Baekyeol: Yellow Roses

By dindinbear

Baekhyun falls in love with someone he can't have; Chanyeol. His love for Chanyeol puts their best friend rel... More

Baekyeol: Yellow Roses
The Bestfriend
His crush
Bestfriend anniversary
Self internal conflicts
Field trip
Signals
Unusual
Flirty Galaxyhyung
Bathroom Scare
Flashback
Holding Back
Separation
First Date
Nap Time
Pet Peeves
Sulking 3 yr olds
Reunion
Taemin
Soccer
Kriscasso strikes agian
Sexy Single and ready to Mingle
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
THE DANCE
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Part 34
Part 35
The Choice Is Yours...
Part 37; Time
Part 38; Home
Part 39; Min
Part 40; Siblings
Part 41; Familiar
Part 42; Reunion
Part 43; Mrs. Park
Part 44; Surgery
Part 45; Viva Polo
Part 46; The Five Children
Part 47; Strike Four
Part 48; BaekChenXiu..Ra
Part 49; Min and fries
Part 50; Granny's 60th Birthday
Part 51; The Hard Truth
Part 52; Minnie Mouse
Part 53; The Virus in Baekhyun's Life, Park Chanyeol.
Part 54; WHAT?!
Part 55; Sips Tea ☕
Part 56; Uh Oh
Part 57; Chicken!
Part 59; He's baek.
Part 60; Long Nights
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63; As Always
Part 64; I Know Well
Part 65; Hold On
Part 66; Truthfully
Part 67; Love, Life and Death
Part 68; CryBaekby
Part 69; From afar
Part 70; Like a Flower
Part 71; Again
Part 72; The Big Day
Part 73; After the Storm
Part 74
Part 75; Uncertainty
Part 76; In Secret
Part 77; Peace

Part 58; Messy Messy

2K 108 111
By dindinbear

(Just to backtrack what happened from the previous chapter)

"I answered you. You should at least answer me back." Chanyeol says. Annoyed, Baekhyun snap back to look at him. "That's for me to know and for you to find out." He eyes widens when he suddenly realizes what he'd said. Chanyeol's facial expression darkens and with a few swift moves he pins the latter against the brick wall shielded from the streetlight. "Oh really?" His voice now low and daring. His big innocent eyes now dark and intense. Baekhyun could see the lust in his wild hungry eyes. His big hand firmly pinning his small wrists above him while Chanyeol's hip pinned the rest of him hopeless. His jaw intensely clenched trying to control himself. Like a deer in headlights, Baekhyun stares back blankly. Chanyeol leans in. His soft locks brushing against Baekhyun's cheek distracting him from his defenseless delicate neck. He felt Chanyeol's soft pair of lips gently kissing his neck. Then he felt something wet- Chanyeol's tongue. He tries to lean away but Chanyeol held him firmly. It only gave Chanyeol more room to devour him. His wet tongue moving in sync with his lips kissing Baekhyun's neck. Kissing, sucking, and licking. His tongue move in skilled movements making Baekhyun melt under him. Baekhyun struggle beneath him unable to move. The more he tried to fight the more Chanyeol kissed and the deeper he suck- grazing his teeth over the latter's skin. Baekhyun lets a panic breath but it came out at a whimper. Chanyeol groans kissing his neck. He wanted to bite. He want to claim his territory. He want to leave nothing untouched, un-purpled, and un-bitten. He wanted Baekhyun a mess under him; moaning, whining, whimpering. He deeps his kissing and lightly tease Baekhyun with a mild bite. "Ah!" Baekhyun cries in response; music to Chanyeol's ears.

He swallows and pulls back. Chanyeol's hungry eyes stares into Baekhyun's soft, confused, panicked eyes. He licks his lips excited. His wilds fell to Baekhyun's lips. Baekhyun panic pulling his head away only to be met with the brick wall cornered. Chanyeol immediately attacks his lips. Baekhyun struggles under him, trying to turns his head away but he was hopeless. The more he resisted the more Chanyeol was eager to pin him down. His tongue and wet cavern found Baekhyun's own. His tongue skillfully moving, brushing against Baekhyun who continued to resist. Chanyeol deepens the kiss dominating. Their tongues and lips working in sync together kissing. It was all so much and overwhelming, Baekhyun let out another whimper into the kissing making Chanyeol groan in response. Waves of pleasure and electricity running through his body and to his own member. He felt it hardening in response. Chanyeol sucked his pink delicate lips grazing his teeth over them. Baekhyun could feel it pressed against his thigh hard.

Baekhyun breaks away from the kiss. "Stop! S-Stop!" Chanyeol pulls back to look at the frighten latter. He clenches his jaw tensely. No one denies Park Chanyeol. He held both of Baekhyun's wrists with one hand while freeing his other. His hand reaches down to cup Baekhyun's neck pulling him closer. He left butterfly kisses along his neck and on to Baekhyun's jawline. His lips sucking on his earlobe before whispering in a rasp voice into his ear, "I love it when you beg."

