diabolik lovers drabbles

De Alisugawa

❝ DESIRE IS LIKE A STARVING BEAST. ALTHOUGH PURSUING THIS LONGING IS INEVITABLE, IT IS ALSO NATURAL. ❞ ーLord... Mai multe

[ Introductions! ]
a sliver of gold // kou ; subaru
alone with you // yuma
period // sakamaki brothers
anime! // laito
sweet smell of blood // ayato
moan // shuu
punishment time // ayato
b e t t e r // subaru
maths // ayato ; reiji ; subaru
Scenario #1 •Sakamakis, Mukamis•
anime! #2 // laito
possessive // ayato
Scenarios #2 •Sakamakis Mukamis•
teacher // ruki [LEMON AU]
top // shuu [LEMON]
the chase // laito
Kou's P.O.V.
eyes // azusa
his property! // ayato
sleepy // shuu
i love you // subaru
period #2 // sakamaki ; mukami
boku no neko // kanato
tight // laito ; yuma
the deal // shuu [LEMON]
naughty naughty in the library // kou
angry christmas // sakamaki ; mukami
takoyaki overload! // ayato
anime! #3 // laito
tea party // kanato
punishment? // reiji [LEMON]
dungeon sex // laito [LEMON]
hugs! // ayato
don't leave me // kou
water fun // ayato [LEMON]
Kou's P.O.V. #2
birthday crack // laito
~~In Heat~~ •Kanato• LEMON
~~Typical Day~~ •Ayato•
~~Angry Christmas #2~~ •Sakamakis, Mukamis•
~~Kou's P.O.V. #3~~
~~Dark Pleasure~~ •Yuma• LEMON
~~Shuu's P.O.V.~~
~~Emptied~~ •Ayato•
~~Period #3~~ •Sakamakis, Mukamis•
Scenario #3 •Sakamakis, Mukamis•
~~My Masochistic Bitch-chan~~ •Laito•
~~The War of Claim~~ •Reiji, Ruki•
~~Ayato's P.O.V.~~
~~Disheveled~~ •Kanato•
~~Exhibitionists~~ •Ayato• LEMON
~~To Evanesce~~ •Ruki•
~~Reiji's P.O.V.~~
~~The Sleeping Beauty~~ •Shuu• AU
~~Alice of Vampire Sacrifice~~ •The Triplets, Mukamis• AU
~~False Tranquility~~ •Yuma• AU
~~Pleasureable~~ •Azusa• LEMON
~~Subaru's P.O.V.~~
~~To Evanesce #2~~ •Ruki•
~~Guilty x Guilty~~ •Ayato, Laito• LEMON
~~Midnight Mystery~~ •Reiji•
~~The Archer Fish~~ •Kanato•
~~Façade~~ •Kou•
~~Unyielding Tenacity~~ •Ayato• AU
~~Mutual Christmas~~ •Subaru•
~~Kisu~~ •Azusa•
Scenario #4
~~A Dream Birthday~~ •Kou•
~~Dead Loss~~ •Ruki• LEMON AU
~~Catastrophe~~ •Shin• LEMON AU
~~Snow White~~ •Subaru• AU
~~Laito's P.O.V~~
~~Subaru's P.O.V. #2~~
~~Beauty and the Beast~~ •Yuma• AU
~~Beauty and the Beast #2~~ •Yuma• AU
Scenario #5: Let's go on an adventure!
~~Beauty and the Beast #3~~ •Yuma• AU
~~Hope led astray~~ •Shin•
~~Alice in Wonderland~~ •Laito• AU
~~Ruki's P.O.V.~~
~~Inspiration~~ •Ayato• LEMON
~~Refugee~~ •Shuu•
~~Maleficent~~ •Reiji• AU
~~Azusa's P.O.V.~~
Cinderella •Ayato•

~~Shuu's P.O.V. #2~~

3.5K 136 36
De Alisugawa

Shuu's P.O.V.
To think that the person dear to me would actually die once again...

I didn't know what to do... I stayed there, my eyes devoid of emotions as I held the cold, lifeless body of my beloved one. For hours... or was it days?

I thought of a lot of things. Like, what would have happened... if only she didn't choose me... what would have happened if I didn't care... if he hadn't called me there... if I stayed...

Whose fault was it? Mine? Hers? Reiji's? Karlheinz's?

I came to the conclusion that it was my fault. I chose to be with her, I told her that I'd spend eternity with her, I promised her I'd protect her. But I left her. Alone.

But then again... why should I blame myself?

