Reputation | Lydia Martin #Wa...

By Ifell_inahole

"Nothing happened between us. I repeat, nothing happened between us, Madison Blackett. These were moments of... More

CAST
0.0 Prologue
1.0 I'm stupid
2.0 Twins
3.0 There has never been an us
4.0 You need gum
5.0 Stupid Plans
6.0 Not exactly the time, Stilinski
7.0 Stiles, Stop
8.0 Bond Villains and Wolf Dens
9.0 I really really like you
10.0 Wither?
11.0 DARACH
12.0 Right back at you, hot stuff
13.0 That's descriptive
14.0 Little bus?
15.0 Sexist much?
16.0 I call her
17.0 I love it when you finish my sentences
18.0 Holy Hotness
19.0 Much better
20.0 I Think That's Enough
21.0 Hey, you're gonna be okay
22.0 Who's the Kanima?
24.0 I guess it did work
YOUR QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED
25.0 It's Madeline, right
26.0 I think it's funny
27.0 Have fun dying, ya'll
28.0 You can't cope with the truth
29.0 I'm really gonna miss you, though
30.0 Silence, mortal
31.0 That's the look
32.0 That's unfortunate
WINNER OF COVER CONTEST!
33.0 Ripping, tearing, shredding, and mangling
34.0 He rhymed
35.0 It's pronounced hate
36.0 I'll always believe you
37.0 Nice job, Raphael
38.0 I'm really drunk!
39.0 That's illegal, but nice try
40.0 I definitely did not hear whispers
41.0 Your dead mother?
42.0 Finally we can be together again
43.0 Madison never liked you
44.0 Malia?
45.0 Thanks for the free drugs
46.0 I'm Actually Super Gay Myself
47.0 First of all, I'm not a demon
48.0 Nice Touch
49.0 Shut up, Madeline
50.0 The Worst Were-Coyote Ever
51.0 Just Focus On My Voice, Okay?
52.0 Madison is not worthy of being saved
53.0 This is my best friend
54.0 The Teeny Tiny Scroll in the Weird Silver Finger
55.0 You Have A Weird Family
56.0 Mother Trucker!
57.0 Come Again?
58.0 Lost Puppies
59.0 Madi, Language
Continuing the story?

23.0 Oh Joy

8.9K 248 76
By Ifell_inahole

Scott, Stiles, and Madison had gone to Derek's loft to tell him that Jennifer was the Darach. A few minutes after they arrived, Derek heard her coming and told them to hide. "Derek?" They heard Jennifer yell as she entered the loft. "Derek, where are you?"

"Right here." He answered, walking up to her.

"Oh, thank god." She hugged him. "Something happened at the recital at the school. And before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them."

"From who?" Derek asked her.

"Scott and Stiles." She told him. "They're going to tell you things; things you can't believe. You're going to have to trust me." Jennifer sighed. "You do trust me, don't you?" Derek nodded. "You promise you'll listen to me?"

"Promise."

Jennifer kissed him, but quickly pulled away with a serious look on her face. "They're already here, aren't they?"

The three teenagers came out of their hiding place. "Hiya, bitch." Madison smirked at her.

"So, they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?"

"Actually, we told him you're the one killing people." Madison corrected her. "There's a difference, honey."

"Yeah, human sacrifices. Slitting people's throats." Jennifer nodded, playing dumb. "I probably do it on my lunch hour so I can go back to teaching high school English." Jennifer chuckled. "Yeah, that makes perfect sense."

"Where's my dad?" Stiles asked her.

"How should I know?" She returned. Jennifer looked back at Derek. "Derek, tell me you don't believe all of this."

Derek glanced back at Stiles before returning his gaze to Jennifer. "Do you know what happened to Stiles's father?" He asked her.

"No." Jennifer shook her head.

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia." Scott spat.

"Lydia Martin?" Jennifer's eyes widened. "I don't know anything about that."

"Oh stop playing dumb." Madison rolled her eyes.

"I know that for some misguided reason, these teenagers are filling your head with an absurd story." Jennifer said to Derek. She looked back at Scott, Stiles, and Madison. "And one they can't prove, by the way."

Scott lifted up a container he had been holding. It was filled with mistletoe. "And what if we can?"

"What is that?" Jennifer's mode suddenly changed.

"My boss told me that it's a poison and a cure." Scott explained to Jennifer. "Which means, you can use it, or it can be used against you." Scott stated, opening the cap.

"Mistletoe." Jennifer spat before Scott shook the mistletoe powder out. It surrounded Jennifer, and she transformed into her true form. Her body was covered in slash marks. Her form quickly changed back to the Jennifer they all knew. She was breathing heavily. She started to run away, but Derek grabbed a hold of her. "Derek, wait!" Derek held onto Jennifer's neck, choking her. "You need me." She spoke weakly, trying to breath.

