Reputation | Lydia Martin #Wa...

By Ifell_inahole

"Nothing happened between us. I repeat, nothing happened between us, Madison Blackett. These were moments of... More

CAST
0.0 Prologue
1.0 I'm stupid
2.0 Twins
3.0 There has never been an us
4.0 You need gum
5.0 Stupid Plans
6.0 Not exactly the time, Stilinski
7.0 Stiles, Stop
8.0 Bond Villains and Wolf Dens
9.0 I really really like you
10.0 Wither?
11.0 DARACH
12.0 Right back at you, hot stuff
13.0 That's descriptive
14.0 Little bus?
15.0 Sexist much?
16.0 I call her
17.0 I love it when you finish my sentences
18.0 Holy Hotness
19.0 Much better
21.0 Hey, you're gonna be okay
22.0 Who's the Kanima?
23.0 Oh Joy
24.0 I guess it did work
YOUR QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED
25.0 It's Madeline, right
26.0 I think it's funny
27.0 Have fun dying, ya'll
28.0 You can't cope with the truth
29.0 I'm really gonna miss you, though
30.0 Silence, mortal
31.0 That's the look
32.0 That's unfortunate
WINNER OF COVER CONTEST!
33.0 Ripping, tearing, shredding, and mangling
34.0 He rhymed
35.0 It's pronounced hate
36.0 I'll always believe you
37.0 Nice job, Raphael
38.0 I'm really drunk!
39.0 That's illegal, but nice try
40.0 I definitely did not hear whispers
41.0 Your dead mother?
42.0 Finally we can be together again
43.0 Madison never liked you
44.0 Malia?
45.0 Thanks for the free drugs
46.0 I'm Actually Super Gay Myself
47.0 First of all, I'm not a demon
48.0 Nice Touch
49.0 Shut up, Madeline
50.0 The Worst Were-Coyote Ever
51.0 Just Focus On My Voice, Okay?
52.0 Madison is not worthy of being saved
53.0 This is my best friend
54.0 The Teeny Tiny Scroll in the Weird Silver Finger
55.0 You Have A Weird Family
56.0 Mother Trucker!
57.0 Come Again?
58.0 Lost Puppies
59.0 Madi, Language
Continuing the story?

20.0 I Think That's Enough

10K 311 122
By Ifell_inahole

"They were there for two days." Cora spoke to Stiles and Madison. She was telling them a story of a younger Derek. "That's what we're told to do when hunters find us. Hide and heal."

"So, is like two days standard then, or are we thinking that Derek is on some kind of extended getaway or something?" Stiles asked her, pacing around Derek's loft.

"Why do the two of you even care?" Cora snapped at him.

"Why do we care?" Madison repeated.

"Uh, let's see, over the past two weeks, my best friend has tried to kill himself." Stiles explained to her.

"His boss was almost ritually sacrificed." Madison continued.

"A girl I have known since I was three was actually ritually sacrificed." Stiles took over.

"And Boyd was killed by alphas." Madison completed the list. "Would you like us to go on?"

"We can." Stiles nodded. "For like an hour."

"And you guys think Derek can do something about that?" Cora questioned them, stepping closer.

"Well, since he's the one that everyone's after, it's more like he should do something about it." Stiles stated, and Madison nodded in agreement.

"I don't know." Cora sighed. "There's something different about him now." She looked up at them. "He wasn't like this when I knew him."

"What was he like?" Madison asked her.

"A lot like Scott." Peter told them, stepping down the spiral staircase. "A lot like most teenagers; invariably romantic, profoundly narcissistic, tolerable really only to other teenagers."

"So what happened?" Stiles asked Peter. "What changed him?"

"Well, the same thing that changes a lot of young men." Peter spoke. "A girl."

"So, you're saying that some girl came along and broke Derek's little heart?" Stiles scoffed as he spoke.

"That's why he's the way he is?" Madison chuckled, not believing it.

"Do you remember before Derek was an alpha, he had blue eyes?" Stiles and Madison nodded in response to Peter's question. "Do you know why some werewolves have blue eyes?"

Stiles shook his head. "I just always thought it was a genetic thing." Madison nodded, agreeing with him.

"If you want to know what changed Derek," Peter said to them, "you have to know what changed the color of his eyes."

*

"Okay, so if Derek was a sophomore back then, how old was he?" Stiles asked Peter as they all sat around Derek's loft. Peter was telling them about how Derek first met a girl named Paige. "How old were you?"

"I think the more important question is," Madison turned to Peter as she spoke, "how old are you now?"

"About as old as we could have been, but not as old as you think?" Peter's answer confused Madison.

"Okay, that was frustratingly vague." Stiles sighed.

"How old are you?" Madison asked Cora.

