Reputation | Lydia Martin #Wa...

By Ifell_inahole

"Nothing happened between us. I repeat, nothing happened between us, Madison Blackett. These were moments of... More

CAST
0.0 Prologue
1.0 I'm stupid
2.0 Twins
3.0 There has never been an us
4.0 You need gum
5.0 Stupid Plans
6.0 Not exactly the time, Stilinski
7.0 Stiles, Stop
8.0 Bond Villains and Wolf Dens
9.0 I really really like you
10.0 Wither?
11.0 DARACH
12.0 Right back at you, hot stuff
13.0 That's descriptive
14.0 Little bus?
15.0 Sexist much?
16.0 I call her
17.0 I love it when you finish my sentences
18.0 Holy Hotness
20.0 I Think That's Enough
21.0 Hey, you're gonna be okay
22.0 Who's the Kanima?
23.0 Oh Joy
24.0 I guess it did work
YOUR QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED
25.0 It's Madeline, right
26.0 I think it's funny
27.0 Have fun dying, ya'll
28.0 You can't cope with the truth
29.0 I'm really gonna miss you, though
30.0 Silence, mortal
31.0 That's the look
32.0 That's unfortunate
WINNER OF COVER CONTEST!
33.0 Ripping, tearing, shredding, and mangling
34.0 He rhymed
35.0 It's pronounced hate
36.0 I'll always believe you
37.0 Nice job, Raphael
38.0 I'm really drunk!
39.0 That's illegal, but nice try
40.0 I definitely did not hear whispers
41.0 Your dead mother?
42.0 Finally we can be together again
43.0 Madison never liked you
44.0 Malia?
45.0 Thanks for the free drugs
46.0 I'm Actually Super Gay Myself
47.0 First of all, I'm not a demon
48.0 Nice Touch
49.0 Shut up, Madeline
50.0 The Worst Were-Coyote Ever
51.0 Just Focus On My Voice, Okay?
52.0 Madison is not worthy of being saved
53.0 This is my best friend
54.0 The Teeny Tiny Scroll in the Weird Silver Finger
55.0 You Have A Weird Family
56.0 Mother Trucker!
57.0 Come Again?
58.0 Lost Puppies
59.0 Madi, Language
Continuing the story?

19.0 Much better

10.6K 321 104
By Ifell_inahole

When the bell rang, everyone rushed out of the classroom. "But isn't Danny still in the hospital?" Cora asked Scott.

"Yeah." Stiles nodded, answering for him. "That's where we're going right now."

"I'll meet you there." Scott told him, staring down at his phone.

"Why?" Madison questioned him. Scott showed her his phone. Allison had told him that she found something.

*

Stiles and Madison made their way into Danny's hospital room. "Danny, you awake?" Stiles whispered to him. Madison punched his arm, and Stiles glared at her. Stiles started shaking Danny's shoulder, trying to wake him up. "Danny?"

"Stop." Madison rolled her eyes.

Stiles ignored her, slapping Danny's cheek lightly. "Danny." Danny suddenly took in a large breath, and the two jumped back. "Wow." Stiles gasped. Danny groaned.

Madison knelt down next to Danny's bag and opened it. "What are you doing?" Danny, drowsily, asked her.

"Uh-" She looked up at him. "I'm not doing anything." She looked at Stiles for help. "Nothing is going on over here."

"Yeah." Stiles nodded, understanding. "This is just a dream that you're having." Stiles explained to Danny.

Madison nodded before looking into the bag. "Why is Madison going through my stuff?" Danny questioned her again.

She looked up at Stiles and motioned towards Danny. "Right, but only in the dream." Stiles said to Danny.

"Yeah." Madison nodded. "Dream." She began looking again.

"Why would I dream about Madison going through my stuff?"

"Well, I don't fucking know that, Danny, okay?" Madison snapped at him.

"It's you're dream, so take responsibility for it." Stiles said to him.

"Yeah, so shut the hell up, and go back to sleep." Madison groaned.

Madison took out a packet of papers and showed it to Stiles. His eyes widened. "Oh, Danny boy, you might have actually found something."

*

"Deaton's gotta be at one of the six locations, but they're all over town." Scott said to Stiles and Madison over the phone. Apparently, Allison's dad had been tracking the Darach's every move. "I don't know how we can get to all of them fast enough."

"We might not have to." Madison said to him.

"Yeah, Danny was doing a report for Mr. Harris's psychics class, and I think it actually means something." Stiles explained to his best friend.

"Well, what project?"

"Uh-" Madison looked down at the paper before answering. "Taluric currents."

"Did you saw currents?" Scott asked her.

"Yeah." Madison nodded.

*

"Okay, so what does this kid's homework has do to with finding Deaton?" Cora asked as Scott, Madison, Lydia, Scott, and Stiles stood in the animal clinic.

