Rising of The Blood Moon (Gir...

By TheMoonlightPoet

Hatspehut and Saryia have been married for four years now. To Hatspehut, life couldn't be better. She has a h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author's Note

Chapter 17

21.4K 587 74
By TheMoonlightPoet

Apollo

Haty's taken the pack over completely. I have no problem with this, she is a great leader. She will be a great empress, and Alpha. It is her birthright as much as it is mine. Odin as Alpha is a joke, he doesn't know how to train his pack. I already know his pack will be weak, and will need Hatspehut to bail him out. He will only have Hatspehut, I won't help him. I walk outside to the bunkers, the pack waits my command.

Hatspehut, being a smart Alpha has put me in charge of the training of the entire Imperial Werewolf Army. At least I will be over command of it when we have won this war. My father was the best warrior on the planet, another reason why I was put in charge of the army. I am my great father's prodigy. He taught me everything I know. The pack bows their heads along with the Yang's wolf escort. They all speak great English so there isn't any problems with communication.

"Pack fall in!" I boom in my Elder tone. The fifty wolves fall into five lines facing me. I take off my shirt and throw it to the side. I have to admit not only do I have the charisma of an Alpha, I got the body too. In the old pack I was one of the strongest wolves. Father was so proud of me, I was even more proud to be his son. Some of the girls gasp and giggle amongst themselves. I roll my eyes and look over at Rayne who stands there with a scowl overhearing the girls. I send her a smile and turn my attention back to the pack.

"Shift! We begin today with a run!" I growl loudly. My eyes turn black and my wolf burst from his human shell. My white mane shines in the light, it then fades into the rest of my dark brown fur. The rest of the pack shifts into their wolves. Rayne walks up to me, I come face to face with her in wolf form. She kisses my snout then walks indoors. I turn back to the back and walk up to them.

"Today we will be working on your stances, blocks, and dodges! Pair up, we start with stances!" The wolves rush to pair with eachother.

"But Elder Apollo, I thought we were running first." The Omega of the pack speaks up. His head drops when I make eye contact with him. I thump over to him and look down at him.

"New plan, after I have worked you all for twenty three hours we spend the last hour running. You are going to be the toughest pack in the entire region. Thank you Omega Jack." I snarl his name. His tail goes between his legs as he slowly turns back to his opponent. I turn back from the wolves when I smell my little brother. He stands there with his arms crossed.

"Do you need a partner brother? I would be happy to help you." Odin takes off his shirt then shifts into his wolf. He and Haty have large wolves, but I am still the biggest out of the three of us. He paws up to me and I snarl before nodding my head.

"Pay attention! Watch and see how you are to act in battle." I turn back to my brother who is already in attacking position. I smile to myself and prepare myself. Slowly we circle eachother, keeping eye contact. I stomp my paw towards Odin and he jumps, stupid mistake brother. I jump on him quickly pinning his shoulders down.

"Never let yourself be startled by fakes like that. You allow it, you die." I say to the pack. Odin begins growling at me. I snarl back at the disrespect. I let him up and he lashes out at me. I am tackled back, but fight my way up pinning him down again.

"If your opponent lunges at you like a wild dog, let him. Let him use his energy against himself, use his energy to pin him down, and deliver the fatal blow." Odin squirms from under me and bites my ear taking me down. I hit him in the face and he bits my paw hard. I yelp in pain then force myself up again. I stand on my fours, and lunge at him. He stands firm and meets me in the middle. We tussle back and forth, but me winning and finally he takes it too far.

He clamps down on my right hind leg and again I yelp in pain. I snarl and turn and bite his head. I throw him to the ground and press my paw down on his throat. He struggles and squirms but I have him down. He begins to choke and I press down harder. Suddenly I am rammed off my brother. I stumble to my feet and see Hatspehut in her wolf form standing over Odin protectively.

Hatspehut

I stand with Saryia, Jamie, the Yangs, and the rest of the vampire elders looking over a map of the world. We have made a plan to have the troops of each elder split in their territory. The other half goes to Fort Crescent. This war plan has been made to protect the vampire families that are left behind, and to protect the royal family, that being Saryia, Belle, and I. The door swings open and Belle comes in with Odin and Apollo's children behind her.

"Momma! Help, Uncle Odin and Uncle Apollo are fighting outside!" My wolf snarls and quickly I shift into my wolf. I dash out the room to the bunkers and see Apollo standing over Odin with his paw driven into Odin's neck. A louder growl thunder through my chest and I run to them. I ram Apollo off and stand over my brother protecting him from Apollo. Apollo stumbles to his feet, his back leg looks really bad. Still I am pissed that this is going on.

"What the hell is going on?! You almost killed him!" I say barring my teeth at my older brother. Odin gets from under me and is about to attack Apollo, but a black wolf and redish brown wolf block his way. Ann and Selene growl at Odin and I step towards Apollo. He sees he has really pissed me off now. His head is bowed low in submission, his tail tucked between his legs.

"I'm sorry." He mutters. I snarl and slam my paw against the ground.

"Yeah you should be! If you will be the general of my army, then act like one!" I growl in Supreme Alpha tone. His head goes down lower.

"Go to the doctor, have your leg checked out, comeback with a better attitude! And you!" I snap my head back to Odin. His head and tail is already dropped.

"Go to the doctor after he is out there and make sure he didn't damage anything." Odin nods then drops his head further. Apollo limps past him, they exchange a growl and a look. I growl warningly and they drop their heads again.

