GANG // H.S

Por smemilyemily

In a setting where the past meets the future, technology and way of living has completely destroyed the world... Más

Prologue
DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
PLEASE READ- NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 7

6K 227 40
Por smemilyemily

Blurry AF but that picture is truly gorgeous
__________________________

Four of the men greet me, and three of them glare and turn away, murmuring amongst themselves.

"What was that?" I ask, my eyebrows raised, and the three men turn, looking shocked before glaring.

"What the fuck did you just say?"

"I asked you what you had to say" I reply bravely, and Ethan awkwardly chuckles before patting my shoulder and I flinch at his unexpected gesture.

"Good vibes people, good vibes!" He gestures his head towards where Harry is talking and they all nod before giving me one last glare and getting up, leaving the group.

"Well okay then" I say.

"Yeah man, don't worry about them. They're just a little touchy around the fact that you're a Kingston" Ethan tells me, sitting down and then suddenly pulling me into his lap. I squeal and try to get off but he secures his arms around my stomach and pushes downwards, preventing me from getting up.

When I'm about to protest again, I see something to the right of my eye and look to see Harry stalking up to the table.

"I said eat something, not fuck something" He huffs, grabbing my arm and pulling me off Ethan's lap forcefully. I'm beginning to get used to their vulgar mouths.

"It wasn't me, he-"

"Ethan, what the hell did you think you were doing?" Harry interrupts me to face Ethan. I notice Harry's hand slide down my arm and intertwine his fingers with mine, but decide to ignore it. He probably didn't even notice he did it.

"I was just playin' around" He shrugs, glancing to me and my stomach turns.

Harry takes a step towards him and raises up his fist but then slowly lowers it. He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes.
"We have a job to do. Go play around with someone else, you can get plenty of fun with other girls elsewhere, but for now you will follow orders and not lay another finger on this girl. Do you understand?" Harry talks very formally, and his voice is slow and steady as though he is trying his hardest to remain calm.

Ethan nods and then turns on his heel to walk away. I look up to Harry to see him glaring down at me, his jaw tightly clenched.

"What?" I ask him.

"Nothing. Have you eaten?" He responds, now moving his hand to around my wrist instead of my hand.
I think back to my sneaky breakfast with Ethan and nod slowly, watching Harry's Adam's apple move when he swallows.

"Okay. Come with me".

He pulls me through the crowded tent till we reach a doorway, and when he pulls me through it I see that inside there are about five women, aprons tied around their waists, all cleaning and washing up. How stereotypical.

"Girls" Harry raises his voice and they all stop what they're doing to look towards us. They're all very pretty. "This is Melody, and she will be on cleaning duty tonight so you can all take it off and relax. I think you all should be very thankful of Melody and her offer to take over for you's tonight".

A relieved look crosses all their faces and they smile appreciatively at me. I send Harry a weird look and he rolls his eyes before tugging me towards the doorway again.

"Back to work!"

When we finally make it outside, he pulls my body closer to his.

"Did Ethan grab you and pull your body down onto his?" He asks me lowly, running his eyes down my figure.
I swallow but don't say anything. Would Ethan get into trouble? He gave me something delicious to eat for breakfast after all.
When I don't reply, a low growl comes out of Harry's mouth.

"Maybe you have or haven't heard darling, but this is my camp. I'm in charge, and if I ask you something, I expect to get a response. So tell me. Now"

I giggle and he grabs my forearms, glaring at me. I open my mouth to speak. "Maybe you have or haven't heard, mr, but I'm not a part of your camp. So therefore I do not need to do anything you tell me to".

His eyes scan my face and I watch as his jaw clenches out of anger.

"I'd watch my mouth if I were you. Don't make the mistake of thinking that washing dishes is the only punishment I have up my sleeve for disrespectful little girls like you. Especially considering it's only the beginning of your stay here" He responds, now scooping my hair into his fist and pulling on it slightly.
I keep a straight face as he leans in once again, a wicked smile on his lips.

"I also know about your scrumptious breakfast this morning. You do know that that area is out of bounds, correct? I'm pretty sure Ethan knows that too" He tells me, sarcastically stroking his chin with his free hand.

"You're an ass" I spit and he smirks, pulling my hair tighter around his fist.

"I'm not one to give many warnings. Again, watch your mouth sweetheart".

I scoff as he releases my hair and tugs me once again, but this time he takes me behind the tents.

"Today you will learn how to take care of the horses. Danny here will show you and I will watch from over" He points to a log, "There".

I look to Danny and he is a big looking man with a scruffy looking beard.

"Glad to meet you darlin" He says to me with a small smile, holding his dirty hand out for me to shake. I politely take it and shake it, looking over my shoulder at Harry as Danny takes me to one of the horses.

"Have you had any experience with horses before?" He asks me and I shake my head slowly.

He nods and then hums. "Ah yes, a rich girl".

I hear a snicker from behind me and whip around to see Harry sitting back on the ground, watching intently with a smirk. I have the urge to flip him off but remember that I was brought up better than that and decide to turn back around to face Danny.

