Prince Harry Ih.sI

By stylesrunsme

"Everyone please rise and applause for your new Prince and Princess!" Harry squeezed my hand tight and put u... More

Prince Harry
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

5

23.1K 592 113
By stylesrunsme

We walked into the kitchen and already the girls seemed to be glaring at me. Each beauty stood behind a silver plate with gold utencils and each of the smiled, proud of what they've prepared for Harry.

Harry dropped my hands to talk, but he kept me close to his side. "Thank you all for preparing your meals. I've got no need to give you long lecture. So, the two women who've created the worst meal will leave tonight." Harry said. 

I drop my eyes from Harry and look over at the girls to see some of them panicking. They've all got to hate me, since I was exempt from this 'challenge'.  If I wasn't smart, I would say that Harry doesn't care for a lady who knows how to cook, he'd just like to see a woman get dirty for him.

Harry looked down at me and smiled, "Let's get to tasting Gisele."

What?

Before I could decline his offer, Harry grabbed my hand and together we walked over to a small table, behind it there was a tall girl with long black hair and dark blue eyes. Harry dressed this girl with a short, tight, blue dress... it suited her well even though she looked like a fancy prostitute.

"What've we got here Tama?" Harry asked her.

Tama smiled wide for Harry, "a well cooked turkey for a well deserved prince, Prince Harry."

I wanted to roll my eyes, was I really going to walk around with Harry and watch each girl try to dazzle him?

Harry grabbed the fork and knife that was beside the large turkey and he cut into the meat, I witnessed the steam come out of the turkey. I licked my lips and watched Harry put the slice he cut in his mouth. He ate half of it but I couldn't stop myself to ask, "how is it?"

Harry looked at Tama and smiled, "so good."

I looked at Tama too, only to see a satisfied smile on her face as well. She put her hands together and looked at Harry only.

"What do you think Gisele?" Harry asked me. Before I could question him, he shoved the fork into my mouth. I looked up to him and I smiled, it tasted devine. I put my hand to his ear to cover my words from Tama, "She's done well," I agree.

Harry smiled and turned to Tama, "You've done well."

Harry picked up my hand again and we walked over to the next table. This girl was tall as well and she wore a pink, lace dress. Her blonde hair was straightened and her pink lips made me mad. Her light brown eyes were capitavating and her jawline was very defined. She was too pretty.

"It's Nicole right?" Harry asked. I tried to hold in my giggle, but I failed. How could Harry not remember the name of this model before us?

Her smile disappeared as she glared at me, "Yes, Prince Harry. But before I could let you try this juicy peice of meat that I've prepared for you, I would like to know why the girl beside you has not participated in today's activity? She's no better than me."

My eyes darted to the ground, she was right, I was no better than her.

"Nicole, I'd like you to know that you're in no position to speak to Gisele like that. And in fact, you're no better... I would like for you to get your belongings and get out. You may keep the dress and jewels. You'll need the clothing to prove to men that you're no hooker and that you have some class."

My jaw dropped and I placed my fingers over my mouth. I turned to Harry with my wide eyes and saw his arms crossed, waiting for Nicole to leave. I tug on his sleeve, "why'd you do that?" I whisper.

"Anyone feel like offending the lovely Gisele? If so, get your shit and leave. Seriously." Harry shouts.

Harry and I watched only Nicole leave. She threw her meal in the trash and apologized. After that, Harry and I continued to taste the rest of the meals. Nicole wasn't considered as his cut of the two women who had to leave. So in total, three women left the castle today.

I step out of the shower and walk over to the dresser that was in the corner of my gigantic bedroom, the one I stayed in the first night. I've noticed this bedroom was bigger than the home Anthony and I shared. I opened the dresser to see nothing, not even a single hanger. Before I could even speak aloud, Leah was beside me. She was holding some type of clothing that I couldn't see since it was covered. 

"Prince Harry has requested you to wear this," Leah said.

She pulled off the white cover and placed it on a chair and then she held a straight long black dress. Before I could fully observe and admire the dress, she held it down for me to step into. As Leah helped me get into the dress, I felt it tighten from under my breast and my chest was pushed up because of it.

Leah turns me to face her and she puts sterling silver and black diamond bangels on my left arm and then places a diamond ring on my right ring finger. Leah gives me a smile then grabs my hand and we walk to the bathroom. I sit on a white leather chair as Leah starts to do my hair and makeup. She forbids me from turning to look at the mirror and see myself until she's finished, so I wait.

Liner is applied to my eyes, mascara to my lashes and other makeup prodcuts that I could live without. Leah blow dries my hair and straightens it, leaving it to fall on my back, she combs my hair from the front and hair sprays it.

Before Leah allows me to look at her 'creation,' she quickly runs out of the bathroom and grabs the skinny black heels that Harry insists I wear. She puts them on me and asks for me to stand.

"Brace yourself," she says while removing her small fingers from my face.