A shiver ran down Baekhyun's spine terrified and hopelessly turned on. "Stop!" Baekhyun manages to say again. Chanyeol chuckles teasingly before smirking at the him. "What do you think one free hand can do?" He slowly slide his big hand down teasingly brushing over the latter's harden nipples. Baekhyun whimpers and immediately leans forward to catch Chanyeol's lips. His lips vigorously sucking wanting more. Chanyeol paused surprised before leaning to deepen the kiss. Their tongues brushing in a lovely movement together. Baekhyun leaning forward trying to dominate the kiss. A low growl escapes from Chanyeol's throat as he released Baekhyun's wrist. His arm now wrapped around Baekhyun's waist as the other rested at the back of Baekhyun's neck. Chanyeol tilts his head to the side exploring Baekhyun's wet cavern. Baekhyun tiptoed to wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck, running his fingers through his soft locks of hair. Chanyeol groans into the kiss in pleasure as Baekhyun gently tug his hair.

Suddenly, the quiet struggle was interrupted by an cheerful ringtone. Luhan. Baekhyun immediately shoved Chanyeol away with all of his might and swiftly grabbed his phone. He swallows nervously. "H-Hello? Luhan?" He almost wanted to beg. He wanted Luhan. "Hey baby, I'm sorry I missed you're call I was-" Baekhyun wanted to cry. Luhan's voice was so heart warming and he left terrible at what he had just done. He didn't hear the rest of what Luhan was saying. Chanyeol had firmly held on to his waist again wanting to leave marks on his neck. "I-It's fine." Baekhyun stutters as he tries to fight Chanyeol off who did not budge.

"How was you day?" Luhan's soft voice asks. Baekhyun fought back his tears. "Hi Baekhyun hyung!" He hears someone yell in the distance. Luhan laughs, "Shut up Sehun. I'm talking to my baby." Baekhyun froze. Sehun? He hears Sehun laughing. Baekhyun roughly elbows Chanyeol in the chest before quickly walking away free. "Ow!" Chanyeol yells.

"Are you alright..?" Luhan asks confused. Baekhyun forces a laugh, "Yeah, I just tripped over something." Luhan laughs, "Be careful. No one is there to take care of you while I'm gone.." He could hear Luhan pouting. "Then come back." Baekhyun says impulsively. "And Sehun is with you?" Luhan laughs, "I miss you too and yeah. We decided to go to Beijing together since he's never been there."

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol yells after him. "Hey, I gotta go. I have a really bad headache." Baekhyun says. "Oh.." Luhan pauses. "Okay.. I hope you feel better. Can I call you tomorrow morning?"

"Um..I don't know. I'd love you to but I work crazy shifts so I'm not too sure." He hastily replies. "Okay.." Luhan replies sounding unconvinced. "Goodnight. I love you Byun." Baekhyun shuts his eyes sighing, "I love you too. Bye." He opens the door to the chicken place but Chanyeol caught his arm and pulled him back. "How can you still say that after what just happened?"

"I can ask you the same." Baekhyun snaps back angrily. "You kissed me back. What the hell was that?" Chanyeol yelled back.
"What the hell did you think you were doing?!" Baekhyun avoided the question. "I asked you a question." Chanyeol persisted.

I kissed you back only to distract you so you wouldn't touch me down there so I could break free once you let me go. It was nothing. I don't love you! Baekhyun wanted to scream out.

"I don't love or like you-" he was interrupted by Chanyeol. "Well, I fucking love you! Why Luhan? He with Sehun again right? Not you. Give it up..please. I-"

"That doesn't mean you get to do what ever you like to me you disgusting rapist pervert." Baekhyun says angrily near crying. His head was pounding with mixed emotions.

"I'm sorry." Chanyeol apologizes with honest eyes. "Stay the hell away from me." Baekhyun enters the chicken place.

***

The door clicks open. "Chickkeeennnn!" Chen cheers excitedly. Baekhyun fakes a smile as Chen took the bags of chicken away form him. Even so, Chen noticed the stiff atmosphere. "Is everything okay?" He mouths so only Baekhyun could see. Baekhyun pressed his lips into a thin line and Chen's eyes widen surprised. "Chiickeen!" Chen cheers again to cover the stiff atmosphere between them.

The rest excitedly enter the kitchen. Baekhyun avoided them and entered the living room. He flopped onto the sofa leaning back and staring at his phone. What was he going to do now?

Chanyeol quietly followed after taking a seat further away from him.

"Hey, want to spill the beans or ?" Chen takes the seat beside him. Baekhyun shrugs not know what to say, what to start with. "I'll tell you some other time." he mumbles and Chen nods understanding. Suho, Key, and Minho had sober up and was now devouring chicken wings. "This is sooo goood." Key grunts as he takes another bite.

