Reputation | Lydia Martin #Wa...

By Ifell_inahole

"Nothing happened between us. I repeat, nothing happened between us, Madison Blackett. These were moments of... More

CAST
0.0 Prologue
1.0 I'm stupid
2.0 Twins
3.0 There has never been an us
4.0 You need gum
5.0 Stupid Plans
6.0 Not exactly the time, Stilinski
7.0 Stiles, Stop
8.0 Bond Villains and Wolf Dens
9.0 I really really like you
10.0 Wither?
11.0 DARACH
12.0 Right back at you, hot stuff
13.0 That's descriptive
14.0 Little bus?
15.0 Sexist much?
17.0 I love it when you finish my sentences
18.0 Holy Hotness
19.0 Much better
20.0 I Think That's Enough
21.0 Hey, you're gonna be okay
22.0 Who's the Kanima?
23.0 Oh Joy
24.0 I guess it did work
YOUR QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED
25.0 It's Madeline, right
26.0 I think it's funny
27.0 Have fun dying, ya'll
28.0 You can't cope with the truth
29.0 I'm really gonna miss you, though
30.0 Silence, mortal
31.0 That's the look
32.0 That's unfortunate
WINNER OF COVER CONTEST!
33.0 Ripping, tearing, shredding, and mangling
34.0 He rhymed
35.0 It's pronounced hate
36.0 I'll always believe you
37.0 Nice job, Raphael
38.0 I'm really drunk!
39.0 That's illegal, but nice try
40.0 I definitely did not hear whispers
41.0 Your dead mother?
42.0 Finally we can be together again
43.0 Madison never liked you
44.0 Malia?
45.0 Thanks for the free drugs
46.0 I'm Actually Super Gay Myself
47.0 First of all, I'm not a demon
48.0 Nice Touch
49.0 Shut up, Madeline
50.0 The Worst Were-Coyote Ever
51.0 Just Focus On My Voice, Okay?
52.0 Madison is not worthy of being saved
53.0 This is my best friend
54.0 The Teeny Tiny Scroll in the Weird Silver Finger
55.0 You Have A Weird Family
56.0 Mother Trucker!
57.0 Come Again?
58.0 Lost Puppies
59.0 Madi, Language
Continuing the story?

16.0 I call her

12.2K 382 114
By Ifell_inahole

The bus pulled up to some crap motel called the Glenn Capri. Madison stepped off the bus, and scrunched up her nose. What the hell was this piece of shit? Madison looked around, and shook her head. She rubbed her temples. Did the school fucking expect her to sleep in a place like this?

"What the fuck is this?"

"I've seen worse." Scott told Madison, patting her back.

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles asked him.

"Listen up." Coach called after blowing his whistle. "The meet has been pushed to tomorrow."

"So that means that I sat on that bus all day for nothing?" Madison snapped at him.

Coach shook his head, shrugging her comment off. "This is the closest hotel with the most vacancies, and least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves." He held up a handful of room keys. "You'll be pairing up, so choose wisely."

"I call her." Lydia smiled, grabbing ahold of Madison's arm.

"Uh, no." Stiles stated, grabbing Madi's other arm.

"And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants." Coached shouted. "Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves."

"Look at that." Stiles smirked at Lydia, dragging Madison away from her. "No fucking Madi tonight."

"I thought this was your ship." Madison frowned, grabbing a key from coach, and walking beside Scott and Stiles.

"I don't really think that Allison would appreciate the two of you have sex while she was in the room." Scott sighed, looking back at the two girls.

"Very true." Stiles pointed at Scott. "Allison would not want that. Think of Allison."

"Oh, fuck off." Madison groaned, opening the door of their room.

*

"Alright, so I have four." Stiles said to Scott and Madison, sitting on one of the beds.

"You have four suspects?" Scott raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah." Stiles nodded. "There were originally ten." Stiles frowned. "Well, technically nine. I had Derek on there twice."

Madison shook her head, rubbing her forehead. It was going to be a rough night. "You idiot..." Madison groaned.

"So, who's number one?" Scott asked his best friend. "Harris?"

"Just because he's missing doesn't mean that he's dead." Stiles explained to his two best friends.

"So, what you're saying is that, if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher, who is probably dead, is going around commuting human sacrifices because he's some sort of Dark Druid?" Madison stated sarcastically. "Did I mention that he's probably dead?"