I blamed myself for Edgar's death. The one who killed him was Reiji. Why was it my fault? No. It wasn't my fault. It was Reiji's fault. Definitely his. I couldn't blame myself anymore.

She... she told me I should stop blaming myself. She told me I should stop hating myself. Yes, for her sake, I will stop.

I got up, I finally got up. With her cradled in my arms, I left the blood-stained room.

*******************************

Shuu's face was once again emotionless. It was like he had returned to the his past self before his encounter with you. His brothers, of course, noticed it. But no one dared to question him.

The cause of all of these, Reiji. After destroying Shuu's life once again, he felt satisfied. Very satisfied. He hated to see Shuu enjoying his life, he had always wanted to make him suffer. Other than the self-satisfication he was feeling, another confusing feeling also appeared. He didn't exactly knew what kind of feeling it was. It was a very complicated one. One he had never experienced before. Or had he?

Shuu was laying down in the living room, his eyes closed, drowning in his own thoughts. He was thinking hard... as to what he should do next.

Reiji stood there in the hallway, watching Shuu from afar. He exhaled a sigh. Maybe it was a sigh of relief. He turned around and headed back to his room.

'Reiji...' Shuu's eyes opened. He noticed Reiji standing there and watched over him. A frown made its way to his face as he bit his lips in frustration.

*******************************

I walked down the dimly lit hallway. It was nighttime by then. I finally made my decision. I knew what I should do. With a silver knife in my right hand, I continued walking. Heading towards 'his' room. My body felt heavy, just like always. Remembering how my body felt, I was reminded of 'her' again. It was the first time... in a very long time I felt as if my body weight had lightened, I felt motivation inside of me. But then, she disappeared. I was emptied out of emotions once again.

After I thought of that, I felt the urge to throw up. I stopped my tracks and fell down to my knees. The knife I had once hold in my hand felt towards the cold, hard ground. The memories of [Y/N] came flowing into my head, tears swelt up in my eyes. I covered them and took a long breathe.

Sometime ago, she asked me.

"What would you do If I died?"

That time, I was sure such thing wouldn't happened. After all, I did promise her I would protect her.

And so, I answered, "Heh, it won't happen. I told you I'll protect you, so shut up and sit down. I need my human pillow." I let out a yawn afterwards.

She obeyed and took a seat on the sofa, letting me laid my head down on her laps. She carressed my hair gently, it was a very comforting feeling. If I thought about it, I could still remember how her hands felt against my head.

But it seemed like, she wasn't satisfied, "Y'know, Shuu. If you died, I'd cry a lot. I wouldn't know what should I do next. And maybe, I'd try and get a revenge if your death was caused by someone. But then again, Shuu dying isn't possible right, hehe." She grinned at me.

Minutes of silence passed... And finally, "I'd cry. A lot. Too." I answered. She looked at me in surprise. "But don't get me wrong, I still believe you won't die." I added, before drifting off to sleep.

The tears stopped forming in my eyes. It took me a few minutes to stop shaking. I finally gathered myself and took the knife into my hand. I stood up and headed to my destination.

As I reached his door, I could smell the delicious scents of tea. He must be drinking a cup of one, as usual. I opened the door to his room, but he was nowhere in sight.

It took me no time to figure out he was in the balcony. I approached him and he was anticipating my arrival too.

"Have you come to end my life, Shuu?"

He questioned. I didn't respond him. He placed that cup of his on the table right beside him before he stood up and faced me.

"Your eyes are so terrible. They're emptier than before. Was she that important to you?"

Yes. She was so important to me. No, she is still. She is more precious to me than anything else. I love her more than my own life. But why... why must you take her away from me too?

Those were what I wanted to say. But they never came out. I took a step forward and pointed my knife at him.

"Go on and kill me. But you must know that, I do not regret my actions. Other than reviving mother, watching you suffer is another thing I wished for in life."

Reiji surrendered. My memory of that time was somewhat blurry. But the sight of him on top of his own pool of blood was painted in my memory. It was a sight I could never forget.

I did it, [Y/N]. I killed Reiji.

But... nothing really changed. I didn't feel any relieved. My heart was still empty. Was it because you weren't there with me?

The daily activities of mine continued. I had long since stopped attending school. I laid down everywhere in the mansion with my earbuds stucked in my ears.

Days... Weeks... Months... and years passed. How many decades had it been since you died? Or was it centuries?

I lost my sense of time.

I didn't even remember what my brothers were doing or what they were like. Ayato, Laito, Kanato and Subaru... were the only ones left, weren't they?

*******************************

Shuu groaned, for the first time in ages, he came out of the house.

