Reputation | Lydia Martin #Wa...

By Ifell_inahole

"Nothing happened between us. I repeat, nothing happened between us, Madison Blackett. These were moments of... More

CAST
0.0 Prologue
1.0 I'm stupid
2.0 Twins
3.0 There has never been an us
4.0 You need gum
5.0 Stupid Plans
6.0 Not exactly the time, Stilinski
7.0 Stiles, Stop
8.0 Bond Villains and Wolf Dens
10.0 Wither?
11.0 DARACH
12.0 Right back at you, hot stuff
13.0 That's descriptive
14.0 Little bus?
15.0 Sexist much?
16.0 I call her
17.0 I love it when you finish my sentences
18.0 Holy Hotness
19.0 Much better
20.0 I Think That's Enough
21.0 Hey, you're gonna be okay
22.0 Who's the Kanima?
23.0 Oh Joy
24.0 I guess it did work
YOUR QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED
25.0 It's Madeline, right
26.0 I think it's funny
27.0 Have fun dying, ya'll
28.0 You can't cope with the truth
29.0 I'm really gonna miss you, though
30.0 Silence, mortal
31.0 That's the look
32.0 That's unfortunate
WINNER OF COVER CONTEST!
33.0 Ripping, tearing, shredding, and mangling
34.0 He rhymed
35.0 It's pronounced hate
36.0 I'll always believe you
37.0 Nice job, Raphael
38.0 I'm really drunk!
39.0 That's illegal, but nice try
40.0 I definitely did not hear whispers
41.0 Your dead mother?
42.0 Finally we can be together again
43.0 Madison never liked you
44.0 Malia?
45.0 Thanks for the free drugs
46.0 I'm Actually Super Gay Myself
47.0 First of all, I'm not a demon
48.0 Nice Touch
49.0 Shut up, Madeline
50.0 The Worst Were-Coyote Ever
51.0 Just Focus On My Voice, Okay?
52.0 Madison is not worthy of being saved
53.0 This is my best friend
54.0 The Teeny Tiny Scroll in the Weird Silver Finger
55.0 You Have A Weird Family
56.0 Mother Trucker!
57.0 Come Again?
58.0 Lost Puppies
59.0 Madi, Language
Continuing the story?

9.0 I really really like you

17.1K 553 114
By Ifell_inahole

Madison paced around Derek's apartment, as she felt her phone start vibrating in his hand. "Scott?" She questioned as she picked up the phone.

"What?" Lydia's shaky voice answered.

"Lydia?" Madison looked over at Stiles, his eyes widening. "Are you okay?" She heard Lydia sobbing. "What's wrong? Lydia, where are you?"

"I'm at the pool near the school." Lydia spoke as Madison grabbed her jacket.

"Okay." Madison nodded as she continued to speak. "I'll be over there in a few minutes." Madison hung up the phone. "Grab your keys." She told Stiles as she exited Derek's loft.

Stiles drove over to the pool, and the two stepped out of his jeep. "Lydia?" Madison spoke as she looked around. She spotted Lydia in her green coat. Madison grabbed Stiles's arm and ran over towards the strawberry blonde. "Lyds, are you okay?" She asked her as she pulled Lydia into a hug.

Madison felt Lydia nod against her. "I'm okay." Lydia pulled away from the hug. "That is not okay." Lydia pointed towards a dead body sitting in the lifeguard's chair.

"Holy shit." Stiles gasped. "I'm going to call my dad." Stiles picked up his phone.

"I already called the police." Lydia spoke in a quiet voice.

"What?" Stiles's head snapped up at her. "You called the police before you called Madi?"

"So, I'm supposed to call her first when I find a dead body?" Lydia asked him.

"Yes!" Stiles shouted at her. "That's how this works.

*

"Are you sure?" Scott spoke over the phone.

"Yup." Stiles answered his best friend. "Throat ripped out. Blood everywhere. It's like the fricken shining over here. If two little twin girls come out of the woods asking me to play with them forever and ever, I'm not gonna be surprised."

"Can you get a little closer to make sure it was them?" Scott asked the two of them.

"Scott, I'm just going to go out on a lim here and say that no one else is gonna be ripping throats out." Madison spoke up.