"Seems how you haven't got a whole lot of experience, you can start with brushing the horses down and feeding them" Danny says, placing a horse brush in my hand. I look at it and he gestures me towards the horse, encouraging me to approach it.

"I'm not sure I ca-"

"Sure you can! Go on!" Harry interrupts me with the most fake enthusiasm I have ever encountered and I frown, reaching out to touch the horse.

I start to stroke it and surprisingly it stands still, accepting my affection.
I smile and then turn to Harry as if to show off that I'm doing well. He continues to smirk which enrages me even more so I turn back around and continue to brush the horse.

"What's it's name?" I ask Danny.

"Apples" He says. "Only because apples are his favourite thing to eat".

Original.

"Good apples... good apples" I speak quietly and then start to brush around Apples' face. Suddenly, apples loudly huffs and then stands on his two back hooves, scaring the living daylights out of me. I fall backwards onto my bum and then hear an erupted sound of laughing come from behind me.

Harry.

His loud laugh makes me angry so I climb to my feet and pass Danny the brush before turning away.

"Thank you for the lessons, Danny. They were very good" I say before starting to walk past Harry but his hand wraps around my wrist, stopping me.

"Where do you think you're going? You have to finish this lesson" He speaks sarcastically and I want to slap his face.

"I'm not going to finish it because one. It's not even a proper lesson. Two. You just want it as an excuse to laugh at me" I retaliate and he stands to his feet, still holding my arm.

"Would you much rather start washing up now?" Harry barks and I shake my head slowly . "Then I suggest you get back to your lesson".

I rip my wrist from his grasp and then start to walk back to Danny with a scowl etched into my features. I'm so sick of him.
When I hear the sound of running feet I turn around.

"Sir, word's out. Kingston's clan have apparently found where our base is and are planning on raiding us tonight" A younger looking boy says quickly, out of breath and I watch happily as Harry's face drops.

"Thank you" He says to the boy, and when the boy runs away he turns to me again. "Lesson's over. We're taking you away".

"What? No. My Father is coming back to get me and when he comes I expect to be here waiting for him" I raise my voice and he clenches his jaw before taking a large stride towards me and then throwing me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I shriek, and I punch his back but he doesn't pay attention to me, instead taking me to the front of the tents and then into the main tent again.
He takes me back up to the stage and then places me down, grabbing my wrist so I can't move. He whistles loudly again to get everyone's attention and they all look towards us once again.

"I just got word that the Kingston Clan have found out where our camp is and are planning on attacking tonight. Plan B is underway. I'll take Melody to my cabin south of here for tonight and a little bit of tomorrow and I'll need a few people to come with us. Everyone else needs to stay behind so that you can all defend this camp and hopefully put an end to this all" Harry announces loudly and everyone nods and agrees. "If you die you're dying for my Father, and you'll die in great honour. Move out!"

Everyone starts to make their way out of the tent and Harry leans into my ear.

"Now am I going to have to throw you over my shoulder again or are you going to behave and walk beside me?"

I gulp. "I can walk myself".

He smiles, "Good girl".

He takes my wrist once again and then tugs me off the stage and through the back of the tent. He continues to pull me until we reach his tent and head inside. I watch him as he fiddles with a few things and grabs any thing he might need before he turns to me.

"No funny business" He tells me, showing me his gun in his pocket and I nod, keeping quiet. I don't know if he would ever shoot me but it's not worth taking the risk on account of my pride.
He pulls his coat on and then grabs me, walking me out the door of his tent.

"Everything all ready to go?" Harry asks Niall when we pass him and Niall looks at me before nodding.

"Yes sir, I got Ethan, Marcus and Liam to go with you. We will all be fine here".

"Ethan?" Harry furrows his eyebrows.

"Yes, Ethan" Niall replies, and I watch as Harry rolls his eyes before letting out a loud breath and nodding.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Niall".

Niall nods before Harry pushes me in the direction of the horses. He grabs my waist and lifts me onto the horse before quickly climbing up after me, grabbing hold of me.

"If you don't sit on this properly you're going to fall off, so take my word and don't do anything stupid that you'll regret" Harry warns me and I nod, looking back at the camp. I feel something being tied around my waist then realise that it is rope connecting Harry and I together.

When Ethan and the two other men that I don't recognise ride up behind us, Harry kicks the horse and off we go.

"Hold on".

________________________
Heeeey sorry it's been so long but hopefully this chapter is good enough for you's!!! If any of you read my other books and are waiting around for updates please be patient because I'm not feeling very inspired at the moment and I've got a massive writers block (along will all my assignments and stresses from school) I have holidays soon so hopefully I'll be able to update more then :)
Enjoy this chapter! I love you all! Byeee xoxo

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

89.1K 2.6K 18
The demon hated it when the humans died too soon, but he had to punish them. They were dirty, their ways were immoral and they needed to change their...
20.2K 430 46
Bella was a girl with a bad past , but she always thought that the past is the past , she had a normal life with her friends and boyfriend , they rac...
27.4M 620K 106
BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain that's slapping repetitively against the...
546 22 46
*Book 1 in the Calloused Series* Her days of crime were over, or so she thought. What happens when the darkness comes? Do you fight it, or do you g...