I look in the mirror to see a beautiful looking girl in a beautiful black dress. I convince myself numerous times that it has to be me, but I can't believe it. The dress is beautiful and fits on my body well and the makeup makes me look like a different person. Leah was talented.

"This is unbelievable," I tell her.

"You look very pretty. Hopefully good enough for Harry to wife you. You're wonderful and it's no secret that he certainly treats you better than the rest." 

I smile and put my head down. "I don't know." I shyly respond.

"Where am I supposed to be going anyway?"

"Harry didn't tell me a thing. But I know it'll just be you two."

*

I step out of the fancy car and hold onto the hand of the chauffeur who offered to help me out. He was a middle aged man, who wore a suit; he told me that Harry has been unpatiently waiting and I can't help but laugh.

As I reach the doors of the fancy club, I'm greeted by a very big and intimidating body guard.
"Excuse me," he starts to say, and before I can explain what I was doing here, he puts his hand to his ear and listens to a man who was speaking to him from a device. "Please head in," the body guard says.

I nod and lift my dress as the guard opens and closes the door for me. Bright lights, loud music and the smell of alcohol filled my senses. I stayed by the door, looking all over for Harry, whom I couldn't find.

"So glad you could make it, Gisele." Harry whispered in my right ear.

"Hello," I smile to him. My eyes check him out and he surely looks so pleasant in his black suit, and I almost complement him, but I hold my urge back.

"Come with me," Harry says. Grabbing my hand, we both walk to an isolated room with many booths. The booth we were heading towards had a bottle of champagne and two tall glasses. 

Harry stretches his arm and lets me sit in first. He stands in front of the table while opening the champagne and pour us both some in the glasses. 

"I hope you like Dom Perignon," Harry says as he fills our glasses half way. "By the way, you look lovely."

"Thank you," I blush.

Harry grabs my glass and I extend my hand to reach it. I look at the sparkling gold liquid and I already remind myself how much I hate alcohol. "Have you ever had a drink?" Harry asks, he must've noticed my uncomfortability. 

"Never."

Harry laughs as he puts the glass to his lips. "Ever been to a club?"

"No."

As Harry downs the drink in his glass, I can't help but look at the way he swallows, holds his glass, and looks at me while he drinks. When the glass is empty, he sits it on the table and still stands in front of me, glaring at my untouched champagne. "Drink it," he commands.

I nod my head and put the glass to my lips. I take a quick sip and swallow hard, closing my eyes. It's so strong. I drink more than half my glass before I could even look at Harry, who's eyes were on me. 

"You like it?" He asks. 

As much as I would like to say no and just spill my drink back into the bottle, I remind myself that Harry is still a prince and it would be rude of me to say no, so I nod my head.

Harry smirks and grabs my glass, filling it to the top this time, along with his. After filling our glasses Harry finally sits inside our booth to my right. I grab my drink and start to sip from it since I know Harry will ask me to drink up. I almost gag as I swallow, this is awful.

Harry notices moves his left hand to my upper thigh. "I'm glad you like it." Oh the sarcasm.

I smile at him. This is going to be a hell of a night. 

Harry moves his hand south of his original position and puts his lips to my ear. "I've told you that you look beautiful right?"

I chuckle and nod, yet again.

"Do you like me Gisele?" Harry asks. 

I turn my head to look in his eyes and nod.

I mean it's not like I could say no. I can't even imagine what he'd do if I said I didn't. Besides, I wasn't lying anyway. Harry has an attracting personality.

Harry moves his hand even further and I cringe. He smiles and puts his lips to my ear, nibbiling on it. "Mm, I think I want you Gisele."

I grab my glass of champagne off the table and down half of it, closing my eyes.  As I set it down I start to choke and Harry laughs. "You're choking on 40,000 dollar champagne, how cute." 

Harry puts those plump lips of his back to my ear, the vibration of his voice tickling my skin. "You know, I'd rather you be choking on something else."

My eyes widen and I completely turn my head to look at him. "Harry," I start to say, and before I could scold him for speaking inappropriately, a waiter walks in and places two plates of stake in front of Harry and I, and then two salads. I thank the waiter on behalf of Harry and I, and watch him walk out. 

Before I could grab my eatting utensils and dig in, Harry grabs my wrist. "What were you going to say, swearheart?"

I hesistate to answer, but the words rush out of my mouth before I could hold them back.

"Harry, you shouldn't be so explicit during dinner." And if it weren't for Harry holding onto my right wrist, I would've put my hands to my mouth; I actually just told a prince how to behave.

"Yeah? But you look so fucking sexy right now. I almost feel like knocking the food off this table and going at you, so hard." Harry says, letting go of my wrist and grabbing his utensils to cut his stake. "I know how a good girl likes it. Oh and don't forget to finish your glass. You look very tempting by the way."

