Playlist Love (A Caspar Lee F...

By MockingjayCresta

Summer Butler is an 18 year old British YouTuber and cousin to Marcus Butler. She then meets a certain blonde... More

Playlist Love (A Caspar Lee Fanfiction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 47 - Extended scene - Mature Content
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
I NEED YOUR HELP!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
THANK YOU
Chapter 75
Chapter 75 - Alternative Ending
Non-chapter - 2 Years On

Chapter 31

40.8K 573 348
By MockingjayCresta

I know I made a mistake with the rides in this chapter, but I honestly can't be bothered to edit it all so please just let it slide ;)

It's not that important anyway :')

* Summer's POV *

"Still no word on Olivia and Dylan?" Caspar asked.

"Nope. Nothing. I'm really worried. Nothing like this has ever happened to them." I replied, looking down at our connected hands, fingers entwined. Caspar gave them a reassuring squeeze.

"They'll work this out, you don't need to worry. Okay?" 

"I-"

"Okay?" he repeat, stopping in his tracks and looking me dead in the eye. I took a deep breath, thinking the situation over. I knew I shouldn't be getting worked up about this as it's not my problem, but I couldn't help but worry. Seeing my sister that heartbroken yesterday made me sick. I sighed, locking eyes with Caspar.

"Okay." I gave him a small smile which was no match for his beaming one.

"Good." he cheered, giving me a quick kiss on the tip of my nose. "Now. Are you ready to go have some fun in Disney World?" 

"I've never been more ready in my life!" I smiled as we walked through the car park to get the car. I'd told the girls where I was off to, but the boys were oblivious. My hair was tied up in a high ponytail with my side fringe hanging to the right of my face and some extra hair to the left. I was wearing some simple navy high-waisted shorts and a vest top tucked in with the words 'MTV: Music Television' printed on. My eyes were covered with my sunglasses and on my feet were some plain white converse. Caspar on the other hand looked incredibly hot. His blonde hair was styled into a messy quiff-like manner, his striking blue eyes covered by his Ray-Bans. He was wearing a white vest top with a skull design on and some light greeny/blue coloured shorts (image on the side)

He opened the car door for me like a proper gentlemen and I climbed inside. I slipped my seat belt on, thoughts of Olivia and Dylan's relationship still crossing my mind. The worry clearly showing on my face as Caspar started the engine.

"Summer please stop worrying. Let's just have a nice day yeah?" he pleaded, placing his large hand on my thigh and squeezing softly. I nodded, smiling as Caspar pulled out the car park. The radio was playing some weird opera music and after a while I was getting really bored of it so I flicked a few buttons, not really sure what I was doing, attempting to change the station. 

"What the hell are you trying to do?" Caspar chuckled.

"I want to change the station. This one sucks." I stated, huffing as I was unable to do it. 

"Press that button there." he pointed.

"Which one?" I asked. 

"That one!" he pointed again. I batted his hand away and leaned forward to press the button. As soo as I did, a familiar tune began playing. 'Never Say Never' by The Fray began, causing me to freeze.

"Caspar how..." 

"I know a lot more about you than you think." he winked. The Fray meant a lot to me. When I was around 12 or 13, I was petrified of the dark. My mum used to sing this to me to get me to sleep. It was just something about that song that made me feel safe. Memories came flooding in from my childhood. I really should call my mum. 

"You really are incredible." I whispered.

"Oh hush you." He chuckled, taking my hand in his. I began singing the lyrics quietly under my breath, the line: 

" I will be your guardian, when all is crumbling. I'll steady your hand."

Meaning the most to me. I always felt my mother's grip on my small hand tighten when she sang this. Showing me I shouldn't be afraid. Showing me she'd always be there for me. But she wasn't.

"We're nearly there." Caspar's voice breaking me from my trip down memory lane. I perked up looking out of the window to see the giant sign.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God." I giggled, jumping up and down in my seat like a child. "It looks so pretty!" I smiled, seeing the outline of all the rides and the castle as we pulled into the car park. I could her Caspar laughing at me under his breath but I didn't care, I've always wanted to go to Disney World. And there it is. I squealed as I climbed out of the car running round to Caspar's side.

"Come on, come on, come on! Get out! I want to go in!" I cheered, pulling him out of his seat.

"So we're definitely not giving you any sugar today." he joked. I laughed, grabbing his hand as soon as he'd locked the car and ran to the entrance with him. 

"Hello and welcome to Disney World, Florida." the lady at the ticket desk smiled.

"Hi, I've got two pre-booked tickers here." Caspar said, pulling paper out of his pocket and handing them through the little hole. He squeezed my hand, sending a warm feeling up my arm. 

"Okay, thank you. You can go ahead through the gate." she said after a while, gesturing to the little spinny thing.

"Thank you." Caspar and I smiled, going through one after the other. I gasped as we stepped inside.

"I actually can't believe I'm here. Thank you. Thank you so much." I giggled, giving Caspar a squeeze round his waist. 

"You're very welcome." he replied, slipping his arm round my shoulders and pulling me close. "Where do you want to go first?" 

