Reputation | Lydia Martin #Wa...

By Ifell_inahole

"Nothing happened between us. I repeat, nothing happened between us, Madison Blackett. These were moments of... More

CAST
0.0 Prologue
1.0 I'm stupid
2.0 Twins
3.0 There has never been an us
4.0 You need gum
5.0 Stupid Plans
6.0 Not exactly the time, Stilinski
7.0 Stiles, Stop
8.0 Bond Villains and Wolf Dens
9.0 I really really like you
10.0 Wither?
11.0 DARACH
12.0 Right back at you, hot stuff
13.0 That's descriptive
14.0 Little bus?
15.0 Sexist much?
16.0 I call her
17.0 I love it when you finish my sentences
18.0 Holy Hotness
19.0 Much better
20.0 I Think That's Enough
22.0 Who's the Kanima?
23.0 Oh Joy
24.0 I guess it did work
YOUR QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED
25.0 It's Madeline, right
26.0 I think it's funny
27.0 Have fun dying, ya'll
28.0 You can't cope with the truth
29.0 I'm really gonna miss you, though
30.0 Silence, mortal
31.0 That's the look
32.0 That's unfortunate
WINNER OF COVER CONTEST!
33.0 Ripping, tearing, shredding, and mangling
34.0 He rhymed
35.0 It's pronounced hate
36.0 I'll always believe you
37.0 Nice job, Raphael
38.0 I'm really drunk!
39.0 That's illegal, but nice try
40.0 I definitely did not hear whispers
41.0 Your dead mother?
42.0 Finally we can be together again
43.0 Madison never liked you
44.0 Malia?
45.0 Thanks for the free drugs
46.0 I'm Actually Super Gay Myself
47.0 First of all, I'm not a demon
48.0 Nice Touch
49.0 Shut up, Madeline
50.0 The Worst Were-Coyote Ever
51.0 Just Focus On My Voice, Okay?
52.0 Madison is not worthy of being saved
53.0 This is my best friend
54.0 The Teeny Tiny Scroll in the Weird Silver Finger
55.0 You Have A Weird Family
56.0 Mother Trucker!
57.0 Come Again?
58.0 Lost Puppies
59.0 Madi, Language
Continuing the story?

21.0 Hey, you're gonna be okay

8.7K 281 53
By Ifell_inahole

Madison had gotten a call from Stiles in the middle of the night, telling her that Lydia said that it was urgent, and that Stiles would pick her up in five minutes. Stiles drove to the school, and Scott was also there. "Where is she?" Stiles asked Scott as he got out of his jeep.

They saw Lydia and Allison walking. "Lydia?" Madison asked, walking over to her.

"It's the same thing." Lydia sighed. "It's the same thing as the pool." She looked up at Madison. "I got in the car, headed somewhere totally different, and ended up here. And, you told me to call you when there's a dead body."

"Wait, you found a body?" Stiles asked her with wide eyes.

"Not yet." She answered.

"What?" Madison snapped. "Not yet? You're telling me, that I'm wasting hours of sleep for this?"

"You never got them anyways." Lydia winked at her. Madison rolled her eyes.

"Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body." Stiles explained to her.

"Oh, I'm not doing that again." She stated, shaking her head. "You can find the dead body from now on."

"How are we supposed to find the dead body?" Madison asked her, looking around.

"Yeah." Stiles nodded. "You're always the one finding the dead body."

"Guys." Scott called, after breaking away from the group. "I found the dead body." He was looking at a deputy draped over the Beacon Hills High School sign.

*

"Idioms, analogies, metaphors, and similes," Ms. Blake walked around her classroom, "all tools the writer uses to tell their story." Ms. Blake stopped at Lydia's desk, and saw the tree she was drawing. It was the same tree she always drew. "Lydia, I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents."

"You and every guy I've ever dated." Lydia smiled up at the teacher, leaving Ms. Blake flustered.

"And girl." Madison mumbled. No one actually heard her.

"Uh- well," Ms. Blake chuckled nervously, "that was an idiom, by the way." Ms. Blake began walking around the classroom again. "Idioms are a kind of a secret to people who know the language or culture. They're phrases that only make sense if you know key words. Saying jump the gun is only meaningful if you know about the starting gun in a race. Or a phrase like seeing the whole board."

"Chess." Stiles spoke softly.

"That's right, Stiles." Ms. Blake smiled down at him. "Do you play?" She asked.

"Uh, no." He shook his head. "But my father does."

"Now, when does an idiom become a cliche?"

"I think I can get to Ethan." Scott whispered to Madison and Stiles. "I think I can make him talk."

"Why would you want to do that?" Madison questioned him.

"The Druids are emissaries, right?" Madison nodded answering Scott. "What if the Darach was the emissary to the alphas?"

"Okay, well first of all," Stiles sighed, "I can't believe that we've gotten to the point where a sentence like 'what if the Darach was the emissary to the alphas' actually makes sense, and second of all, we're going to have a huge problem getting to Ethan."

"And what's that?" Madison asked him.

"Going through Aidan." He answered. "Ever since they've been back at school, they've been together. How are we going to separate them again?"

Scott and Stiles quickly looked back at Lydia. "Don't even think about it!" Madison snapped at them.

*

Madison, Scott, and Stiles had gotten Ethan alone on the staircase. "Why are you even talking to me?" He asked the three of them. "I killed your friend. What makes your think I'm not going to kill another one?"

