Temptation

By dazzlingxharry

"I feel so tempted to kiss you out of nowhere, I feel so tempted to be by your side every chance I get. It's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
PLEASE COMMENT
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Important!
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Not an update!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
.
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Im sorry
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
..
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
CAST
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Hi guys!
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
chapter 85
Chapter 86
✏️
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Soooo

Chapter 24

4.3K 45 1
By dazzlingxharry

I wake up the next morning, not wanting to even go to school today. I don't have the energy to even move over to the other side of my bed to turn the alarm clock off. I swear, Every time I hear that thing I want to bash it with a hammer so I won't ever hear it again.

After taking my shower and putting on shorts and a Rolling Stones t shirt I walk downstairs to get some breakast.

My mother is sitting on the island in the kitchen and she looks at me and doesn't say a word. She glances back up at me after a couple of seconds and puts down the newspaper that she's been reading and smiles at me.

"What?" I smile back. She's thinking about something and I'm not sure if I know where this is going.

"Let's have a girls day out." She picks up her cup of tea and takes a sip and waits for my response.

"You're encouraging me to skip school to hang out with you." I smirk and she laughs a little.

"I'm sure you're doing fine in your classes, one day off won't hurt." This surprises me. School has always been my mothers top priority for me. School always came first for everything and if she's telling to take a day off, hell yea I'm going to take it.

"And what is it that you have in mind?" I quint my eyes and take a muffin out of the basket sitting in the middle of the island.

"Shopping? Maybe you could get some new clothes, maybe we can see if we could get you a car." A car? Maybe I should get a car. I feel bad spending her money like this but it has been raining a lot these past few days and riding my bike to school would only leave me soaked during my first couple of classes. "And I also need to talk to you." Oh course. I knew this was coming.

I nod my head and agree with her offer. "Under one condition." I hold up a finger and her eyes examine my face. "I pick out my own clothes and the car, I don't want anything to fancy, okay?" I take another bite of my muffin and she nods her head.

"Deal. But only if you let me actually talk to you when we have our talk, I don't want to argue with you."

"Fine. Thanks mother."

"Call me mom." She wants me to call her mom now? Who is this woman and where is my mother?

"Okayyyyy..mom." She smiles at my words and I look at my phone to check facebook.

"We'll leave in about twenty minutes. I have to go put away the laundry and then we'll head out." She says and walks behind the stool I'm sitting on and rubs my back.

"Okay." I respond and she disappears up the stairs.

I text Abby and let her know that I wouldn't be coming to school today. I told her the truth about why I'm not and she was shocked that my mother, I mean mom, actually let me stay home for a day.

*but are you still coming to the party tomorrow night?-Abby* I still haven't thought much about the invite. I tell her that I'll let her know tomorrow because I still have to think about it.

I know the possibilities of ever seeing that guy are slim. But just knowing that this all started at a party scares the hell out of me that something else could happen.

--

My mom and I have been at the mall for almost three hours and it's getting kind of hard carrying all of these bags full of new accessories. I shopped at stores that I usually do. I got a couple of jeans and tops from forever21 and a leather jacket from there as well. I went into wet seal and also got some nice flowing dresses and a new bathing suit for if and when I decide to go to the beach. Lastly, I went into a craft store and bought some art accessories for me to use while my mom was using the bathroom.

I'm feeling a little hungry now and as soon as my mom comes out of her favorite store I automatically ask her if we'll be eating lunch here.

She looks to her left and scans through the food Court with her big brown eyes and lets out a deep sigh.

"I guess we can." She agrees and elbows me gently on the side when I smile.

She's been acting strange. Not that I'm complaining but I have a feeling that she's doing this for a reason and I'm kinda nervous why.

I look around the food area and scan through the different varieties of food stands. There's a Burger King, subway, Chinese place and pizza. Pizza.

"Let's get subway.-" darn it. I wanted pizza. "BLT's on me" she smiles and tugs me along to follow her to the stand.

As soon as we sit down I take a sip of my drink and begin to unwrap my sandwich.

"So.." My mom begins to talk as I start to take a bite of my food. I have a feeling that this is where she's going to start giving me a 'talk'. "I wanted to talk to you."

"Okay." I say with a full mouth and try to cover it with my hand.

"First, how are you? About the divorce and all?" She takes a sip out of her iced tea and focus's her attention back to me. I shrug.

"Fine, I guess. It's still all a little bit of a shocker but I'm okay." I give her a weak smile and she looks at the table again and swallows her food to speak.

"You sure?" She questions and I nod.