"What are you?" He snapped at her.

"The only person who can save your sister." Jennifer answered. Madison's eyes widened. How could Jennifer save Cora? "Call Peter. Call him!" Madison quickly took out her phone and called Peter. She immediately asked him how Cora was doing.

"It's not good." Peter told them through the phone. "She's in and out of consciousness, she's vomiting up black blood, along with some white kind of substance."

"Mistletoe." Madison stated.

"How do you know about that?" Peter asked her. Madison quickly ended the call.

Derek was still choking Jennifer, and was starting to crush her neck. You could hear the popping sounds. "Derek, stop." Scott demanded.

"Derek, Cora's life," Jennifer said to him, "it's in my hands."

"Stop, Derek, stop!" Stiles yelled at him.

"Stilinski, you'll never find him." Jennifer snapped at Stiles.

"Derek." Madison stated, but Derek did not let go.

"Derek!" Scott shouted, and Derek finally threw Jennifer to the ground.

Jennifer chuckled before looking up at Derek. "That's right." She smirked at him. "You need me. All of you."

*

Stiles was driving to the hospital through a huge storm. "I don't know." Stiles sighed. "Something just feels wrong about this." He looked over at Scott sitting in the passenger seat. "We proved it to Derek, but she still had this look like it didn't matter. You know, like it was all still going according to plan." He looked at Madison through the rearview mirror. "You saw it didn't you?"

Madison didn't have time to answer before Stiles pulled into the hospital parking lot. Stiles grabbed something on his way out. "What's in your hand?" Scott asked him, not being able to see from the pouring rain.

"Well, you've got claws, I've got a bat." Stiles explained to him, holding up his baseball bat.

Madison realized she had nothing to keep her protected. "What, so I get nothing to protect myself with?" Madison snapped at him. "Thanks a lot." She rolled her eyes.

Stiles smiled at her. "I'll protect you." Madison chuckled as she noticed Derek dragging Jennifer into the hospital. She nodded towards the door, and three followed him in.

"Scott!" Melissa yelled at her son as she saw him. He turned to her. "What are you doing here?" She asked Scott. "The hospital's evacuating."

"We're here for Cora." He answered.

"All of you?" Melissa questioned, eyeing everyone in their group. "Why does Stiles have my bat?" Melissa asked when her gaze landed on the Stilinski boy.

"Mom, just trust me on this." Scott said to her. "You need to get out of here. Right now."

"The building is going to be clear in thirty minutes." Melissa told her son. "We have two ambulances coming to take patients. One is ten minutes away, the other is twenty. Cora needs to be on one of them. They're picking up in the basement garage."

"Got it." Scott nodded before moving away with the rest of the group.

They got onto the elevator, and Jennifer looked up at Derek before scoffing. "You don't have to leave me on a leash, Derek. I'm helping." She looked over at Scott, who was glaring at her, and then over at Stiles and Madison. Stiles was holding his bat up high, and Madison was on her phone.

The elevator doors opened, and the five stepped off. They started moving through the hallway, and the lights were flickering. As they reached Cora's room, they found she was not in there. There was a splash of black blood on the ground. It led to an unopened door.

The door quickly opened and Peter came sliding in. "We've got a problem." He stated, looking up at everyone. He looked over through the hallway. "A big problem."

The giant alpha was standing there, and roared at them all. Derek charged at the giant alpha, trying to defeat it, but the twins were much too strong together. When Derek fell to the ground, Scott went after the alpha.

Madison spotted Cora, unconscious on the ground. She pointed her out to Stiles and Peter, and while the alpha had Scott pinned up against the wall, the three ran over to her. Madison ran her thumb over Cora's cheek.

"Ethan, Aidan, stop!" Madison heard Scott yell at the twins, as they had him pinned against the wall.

"We just want her!" They shouted back at him.

Madison saw the elevator doors start closing, and noticed Jennifer standing in side of it. "Oh, that's not good." Madison sighed before looking back down at Cora. The twins let Scott down, and went after Jennifer.

Peter quickly picked Cora up and everyone ran into the morgue. "Don't stop, don't stop!" Derek shouted as he opened another door.

Stiles looked down at his bat and started to run to where they came into the morgue. "Stiles!" Madison yelled at him, trying to get him to stop whatever it is he wanted to do.

The giant alpha walked into the morgue, and Stiles hit them over the head with his bat. The bat immediately shattered into hundreds of pieces. Stiles quickly moved away from the giant alpha. Derek helped Scott get high enough to bring the light out of the ceiling, and make it hit the giant alpha, holding the giant alpha back.