"Hey babe do you have my phone?" Jade says to Chen as she played with his hair. Chen checked his pockets. "No..-oh wait here." He laughs handing it to her. "Sit here." Chen says tugging her hand. She smiles and sits beside him.

Baekhyun stared at them shocked. Chen turns back to look at Baekhyun and froze in realization. "Did you just say B-Babe?" Baekhyun manages to ask Jade. She gasps forgetting that Baekhyun did not know of their relationship.

Chen's eyes move wildly from Jade to Baekhyun. "What the hell!" Baekhyun yells standing away from them.

"You didn't know?" Xiumin suddenly asks. Baekhyun looked at him and everyone. "You all knew? I'm the last one to know- what the hell?!" He turns to Min for an explanation.

"It's not what it looks like." Chen blurts and Baekhyun glares at him. "It is exactly what it looks like." Jade says with furrowed eyebrows. She didn't want to hide from Baekhyun anymore.

"How long..- oh my god." Baekhyun pinched the bridge of his nose. He was having the worst headache. All of this revealing in one night.

"I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how or when-" Chen tries to explain. Baekhyun from Chen to Jade. "How long?" He demanded.

"A few months after you left-"

"A few fucking months?! After I left- Chen what the hell! I-" Baekhyun stops himself from cursing all the cuss words in the book. He needed to calm himself down.

"Hey, calm down. Listen to what they have to say first." Min says calmly. Baekhyun shoots him a glare, "Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't anyone tell me? All these years of friendship..?"

"I thought you knew at first so I didn't say anything. After I found out you didn't know..I wanted to tell you but I was not in any place to tell you." Min says and gestures to Chen.

"I knew you'd be upset, I didn't know what to do, what to say..as if you'd approve.." Chen says quietly.

"Does mom and dad know?" Baekhyun asks Jade. She nods and Baekhyun laughs in disbelief, "Wow..Wow.."

"I'll stop if you don't want me to continue. I know its awkward for you and this was inappropriate of me to-"

Jade furrows eye eyebrows angrily. There was nothing wrong in having a relationship. "So you're going to break up with me because you're afraid of Baekhyun?"

"It's not that." Chen replies.

"What is it then?" Jade challenges upset. "Jade.." Yoora tries to calm her down.

"This chicken is good." Minho says a bit too loud.

"Wow. I've had a hell of a night. I am going to pretend like none of this happen. I'm gonna go to bed." Baekhyun ruffles his hair frustrated.

"No, I want to talk about it. Let me explain myself." Chen's voice pleading. His big eyes apologizing.

"What is there to talk about?" Jade snaps. "Why does it matter what Baekhyun says?"

"Because he's your brother, like a brother to me but also my dear friend." Chen tries to stay calm.

"Jesus christ Chen, I said take care of her as if she was your sister not get into a relationship with her." Baekhyun rubs his temples. "If were like brothers and that's my sister- how is it even logical to date her?"

"Its nots.." Chen says quietly. "That's why I didn't want to tell you because I shouldn't have dated her in the first place."

"Dae.." Jade says.

"Don't Dae him. Thats my Jongdae. You stay out of this." Baekhyun shoots her a look.

"Thats my boyfriend. You don't own him."

"And don't break my sister's heart. What the hell is wrong with you?" Baekhyun says to Chen. Wanting to pulls his hair out, Baekhyun continues, "Okay.. I don't think I'm angry nor am I prohibiting a relationship between you two. I'm just shock and need some time. Its been a long day and night for me. I'm gonna go to bed, and we'll talk some more in the morning. Goodnight."

Min laughs, "You totally approve it."

"Shut up." Baekhyun playfully flicks his forehead before heading to his bedroom.

"Congrats guys!" Min says cheerfully. "Relax, he's not actually angry at you two, just surprised." Chen sighs and Jade turns away angry at Chen.

Author's note:
hey guysssssss. Here's a little something before I leave to work (if there is a lot of grammar mistakes, know that I didn't have time to edit lmao) but uM, comment below your fanfics (if you guys write any). I want to check them out and read them. Lets share our stories with this little community we've created lol. But seriously, comment yours or your friends of anyone's fanfic so I can check it out and read it. Thanks my children💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 3.6K 26
Chanyeol instantly fell in love when he met Baekkie but made the biggest mistake when he rejected Taeyeon and things got more complicated when he met...
12.3K 182 6
{AU} Baekhyun, still young, became very sick and was in the hospital for the last month of his short lived life. His lover, Chanyeol, left alone to s...
18K 1.2K 35
____________________ Wherein Chanyeol falls for the sassy and cold brunet next door who happens to be his childhood friend. ____________________ Date...
33.6K 1.8K 43
Where Chanyeol Finds Love In A Whisper.