"Please, just do it, Stiles."

Stiles sighed before handing his phone over to Stiles. He walked over to the body. Right on the finger of the teenager was a chastity ring.

*

"You didn't have to follow me home." Lydia told Stiles and Madison as they walked into her bedroom.

"I did it because she made me." Stiles stated. Madison elbowed him. "What?" Stiles whined.

"We just wanted to make sure that you got home okay." Madison explained to her.

"I had a police escort." Lydia sat down on her bed as she spoke.

"Uh, I know the inner workings of that force." Stiles told Lydia. "They're not as reliable as people think."

"Well, you also didn't have to follow me into my room."

"Um, well." Madison looked over at Stiles for an answer.

"I don't have an answer for that." Stiles sighed.

"We'll just leave." Madison stated before grabbing Stiles's arm and starting to leave.

"Are you really going to leave without asking the question you've been dying to ask me?" Lydia questioned the two of them, making them stop.

"Uh, I haven't been, um, dying to ask you anything." Stiles stuttered, obviously lying.

"Yup." Madison awkwardly shook her head. "No questions here."

"Nothing from Stiles." Stiles, also, shook his head awkwardly. "Nothing."

"I can see on both of your faces." Lydia chuckled.

"Maybe our faces just have a natural interrogatory expressions." Stiles stated, not exactly knowing what to say.

"Well, your interrogatory expressions are getting on my nerves." Lydia snapped at them. Lydia sighed before speaking again. "The answer is I have no clue how I ended up finding that body. I didn't even know where I was until I got out of the car."

"The last time something like this happened was when-"

Lydia cut Madison off. "I know." She nodded. "Derek's uncle."

"Peter." Stiles sighed. "We need to go." Stiles said to Madison.

"What?" Lydia looked up at them.

"I need to see Scott's mom."

"You don't need Madi for that." Lydia's eyes narrowed at Stiles. "She's staying with me. She can help me sleep."

Stiles let out an awkward cough, realizing what she was meaning. "Yeah, Madi, why don't you stay here." He patted Madi on the back before leaving. "Have fun you two." He walked out the door, but popped his head back in, "but not too much fun." Stiles, then, left.

"What?" Madi asked, turning towards Lydia.

"I was thinking that you could help me feel better." Lydia smirked, standing up from her bed. She started unbuttoning the top of her blouse.

"And cheat on your new boy toy?" Madison asked Lydia, backing up a bit.

"I don't really care about him." Lydia chuckled before biting her lip.

"Oh, like me?" Madison stopped back up, and Lydia stopped right in her tracks.

"No." Lydia shook her head. "It might have been that way at the beginning, but you changed me, Madison Blackett, and I didn't realize how much I care about you until you left me."

"You're acting as if we broke up." Madison sighed. "Honey, we were never together."

"I know, but- uh- I- um- I kinda- well, no- I really like you." Lydia stumbled out.

"What?" Madison let out a laugh as she heard the words come out of Lydia's mouth. "What did you say?"

"You're going to make me say it again, aren't you." Lydia laughed, as well.

"I've been dreaming about this for a long time, of course I'm going to make you say it again."

"I really really like you, Madison Blackett."

"Well, I really really like you, too, Lydia Martin."

Word Count - 1033
Author's Note -
this is kind of a short chapter, but it's full of fluff. Now, obviously, Madi and Lydia won't be going public soon, but they are back together because they are such cuties. I'm really excited for that episode that I want Lydia to just be like "who cares anymore." and just come out. That will probably be the best day of my life, when I write it.
Please comment what you want to see in future chapters, and don't forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 7.8K 54
[BOOK TWO] Once a deep and powerful connection between two people has been made they become a vital part in each other's lives and there is no separa...
897 9 15
Mayhem (adj.) violent or damaging disorder; chaos. Vampires, sacrifices, and alphas. Nothing can ever be normal in Beacon Hills can it? ☞︎ stiles sti...
18.4K 1K 35
"Today's your lucky day, red-head. You get to kiss me." He told her with a smug look on his face. "No way in hell would I ever want to kiss you." She...
64.2K 1.5K 21
During the heat of the argument, Lydia accidentally said something to Stiles. Which makes him doubt their relationship. What will happen to Stydia wh...