Foreseen [An Elijah Mikaelson...

By evaki498

Cassandra Gold was an ordinary girl, living in a small town named Mystic Falls. She thought her life was norm... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Tribute to The Vampire Diaries
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Epilogue
Author's Note
#Deleted Chapter
#Bonus Chapter - Part 1
#Bonus Chapter - Part 2
#Bonus Chapter - Part 3
#Bonus Chapter - Part 4
#Bonus Chapter - Part 5
#Bonus Chapter - Part 6
#Bonus Chapter - Part 7
#Behind The "Script" Facts
#Funny Relevant / Irrelevant Moments
#Q&A
Thank you!!!
We won!!!

Chapter 32

8.9K 208 40
By evaki498

Next day at school, I tried my best to pay attention to the lesson. And to my surprise I succeeded. It was good for me to feel, even once, everything was back to normal. But, at the break, I realized I couldn't keep it up.

A strange draught was stirring causing panic to the students that were out, trying to catch their notes from the air. My suspicions proved to be right, as I spotted Bonnie with somebody else, I was pretty sure I had never seen him before in my life. I approached them, smirking.

"You know, I don't want to pick up flu. I have more important things to do than being sick." I whispered, but loud enough for the guy to hear. Bonnie laughed.

"Come on, Cassie!"

"Won't you introduce me to your friend?"

"Oh, yes. Uh, Cassie this is Luca, Luca this is Cassie."

"Nice to meet you." I said offering my hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you too." He said and caught my hand.

And then everything went black, as always. I saw him sitting with another man with their hands linked and saying some weird words. And then it hit me. He was a witch. Or a warlock, as my Granny had told me. They were doing some kind of spell and out of the blue Luca started screaming and caught fire. I screamed although no one could hear me. His whole body was on fire! His father, as I assumed from the resemblance, tried desperately to save him. Even, when he put out the fire, he tried to cast a spell to save him. But, unfortunately it was too late. Realizing there was nothing he could do, he embraced his son's lifeless body and mourned for him.

Tears had formed in my eyes, when I returned to reality.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine sorry."

"Are you a...?"

"No, I'm not that cool." Luca laughed.

"You think it's cool being like that?"

"Cooler than being what I am, trust me." He gave me a confused look.

"It would be better for you not to know." I said in a serious tone.

"If you say so..."

"I have to go. Glad to meet you again Luca. Bye." I said and waved.

"Bye." Luca and Bonnie said in unison.

I had no option but to walk all the way to my home. Not that I wasn't used to that to the contrary it would be good for me, after what I saw. I was so sorry for Luca. I mean, he was so young and dying in that way, it's terrible. But, I was also very curious about the spell they were casting. What was it? Was it that tough, that Luca caught fire or there was another reason?

All these questions bothered me during my way home. When I managed to leave these thoughts aside and focus to the present, I realized I had a feeling that I was being watched. I stopped and turned around to see if anyone was following me, but there was no one nearby. Am I going crazy? I asked myself for the thousandth time. I continued my way, but in a quicker pace. I wanted to get in my house where I would be safe. To my luck, I was safe and sound inside my house after a few minutes. I sighed in relief.

Right then, my phone rang. I didn't know the number, but I answered it in any case.

"Yes?"

"Hey, Cassie, it's Jena."

"Jena! What a surprise!"

"You didn't expect me to call you, did you?"

"No, not at all to be honest."

"That's me. Always unexpected. Look, I want a favour."

"Yes, Jena of course. How can I help you?"

"You know you mother was a member of the Historical Society. She was very passionate about history."

"Unlike me. Continue." She laughed.

"Ok, she kept detailed records concerning the history of Mystic Falls, from the beginning of its foundation. Do you know where they are?"

"I think so... Why do you need them exactly?"

"Well, there is a writer in town making some research on Mystic Fall's history. And I was roped into helping him by Ms. Lockwood."

"Very fascinating. Do you want me to help you?"

"But, I thought you hate history."

"I do, but... I think this will make me feel closer to my mother, you know..."

"I understand. When you find them, please give me a call on this number, ok?"

"Ok, Jena. I'll do my best to help you."

"Thanks. Bye."

"Bye." I said and hung it up.

So, I spent the rest of the afternoon and the whole evening, searching for the files Jena needed. I found some books and notebooks, all dusted. I had a hard time trying to get rid of the dust, as I'm allergic to it. I also found some floppies, the files of which I managed to transfer to CDs. Opening, the files and reading my mother's research I felt like she was sitting right next to me. Tears were streaming from my eyes, on her thought. I missed her presence so much. I wished she could have been here now that I needed her. Not that my Granny wasn't helping me, but still... I wished I had seen her face not only by photos.

Wake up, Cassie. It's not time for that right now, I told myself, wiping away my tears. I gathered all the stuff I assumed Jena needed in two boxes. Maybe I would be in need of some help to carry them or I could just use my Granny's car. I would think about it tomorrow.

I grabbed my phone and called Jena.

"Yes?" Jena answered right before I hung it up.

"Hey, Jena, it's Cassie." I said looking over the clock on my bedside table. It was almost 11 at night.

"I'm so sorry for the time. I hadn't realized how late it was."

"It's ok, I wasn't sleeping."

"I found the stuff you needed, I'll bring them to you tomorrow evening. Is it convenient for you?"

"Yes, thanks again Cassie."

"No problem." I said and hung up.

Wiping the sweat from my forehead, I realized how tired I was – both physically and psychologically. So, I tried to tidy my stuff before going to bed. As I was closing the curtains half asleep, to my astonishment I saw again somebody standing across the road. Deciding I didn't want anyone to ruin my sleep I snapped the curtain shut stubbornly.

Safe under my covers, I didn't pay attention to the light breeze, probably coming from an open window...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 8.1K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...
288K 3.7K 38
When a certain original comes to Mystic Falls and finds out that he has a daughter from before his family and him were turned what will he do? She is...
97.8K 2.4K 64
After three long years, full of horror and heartbreak, Klaus Mikaelson and Penelope Gilbert-Mikaelson have finally moved from their home in New Orlea...