Adopted by my Idols {One Dire...

By 1Dmaniacs

Channing Edwards, 17, had witnessed her parent's death due to a tragic train wreck. (No, this is not the kin... More

From now on.. Things are going to be a little different..
The last goodbye
Chapter Three: A walk in the park
NOT AN UPDATE SORRY
The Day
Louis Tomlinson......is my Dad?
A day in the Tomlinson residence
You're sick, and you get a surprise in your face!
Guilt trip!
The Date...
Truth or Dare
I Just Couldn't Sleep.....
Dealing with the Hate
News Flash!
Let's go to the Beach each
Beach Day with a dash of Disappointment
Take A Walk And Have A Hang Out
Can somebody please tell me what just happened?
I was so mad!
What Did I Do? Pt. 1
What Did I Do? p.2
Niall To The Rescue
Finding the Problem
It's Time
Pranks Wars pt 1:
Prank Wars pt. 2
Prank Wars pt. 3: The final prank
Turtle Time
It's Louis' Birthday...
Author's Note (important)
Best Friends and Enemies
Happy Birthday
Dedicated to our one and only, Uniturltes

Recovery

585 18 0
By 1Dmaniacs

Recovery

It's been a week since my meltdown. I haven't spoke of it since. The boys have been on my watch all day, everyday, making sure I wasn't upset. I really do love them. No matter what I saw, I will always have a strong affection towards these boys. No matter how much I yell at Louis for not being my dad, he really is.

"What do you guys wanna do today?" I asked the boys, who were sitting down at the dinner table.

"Maybe we can go to the fair that came yesterday!" Liam suggested.

"Yeah, that'd be fun!" Louis said jumping up from his seat. I nodded and smiled at him. That would be fun, I thought. 

"Well, what time do you wanna leave?" Harry said in a deep voice.

"Well since it's almost noon now, how about 1:30?" Zayn said.

"An hour and a half!?" I exclaimed. "I better go get ready." I jumped up and ran up the stairs, no time for this.

I went over to my closet and opened the mirrored doors. Inside I saw my favorite sweater. It was blue knit- stitched. I threw it on with a white undershirt under it.

I dug through my jeans and picked put white washed ripped semi-skinny jeans. I found my Uggs underneath my bed and put them on over the fuzzy socks I was wearing.

I then went over to my mirror and started brushing through my knotted hair. I didn't bother straightening it or curling it. The cold will just make all of my hard work frizz. 

I opened my window and stuck my hand outside. 'Damn, it's cold,' I thought pulling my hand back in and slamming it shut. I grabbed my scarf and leather gloves. I walked into my bathroom, the air sending chills down my spine. I leaned over the sink and brushed my teeth. I rinsed my yellow tooth brush and wiped away my extra spit from my mouth with a towel.

When I finally felt satisfied with my look, I went down the stairs, slipping my phone in my pocket.

"Hey Channy, you look nice." Zayn said when I arrived down stairs.

"Thanks," I smiled at him. "Are you guys ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah, but you finished ten minutes late," Louis piped in. I glanced over at the clock on the wall. It read 1:42 p.m.

"Sorry, I am a girl, my king." I bowed to him. I straightened up and z-snapped my fingers. I was the first out of the door, and into the car. This got my shot gun.

I buckled up and had my finger on the radio. 'I get to pick the station,' I thought.

Louis sat in the front seat and everyone filled in the back. Niall sat behind he and he lifted up the head rest thing and started poking my head. I looked back at him with a death glare. I shrugged and continued. I slammed the head rest on his hand and he made a girlish squeak.

"Was the you mate?" Harry asked him, laughing.

"No," Niall replied, embarrassed.

"Okay, let's get this show on the road," Liam said, poking Louis' arm. He started the car and I clicked the radio on and hit the number four button. Give me Love by Ed Sheeran came on.

"Hell yeah! This is my jam!" I yelled throughout the car. I heard a few laughs and a couple of agreements.

Give me love like her,

'Cause lately I've been waking up alone,

Pain splattered teardrops on my shirt,

Told you I'd let them go,

I sang the lyrics loudly for everyone to hear. I pretty much danced in my seat until the song ended. Another song started playing that I didn't know so I lowered the volume and decided to make small talk with the boys.