After hearing Harry's description of how he'd rather spend dinner, my hands go to my stomach, holding it down. My virgin ears felt sick and I can't explain the cramped feeling I have after listening to his obscene language. I almost get out of the booth to run to the bathroom, but then Harry coughs and I turn to look at him with my pained eyes. 

He's holding a fork with a peice of meat on it, he waits for me to open my mouth before he places it on my tongue. "Do you like it?" he asks.

I eat the food and nod. "It's good," I confirm.

"I mean't my idea. Would you like to be bent over this table, with my-"

"Stop! Please. Stop. No, no I wouldn't."

Harry lets out a chuckle, "Why not? Baby, I bet you taste better than anything we'll be having tonight."

I grab a hold of my stomach again and look at my untouched plate. Harry's language literally makes me feel lightheaded and sick. "Harry, I need to go the restroom."

"Wait, would you be able to confirm that you taste good?" Harry asks me. 

I immediately move away from him and get up on my legs. Before I could storm out of our room and  go to the bathroom to breathe, Harry grabs my wrist again. "Sit," he orders.

"But-"

"Sit," he repeats. "I can't help but notice how much you love when I talk explicitly during dinner, I should do it more often." 

After hearing Harry's sarcastic comment, I start to cotemplate whether or not I should apologize for telling Harry what to do, but still he shouldn't be talking dirty while we eat. I look at Harry's face and pay attention to the smirk his lips have on. "Harry, you're language is making me sick." I admit to him.

"Have you ever got sick before? Pun intended."

"Please stop, I'm begging you. No, I have never done any of those things. No one has ever made me feel this way, or made me feel sick for that matter. Can I please go to the restroom?" 

*

Harry and I share the same vehicle and the car ride to his mansion is silent. He keeps a hand on my thigh and I don't bother to ask him to remove it. 

Harry puts his hands on my back as we step into the castle. I almost stumble over the large mat in front of the door, but thankfully Harry held onto me. We make our way to the stairs, and I haven't even stepped onto the fifth stair before I almost trip. Harry puts his hands to my waist and the steps infront of me seem to become blurry. I put my foot out to get to the next step but then Harry holds onto me even tighter. 

"I was actually shocked to see how well you handled the champagne back there. After half a glass, a girl will usually be knocked out, and you had two. But don't worry babe, I'll take care of you."

And before I knew it, I was in Harry's room, looking at his bed. My eyes would dart from pillow to sheet to blanket, in that order until Harry got out of the bathroom.

"How are you feeling Gisele, babe?"

Harry put his hand to the back of my neck and turned me to face him. My eyes bolt to his hair, he must've combed it and put water into it because I see a water droplet on the ends of his brown ringlets. 

Without thinking, literally, I put my hand to his hair; ignoring his question. After my hands pushed his hair back and I made his hair dry again, I put my fingers to his bare chest and I start to trace a tattoo of his. 

Harry held me closer and put his hand to my bottom. "That champagne has fucked you up. But baby, just know that I enjoy you, a lot. You just happened to have got really tipsy off the drink, kay?"

Harry pushed me on his bed and laid on top of me, I watched his lips move up and down, but the only thing I could comprehend of what he said was that he asked some sort of question.

"Kay," I responded.

He smiled at me and started to kiss my cheek. I kept my hands on his arms and I started to breathe heavily when his lips made their way to my neck. The way his tongue traced over my skin, and how he bit onto it made me want to go mental, but sadly, my body at this point was immune to everything. 

As Harry continued to kiss me all over, I lifted my back, I wanted to take off my dress; I couldn't handle the way it tightly kept my body together. Without using words, Harry put his hands to my back and started to take the dress off me. I thanked him by giving him a smile which he returned.

I completely forgot I wasn't wearing a bra till Harry put his lips onto one of my breast. I felt a bit of pain, but that didn't stop me from putting my hands to the back of Harry's head and pushing him down. I almost screamed at how hard he was sucking, till he put his hand to cover my mouth.

He moved his hand off my lips and his thumb held my jaw. He gave me a chuckle. "I like to please you babe; I doubt you'd ever let me do this if you hadn't had a drink or two. You're one of those 'hard to get' girls, but that shit doesn't work for me."

My eyes continue to stare into Harry's and I can't help but smile at his words. He's right, this would've never happened if I wasn't so intoxicated and I wasn't playing hard to get, I just wasn't used to doing anything like this.

Harry takes my hand off his shoulder and puts it to his lips, giving the front of my palm a kiss. "I'll let you sleep, goodnight baby."

I tried to wait until Harry rolled off me, but it's like his words had a spell on me. I suddenly fell into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 17K 22
"Stop," Harry whispered as the smaller man in front of him placed his soft delicate hands on either side of his head. Harry whimpered as he felt ano...
330K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
2.1K 84 40
"Every prince needs his princess.." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ THIS STORY IS EXTREME CHEESE! i wrote this story when i was nine and i never...
17.1K 342 45
"Because if you cheating on her will make her taste all of the sufferings I've been through, then I would be glad." I said then turned around to walk...