Just Another PA. (Jared Padal...

By beautyqueen2222

You are just another P.A on the set of supernatural you are easily over looked. But what if getting noticed b... More

Small Encounters
I know you!
I know just the person
First shooting
Cheers to you!
Rumor has it!
this is not how imagined our first kiss but whatever.
Its a bout to get awkward.
Supernatural-icon Prt.1
A jealous Genevieve.
Supernatural-icon Prt.2
Very first panel with an old friend!!
Dinner with friends old and new.
Best question ever!!
The final panel. (funny moments)
her of all people!!!
first date.
April fools bitch!! (Funny moments on set.)
A month off?! prt 1.
month off prt.2: my birthday at Teen choice?
month off?! prt.3: youll see what happens. :-)
Im moving in!
part 23 time for some action!!
Will you marry me?
lunch with mother in law
shes moving in!!?!?!!
alone with MoNsTeR-In-lAw god help me.
1.3k special chapter celebration part.
option: lets talk...
The tables have turned.
The big day!
The reception.
Ah, Our honeymoon.
Everything is about to change.
Am i even destined to have a baby?
You're having my baby! (perfect title right?)
Oh my gosh youre having a baby!!
telling the fam.
The ultrasound.
House hunting.
The big move.
Painting the baby's room and Jared's surprise?
The end...
Say whaaaaa!?
one last time

option: There is nothing i do better than revenge.

1.1K 52 0
By beautyqueen2222

Your pov:

"(Y/n) I'm having a bit of a bad day so im going to the doctors."

"Ok!!"

I follow her in my car and spy on her from afar. She went to the mall and to a restaurant.

Hmm bad day my ass!

After a bit of spying i asked my friend if i could watch her 7 dogs for her. She needed a break so she happily agreed to letting me take the dogs to my house.
After i get them to my house i cook some nasty pasta concoction and i wait.
I heard a dog barking.

"Ahhh (y/n)!!!!!!!" I heard Jared's mother scream.

Ahhh mothers home.

I take my sauce covered spoon and go into the living room to see Marianne scared on the couch with the dog barking and growling.

"Oh I'm sorry i didn't know you would be home early i had to watch him for a friend!he doesn't bite.No boe sit! Sit!" I 'accidentally' splash sauce on her dress from the spoon. But the dog is silenced. I look at her apolitically. "Was that expensive?"

"It was." She replied with a bit of attitude. She got up and went to her room

To discover the other dogs in her room tearing up her room. "(Y/n)!!!!!!!!"

I chuckle quietly. "Bonus."

After a while i took the dogs back and went back home.

Its almost time for bed. I go to the kitchen to see Marianne with a martini.

"Marianne you know you're not supposed to mix alcohol with your pills!!" I say in a scolding tone.

"I've had a bad day as you can imagine." She says in a sad but sassy tone.

"I know but of you're feeling bad you know you have to take your pills here i get them for you." I say sweetly. I take her martini and get the pill bottle and take the pill i hidden in the bottle which is her real medicine and give it to her with some water.
"Here you go!!" I say smiling.

She reluctantly takes the pill.

I go to the pot with the crazy dish i made earlier.

"And with that how about i meal?" I put the 'food' on the plate and put it in frontof her

"What is that?!"

"Its my mom recipe try its a delicacy. you'll like it. Its like nothing youve ever tasted. Trust me." I say smiling innocently.

She began to nod her head.

Oooh the pills are kicking in i see.

I go over to the sink and wash the pot. "So i talk to Jared earlier today. He's coming home tomorrow I'm soo excited i missed him soo mush i cant wait. I was thinking maybe we can have lunch together what do you think?"

I hear her face fall into the dish.

"Yea me too" i say not turning around.
After i was done i look at her knocked out dead asleep with face in the food.

"Don't you just love being girlfriends." I whisper. As i leave the kitchen. "Night night sleep tight." I turn off the kitchen lights go to the room take a shower and for the first time in a week get some good rest.

The next morning i wake up and head to the kitchen for a nice cup of coffee when i go inside the kitchen i see ruby there looking at Marianne with shock.

"My god i though she went to bed." I say.acting as if i was shocked.

"I haven't seen her this way since the view won an emmy."

"I'd love to stay and help but i have to go pick up Jared from the airport." I say taking a sip of my coffee.

"Mhm." Ruby hummed.

"What?"

"I underestimated you you don't need a gun."

I walk to the exit of the kitchen. "I don't know what you're talking about." I say.

I shower and get ready for the day ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 9.3K 43
𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”Ÿπ”žπ” π”¨ 𝔬𝔫 π”ͺ𝔢 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔒 𝔢𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔒 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔢 𝔀𝔬𝔬𝔑 𝔦'𝔳𝔒 𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯 𝔑𝔬𝔫𝔒 π”°π”¬π” π”¦π”žπ”© π”ͺπ”’π”‘π”¦π”ž / 𝔦𝔫 π”―π”’π”žπ”© 𝔩�...
75.5K 1.7K 21
Ava Carter (you) gets a call one day from Eric Kripke (producer of supernatural) and he tells you to come in for a part on the famous tv show Superna...
2.1K 58 11
You get a call from your ex, Jared Padalecki, to work a few scenes on the set of Supernatural as a hunter that takes a liking to Dean Winchester. The...
410K 14.4K 48
β€’BOOK 1 OF THE JSJL SERIESβ€’ Dreaming to be an actor takes a lot of work. And when your older brother Jared landed you a spot on the show Supernatural...