you are hidden under every rock."

"So, we have established that. You can't blackmail me." A victorious smile appeared on her face.

"Actually, I can." I replied. She seemed amused.

"And how is that going to happen?"

"I'll bargain the only thing you fear the most. If anything whatsoever happens to my loved ones, friends or family, the next minute I'll have someone turn me into vampire or just kill myself which means no descendants which means the end of the prophetess bloodline." Now, her smile had disappeared and all that had left was just a frustrated expression. I smiled thinking she was taken aback for once in her life.

"You wouldn't." She said infuriated, standing up. She was shaking from her anger.

"Try me." I replied calmly smiling.

"You wouldn't." She repeated.

"I have nothing to lose." I said shrugging and turning around to leave.

"Do not mess with me Cassandra. It will not end up well."

"The same goes for you." She looked at me in disbelief. Probably, no one had threatened her before.

"Nice meeting you too, Arianna."

Author's Note: So what do you think about Cassandra's confrontation with Arianna? What do you think she will do with the information she was given?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 240 28
For a thousand years, Keira has been the baby of the family. Centuries ago in what would later be the supernatural town of Mystic Falls, Virginia, t...
13.3K 459 47
Sequel to The Red Herring ~The Love of the past and the love that could be~ Despite Klaus Mikaelson's compulsion, Iliana Gilbert has found her way ba...
220K 6.7K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
343K 9.3K 56
The supernatural world exists. Rosalie wasn't ready for what was going to happen next in her life when she gets the phone call that brings her into a...