"Ooo..urm...I...oh I don't know! I can't decide!" I said, getting flustered. There was so much to do here I had no idea where to start.

"Well we've got all day to do everything so don't get worked up." he laughed. "We could go to Space Mountain?" 

"Okay!" I beamed, as Caspar headed us in the right direction.

"Hey, I'm going to vlog this, is that okay?" he asked, digging his hand into his side bag.

"Course." I replied, moving slightly away from him. He gave me a funny look before realising what I was doing. We couldn't be all cuddly on camera, it would give off the wrong impression. No, not the wrong impression. It was give away our secret. I giggled to myself as I began to sing All American Rejects 'Dirty Little Secret' in my head.

"Hi my name's Caspar Lee!" Caspar said beaming into the camera. "Today, I decided to go for the all out experience of Florida so here I am in Disney World! But. I am not alone. I'm also here with the gorgeous Summer Butler." 

He turned so that he was still in shot, but the camera was also on me. I gave a small wave and smiled.

"Hey everyone!"

"We've been so busy recently I thought I'd take Summer out for a little break. I'm going to send out a tweet to you guys, asking which rides you'd recommend us to go on as we can't decide right now." I was now walking by Caspar's side, the camera in front of the both of us.

"There's so much choice!" I piped in. Caspar laughed at my giddyness and ended the vlog. He put the camera back and pulled out his phone, typing the tweet. Immediately his phone began pinging with notifications. 

"They say we should do Space Mountain, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, Splash Mountain, The Tower Of Terror...OH AND THE HARRY POTTER BIT." he squealed at the last bit.

"YES WE HAVE TO GO THERE." I replied, excited. Harry Potter was one of my all time favourite films! Caspar put his phone away and entwined our hands. We wondered around for a bit, trying to find the ride, but eventually we gave up and just headed straight for the Harry Potter section. As we were walking my phone began ringing.

Incoming Call:

Marcus Butler

"It's Marcus." I looked up at Caspar.

"Go ahead, answer it. He knows you're with me." he replied. 

"Hey Marcus." I answered the phone.

"SUMMER. GO ONTO YOUR CHANNEL." 

"Ouch Marcus, that's my ear. Why do I need to go onto my channel?" I asked, flinching.

"JUST DO IT AND GET CASPAR TO FILM IT." I was so confused right now.

"Oh okay, urm bye." I replied.

"Bye, love you!" he shouted, hanging up. 

"Caspar, get your camera out and film me."

"Why?" he asked, one eyebrow raised.

"I have no idea. Marcus told me to go onto my channel and for you to film it." I replied, rolling my eyes. I pulled my phone out of my bag as Caspar began filming.

"So, we've just had a phone call from Marcus, telling Summer to take a look at her YouTube channel, which you should subscribe to if you haven't already! Here goes!" he turned the camera to face me as I pressed the YouTube app on my phone. I scanned my profile before screaming. I couldn't believe it. Oh my God.

"CASPAR OH MY GOD."

"WHAT IS IT?"

"I'VE...OH MY GOD. I'VE HIT ONE MILLION SUBSCRIBERS." I squealed, attracting attention from passers by.

"WHAT? OH MY GOD, NO WAY. CONGRATULATIONS!" he screamed back, tackling me in a hug and crashing his lips to mine. He pulled away before looking at the camera which was still up in his hand, filming.

"Urm...we'll cut that bit out later." he winked. 

"Oh my gosh. I actually can't believe this. One. Million." I was utterly gobsmacked.

"That's incredible. Really Sum, you deserve it." he smiled, pulling me to his side again. I felt a tear escape my eye as Caspar put his camera up again.

"Sorry, the camera cut out in the middle of our screaming fit. One million subscribers! How do you feel Summer?" he asked, his voice taking on the mocking tone of an announcer.

"I...I literally can't believe it. Thank you so much everyone. I...I need to think of a great idea for a video now!" I laughed. Caspar put the camera down, placing it back in his bag. He pressed a sweet kiss to my temple.

"Come on you. Lets go have the best day ever." 

-----------------------------------------------------

Hehehe hellooo!

I don't really have much to say, other than I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I kind of love it. I have a really cute idea for the next chapter so prepare yourselves. ;)

Anyway, once again. 

I LOVE YOU GUYS.

- Jazz - x

Twitter: @handsupforliam

Ask.Fm: http://ask.fm/OdairCresta4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 320 23
*IF ANY CCS ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS I WILL IMMEDIATLEY REMOVE IT:)* lowercase intended even though tubbo's 18 now, his boundaries have not change...
4.6K 221 21
Erin has just over 1 million subscribers on YouTube and the first time she goes to Playlist Live she meets Dan Howell and Caspar Lee. As they all gro...
50.3K 1.3K 23
You are 21 years old and have made a decision to move to London , You are also a youtuber with 5 million subscribers.You are moving in with Caspar le...
245K 4.9K 19
Eva goes on a night out in london, she has too many drinks and meets a tall blonde with a strange accent. But after a one night stand she realises th...