They moved Cora to another room, and set her on the table. Derek was looking out the windows, waiting for the giant alpha to come back. "Where's the big guy?" Madison asked him.

"He's close." Derek answered her.

"And Ms. Blake?" Stiles questioned. Scott shook his head. "Wait, what does that mean?" Stiles asked him as his eyes widened. "She's gone? Scott, are you kidding me?!"

"Fuck!" Madison shouted at the top of her lungs. "This couldn't be going any fucking worse, could it?"

"Quiet!" Derek snapped at her.

"Me be quiet?" Madison glared at Derek, getting into his face. "Me? You're telling me what to do when your psychotic mass-murdering girlfriend, the second you've dated, by the way, has got Stiles's dad tied up somewhere waiting to be ritually sacrificed? Why don't we just fucking go out and get her?"

"Madison, they're still out there." Scott told her.

"And guess what." She snapped at him. "So is she. She's what they want, and we don't fucking have her. That sounds like a problem to me."

"My dad and Cora are both dead." Stiles sighed.

"Not yet." Scott said to him.

Madison shook her head before moving to Peter, who was trying to treat Cora. "Is she really dying?" She asked him.

"Well, she's definitely not getting any better." Peter answered her.

"There has to be something that we haven't tried." Madison stated, looking down at Cora, and grabbing onto her hand. "We have to save her."

The doors opened, and Jennifer appeared. "You can't." She told Madison. "Only I can."

Madison sighed, rolling her eyes. "Oh joy."

"I can save her, and tell you where sheriff Stilinski is." Jennifer said to everyone in the room. "There is a pack of alphas in this hospital who want me dead. So, I'll help you, but only when I'm out of here and safe. Only then."

Derek rushed towards her, but Scott held him back. "She left!" Derek shouted.

"I was trying to keep myself from getting killed." Jennifer told him. "You can't blame me for that."

"If you want to show that you're one of the good guys," Stiles said to her, "then heal her."

"Not until I'm safe." Jennifer shook her head.

"I'd like to volunteer a different method of persuasion." Peter smiled. "Let's torture her."

"It works for me." Derek growled.

"Uh, can I have your attention." Scott's mom was heard on the monitor. "Mr. Duecalian- excuse me- just Duecalian requests that you bring the woman calling herself Jennifer Blake to the ER reception." Jennifer sighed before looking down. "Do this, and no one dies. You have ten minutes." The monitor cut out.

"He's not going to hurt her." Jennifer said to Scott.

"Oh my god, please just shut up." Madison glared at her.

"He won't." Jennifer repeated. "Scott, you know why. Tell them it's true."

"Tell us what?" Derek asked him.

Jennifer scoffed when Scott didn't say anything. "You're not the only one he wants in his pack." Everyone looked at Scott, who was staring at the floor. "Duecalian doesn't just want an alpha pack, he wants perfection." Jennifer explained to them. "That means adding the rarest of alphas to his ranks."

"A true alpha." Peter stated.

"What's that?" Stiles asked him.

"The kind that doesn't have to steal his power from another. One that can rise from the force of his own will." Peter explained to him. "Our little Scott."

"That doesn't matter." Scott sighed, before looking over at Jennifer. "We still need to get her out of here."

"But, Scott." Madison's eyes widened as she spoke. "You're mom."

"My mom said that there was another ambulance coming in twenty minutes, and I don't think it's been that long." Scott said to her. "So, if we can get down to the garage, and get on the last ambulance, we can get out of here."

"The twins aren't going to let us just walk out." Peter said to him.

"I'll distract him." Scott stated.

"You mean fight him." Derek corrected him.

"Whatever I have to do." Scott nodded.

"I'll help you." Derek told him.

"Uh, I'm sorry." Jennifer budded her way in. "But, I'm not going anywhere without you, Derek."

"I'll do it." Peter sighed before eyeing the room. "But I prefer to be out there with an advantage."

"Advantage like what?" Madison asked him. "Are you meaning some kind of weapon, because I don't see any weapons in this room."

Peter looked at Stiles and cocked his head to the side. "At least, something better than a baseball bat."

Everyone started looking through the room for something that Peter could use to protect himself with. "Hey, what about these?" Stiles asked, picking up some heart starters.

"Do you know how to use those?" Derek questioned him.

"Well, no." Stiles shook his head.

"Put them down." Derek shook his head before continuing to look. Stiles nodded before putting them back where he found them.

Madison picked up some large syringe with a clear liquid inside of it. "Epinephrine?" Madison asked.

"That's only going to make him stronger." Derek explained to her.