"Is he looking at me?" Stiles raised his eyebrows. "Are you threatening me?" Stiles stepped closer to him. "You know what I'm gonna to do? I'm going to break off an extra large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolvesbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking-"

"Stiles, honey, that's enough." Madison quickly pulled Stiles away from Ethan, patting his shoulder. "We get it. You hate him. So do I." Madison glared over at Ethan.

"We're talking to you because I know you didn't wanna kill Boyd." Scott explained to the alpha. "I think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't want to do it again."

"You don't even know what we owe them, especially Duecalian." Ethan stated. "We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him. We weren't alphas."

"Then what the hell were you?" Madison asked him.

"Omegas." Ethan sighed. "I'm actual wolf packs, omegas are the scapegoats; the last to eat. They have to take the beatings of the rest of the pack."

"So, you and your brother were like the bitches of the pack?" Madison rolled her eyes at Stiles' stupidity.

"Something like that." Ethan nodded.

"What happened?" Scott questioned him.

"They were killers." Ethan answered. "People talk about us as monsters, but they're the ones who gave us that reputation. Our alpha was the worst."

"So, why didn't you guys fight back?" Stiles asked him. "Why didn't you form Vultron wolf, ya know? Kick everyone's asses."

"We couldn't." Ethan snapped at him. "We didn't know how to control it back then."

"Duecalian taught you." Scott stated.

"And then we fought." Ethan told him. "We went after them one by one. And by the time we got to the alpha, he was begging for his life, and we tore him apart." Ethan sighed. "Literally."

"And what about the emissary?" Madison asked him. Ethan looked down at the ground. "They're all dead?"

"Kali and Ennis's, too?" Scott asked him.

"All of them except for Duecalian's." Ethan nodded.

"You mean Morrell?" Stiles questioned.

Before Ethan could respond, he groaned and placed his hand against his chest. "What's wrong?" Scott asked him. "Are you hurt?"

"Not me." Ethan shook his head. "My brother."

Everyone rushed into the locker room and saw Aidan holding up a weight, and Lydia kneeling over Cora. Madison ran over to Cora and Lydia, while the boys held Aidan back. "Hey, you can't do this!" Ethan shouted at his brother.

"She came at me!" Aidan yelled back.

"It doesn't matter." Ethan shook his head. "Kali gave Derek until the full moon. You can touch him or her." Ethan sighed before dragging his brother out of the locker room.

Madison placed Cora's head on her lap. "Hey, you're gonna be okay." She smiled down at her. She ran her hands through the brunette's hair. She looked up at everyone else. "Guys it looks like she's actually pretty hurt."

*

Cora was looking in the mirror, and wiping the blood from her forehead. "Hey, are you sure that you're okay?" Madison asked her.

"She doesn't look okay." Lydia shook her head.

"I'll heal." Cora snapped. She stepped back, and almost fell over. Madison tried to help her up, but Cora didn't want the help. "I said I'm fine."

"Do you realize how suicidally crazy that was?" Stiles questioned her. "What were you thinking, going after them?"

"I did it for Boyd." She turned to look at them. "None of you were doing anything."

"We're trying." Scott spoke to her.

"And you're failing." Cora rolled her eyes. "You're just a bunch of stupid teenagers, running around, thinking that you can stop people from getting killed, but all you do is show up late." Cora looked Lydia straight in the eyes. "All you really do is find the bodies."

"Yeah, she's definitely a Hale." Madison sighed, looking down at the ground. Everyone else nodded.

"I'll make sure she gets home okay." Stiles moved away from the group as he spoke.

"I'll come with you."

Madison started to move away, as well, but Lydia grabbed onto her wrist. "Don't go." Lydia said to her.

"And why would I stay?" Madison spat at her. "You'll just throw me to the side while you make out with Aidan in coach's office."

"Madi, I told you I was telling him to leave me alone."

"And what would Aidan say if I asked him." Lydia stated at her blankly. "Yeah." Madison sighed. "That's what I thought."

*

"Philosophers?" Stiles questioned Allison through the phone. She had found all the categories of the sacrifices in her dad's offices.

"And guardians." Allison spoke. "Which, after last night, could mean law enforcement, right?" Cora and Madison exchanged looks. "Stiles, you have to tell your dad. Tell him whatever you need, but you need to get him to believe. Tell your dad. Warn him."

"Okay, okay. I know." Stiles stopped her before she could continue.

"So, what are you going to do?" Madison asked him.

"I'm going to tell him the truth." Stiles sighed. "And, I'm going to need you two's help."

Word Count - 1519
Author's Note -
Some Coradison in here for you, with Madison being mad at Lydia. Now, of course they're going to get over this because they're soul mates, but Madison is pretty hurt after this. Lydia lied to her.
Now, please comment what you want in later chapters, and don't forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 414 30
{a.u. of Teen Wolf Season 4} Since the third grade, Stiles Stilinski has had a crush on Lydi...
28.1K 1.4K 20
"and I'll bury my love, in the moondust." ~ Lydia Martin was the top girl in school. Perfect grades, impossible looks and a charming boyfriend...
120K 2.7K 63
"All along there was some Invisible string tying you to me - derek hale x fem!oc! ā€¢++***++ā€¢ Teen wolf SEASON ONE - SEASON SIX *ā€¢ started: 6/26/23 *ā€¢...
64.1K 1.5K 21
During the heat of the argument, Lydia accidentally said something to Stiles. Which makes him doubt their relationship. What will happen to Stydia wh...