Sidemen One Shots

By WroetoShmoo

A series of OneShots (Or long shots as I like to say) with the Sidemen and friends of the Sidemen, some of th... More

KSIStar - Lost In the Moment
CalFreezy - Dominate Me (Smut) (Part 1)
Freezy4Reason - Unlikely Meetings
CalFreezy - Dominate Me (Smut) (Part 2)
Vikkstar123 - Disappointment
MiniZerk - Pudge (Smut)
MiniZerk - Pudge (Part 2) (Smut)
MiniZerk - Subtle Changes
WroeToStar - Love Will Find A Way
Poofless - For A Thousand Years
Landon x Lachlan - TALK ME DOWN
MiniZerk and Other Ships - The Nightmare
MiniZerk and Other Ships - The Nightmare (Part 2)
The Nightmare (Part 3)
KSIStar - I Don't Think So Harry
The Nightmare (Part 4)
The Nightmare (Part 5)
Please Don't Leave, Our Little Star
WroetoBehz - Those Damn Guernsey Tractor Feet (Smut)
MiniZerk - He's Gone
MiniZerk - Keep Your Hands To Yourself Ethan
Lachdon - I Am Blessed
Landon x Lachlan - Gone To War
KSIStar - Getting Your Attention
MiniStar - Jealous
Vikkstar123 - Secret
Vikkstar123 - Secrets (Part 2)
Lachdon - I Won't Give Up
Fan Girl Dream
Zerkka - Annoying The F*ck Out Of Me
VikkStar123 - Unexpected Happenings at Charity Football Match
Christmas Special - Day 1
Christmas Special - Day 2
Christmas Special - Day 3
Christmas Special Day 4
Christmas Special - Day 5
Christmas Special - Day 6
Christmas Special - Day 7
Christmas Special - Day 8
Christmas Special - Day 9
Christmas Special - Day 10
Christmas Special - Day 11
Christmas Special - Day 12
Christmas Special - Day 13
Behzinga - Piece by Piece
VikkStar - Running from My Friends/ Bullies
Lachdon - I Broke Him
Lachdon - Can I Fix Him? (Part 2)
Valentine's Day Special Thing
Lachdon - The Unexpected (Part 3)
Lachdon - I Had To (Part 4)
Wroetoshaw - Sing Me To Sleep
Poofless - Thinking
Secrets - Part 3 (SMUT)
Zerkaa - I've Got You (Part 1)
KStar - Cherry Blossoms and Kimonos
A Small Tale About the Little Ones
Who is the Real Daddy?
Who is the Real Daddy? (Part 2)
Who is the Real Daddy? (Part 3)
Your Song
Behzinga - Beautiful (Part 1)
Zerkaa - Meeting You
Behzinga - Beautiful (Part 2) (Light Smut)
Jerome - The Voice
Miniminter - Soulmates
Drunken Escapades
Landon - New Job
Stars (52 Weeks)
They Know (52 Weeks Contest Winner)
Gingerbread (Part 1) (52 Weeks)
You Deserve So Much
Gingerbread (Part 2) (52 Weeks)
Anniversary Thing!!!
250 Follower Special
DFRAGS (Preston and David) - Annoying Little Shit
RackaRacka - Jealousy (Part 1)
RackaRacka - Jealousy (Part 2)
RackaRacka - Jealousy (Part 3)
RackaRack - Jealousy (Part 4)
Zerkaa - The Wedding Planner
Miniminter - Everything Has Changed
Jayg3r - I Fucked Up (No Shit) (Part 1)
Jayg3r - You Fucked Up (No Shit) (Part 2)
Jayg3r - I Fucked Up (No Shit) (Part 3)
Miniminter - Trust
TBNRFrags - Tease
Zerkaa - Little Bear
Ratchet x Vik - Going to War
300 Follower Song and Pairing List
Muselk & Vikkstar123 - Treat You Better (SMUT)
300 Follower Special - Part 1

Our Little Star Stayed (Epilogue)

1.3K 54 8
By WroetoShmoo

POV: Simon

Pairings: The Sidemen

Warnings: A little bit of Smutty Stuffs

Eqilouge to: Don't Leave, Our Little Star

-Story-

Everyday for the next 3 years, we showered Vikk with as much love and affection as we could without smothering him and he loved every second of it. JJ was the one who showed the most affection though, probably due to the fact that he used to pick on Vikk the most.