"I'm seventeen." She answered.

"See, that's an answer." Stiles exclaimed, pointing at Cora. "That's how we answer people."

"Well, seventeen if you measure in years." Cora continued, trying to play with them.

"Okay, I think that's enough." Madison smiled at Cora. Cora, nodded, smiling back at her.

"So, what happened next with Derek and cello girl?" Stiles questioned Peter.

"What do you think happened? They're teenagers." Peter scoffed. "One moment, it's I hate you, don't talk to me, and the next it's frantic groping in any dark corner they can find."

Madison nodded.  "That is reliable information." Cora snorted, laughing at Madison.

Peter sighed. "Anyways, they're favorite dark corner was an abandoned distillery right outside of Beacon Hills." He explained to them.

"Alright, hold up." Peter stopped him. "How do you know all of this? You just said that they were alone."

"Back then, I wasn't just Derek's uncle." Peter said to the three teenagers in front of him. "I was his best friend. His closest confident, and that's how I know."

*

Peter drew a spiral on the window after he told them about how the hunters killed one of Ennis's pack. "Our mark for vendetta."

"Man, you guys really take this whole revenge thing to a whole different level, don't you?" Stiles sighed.

"It's not just revenge." Cora snapped at Stiles. "Losing a member of your pack isn't just like losing a member of your family." She explained to the two humans in the room. "It's as if you lose a limb."

"They wouldn't even let him have the body." Peter told them.

"I don't get it." Cora groaned. "What does this have to do with Derek?" She asked her uncle.

"Everything." Peter answered. "It's never just a single moment to influence a string of events. Personally, I looked at Ennis's circumstances, and I saw profound lose. Derek, he saw something different. He saw opportunity."

"Opportunity?" Madison asked him. "Opportunity to do what?"

"To always be with her." Peter sighed. "The thing was, he had this constant fear. He was obsessing over it. He was thinking about it all night, all day; it was always on his mind. I kept telling him not to do it. Every day, the more he thought about it, the more convinced he became. You know teenagers." Peter looked down at his hands. "I bet he even blames me. He's probably convinced himself the whole thing was my idea."

"I can't imagine why?" Madison groaned. Peter cocked his head to the side. "You're kind of an asshat if you haven't noticed." She sent him a smile.

*

Cora started telling Stiles and Madison about how the Druids were helpers to the packs. "They keep us connected to humanity, but they're a secret to the pack." Cora explained to them. "Sometimes only the alpha knows who the emissary is. Derek and I had no idea about Deaton."

"Or his sister, Morrell." Peter added.

"She's an emissary, too?" Stiles asked her.

"Wow." Madison sighed.

"For the alpha pack." Peter nodded.

"Our guidance councilor!?" Stiles snapped at him. Stiles looked over at Cora, and then at Madison, who just shrugged. "Why the hell don't you tell me any of this stuff?"

"Yeah." Madison sighed. "I told her some stuff that now I'm not wishing I had." She shook her head.

"And did she give you good advice?" Cora asked her.

"Well," Madison smiled, "yeah." She nodded.

"That's what they do." Peter stated. "That's what Deaton used to do for Thalia."

*

"Ennis?" Cora asked Peter, after hearing the story of how Paige was bitten. "Why would you choose him?"

"Why not?" Peter returned. "Ennis needed a new member of his pack; Paige was young and strong. Doing a favor for Derek meant Ennis would be in good with Thalia, and back then, everyone wanted to be in good with her."

"He doesn't remember it was Ennis, does he?" Stiles questioned him.

Peter shook his head. "If he does, he keeps it to himself."

"So then what happened?" Madison asked. "Did he turn her?"

Peter sighed before speaking again.

"Almost."

"He came at Ennis." Peter spoke again. "A fifteen year old boy against a giant. But there was no reason for him to fight. She had already been bitten."

"So, did she turn?" Cora asked Peter.

"She should have." He answered her. "Most of the time the bite takes." He looked down at the ground. "Most of the time."

"When you offered it to me," Stiles spoke, "you said if it doesn't kill you."

"If." Peter nodded. "He asked me what was happening to her, but he already knew the answer. Some people just don't survive. It doesn't matter how strong they are. She fought." Peter explained. "She struggled desperately, trying to survive." Peter looked back up at them. "I remember taking her body from his arms. I took her to the woods, to a place I knew she would be found. Another in the long line of Beacon Hills animal attacks."

"And what about Derek?" Cora asked him.

"Taking an innocent life takes something from you, as well." Peter told her. "It takes a bit of your soul, darkening it. Taking the brilliant gold and yellow, and dimming it to a cold Steele blue. Like mine." Peter flickered his eyes at them.