"So, are you all excited for the fair?" I said like I was the mum and they were my five children.

"Yeah," The all replied like it was true.

"Are we going to be good?" I asked them.

"Maybe," The said in the same manner.

"Maybe we can buy some cotton candy, yeah?"

"Yes, oh my god us!" The sure were more excited then I was.

_____________________________________________________________

Soon we arrived at the fair and Harry and Niall jumped from the car and started running towards the entrance. I started running after them. Remember when I said I was on the track team, well it comes in handy in these situations.

I soon caught up with them and grabbed their neck collars. "Wow, you guys are really slow!" I told them.

"Nah uh, you just run fast," Harry stuck his tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes, playfully.

"Sure," I said, letting them go. They got up and brushed dust off of them.

All five of us walked up to the ticket booth to pay for our tickets. "Six please," Liam said, looking back at the other four playing near the street. He turned back and payed the man. "Boys," He called. "Come get your tickets!" They all came up to him and grabbed their tickets.

"Thank you, Liam," Zayn and I said after getting ours.

"You're welcome," He said. We all entered the fair and began to chose rides.

It turned out that we all wanted to go on different rides, so we made up a buddy system.

Harry and I were going on the Ferris wheel and going on from there.

Zayn and Liam were going to start at the roller coasters. And Niall and Louis were going to start at the house of mirrors. We were going to meet up at the corn dog stand in one hour.

Harry and I rushed off to the Ferris Wheel. This was honestly my favorite part of fairs. We waited in the long line for our turn. About ten minutes later the line moved up 20 people. We were currently next in line. I was excited so I started jumping.

"Next!" The man at the controls called. We walked up to the man and showed our tickets. He let us on and we took our seats. The ride began and we were lifted up into the air, our seat rocking back and forth. Harry gripped my arm. 

"What's wrong?" I asked him, worried.

"Nothing, just we are really high up," He looked at me.

"Are you scared?" I asked growing more worried.

"No, I'm not, it's just that I can see Niall and Louis" He looked over to the left.

"Oh yeah, I see them too!" I waved at them but they didn't see.

After our ride was over, we went to the next area which was the roller coasters.

We made it to the line, where we saw Liam and Zayn just now getting on their coaster. We still have thirty minutes left until we all meet up.

By the time we got to the gate for the ride, we only had ten minutes left. "We can forget the house of mirrors," I complained.

We got onto the ride, time ticking away. We got on the first seat. The ride began and we shoot up hundreds of feet into the air. I started screaming and so did Harry. For a deep voice, his scream is pretty high pitched.

After a few loop-de-loops the ride ended with us stumbling like we were drunk.

"Okay, we have to find the others," I said, looking for the corn dog stand. We wandered around the fair until we found a stand. None of the others were there.

"Where are they..?" Harry asked.

"how am I supposed to know?" I questioned him. I grabbed my phone and dialed Niall's number.

"Hey, where are you guys at?" I asked him. 

"At the corn dog stand, where are you?" He asked

"At the corn dog stand." I answered back. "Is Liam and Zayn with you?"

"No they aren't." He said.

"Damn, there must be more then one corn dog stand,"  I said. "See you soon," I said to him. We hung up.

I turned to Harry and said, "Looks we got a scavenger hunt on our hands," We went off to find the others.

It turned out there were seven corn dog stands and only three pairs.

______________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey Uniturtles!

WASSUP?

We hope you like this chapter!

Haven't updated in a few days so here you go. 

I hope you guy's are excited for your Christmas present!!

~Karly & Lexy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 584 32
When Shani and Hope get adopted by All Time Low, both there lifes take a turn for the best, Hopes youtube chanel blows up, They live next to O2L, the...
46.6K 897 37
Katie Linn, a 15 year old who was abandoned by her mum before Katie could even remember . Her mother was 15 when she gave birth to Katie. Katie's mu...
11.1K 379 28
Becca white is a 12 year old girl with two dead parents and haunting past. She has lived in the orphanage for 7 years. One day 5 normal-looking boys...
169K 3.1K 51
Adopted by 5 Guys by tgoodw6375 Elizabeth just turned 2. Her parents loved her very much, but they sadly died in a tragic wreck before they could see...