After 3 months of our affection, Vikk officially turned the Pack's offer down. They were hurt, they really did love him, but we weren't giving him up that easily.

The Pack and Vikk were still friends though. They would often visit, staying in one of the many rooms in our new house.

Yes, we got a new house. We moved in just 2 months after Vikk turned down the pack.

Our house was way out in the country, so it was quiet large. It had 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, and 7 rooms for recording (You see why I really like this house?). There was also a large family room, kitchen, and dining area. The backyard was big as well. We made sure there was room for a football pitch and a wide area for a pool, though we did not tell Vikk that when we got the house.

We had that installed for Vikk a year ago while he was off visiting that Pack. Needless to say he loved the surprise when got home. The pool was actually covered by a thick glass structure that kept the warmth in and had a hallway leading to it from the house so Vikk could swim whenever he wanted.

Vikk was so over joyed that he tackled each one of us in turn, thanking us with a kiss. We were so happy he was happy. We would do anything for Vikk.

Vikk would also do anything for us. He would sometimes randomly do small things for us like getting our favorite treats or taking one or two of us out at a time for dinner. He wanted to make sure we knew how much he loved us. He was always there for us when we were having bad days too, giving us affection too.

All of our affection was not just for Vikk. We showed each other affection as well. There wasn't any point in time where someone wasn't loved. More than once I have seen things like Harry and Ethan, wrapped in each other's arms on the couch asleep, Tobi in Josh's lap watching TV while Josh held him, Harry sitting next to hin in JJ's lap. I personally have been caught in the middle of an Emosh sandwich with Josh snuggling me on one side causally running his fingers through my hair and Ethan buried into my chest on the other.

Yes, because of our little Star we were able to be openly affectionate with one another. The fans loved it, getting to see small moments of our affection in our videos. Granted there are those who disliked it, but they were very few and far between.

Our affection wasn't just for those in the house either. Sometimes our friends came to visit, seeking affection, which we freely gave because it made our Little Star happy.

Sure we had problems sometimes, we weren't perfect. We would end up fighting for one reason or another, resulting in us not going to bed all together like we normally did. I know this bothered Vikk sometimes but it always turned out alright in the end for the next morning (or afternoon or evening) when everyone woke up, the previously missing people would be there, snuggling with rest of us.

They would wake up and begin to apologize to Vikk first, cause they knew they upset him, then apologize to the others. This was followed by around rounds of forgiveness and kisses.

The kissing was kind of a weird thing at first, but we all slowly got into it. Vikk loved this added part of our relationship because he was addicted to kissing. I swear he is. It doesn't matter if he is the one being kissed and watching someone be kissed. He absolutely just loves it and it turns him on so much.

This was discovered a few months after we moved into our house. I had gone to Josh's recording room to ask him a question and I walked in on him, with Vikk in his lap, slowly making out. Vikk noticed me and broke apart from Josh's mouth, causing the dark haired boy to look at me with wide eyes, his hair a mess due to Vikk's hand's being in it.

"Hey Simon." He called breathily, sending shivers down my spine. "Did you need something?"

I completely forgot right then and there what I was in there for. "Um, shit I forgot. I'll come back later when I remember, sorry for interrupting." I quickly turned to leave, embarrassed.

"Wait Simon." Called Vikk in his sweet innocent voice.

I turned to look at him. "Yes Little Star?"

"Can I have a kiss before you go?" he asked, his hands still in Josh's hair.

I nodded and moved forward towards them. Vikk would always ask for kisses from us and we would never deny our Little Star of anything he wanted when it came to affection, so we would give them.

I got to Vikk and bent down, my hands cupping his cheeks, as I claimed his mouth. I slowly kissed him, fully aware of Josh's intake of breath and Vikk's moan. I slowly ended the kiss and pecked Vikk's lips one more time.

As I pulled away, getting ready to exit the room Vikk's voice stopped me again.

"What about Daddy?" he asked quietly, using the nickname that I used for Josh.

Vikk had never requested this before. I didn't want to deny him but I was slightly scared. I had never kissed Josh before.