*

Madison stared down at the ground. Cora sat down next to her. "What's that look on your face?" Cora asked her.

Madison looked up at her. "What look?"

"The look that shows that you're thinking hard about all of this." Cora took Madison's hand in hers. She chuckled a bit. "But, it also kinda makes me want to punch you."

"You really are Derek's sister." Madison laughed. She moved her hand away from Cora's. Cora was a little hurt by this, but tried not to show it.

"So what is with the look?"

"I just don't really believe him." Madison answered Cora. She turned to her. "So, in Ms. Blake's class, we're reading a book called Heart of Darkness. It's in first person, and narrated by Marlow." Madison explained to Cora. "The thing is that is narration is unreliable. Things change just because of his perspective."

"So, then we heard the story from Peter's perspective." Cora stated.

"Yeah." Madison nodded. "So, that means we probably didn't get the entire story."

"So, what are you going to do?" Cora sighed. "Ask Derek about the girl he fell in love with and had to kill?"

"I guess if we have to." Madison looked down at her hands.

"Hey, you're overthinking this." Cora rubbed Madison's back. "Peter could have told all the story, who knows."

"I just need to know it all."

"What you need to do is go home." Cora smiled. "You've been here all night, and I know that you have school in the morning."

"Yeah." Madison nodded. "I totally forgot." She took out her phone, and saw ten missed messages from Lydia, and a dozen texts. "Ah shit." She cursed under her breath.

"What?" Cora asked. "Is something wrong?"

"I kinda told Lydia that we would watch a movie at my house together tonight." Madison sighed, standing up. "I completely forgot." She ran her hand through her hair. "I just got her back, and I'm trying not to lose her again."

"In my opinion," Cora stood up, "she doesn't deserve you."

Madison rolled her eyes. "Yeah right, more like I don't deserve her. Do you see her? She's hot as fuck."

"But it seems, to me at least, that she's just stringing you along until she finds someone else to make fall in love with her."

Madison sighed. "That's not it." Madison stepped closer to Cora. "She's just scared about what people will think at school. She really likes me."

"I just don't want you getting yourself hurt." Cora took her hand. "I feel that she would hurt you without even meaning to." Cora sighed. "I know that Lydia said that she was telling Aidan to fuck off, but what I saw was far from that."

"What?" Madison asked her.

"Her and Aidan were kissing."

"No." Madison shook her head. "She told me that Aidan doesn't mean anything to her, and that he never really did." Madison felt tears running down her cheeks. She probably always knew, but didn't want to let herself admit it.

"I'm just telling you what I saw." Cora pulled her into a hug.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" Madison asked, wrapping her arms around Cora, hugging her back. "We barely even know each other."

"I want to get to know you."

Word Count - 2125
Author's Note -
Ignore the Coradison trash over here *aka me*
Idk even know what happened to me. I guess it's because I started watching reign and I was like Adelaide Kane is a beautiful specimen. Like she is literally so gorgeous and I was like she and Madi would be kick ass. But guys don't worry. Cora won't wreck Markett too much. She's only on for like maybe three more episodes. That's like maybe six chapters. So, in that time, you can get yourself invented in being apart of the Coradison ship.
I'm still fucking in love with Markett being it is definitely endgame material, but stuff has to come between them, or the story wouldn't be interesting, now would it? Cora is just going to push along Lydia in making the gesture of telling the school. It's gon be lit. And also, like you all want, jealous Lydia.
So, I don't know if I'm going to have Cora be lying about Lydia and Aidan, or have Lydia lie to her. But, you will see who's side Madison takes when it all goes down. I'm very excited, and I hope y'all are too.
This is going to bring such good Markett developement. Ah my beautiful otp.
So, anyways, comment what you want for further chapters, and don't forget to vote.
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.4K 16
TEEN WOLF MOVIE MARKED COMPLETE FOR SAFETY MEASURES!! WILL UPDATE β„‹β„― π“Œπ’Άπ“ˆ π“ˆπ“Šπ“ƒπ“ˆπ’½π’Ύπ“ƒβ„―οΌŒ ℐ π“Œπ’Άπ“ˆ π“‚π’Ύπ’Ήπ“ƒπ’Ύβ„Šπ’½π“‰ 𝓇𝒢𝒾𝓃 teenwolf movie elihale...
12.1K 193 17
malia is jealous of stiles and lydia's growing relationship. what extent will she go to get her stiles back? and is malia their biggest threat?
28.2K 1.4K 20
"and I'll bury my love, in the moondust." ~ Lydia Martin was the top girl in school. Perfect grades, impossible looks and a charming boyfriend...
520K 18.9K 59
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ME? "I said I love you, and I don't expect you to say it back...you love her, and that's okay" β€’β€’β€’ After coming back from her s...