Peter's eyes widened. "How strong?"

Madison gleefully stuck the large needle into Peter's chest, before him and Scott went to fight the large alpha. This gave time for Stiles, Madison, Cora, Derek, and Jennifer to leave the room. They made their way to the basement where the ambulance was parked. "It's still here." Stiles stated.

He opened the door before helping Madison into the ambulance. He got in himself, and helped Derek lift Cora inside. "Derek, over here." Madison heard Jennifer say, and Derek walked over to where the Darach was.

"Julia?" Madison's eyes widened as she heard Kali's voice outside the ambulance. "It is you." Stiles sighed before closing the door of the ambulance.

Stiles secured the doors shut, and sighed, sitting back down next to Madison. "Okay." He mumbled. "We're okay." He looked over at the girl next to him. "How you doing?"

"Just peachy." Madison answered, sarcastically. Her eyes moved to Cora, and saw her not moving a muscle. "Stiles, why does she look like she's not breathing?"

Stiles's eyes widened as he moved closer to Cora. He listened for a breath. "That's because she's not breathing at all." Stiles told her.

Madison gasped before moving right next to the unconscious girl. "Oh no." She gripped Cora's hand. "You can't not be breathing." She looked over at Stiles. "What do we do?"

"CPR?" Stiles suggested.

Madison nodded before rolling her sleeve's. She titled Cora's head. "Clear the throat."

She opened Cora's mouth. "What do you see?" Stiles asked her.

"Nothing." Madison answered. "That's normal." Madison pinched Cora's nose with her two fingers, and leaned down. She placed her lips on Cora's and blew. She came back up, before leaning down again and blowing. She placed her head on Cora's chest, checking for a heartbeat. She sighed when there was none. "Come on." She sighed.

She placed her lips on Cora's and continued to blow. She had to do this a few times before Cora finally took in a breath. Madison sighed, leaning back. She let out a smile.

"Ya know, the next time you put your lips to my mouth, I better not be fucking unconscious."

Madison chuckled. "Just hold on a little longer, okay?" She smiled down at Cora.

"Yeah." Stiles nodded, having been awkwardly sitting down while all of that has been taking place. "If anyone's going to get us out of here, it's Scott."

Madison laughed a bit, looking over at Stiles. "I can't believe that you actually just said that."

Stiles looked down at Cora and sighed. "You know, I used to be the one with the plan, or at least a plan B. Now, I'm thinking that maybe you were right." Stiles played with his hands as he spoke. "Maybe we are pretty much just useless. Maybe all we really do is just show up and find the bodies." Madison watched as a few tears fells down Stiles' cheeks. "I don't want to find my father's body."

"Hey." Madison mumbled before pulling Stiles into a hug. "We're going to find him, before anything happens." Madison said to her best friend, rubbing his back. "I promise that I will not let anything happen to your dad." Stiles smiled, burying his head in her shoulder.

They heard growling outside the ambulance, and pulled away from the hug. Madison watched as the giant alpha walked by them. "Stay very still." Stiles whispered to her.

Word Count - 2984
Author's Note -
This is a very long chapter, that I hope you all will enjoy. It's like 700 words longer than the second longest chapter. I didn't even realize it was that long until I looked at the word count....😂😂
So, Coradison is in this chapter for those of you who ship, but no Markett, and I'm sorry for that. Lydia isn't actually in this episode, so there will be none in the next chapter, as well.
Oh, and 2 and a half more episodes until 3B. Are you guys excited?
And I was very conflicted on this topic. Do you guys want Madison sacrificed as well, or not. I was thinking if she has anything to do with the nogitsune, she would have to be sacrificed, but we haven't met her parents, so...
Oh, and aren't Stiles and Madison like such a BroTP? Like if she doesn't get sacrificed, I would have her be the one to put Stiles under because they are like each other's rocks. They like... Uh it's such a beautiful friendship, and I'm so happy that I created it.
Please comment you opinion on what I asked, and don't forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 1.5K 21
During the heat of the argument, Lydia accidentally said something to Stiles. Which makes him doubt their relationship. What will happen to Stydia wh...
13K 414 30
{a.u. of Teen Wolf Season 4} Since the third grade, Stiles Stilinski has had a crush on Lydi...
10.1K 287 38
{Highest Ranking #280 in Stydia 6/2/18} [I HIGHLY ADVICE YOU NOT TO READ!! IT'S SO BAD THAT NOT EVEN EDITING CAN HELP IT!! BUT OF COURSE IF YOU WANT...
2.3K 128 14
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ emery jameson realizes her love will never be enough for him. - isaac lahey x female oc teen wolf ( season 2 - season 3 ) started: no...