I looked at Josh and his hazel eyes met my gaze. I gathered up my courage and slowly bent down towards his lips, keeping eye contact with him. He looked at my lips once before his gazed flicked back to me. I finally gathered the rest of my courage and kissed Josh. I felt an instant spark come from his lips as we kissed. We kissed slowly, like I had done with Vikk, but Josh led this kiss, taking my breath away. After a few minutes, we slowly pulled away looking into each other's eyes. When we heard a slight moan then turned our attention to a heavy breathing Vikk.

"Did you like that Vikk." Asked Josh, surprising me.

Vikk began frantically shaking his head up and down.

"Would you like me and Papa to kiss again." Asked Josh, using Vikk's name for me, earning a small moan from Vikk.

"Yes please Daddy." He whined.

I didn't have time to process what was going on before Josh reached out and grabbed my head began attacking my mouth again causing me to moan, allowing him access. He and I kissed for a while. His hands holding my head still as he kept control. This made me moan more. I had never thought I would get to do this with Josh and I loved it. He broke us apart, his breathing heavy.

We stared at each other for a moment before we both turned to look at Vikk, perched in Josh's lap hand in his pants, his head thrown back in ecstasy as he got himself off.

"You really like it when me and Papa kiss, don't you Little Star?"

"Yes Daddy." Moaned out Vikk. "Daddy I am so close." He whined, his voice high.

"Then let yourself go, Little Star." And let go he did. Vikk came with a shout as his cum stained his joggers as he released.

Vikk then sat there for a minute, catching his breath, his chest heaving, looking a lightly sleepy.

"You ok, Star?" I asked, reaching to tuck a strand of hair behind his ear. He nodded slowly, his breathing evening out.

I smiled at him. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up." I muttered before I reached out and lifted him from Josh's lap. As I did I realized that Josh also had a problem in his pants. My gaze and his met for a moment and I was frozen.

"Hey guys, do you know where Harry went?" asked a voice from the door. I turned to see JJ standing there. I looked back at Josh for a moment before making up my mind.

"Hey JJ could you take Vikk and clean him up?"

"Yeah sure." Asked JJ confused. I walked up to him and gently place the almost asleep boy in his arms. "What happened?"

"Let's just say Vikk really, really, REALLY likes watching me and Josh kiss."

"Ah, I see." Said JJ looking down at him. "I will have to remember that. I wonder if he would like watching me and Harry make out." JJ mumbled and then left the room, leaving me and Josh. I closed the recording room door and turned back to Josh who just sat there waiting for me.

"Well then Daddy." I muttered moving over him to straddle him. "How about we practice our kissing skills for our Little Star?"

"Sounds good to me, Papa." He replied, rolling his hips into mine, causing me to moan.

You can probably imagine what happened from there.

Anyway, from that point on, each of us slowly but surely became more sexual with one another while that basic affection was still there.

More than once, there have been nights where we were all on the bed, praising each other's bodies, giving and taking, while making sure to give to Vikk the most.

Now here we were, completely comfortable with each other in every way, shape and form.

Tonight, we are all cuddled up in bed. Josh snuggled up behind me, arms around me while my head rested on JJ's shoulder, Vikk his other side, his head on JJ's chest. Harry was also snuggled up behind Vikk, his head buried in Vikk's neck. Meanwhile Tobi, back to back with Harry, was snuggled up into Ethan's chest.

We all loved this comfort and hope it will never go away and I don't think it will. Just so long as we have our Little Star.

As I laid there, warm and happy, I realized that our Little Star guided us to this life, just like a real star. We were right before. We wouldn't be us, without our Little Star.

-The End-

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed reading this! I figured Please Don't Leave, Our Little Star, deserved an eqilouge, so I wrote one. This does not, in anyway, shape, or form, represent the true ending for my book Our Little Star. Just, btw

Also. I have my first book out, Pride, Prejudice, and Sidemen. If you wanna check it out, go to my profile.

I hope you guys enjoyed and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 1.1K 81
Oneshots about Sidemen and friends. Taking requests! Disclaimer: This is simply fiction and in no way a portrayal of their real lives. Any and all re...
51.9K 668 35
Just a bunch of poly sidemen oneshots. Most of which will probably be OT7. Taking requests! Disclaimer: This is simply fiction and is in no way a por...
16.9K 337 13
Chethan one shots because were deprived of these two Editing **
4.4K 95 20
Secrets, we all have them. Even celebrities does, believe it or not. The Sidemen, seven guys who made it big on youtube. The Pack: Six guys who plays...