"Yes, why?" I take another bite and lettuce falls to my chin and I catch it and place it back into my mouth. The way I'm eating right now is probably annoying her but I'm starving.

"You seem different.-" she looks around the room and I can tell she's thinking of what she's going to say next. "Is it..is it Harry, sweetie?"

"No." I say and look at the table again.

"You can tell me." She puts her hand on top if mine and I pull it away gently.

"It's okay, mom. There's nothing going on between Harry and I" I tell her and she frowns.

"Sure didn't seem that way." She argues , referring to the night she walked in on us. I stare up at her and I shake my head at her remark and take anther sip out of my drink; trying to think of what to say in the mean time. I hope she changes the subject.

"Do you..do you think you maybe like him?" I almost spit out my drink at her words and I start to laugh. "Why are you laughing?" She smiles as I continue to laugh.

I finally slow down my laughter to speak. "Mom, where is this going," I ask and her smile fades.

"Look, don't take this the wrong way.-" she begins and I'm hoping she doesn't say anything that'll make this day go downhill. "If you like Harry, which I honestly think you do..I won't be happy about it." I cross my arms over my chest and see if she has anything else to say. "It's just, he doesn't seem like the type that would be right for my daughter." She stops.

I take a deep breath and think about what she's saying. In a way she's right. He's not good for me. We're totally different people, he's so dark and full of secrets that he keeps trapped and I'm an outspoken person. I clear my throat and shut my eyes.

"Mom, nothing is going on.." I lean forward and look in her eyes. I don't explain my feeling to her about Harry because I'm still confused about them myself. I'm not even sure if I like him. "That night was..it wasn't supposed to happen and I'm sorry."

She smiles at me and I lean back into my chair and accidentally kick one of the bags and it falls over. A paint brush rolls a little on the floor and I grab it quickly and hope she hasn't notice. I throw it in the bag and sit back up strait in my seat.

"What was that?" She points to the bag and I look down and then back up at her.

"What?"

"What fell onto the floor." I know she knows what is was. Oh my gosh, think think think.

"Oh um, I stopped by the craft store to get some supply's for my art class." That's a good excuse, hopefully she'll believe it.

"Don't they have supplies there?" Damn it.

"Yeah, but the supplies are old and have dried up paint on them. I'd rather bring in fresh ones for Myself."

"Oh," is all she says.

---

The car ride home consisted of my mom listening to classical music from god knows when and me looking out of the car window. After the mall we decided to apply myself to get a new car. I decided on getting a white sentra, it's not to shabby and not too old either. It should be ready tomorrow so I could pick it up after school.

"Thank you," I look across to the left to look at my mom who has been humming to the music the whole ride back.

"For what?" She smiles and focuses her attention on the rode.

"Today..I needed a break." I say and she smiles as me and puts her blinker on to turn onto our street.

We get to the gates and stroll up the long drive way. "Who's that?" My mother points and I look up In the distance, I see a black car parked near the house. It's Harry's car.

"It's Harry." I say and I could see at the corner of my eye her looking at me with wide eyes with confusion. "I'll see what he wants. Can you please just put my bags in the house? I'll just be a couple of minutes." I ask her and she nods slowly.

"Just remember what I said." She says and steps out of the car an grabs the bags out of the back seat and brings them into the house. I wait until she shuts the door and I look over at Harry and his hands are in his dark jean pockets and he's wearing a red and black plaid shirt and a black beanie.

I walk over slowly with my head facing the gravel.

"You weren't at school today." Is the first thing that he says. I look up at him and then to the side.

"My mom wanted to have a girls day out." I look back at him and he crosses his arms over his chest and leans back against his car again.

"Oh, that's nice." There's a feeling of awkwardness and tension between the both of us and I know he could feel it too.

"Why are you here?" I ask a little to harshly and regret it when I see the look of hurt forming in his eyes.

"I was just making sure you were okay." He kicks a rock that is on the ground.

"You don't have to worry. You could've texted me or something."

"You and I both know you wouldn't respond to them." He says and I pull my jacket tighter around my body and I get chills going up my spine. He's right, I probably wouldn't.

"Do you want to come inside?" I point to the door and he shrugs

"I don't think your mom would like that." He looks down again.

"Come on." I walk a head and he follows behind me.

(Okay so I tried to make this chapter a little bit longer than usual! I hope you like it.

Remember you guys could follow me on twitter, it's GlammingNarry and just ask for a follow back :)

Please comment and vote! The comments help me see if you guys are actually enjoying it. Please don't be shy to point out things that you don't like, I want to see everyone's opinions.

thank you guys for reading :) )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
688K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
907K 41.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
52.8M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...