"Yeah, I guess that sounded way better in my head." Stiles sighed.

"Well, what if it's someone else from school?" Scott questioned him. "Remember Matt? We didn't know he was killing people."

"Excuse me? Uh, what? Yes, we did." Stiles narrowed his eyes at him. "I called that from day one actually."

"He did." Madison nodded. "He knew it was Matt."

"Yeah, but we never seriously thought it was him." Scott said to the two.

"I was serious. I was quite seriously. I was deadly serious, but no one listened to me."

"You were deadly serious because he was killing people." Madison laughed. She had made a funny.

"Who are the other three?" Scott asked, patting Madi's back.

"Derek's sister, Cora." Stiles answered. "We don't know anything about her, and she's Derek's sister."

"But she's hot." Madison smirked.

Stiles rolled his eyes at her. "Next, your boss."

"My boss?" Scott asked him, his eyes widening.

"His boss?" Madison asked, using the same tone Scott had used.

"Yeah, your boss." Stiles nodded. "I don't like that whole Obi-Wan thing he's got going on." Madison nodded, seeing where he was coming from. "Ya know, it freaks me out." Scott just stared at him blankly. "Oh my god, have you still not seen Star Wars?"

"I'm appalled by just looking at you right now." Madison scoffed, moving away from the werewolf.

"I swear," Scott chuckled, "if we make it out alive, I will watch the movie."

"Uh, movies." Madison corrected him. "It's plural."

Scott laughed softly at her before turning back to Stiles. "Who's the last one?"

"Uh-" Stiles looked over at Madison, and sighed. "Lydia."

"Excuse me?" Madison snapped at him. "You think that Lydia could be killing all these people?"

"Well, she was totally controlled by Peter, and she had no idea." Stiles explained his reasoning. "Anyways, I'm going to go and get a snack." Stiles stated, standing up.

"I'll go with." Madison grabbed a handful of quarters before the two of the left the room.

They walked over to the vending machine and saw Boyd standing there. "Yo." Stiles smiled at him. Boyd punched in the numbers '201'. "Hey, that's the same thing that I was gonna get."

"Oh my god." Madison smiled sarcastically. "What a coincidence."

The vender stopped mid-vend, and Stiles chuckled. "Hang on, I've got a patented method for this."

"Oh, please don't." Madison sighed, knowing he would end up breaking the vending machine, just like the one at the hospital.

Before Stiles could try shaking the vending machine, Boyd's fist went through it, breaking the glass. He grabbed some crackers and walked off. Madison and Stiles stared at him. Madison shrugged before grabbing as much food as she could carry. Stiles did the same, and the two made their way back to the rooms.

When they entered the room, they found Scott staring out the window. "Hey, Scott. You okay?" Stiles asked him.

Madison's phone beeped and she looked down. 'Need to talk to you and Stiles'.

Word Count - 1090
Author's Note -
I'm actually in love with Madison in this chapter. IDEK what happened. I've been feeling weird tonight, and it all came out through Madison. Some of these things that she is saying doesn't even make sense, but I've realized that she's been actually pretty boring in the last few chapters. I'm sorry for that. This chapter is to make up for that, because I don't even know what happened here. Well, I hope you guys get a laugh out of her.
And some of you are probably wondering why Stiles is okay with Markett, and that's because in this story, Stiles never really liked Lydia, and if he did, it was just a childhood crush and nothing more. I really don't want to bring Stiles into it, making it a love triangle with him, because I love his friendship with Madison, and I don't want to wreck that.
Please comment what you want to see in future episodes, and don't forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 1.5K 21
During the heat of the argument, Lydia accidentally said something to Stiles. Which makes him doubt their relationship. What will happen to Stydia wh...
658K 14.7K 84
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporary, maybe at the wrong time, maybe to...
12.1K 193 17
malia is jealous of stiles and lydia's growing relationship. what extent will she go to get her stiles back? and is malia their biggest threat?
7.1K 285 8
"πΆπ‘Žπ‘™π‘™ 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑙𝑙 π‘…π‘’π‘ β„Ž 𝑂𝑒𝑑 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑒𝑑 𝑂𝑓 π΅π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘β„Ž π‘π‘œπ‘€" ΰΌ„ΰΌ„ΰΌ„ "οΏ½...