"Because it's not just homework." Madison explained to her, placing the report on the table in front of them.

"Yeah, it's a project on geomagnetic fields." Stiles completed Madison's thought. "They flow through the earth. They can even be effected by lunar phases."

"Now look at this." Madison opened the report, and pointed to a note written in red pen. "This is a note, from Harris, on Danny's proposal."

"I strongly advise you to choose another subject." Lydia read aloud the note. "The ideas here, while innovative and thoughtful, border on sudoscience, not suitable for class."

"Harris wasn't just a sacrifice." Scott realized. "He actually knew something."

"And check this out." Stiles opened a large piece of paper. "Allison's dad wasn't the only one with a map."

Madison nodded. "Danny had one, as well." She smoothed out the map. "Danny has marked all of the Taluric currents."

"Now, the weird thing about Beacon Hills is that it actually is a beacon." Stiles continued for Madison. "And you wouldn't believe how much energy flowing through the watch is just around this town."

"Stiles, look." Scott's as staring down at Argent's map, and Danny's map. "They match. Alright, so there's three places. Where they're taken," Scott drew a circle, "and where their body is found." He drew another circle.

"Wait, that's right on a Taluric current." Lydia stated.

"So, maybe where he was sacrificed is somewhere in between." Scott connected the dots.

"Can I see that?" Stiles asked, taking the pen. "So, they're six more bodies to be found, and Deaton's one of them." Stiles marked off the animal clinic.

Madison took the pen from him. "So, it's gotta be somewhere in between, right?"

"Madison." Cora placed her hand on Madison's. Madi looked up and saw Cora staring straight into her eyes. Madison realized that Cora had beautiful eyes. Madison smiled a tiny bit. Lydia was glaring right at Cora, trying to get her to take her hands off of her lady.

"I'm just gonna-" Lydia sighed before moving Cora's hand off of Madison's and handing Cora the pen. "Much better." Lydia smirked at Cora.

Cora rolled her eyes before moving the pen over to the bank. "He's in the vault. He's in the same vault."

Everyone started grabbing things. "Guys hold on." Madison looked back at Cora, who was staring at her phone.

"It's Boyd." Cora sighed. "His plan didn't work." Boyd had made a plan to electrocute and kill the rest of the alpha pack. "They cut the power."

Scott stared down at the ground. "It's jut like he said." He sighed before looking up at the others. "Go. I can save Deaton myself."

"Scott, what about us?" Stiles asked him.

"Cora can get there faster with you." Scott said to him. "Go. We can save both of them."

Madison nodded. "Guys, let's go."

Stiles started driving his car, and he tried to go as quickly as he could without getting them pulled over. When they arrived at Derek's loft, the immediately went into the electricity room. "Okay," Madison sighed, looking at all of the nobs. "What do we do?"

"We pull them." Cora answered her. "We pull all of them."

They began pulling everything until the power came back on. They all rushed up to Derek's loft and saw Derek kneeling over Boyd's dead body. Madison gasped before hugging Lydia. Cora ran over to Boyd, trying to do something to help.

Word Count - 1161
Author's Note -
So, I've decided, since Coradison is beautiful, and I ship, that I'm gonna change the coarse of the book a little bit. I won't tell you what I'm changing, but you'll find that there's going to be a lot of tension in the next couple chapters. I'm hoping for, in the next two chapters, Cora and Madi to get to know each other a little more. Like, they're really similar, and I think that, while Cora is still on the show, it would be a beautiful ship. I, also, think that Cora wouldn't give a fuck about anything, while Lydia, obviously, does.
I'm now high key Coradison trash. I've changed.... Wowza 😝
But how do you guys feel about jealous Lydia? Aren't you glad a I delivered a tiny bit of it? Well, there's more to come. 😊😉
Please comment what you want in further chapters, and don't forget to vote.
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520K 18.9K 59
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ME? "I said I love you, and I don't expect you to say it back...you love her, and that's okay" β€’β€’β€’ After coming back from her s...
12.1K 193 17
malia is jealous of stiles and lydia's growing relationship. what extent will she go to get her stiles back? and is malia their biggest threat?
47.8K 1.4K 16
TEEN WOLF MOVIE MARKED COMPLETE FOR SAFETY MEASURES!! WILL UPDATE β„‹β„― π“Œπ’Άπ“ˆ π“ˆπ“Šπ“ƒπ“ˆπ’½π’Ύπ“ƒβ„―οΌŒ ℐ π“Œπ’Άπ“ˆ π“‚π’Ύπ’Ήπ“ƒπ’Ύβ„Šπ’½π“‰ 𝓇𝒢𝒾𝓃 teenwolf movie elihale...
324K 7.8K 54
[BOOK TWO] Once a deep and powerful connection between two people has been made they become a vital part in each other's lives and there is no separa...