He ran out of CDs to listen. And of course, none of his brothers volunteered to help. He wanted to use his familiars but he couldn't contact any of them. His body felt so heavy, he was tired, he wanted to sleep.

'So noisy,' He clicked his tongue in frustration. Kids, teenagers, adults... he was surrounded by endless amount of people.

Finally, he reached a CD store. It took him a long time since the structure of the town was a lot different from the last time he went there.

'It's really noisy here too.' He sighed. He went to the classical music rows and scanned his eyes through them, one by one. Nothing caught his eye.

'Whatever, anything's fine.' He turned around and was about to take a CD album from the rack behind him.

"Ggh.." A grunt left his lips.

"A-Ah, I'M SO SORRY."

"Tch..."

Shuu sighed and opened his eyes...

I went wide-eyed. She stood there in front of me. She was bowing at me, asking for forgiveness. I couldn't believe what I saw.

"[Y/N]...?"

Her name left my lips unconsciously.

"E-Eh..? How do you–? Uh, do I know you?"

Her face showed confusion.

Was that really her?

No, she died. She was killed by Reiji. Years might have passed but the image of her dead body and her blood-stained room still remained in my head.

She died. The woman before me wasn't her.

But... this feeling.

"Um, I feel like I've seen you somewhere though? But I can't remember... uuugghh~! Can you tell me who you are?"

I still stared at her in shock, unable to answer her. She tilted her head in confusion.

"...um, it's ok if you don't want to tell me your name. But I still have the feeling that I've seen you somewhere before. And it's important I think so... can I stay for awhile and stare at you?"

That feeling... was exactly the same as when I talked with her. She observed me with those sparkling eyes of hers. She looked exactly the same. Her voice sounded the same. I wanted to believe it was her.

"Excuse me!"

A man bumped into her.

She fell forward. My body moved on its own and... I caught her.

"Waa, sorry again!"

This feeling... This feeling in my arms... This warmth... I can't, I....

"[Y/N]..." I embraced her tightly. My throat started to hurt for some reasons and my cheeks were wet. Was I crying?

I sobbed there as I hugged her. I didn't once stop to consider what could she be thinking of a stranger hugging her. I was too happy. I was overwhelmed by happiness. I wanted this moment to last, I wanted to be with her again. With [Y/N]... Then she....

"Shuu."

And for the first time in forever, that gentle voice of hers called out to my name.

-------------------------------------------

HELLO ><

I said on the 3rd of July that I was working on an Laito x Reader and Reiji x Reader x Ruki but they never finished XD forgive me!!

I started this yesterday and it finished quickly~ uuwaaa ><

I don't have any more idea for the other two oneshots ._. BUT I'LL TRY MA BEST SO DON'T WORRY~

I WON'T CONTINUE THIS P.O.V. ANYMORE BY THE WAY.

And~ I'm also planning to make P.O.V.s of everyone >< including ~~Your P.O.V.~~ maybe ><

I'll start with ~~Ayato's P.O.V.~~ ok ^^

Just like these two, the P.O.V.s are gonna be in angst~ maybe you'll end up together but in a twisted way.. or you might be reincarnated and be together~ or maybe, you won't end up together at all~ fufu ^^

And, I'll decide if I'm gonna continue them or not >< If I decide so, I won't accept request of continuing them ok. Sorry~ ><

QUOTD:
Kou's eyes or Azusa's eyes?

Tbh, I choose Azusa's >~<

TODAY IS KIMURA RYOUHEI'S BIRTHDAY WOOHOOO HAPPY B'DAY TO YOU~! I LUV YOU. XD

12 days have passed since the first anniversary of this book XD

I luv Haikyuu!!

~Scar-chan~

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.1M 35.7K 69
ѕωєєт тαℓкєя (Y/n) (L/n) a girl who was always alone. Being alone caused her to lose her emotions and push herself away from the world...JUST...
43.6K 1.1K 10
『 all the diabolik lovers boys x reader 』 Just another series of oneshots for all those dialovers fans out there that have a thing for sadistic af va...
205K 2.9K 27
Diabolik Lovers Oneshot/ Scenarios Characters- -Ayato Sakamaki -Laito Sakamaki -Kanato Sakamaki -Reiji Sakamaki -Subaru Sakamaki -Shuu Sakamaki
19.3K 197 9
Featuring one shots of: Yuma Mukami 🦁😍 Kou Mukami💎💕 Laito Sakamaki 😏💍 Ayato Sakamaki 🔥✨ Subaru Sakamaki☺️ 🖤 Carla Tsukinami🤤 🤞🏾 Shuu Sak...