"Not a very harmonious family I see." Elder Jade comments. I give Ann and Selene a nod and they take over the pack's training for the day. I look up at Saryia who is glaring at Jade.

"It isn't their fault, if anyone is to blame its me." Saryia snatches a towel from Marie and walks indoors. I trot after her. She turns around and puts the towel over her arm. I look around the turn back into a human. Saryia puts the towel around me then brushes back my dark brown hair.

"Relax baby girl." I chuckle dryly then look back at her.

"Relax that's all you got for me right now is relax?! If you haven't noticed there is a war, my brothers are acting like wild dogs, my daughter doesn't know what she is, but its okay cause you say relax!" My voice echoes through the hall. Saryia sighs then crosses her arms.

"I know that there is a lot going on now, but don't you dare blow up at me."

"What are you going to do to me?! You ganna put me in the corner, put me in the box, YA GANNA WHIP ME?! HUH!?" Saryia's eyes widen.

"What have I done to you? All the sudden your acting like I'm the enemy! Is this all because of Aria's letter? I read it and you and I both know that was a bunch of bullshit!" I cross my arms then shake my head.

"No its not! Belle has no clue how to act around werewolves! She thinks she is a damn vampire! She is mine, my daughter! She will not be corrupted by you or your world!"

"I'm not trying to croup her Hatspehut! And she is my daughter too! You will not turn any of this on me, or vampires! Don't let Aria push us apart, or maybe you do want to be in her bed!" My jaw drops and Saryia puts her hand over her mouth.

"I didn't mean that." I cross my arms again holding the towel close to my body.

"Oh yes you did. And maybe I mean this: I want a divorce!" Soon as the last word flew out my mouth my wolf howls in agony. Saryia's light blue eyes twinge in pain.

"You don't mean that... Please tell me you don't mean that." I wipe away the tears from my face and nod slowly.

"I don't mean it, but I just need to be away from you. All of this is too overwhelming right now. I just need to be with Belle and be alone." Quickly Saryia puts her hands on my shoulders.

"No, please. I need you, Hatspehut. Don't deny me the only thing that I love more than life. Don't take you and Belle away from me." She whispers against the crook of my neck. I sigh deeply and embrace her.

"I don't know what to do, Saryia. I need time to think." We look at eachother, she nods then kisses my head.

"At least stay in bed with me." I nod and hug her again.

"I love you so much." I whisper in her ear. She embraces me tighter.

"I love you too." We look back in eachother's eyes then. I wrap the towel around myself tighter.

"I'm going to check on Apollo." She nods then lets go of my hand. I walk to the infirmary, Apollo sits in human form with a towel over his stuff. His dark brown hair is all over his head. He sees me and his eyes drop.

"What happened out there? Not just today but what has been going on? You and Odin are at eachother's throat daily. Why?" Apollo pats the space next to him and I sit.

"During the first war near the end when we knew what was about to happen, dad made me promise him something. I had to promise to survive and comeback to you and Odin. I have to protect you during your reign over the werewolves, and I have to continue the Elder line of our family. To do that I must be Alpha. You understand why Odin was made Alpha. The only reason was because you all thought I was dead. The law states that is the oldest heir is alive, then the second heir must give up the Alpha spot. I know that with the vampire victory the laws of packs were disheveled, but Odin knows the law. He should have given up the Alpha spot. All I am trying to do is keep my word to father." Apollo sniffles and wipes away a few tears.

"What kind of son would I be if I didn't keep my word to him, he died in my place, Saryia was supposed to tear my throat out, but he went in my place. You have no idea how much weight is on me because of that, and the many promises I made to him. I have fulfilled many of them, but Odin wouldn't let me do the one thing that he wanted me to do the most. Please don't be mad at me. I'm as lost as you are right now." I stare at him as he wipes away more tears. I lean my head on his shoulder.

"I understand, but that doesn't mean that you try to kill your brother. Try to find ways to resolve things without violence. Do that for me please?" He puts his head on mine then nods.

"Yes sister." I nod then kiss his cheek. I rise just when Rayne comes into the room. She looks at the bite on the back of Apollo's calf then shakes her head.

"I know this news might be untimely, but Apollo." She holds up a pregnancy test, "It's positive." Apollo's eyes widen as he stares at Rayne. The smile grows on his face, he gets up from the table and drops to his knees in front of her. He kisses her belly then puts his hand over it.

"Please just be one this time." Rayne laughs then he gets up and kisses her.

"I love you." He says before kissing her again. He hugs her tightly then Rayne looks him up and down.

"Put some clothes on boy! Does this look like a remote jungle to you?" I laugh then leave them to it. I go up to my room and grab some clothes, after I go get Belle, Sonya, and David. They got a lot of learning to do. I just hope Saryia is right and all of the Aria crap is just that, crap. Whatever, for now let me start them off with the basics.

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you like the chapter! Question: Do you think Haty is letting all this Aria bs go to her head? If you were her what would you do? Comment Vote Peace:) Love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 211 18
Have you ever been in love? Have you ever felt a longing to be with someone ? Do you like Vampire/Werewolf novels? Well maybe you would enjoy this l...
28.9K 916 45
BOOK ONE IN THE SEARCHING SERIES-Vito stroked her cheek slowly. "Have you never been kissed?" Pearl nodded and Vito smirked. "You don't know how bad...
1.6K 15 27
Guardians: those who have stepped forward to protect the various nonhuman races from their human enemies. Few have emerged, but the war has only just...
11.2K 334 32
When 17 year old Marie goes on a camping trip with her dad and brother, she doesn't expect to be running away from a monster who murdered her dad and...